Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Changing my soul to be more feminine advice. And a bit of advice for you. :)

Alek666

Hello Satanic Family. ugh not rereading this post sorry if there are any mistakes.
I have desire to be more feminine I seem to do some things that are feminine sometimes, I've been told that I am very feminine, asked if I was a boy or a girl before, It leaves me thinking that I was a female in a past life, sometimes.
I have androgynous features (male and female) but like to be more completely female in appearance naturally with no drugs,
Of course i've thought of drugs to change my appearance but wont because-
I don't want drugs --> my thing to shrink or boobs.
- Does the Dna replicate when you are comfortable with how you look so you don't have to take them anymore. Is it just as hereditary as naturally changing your looks?
-You have to be on the female hormones for life. Right?
Im curious, again regardless of my question I would not like to use female hormones, rather do it naturally because of the reasons stated above.
I have seen trans women do this naturally but I have heard naturally with herbs doesn't do shit. So I'm not sure what they were doing... doesn't matter cause they weren't changing through their soul, which would end up better with the hereditary aspect I think. So a meditation I do is the RAUM meditation then I flood the female part of my soul to the male right. Thats it.
I hope you got something out of what I was saying, some advice.
In return of helping you help me! If I did hahaha Give me some advice. please I'd love hear any
This sounds silly but I request someone contact that gods and ask advice on this that would be cool as I'm not getting any response besides when I clean my soul.

Check if your ingesting a lot of soy products in your everyday life. It increases the level of estrogen in your body and you feel like becoming feminine. Also check what kind of media your consuming. In many shows,movies etc men are shown to be effeminate and the woman is cast in a masculine role,so this is subliminal programming. Look to your childhood and notice if any of your peers praised you when you looked like a girl and did girly things .Maybe once you wore a girls dress and your grandma praised you and now you think your a girl ? A child craves validation and aims to embody whatever it is that he/she is being validated about.

All of these scenarios are not natural. These are artificially induced scenarios. A mans soul is always going to reincarnate as a man. 10% of the people exhibit androgynous behavior and an even smaller percentage are biologically Hermaphrodite I.e having both male and female sexual characters and genitals. These are considered real trans people. However they still cannot reproduce unless one genital (mostly penis) is surgically removed which makes her a woman and no longer trans. Surgically implanting boobs into yourself does not make you a woman, neither does cutting your dick off. These are degenerate ideologies introduced by Jews by corrupting pagan legends (where they respected as priests literally Hermaphrodite beings.)

Feminine means the right side of the brain,the creativity and the intuition one has. Masculine means the left side,the direction, the logical reasoning. If you want to unlock your feminine try doing something creative (not makeup) like painting, singing, dancing (hip-hop ,freestyle for men) ,writing etc. That is what is truly feminine,in essence what your asking.

Eat organic farm food and meat. Don't ingest factory made food and junk food. Work out (do push ups,pull ups and squats and Hindu push ups https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vQsQAiE0NQo
,run a lot.) It will release testosterone and balance your hormones.

satanichonor said:
Hello Satanic Family. ugh not rereading this post sorry if there are any mistakes.
I have desire to be more feminine I seem to do some things that are feminine sometimes, I've been told that I am very feminine, asked if I was a boy or a girl before, It leaves me thinking that I was a female in a past life, sometimes.
I have androgynous features (male and female) but like to be more completely female in appearance naturally with no drugs,
Of course i've thought of drugs to change my appearance but wont because-
I don't want drugs --> my thing to shrink or boobs.
- Does the Dna replicate when you are comfortable with how you look so you don't have to take them anymore. Is it just as hereditary as naturally changing your looks?
-You have to be on the female hormones for life. Right?
Im curious, again regardless of my question I would not like to use female hormones, rather do it naturally because of the reasons stated above.
I have seen trans women do this naturally but I have heard naturally with herbs doesn't do shit. So I'm not sure what they were doing... doesn't matter cause they weren't changing through their soul, which would end up better with the hereditary aspect I think. So a meditation I do is the RAUM meditation then I flood the female part of my soul to the male right. Thats it.
I hope you got something out of what I was saying, some advice.
In return of helping you help me! If I did hahaha Give me some advice. please I'd love hear any
This sounds silly but I request someone contact that gods and ask advice on this that would be cool as I'm not getting any response besides when I clean my soul.

