Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Very strange dreams

I haven't been speaking to demons as regularly as I usually do, simply because I want to show them that I can work and advance independently without consistent guidance. Though recently I have been having some issues with projection.

Recently I have been having dreams to where I loose control of my astral body. I often astral project from my dreams, as I have always found it to be the easiest means of projection. Though recently, near the end of my projections, I loose all control, as if someone else is their manipulating my mind and my body.

I'll list a few symptoms here:

1. loss of vision( as in splotches of clear will pop up and keep me from seeing anything in front of me)

2. Numbness of my astral and mental bodies( feels as if my astral body and mental body are shutting off slowly like a machine, ill feel a vibration that causes a low humming sound. Everything will go numb and it feels as if my weight increases exponentially until everything fades to black and I'm existing in a plane of complete darkness and silence, then I wake up shortly afterwards)

3. My astral body doesn't seem to enter my physical properly, causing sleep paralysis, and I can not move for minutes at a time after waking up.

If anyone has any experience in the above, or tips that I can use to overcome this... loss of control... then please feel free to reply.
I thank all of those in advance who reply and give tips. Your input is well appreciated.

Hail Satan
Heil Hitler

Just wanted to let you know that 1.happend to me recently as well. Not sure what it causes tho

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back