Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Birthmarks

The Alchemist7 [JG]

What's the matter with the birthmarks? Do they have any meaning? I heard something about dark ages witches who were persecuted by the catholic church because they were born with birthmarks. Do they have any connection with spirituality?

I think every little spot and mark on your skin all over your body corresponds with stars and planets around you the moment you're born. Like Natal Chart. A lot of the spots and marks look like constellations.

Birthmarks can come from accidents or whatever in a past life, things that made a deep impression on the person's psyche. For example, someone has red marks on their skin, they were possibly in a fire in a past life. I knew a girl once who had red marks, much like from being burnt in a fire, all over her face, neck, and one arm (she had such confidence to never let it bother her, she never applied makeup to cover it either).

Sometimes they might just be a random genetic mutation, although with knowledge of spirituality, not everything is "random". I know a pair of siblings who have a matching birthmark, a small light patch on their thigh, same place, same leg.

The persecution from catholic church thing is correct, as birthmarks were said to be marks of the devil. People were real superstitious in the dark ages.

I personally have a perfectly shaped circle birthmark on the top of my right hand right in the middle of it.

Also witches marks were nothing but bullshit pushed out by the enemy agenda. They also head tests "Let's tie this girl to a chair and throw her in the river. If she sinks and dies she's not a witch. If she floats she's a witch". Can you guess how many died? All of them. There is a really interesting documentary on this topic. If you have the time you should watch it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdX1vK03hRw - Salem witch trials by history channel.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back