Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Bloodstained: Ritual Of The Night

I don’t know how many gamers we got here, but I just wanted to give a heads up to those that may be thinking of playing this game. I’ll admit, I was really looking forward to it, being a fan of the Castlevania franchise in the past. Anyway, apparently in this game one of the main villains is the Demoness Gremory. And the final “boss” is Bael aka Beelzebub. This game is said to roughly take 30 or so hours to complete, so hopefully I saved someone of 30 hours wasted.

You know there was a time when I'd be surprised by things like this, but I'm really not anymore. These jews can't cant leave it alone can they? Are they really just so constantly triggered by the mere existence of our Gods of Hell that they have to keep doing things like this all the time? It's pathetic, frankly. I was following the development of this game a little, but not too closely so thank you for bringing this to light.

Just take it easy. They may do such disgusting things now, but their time is running out.

They will regret every moment they said or did something against our Gods!

Hvítr Ormr said:
These jews can't cant leave it alone can they? Are they really just so constantly triggered by the mere existence of our Gods of Hell that they have to keep doing things like this all the time?
Exactly. It's their life force. Humans are so naturally drawn to our pagan roots that if the jews stop subverting everything we consume even for a day, the goyim are that much closer to knowing. They need it in order for themselves to survive.

You should instead spend all that time you would waste on gaming on meditating and doing the final rtr or even doing a working on yourself it would get you a lot farther you know. Do something productive even a walk in nature is better.

This isn't like even like TV where you can have it in the background and do other things like meditations the rtr and stuff. It requires full concentration. A lot of time wasted if you ask me.

You want to advance and want a better world right. Then do something productive.
Also this can be addicting and waste hours at a time. It's even more wasteful than watching YouTube where you might learn something. Carry on though I guess. I can't see the Gods wanting us to spend hours on this stuff.

I admit I have wasted time on things sometimes even recently but I try to catch myself when I do and admit to myself I was wasting time.

Good Luck

With the bullshit of the eekwallytee bullshit, there should be games which have, for example, j00 devils being found under bridges eating shit. If any muh-aunti semitizums is cried like a little shitbitch, then you can just say its muh eekwallytee and also say that if you like to offend Strong, Healthy Gods and Goddesses, then you also can be offended, dirty jewkike slave bitch. What's good for the goose is good for the shit-eating gander. If you can't take (sh)it, don't give (sh)it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back