Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Xtians have nothing

darkmonkey666

Since my parents didn't listen to me at all and this caused me to feel a lot of the emptiness I do or did right now.

So anyways a few nights ago I had this dream with the most beautiful people it was more like a vision than a dream we were talking about Satan I know and can tell they were on our side the energy was very powerful and it kind of stayed in my aura someone told me some other stuff but long story short I remember they said something about my Parents and how I won't have to deal with with them for much longer. I didn't initiate any of this btw. They just saw how they had made me feel. So not even two Days after this dream my Parents House burns down to the point it can't be occupied. I don't know how to feel about any of this what's right what's not why should I be worried about that anyways. Then both me and another psychic got a very bad premonition after that happened that something more is going to happen probably on July 4th since I am good with premonitions I told people exact dates when stuff will happen before.

So yeah if someone hurt you I guess they will be taken care of but why would I worry about this. They are such hardcore xtians anyways my dad's a preacher at the Church.

The odd part is remember I made a post about a fire before a couple months ago.

Anyways so I can't help but think from the energy around this someone on our side had a hand in this but still xtians attract bad luck wherever they go. I won't really lift a hand to stop this cause they never saw me as that good of a person anyways. Where as just about anyone else did who ever got to know me. They also laugh at and think Spirituality is dumb.

Just wanted to share some thoughts.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back