Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Confusion, Doubt, Relapse, Help

Penumbraxle

Everyone, I am having a really hard time lately. My life is falling apart, my workings are failing, and my relationship with the gods feels strained. I'm doubting whether or not I'm on the right path and feel old, old Christian background nagging at me. Can someone tell me what's going on? I am so confused and I need help and I want to fix all of this. I am lost, and hurting.

Penumbraxle said:
Everyone, I am having a really hard time lately. My life is falling apart, my workings are failing, and my relationship with the gods feels strained. I'm doubting whether or not I'm on the right path and feel old, old Christian background nagging at me. Can someone tell me what's going on? I am so confused and I need help and I want to fix all of this. I am lost, and hurting.
If your workings are failing, then that means you are lacking in focus. This is most likely because your life situation is consuming all your attention right now.
I know it's a very basic piece of advice and most people don't want to hear it, but practicing Void Meditation would help you significantly in your situation right now. You need to develop the skills to do a working and focus on it fully without letting your mind be distracted by even the most dire circumstances. For example if you do a working for wealth, you must keep your mind calm and confident about your financial situation, even if you are struggling to find the money to pay for tomorrow's meal. This is the only way through which your workings will yield any significant results. After you have done the working, you let it go and stay confident and calm knowing your desired result will manifest. No thinking "Why haven't I gotten more money yet", or "At this rate I will starve" or anything like this. Even positive statements like "I found 5 bucks on the street! My working must be manifesting now!" are bad as well. Just do your working(s) with fully focus and after you are done for the day, let them go to do their thing.

Regarding the Gods. They love you like they love all of us SS here. There is no "strain" happening at all. Anyone who says that the Gods are "angry" at them or "disappointed" in them, is just turning towards their own inner delusions of inferiority. The Gods know us. As long as we genuinely try to advance and become better versions of ourselves, they will be there to guide us and protect us.

I don't know how dire your circumstances are right now, but if/when you find the time, you should start a Freeing the Soul working to get rid of any residual xian programming and other bad karma in you.

Best of luck.

Satan or our Gods never turn their backs on people when there is hardship, they want to help us and they will assist us in such pitfalls.

However, it's very dangerous to tie into the thought that they will not help you, as this is closing them out, by blocking your mind.

We are bonded with our Gods and we are their followers, students, and children, and our problems do not leave them uninterested, provided we understand that how they assist is by giving knowledge and courage to engage and solve problems. We have to do our growing.

Your mind also may be reacting severely due to past programming, manifesting terrible conditions to get you to succumb to the pressure of xianity and return back into being cattle. This has to be overcome.

As for material problems, do your best to take them one by one to solve them, starting from the ones that are most dire.

We have allies, do not give up.

Penumbraxle said:

The God's never leave us if we are accepted as the dedication is eternal unless you totally betray them and even then if you prove yourself you might get a chance who knows you haven't done that I haven't so don't worry. That is how loyal they are to us they are very understanding You have no worries. The enemy will try to attack people with thoughts our God's or Satan left them so they end up turning to the enemy out of desperation or frustration. Don't pay attention. Now in workings at first it will seem that nothing is happening or nothing at all may happen for people that are not born more poweful or were weakened in some way. Some of us are new to Satan or spirituality altogether too in this life or completely new souls as well so it might take longer to advance but this is no competition or anything so focus on yourself don't have expectations. Nothing is bad or wrong even if you were a strong xtian in this life (sounds like you might have been) If you expect you will be a certain level at a certain date then you will likely feel disappointed.

Now all is not lost with workings even if you didn't have enough power at the time cause you will engrave things in your soul or plant seeds of Karma and it will manifest in the future when you get more powerful or help the same working manifest in the future.

At first with the money working nothing happened with me I did it several times. Then more recently suprisingly got some but not a lot of money for no real reason at all in a surprising way. So yeah it works you just have to have confidence and keep advancing to gain that power. Thats my example.

Work on the issue that is bothering you the most first. However this I found helped with the xtian programming I used to have that was so bad that I ended up leaving for awhile and acting like a liberal. Vibrate munka (mounn yah kah) 111 or 216 times for 40 or more days not missing a day and affirm "I am completely and eternally free of Christianity in every way" or a variation of that affirmation you like. I know this took a long time for me (even though I was with Satan in other lives I found out) because my dad was a pastor and would take me to church often always talk about this. I used to have some abilities and even sensed the bad energy off it like I do now but they forced me on drugs like Ritilin for years if I didn't take it they would put it in food or watch me as I resisted at first. This made it so when I started out I had very little power. Again not bad but I am saying I relate to things not working but don't worry.

You will be absolutely fine maybe do the Kundalini yoga pdf thing each day add it if you haven't already that will really raise your vibrations a lot and you will feel so much better.

I always feel for those who are lost and in bad situations and try to help so don't worry your not alone. We are all here for you. You won't even be alone forever the God's are here when you open up. I have felt a lot of pain in my life been through bad things done Drugs (hard ones) things like that. When I pulled my head out of my ass and stopped doing them started meditating and deprogrammed even though I thought the God's had forever left me I was surprised to be protected and for one of them (Bael) to eventually show up. He told me in a dream not to worry I am doing fine I'll never go to the xtian like hell something like that it was awhile back can't remember the exact words. That was most meaningful as I felt so paranoid and lost and stuff. So yeah they will be here for you if you try and truly want to improve yourself. Someday you will be a God just like me that's the goal maybe not in this life (luckily I have good Genetics so I naturally remain more healthy than most people but I still worry I damaged myself too much to not die this life but oh well at least I probably won't do all this dumb stuff next time if so thanks to meditation) but someday just keep that in mind.

Good Luck

Hey everyone, I wanted to give an update and a bit of a testimonial. After this post, I performed a ritual just to state that I wanted to rekindle the relationship I'd let lapse and to apologize for being lax.

The next morning, Father Satan spoke with me and told me to get out of bed, stop feeling sorry for myself, and to start meditating. I have, and my life has begun to improve drastically, both in regards to my romantic prospects and my financial situation!

Thank you all for the support and helping me get back on track. Hail Satan Forever!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back