Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Do the RTRs extra times the next few days

darkmonkey666

The enemy it seems has put a lot of energy into the astral to have something happen on the 4th of July I presume in the United States since that is an important holiday for this country but I am not sure absolutely. What I wrote about in my other post about my parents house burning down. I figured out was my parents tying into this energy bcause they are strong xtians and have a lot of Bible's and stuff. I just know this cause right around the time the energy started getting real dark this happened. I don't think it was anything anyone on our side
did it was the same dark energy there that now penatrates everything around here. In no way am I going to protect them though this is their fault and they hurt me a lot emotionally even not harming me physically. So if they get taken out by this (I feel they might) competely its their thing. I just feel it I have been getting this really eerie premonition all day today and last night. I am not the only one my friend even called off work that day. The energy is really dark and eerie feels pure Jewish hatred and curses where I am at least it kind of even penitrates me and made my aura blackish. A month ago I told you guys in that post to watch out for 4th of July. I am no HP or anything I don't expect anyone to believe me or anything think for yourself I am just telling you what I feel. I have been getting visions about stuff sometimes and I turn on the news and its often what I saw. I dreamed about the floods in the Midwest and the next day it started. I saw explosion and fire the next day in the morning I turned on the news and there was a refinery fire the cnn version online had a pic that was the exact same thing I saw in my mind. I also predicted the date and had a major premonition like this days before may 17th well my car broke down in the middle of the road that day almost got into an accident and it was done for. So no I am not crazy my next premonition is July 4th and this is much worse feeling than any of the other ones. I truly hope I am wrong. Do the RTRs the next few days extra times. I am not crazy I have been dreading this date for a long time ever since around September of last year I keep getting this doom like feeling and thinking about the 4th of july. I probably won't even go out of my house that day. I don't know where for sure if anything will happen but I don't want to take a chance that I might end up in the middle of it especially since I have this very odd lunar return with the moon and nodes tying in on exact degree of something in my Natal chart.

I will be fine don't worry but I just wanted to share this.

6.4 magnitude earthquake in California
  https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/largest-earthquake-in-decades-hits-southern-california-measuring-6-4-magnitude/ar-AADRvR7?li=BBnbfcN

I was kind of embarrassed by this whole post a little but am glad that it wasn't something extremely major but I know I am not the only one that felt like they tried something. They put a lot of energy into the astral around that time The energy was purely horrible here from around July 2nd till mid afternoon on the 4th I have a Satanist friend I talk to online and a friend
who is kind of psychic but not on our side yet who said yeah something is going on. Im glad it wasn't a terrorist attack. I thought it was all bullshit till I saw this story right here

https://www.foxnews.com/us/fourth-of-july-fireworks-chicago-navy-pier-stabbing-shooting-stampede-trampled-shot

Very much like what my vision was the whole gunshot thing although fake in my vision it sounded like one then people started running fireworks people screaming etc near water and a park can't say exact but very close.

I don't know why sometimes I tie into events but if anyone did do more rtrs because of it good. Maybe we indeed did stop something major by our spiritual work we will never know probably. Maybe it was an enemy attack trying to get me to freak out since I almost was for a couple days.

But indeed from that news story and I'll show my friend since I gave her the details of my vision too it looks like I somehow tied into something.

Is there any way to make this kind of thing not happen btw or at least allow me to tie into positive events I have gotten all these premonitions over the past several months about things most of it turns out that something happens much like it the next day or on the date I think of.

I want to have positive premonitions or tie into positive things only.

I felt it too, just not as much as you did. Felt like bad heavy energy yesterday. And I'm even far away from California and it still felt bad. It felt like I'm a personal representation of all gentile's freedom and existence, against all the weight of every bit of enemy programs of energy. But all I want to be is just myself. But it's like I'm a part of all the gentiles and all the white racial soul, and all the pressure against all of us in all the world's history was connected together.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back