Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

dream with enki (satan) and maxine

StyleCoin

First of all this is not trolling I swear by the gods of hell, I hope you do not get upset with me.

A few days ago I had a dream with satan and maxine I called him enki, I could not see their faces, but both said I would go to Duat, Orion, he said other things, but I do not remember anything else.

What can this be?

Just imagination of my subconscious?

Can that mean anything?

Or is it just an illusion of my brain?

Note: admin that analyzes posts please approve this message I am not lying.

Honestl'y wether it's real or a subliminal manifestation if I were you i'd keep it to myself and find out through them.

I had a dream the other night and I am absolutely sure I was in contact with either Demons or Satanists or something. Maxines name was mentioned in this dream. Your not trolling I know. In my dream a guy was telling me about the spirit world and how there is different hiarchies and stuff in in I don't remember all that part but the part I do remember is I told him I felt so sad and alone. He kind of like put his arm around me and said see your with positive people once you meet positive people you won't even feel the earths energy field standing next to them. In the dream we had this group where we had stuff written down about Satan and Satanism. I don't know the meaning of all that but the people there were so super powerful the energy radiated through me and I felt it even in my sleeping state and it felt extremely powerful kind of bluish green energy.

The odd part of this is after this experience my energy has completely changed. It's still really positive I still feel that person's energy but I don't know who it is.

So yeah just wanted to share. I could have also sworn I had a dream talking to Maxine a long time ago. Something seemed really familiar about her one of the main reasons I so quickly liked the JOS site when I first came across it and almost was fanatical about reading her stuff.

All this I don't know what it means either but I could have sworn these people (there were several) were extremely familiar to me one of them was like a long lost friend I hadn't seen in forever is what it felt like.

It means you had a dream which you say was about Satan and Maxine saying something.

Dreams are personal puzzles specifically tailored to you so only you can truly understand the significance.

Dreams can be analyzed and depending on the ability of a person to understand the deeper symbolism, others can also understand dreams, not just the native. People with more knowledge can understand more things than the native also.

Your dream seems to deal with your personal acceptance here, but past this there are not many details. Mostly, this looks like a dream coming out from your own subconscious, which is to show you acceptance here, as in going to Duat in your dream.

One thing I can say is that you should not worry, you will not go to Duat anytime soon.

Father Satan needs us here now the most, not in the Duat.

Makes absolute sense HP Sir. I think I was more or less indicating that things of a VIP nature should be secretive.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back