If you have both features (male and female) , then you are : "Genders are two by nature. Male and Female.

There is also a rarity that happens biologically that is called a Hermaphrodite which falls between the two. This is not a mental state of belief, but a verifiable biological condition. This is biological and you are born with this. It is not opinion based. Some do classify as a the third gender in itself." HP. Hoodedcobra666
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19685&p=82561&hilit=Gender#p82561

it was sayed if you were a male in a past life then you will be a male in every life. not sure if a Hermaphrodite was in every former life the same but could be just like with wimmen and men.

about your wish to be more feminine :
"The situation is in our society we are told biological sex equals the gender of the psyche if you are male you only have male psychological traits. Biological sex does not make one only one gender in the psyche, the human is both masculine and feminine within the psyche. Just as you have a left brain and right brain. So if you have more feminine traits in you as biological male, people get confused and think they must really be a women and then they want to turn themselves into a biological women. Because they are taught that psychological traits equals the biological sex.

When in reality some men are just more feminine in their psyche and some women more masculine in their psyche, its not a big deal and is part of the dualistic nature of the human psyche." HP Mageson666

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19685&p=82561&hilit=Gender#p82561

Maybe this solves your problem to be more feminine. (I don´t know a way to change someones hormones/appearance.)

I am not really that feminine I don't think so far as what people say about my energy but even so I have feminine Mars and Moon placement but I think most of the gender Norms made by society were created by the Jews. So just be yourself. There wouldn't be all this confusion or Trans people or whatever if people were comfortable with who they are and allowed to like whatever they like. Biological gender doesn't always control the behavior of a person a certain way. If you can help someone in the whole LGBT thing understand the norms forced onto them is the only reason they are confused you may save someone a lot of money and heartache.

If you do not normally feel like this, then why do you desire to change? There is no need. Do not force anything, else you’re gonna regret it later.

If you are feminine, it’s ok, do not try force yourself to be masculine, just because you were bullied as kid for not being “man enough”. If you are masculine, do not try to force yourself to be more feminine because you heard that “masculinity is toxic” or something.

Larissa666 said:
If you do not normally feel like this, then why do you desire to change? There is no need. Do not force anything, else you’re gonna regret it later.

If you are feminine, it’s ok, do not try force yourself to be masculine, just because you were bullied as kid for not being “man enough”. If you are masculine, do not try to force yourself to be more feminine because you heard that “masculinity is toxic” or something.
Balancing is good, if he is too femminine he can work to balance that out and don’t really look like a skinny soy boy lolz

Larissa666 said:

I know what is attractive, ie most men that are at store or whatever arn't attractive. I feel that women like a feminine man, or at least a balance in the soul because of the fact that masculinity is too masculine in current and doesn't look good at least in my area.

The main reason I feel the need to change because of the fact what most men look like gross me out, none of them even stand proud, they're almost just existing it seems, and they don't seem to understand what turns women on or have even thought about it, otherwise they'd probably be more confidant. They do need to learn how to flirt also. it's pathetic!
I think that theres so much masculinity in men it makes women uncomfortable, ie. when they hold them at night. Instead of a soul balance, it's like 3 fold masculinity with no androgynous features + alcohol consumption, which is not attractive at least to me.

I do as well find myself happy with who I am, not a need for change. Rather this desire may not be for physical change but it sounds like a desire for women, I have realized.

Bruh, you were asking about taking female hormones! This is about a lot more than you just wanting a balance. You don't need to take anything to get a balance, all you need is your own soul and to feel the components of your soul.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back