Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Hata yoga 2 week and failed in the past, biding completed and anxiety

Catalincata94

"This routine once
started needs to be performed consistently. Failure to do so or in practicing
sporadically can result in depression, fatigue and other problems form
fluctuations in the life force [vril/witchpower]."

So in the past i did hata yoga for like 2 weeks and stoped for some reason and this explains why i have anxiety
i don't think i can do it consistantly even it the past i failed it, i did it two times and didn't continue, i'm afraid if i do it now i get worse if i fail to do it consistently or by stoping i even failed to do aop with algiz and aum surya for 40 days every day (and had to redo it) there were a few times that i managed to do it every day and finishing the 40 days but just a few times.

I have anxiety and didn't know what to do i thought hata yoga should be good but fear is honding me back and not just in this. like that i'm not able to mantain it consistantly so i get more depresion and anxiety? i'm trying to do meditations in a way to not get worse with anxiety and my life to not to fuck it up more.

I'm just being honest and say my situation (as best as i can) and would be good to get better with things and meditations so i know i asked many times for advices but i always have something.... thats holding me back, fear.
I'm not saying i didn't do anything from the advices i got, i neither got succesful with all advices.

I had a problem that i didn't bind my aunt when i first knew about that she is praying and listened to some to just meditate and to do rtr and this way she won't harm me with her prayers so i didn't do it (because i was afraid because of isa that could backfire because of lack of control over my mind) others said to do the biding... so meditation wasn't going well, rtr prety much nothing and protection the same way because skiped a day got back to square 1 but now i think to leave the working and to inhale energy and programing it with afirmations and white-gold light and this way if i skip a day i don't have to start again and will be ok even if i skiped a day and then to go to more advanced aura of protection meditations, i hope it works widouth trance too, i feel somewhat the energy when i inhale it. So i did a biding spel on my aunt few weeks ago, now today my aunt visited us and she was nice to me and even thought i talked in the past bad to her twice i was really serious and agresive like "you won't set foot in this house again" but now she was like nothing happend. this means it worked? that's what i think, it worked but a confirmation would be good...

So for the anxiety i did today a cicling to relax near some fields and there is a forest not so far away, i found an article about the terapy with wilderness and i found it impresing and tried it out, well in my way and got better and feelt much better. Sometimes i work home even today i had and still have some work to do. I also do running. I know i have to do meditations for anxiety (like yoga) i do now ac, vm and fundation meditation and want to start the aop that i said before, the one with the energy inhalation.

I'm afraid that i will fail yoga like in the past because if i fail i get worse so...

Catalincata94 said:
I did today a cicling to relax near some fields and there is a forest not so far away, i found an article about the terapy with wilderness and i found it impresing and tried it out, well in my way and got better and feelt much better. Sometimes i work home even today i had and still have some work to do. I also do running.
I think this is one of the most important things that can help you. Go to nature, and it brings your soul back to the natural function. It makes you clean and healthy. Also it can be a distraction that makes you not think about problems.

Clean your soul daily and do the Aura of protection daily. Try the Satanama mantra to help with your anxiety along with different breathing exercises.

You don't get anxiety from missing a yoga day, that's just your mind.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back