Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ok. Green phlegm with lines in it.

Dark Mr Black

Alright so a little backstory i have been lucid dreaming for several years now. I became a satanist 76 or so days ago. Lately i learned how to extend a lucid dream rubbing your hands together and looking at the ground when you feel the place collapsing. After i started doing this it was ok for a bit but then my throat feels weird. And just a little while ago in a lucid dream i coughed up green phlegm with lines in it. This was when my throat felt weird. Can anyone explain what this is so i can fix it

Dark Mr Black said:
And just a little while ago in a lucid dream i coughed up green phlegm with lines in it. This was when my throat felt weird. Can anyone explain what this is so i can fix it
It could be symbolic of having some kind of dirt/illness left in you that you are removing currently. I'm not an expert in dream interpretation though.

Yeh i think my chakras were the problem so i did chakra breathing and was capable of more in my lucid dream. I could change the weather lol. The throat thing Didn't hit me for a while later than usual. So my chakras probably dirty thanks

Lucid dreaming is where you create the dream while you're in it, as you are dreaming it. You decided to cough that up, so you tell us what it means, if anything.

Dark Mr Black said:
Yeh i think my chakras were the problem so i did chakra breathing and was capable of more in my lucid dream. I could change the weather lol. The throat thing Didn't hit me for a while later than usual. So my chakras probably dirty thanks
You can use the sunlight at this time of year as it's very powerful for cleaning yourself and your chakras.

FancyMancy said:
Lucid dreaming is where you create the dream while you're in it, as you are dreaming it. You decided to cough that up, so you tell us what it means, if anything.

You're not in full control while lucid dreaming. Most aspects are still controlled by the subconscious mind. Your surroundings, unexpected encounters, etcaetera.

Edelwise said:
FancyMancy said:

You're not in full control while lucid dreaming. Most aspects are still controlled by the subconscious mind. Your surroundings, unexpected encounters, etcaetera.
I've not been able to do it, but I was led to believe that you can control the dream in its entirety. I suppose it depends on how advanced you are in being able to do it.

Its been sorted. I told father satan about it. He visited me twice very tall blonde hair i wasnt quite asleep but it was messing with my connection to the astral. The next time i fell asleep a doctor of sorts came and took it out of my neck it looked like a worm. Was very small. The next time i lucid dreamed i could use my mind to deactivate and activate powers i flew faster. Can now extend dreams as long as i wish no problem. Looking forward to meditation regularly in them.

FancyMancy said:
Edelwise said:
I've not been able to do it, but I was led to believe that you can control the dream in its entirety. I suppose it depends on how advanced you are in being able to do it.

You can, but it depends on how much time you've spent in lucid dreams. As a beginner, you will have to overcome the lack of confidence within the dream. For example, if an experienced dreamer can change their 'location' in an instant, a newbie might need to open a door and walk through it. That's because their mind is not yet accustomed to doing 'impressive' feats.

The more confident you are, the more control you will have over the dream. However, every element that's not in focus is always operated independently of your conscious mind. That's quite a relief, actually, but it also means that some meaningful aspects might be the result of this automated process, especially if you don't exercise enough control.

Edelwise said:
FancyMancy said:
Edelwise said:

You can, but it depends on how much time you've spent in lucid dreams. As a beginner, you will have to overcome the lack of confidence within the dream. For example, if an experienced dreamer can change their 'location' in an instant, a newbie might need to open a door and walk through it. That's because their mind is not yet accustomed to doing 'impressive' feats.

The more confident you are, the more control you will have over the dream. However, every element that's not in focus is always operated independently of your conscious mind. That's quite a relief, actually, but it also means that some meaningful aspects might be the result of this automated process, especially if you don't exercise enough control.
That's interesting. I suppose if you fancied a bit of mystery, for example, then you could ignore or choose to not control one or more things in a lucid dream.

FancyMancy said:
That's interesting. I suppose if you fancied a bit of mystery, for example, then you could ignore or choose to not control one or more things in a lucid dream.

Indeed, you can. In fact, that's the easiest thing :D

Edelwise said:
FancyMancy said:

Indeed, you can. In fact, that's the easiest thing :D
Cool. I would continue but I would be going too off-topic, so I'll leave it here. :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back