Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Somw good news

The Alchemist7 [JG]

Scotland Yard has done mistakes with their facial recognition technology by profiling innocent people in multiple cases.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/facial-recognition-used-by-scotland-yard-wrong-in-four-out-of-five-cases-damning-report-warns-a4181986.html%3famp

Being given the pressure of the human rights organisations which are actively fighting against the police use of facial recognition, I think is just a matter of time until this technology will be banned probably in the entire UK.

Good, I'm glad this is happening. Technology like this needs to be globally banned yesterday, I honestly can't imagine why any sane person would think this shit is a good idea.

Hvítr Ormr said:
Good, I'm glad this is happening. Technology like this needs to be globally banned yesterday, I honestly can't imagine why any sane person would think this shit is a good idea.

There are plenty of goyim who would accept facial recognition technology without even one question. They know this technology means that cameras placed all over the city can scan their faces and link them to their ID database owned by police/government, but they are OK with this because "it helps catching quicker the criminals". While this already proven to be ineffective as the police itself profiled innocent people multiple times, the goyim accepting this don't know anything about jewish control, NWO, global communism and so on.

The Alchemist7 said:
There are plenty of goyim who would accept facial recognition technology without even one question. They know this technology means that cameras placed all over the city can scan their faces and link them to their ID database owned by police/government, but they are OK with this because "it helps catching quicker the criminals". While this already proven to be ineffective as the police itself profiled innocent people multiple times, the goyim accepting this don't know anything about jewish control, NWO, global communism and so on.

I know, the whole "hurr durr I don't mind the government spying on me I don't have anything to hide" attitude a lot of people seem to have is just ridiculous. Personally I believe the profiling innocent people thing is intentional, all goyim are criminals simply for being born goyim in the eyes of the jew, right?

Hoodedcobra's idea in the other thread of telling these people, if that's the way they feel about their own privacy, to then give you their phone so you can read through every text, email and picture they've ever sent/received and broadcast it all to everyone they know is a good one though, because the incredibly negative reaction you'll get from them in response is proof that actually when it comes down to it, their privacy *does* matter and they *do* have something to hide. Access to privacy is one of the most import things a person can have.

Some another good news
Jewish media empire Warner Bros film studio blaze in UK
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/news/9483637/warner-bros-studios-fire-james-bond/amp/

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back