Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Astral Senses

ZirGohed999

A good part of this write up is from personal experience, research and understanding. The other is generally from our JoS (JoS site, HP Mageson's Sermons..etc).
Note: This post is not to feed anyone's imagination of me having godlike abilities. The workings here can be done on other powerful dates. Eclipses are times when the two prominent planetary bodies of cosmic energies are in alignment with the world soul.
Personally, i have had powerful results from workings I began during an eclipse in line to the nature of the signs involved.
It's very important to be realistic and logical when working hard on the female part of the soul. The Left part of the brain is equally important to psychic advancement in guiding one from getting lost in a fantasy dream world.
I'm only encouraging you to give more focus to the most important parts of your soul. My advancement has gathered speed from doing this.
The third eye (pineal gland) is the psychic seat of the soul.The solar chakra is the will to impress magick but the pineal gland where the psychic abilities are sourced from. This is seat of all magickal abilities. The pineal gland is atrophied in the average Human. The most common size recorded from brain scans is a very tiny 6mm size. In rare cases, normal pineal glands of about 10mm without cyst and tumor have been recorded. From the spiritual knowledge I have currently, the pineal gland is naturally supposed to be around 18mm. A fully activated pineal gland feels like a pressure point when it's meditated on. If it feels like a hollow, one has a really long way to go.
Initially it felt like a hollow, and the pressure has been coming on but it feels I still have a lot of work to do. I have come to know that activating the pineal gland to its fullest extent is literally biokinesis.
It will take unbelievable amount of dedication and energy to grow a part of your body. This is common sense. One of the major reasons people meditate for decades and don't have any psychic abilities to show for their efforts because they neglected a most important part of their body and soul.
No matter how much one does work on their soul, if they omit this master/all-important gland, they won't go far spiritually. Energy does as it is told. If energy is not delibrately directed and focused on something, it won't assume that because the practitioner was working on other things around the object, it should empower the said object. It won't, coupled with the fact the SS actually affirmed the energy to do something else. The fully developed pineal gland is the source of the female elixir for the Magnum Opus, so a dormant pineal gland is like a death curse. The pineal gland is atrophied and dormant in anyone who has not worked extensively on it.
Satan meets the world more than half way, He puts His messages right in front of the billions of people in the world to see but the world would rather get carried away by the herd mentality of worthless ceremonial 'magick'. Satan is Shiva, and His Lingam is the pineal gland. The two major things that are given much important about Shiva is His fiery third eye and the veneration of His Lingam which 'ironically' is also His pineal gland (third eye). Problem is people are stuck with idolizing the physical Pine-coned Shaped stone. Shiva's Lingam is said to be made of meteorite. This is literal. Science has proven that our DNA is made from meteorite. The pineal gland contains the master DNA cell which when totally transformed becomes the soma that floods the entire being and brings both physical and spiritual Immortality.
Science has also proven that Pineal gland is made of crystals. When light hits a crystal, it absorbs and re-emit the light particles. Crystals can also absorb sound waves.
The pineal gland is a bio-crystal, it absorbs psychic light and transmit it into the brain to empower the 6th sense.
Working on the crown chakra will send energy to the pineal gland but to fully empower it, it has to be meditated on like a chakra.
Tomorrow, the total solar eclipse is a good time to work on the 6th chakra/pineal gland. The moon will be supercharged with the energy of the sun, this will definitely have some impact on our souls. The depositor of the sun is the moon being that the sun is in the moon's sign. This will be a good time to start something new that relates with the moon's energy.
The pineal gland is ruled by the moon, and Shiva/Satan is a moon God. Satan's Sigil with the "V" shape is the sigil/geometry of the moon's energy.
Aum Shivaya Namah is a powerful mantra to activate the pineal gland. The name Shiva means "Someone who stitches". To stitch is to transform. The
The G sound is the "chi" in greek or the X shape. This X shape is the geometric pattern of the "G" sound. This sound is the shape of the optic chiasm in the brain that conducts light. The pineal gland is fully developed like the real eyes and is affected by light conducted through the optic chiasm. The G sound is meant to direct ethereal light in the brain to expand the pineal gland and make it grow.
The Dagr rune has this "X" geometry of light. It is a rune of the moon and brings hyper consciousness. The Dagr rune helps clairvoyance. It breaks through the mind barrier to open one up to psychic/occult light. One should try to invoke the ether before working with the rune. The ether will acts as a powerful template to manifest the psychic ability the dagr rune gives. Gebo, Ansuz, Mannas, Ehwaz can also increase psychic abilities.
Dagaz, Ehwaz, Gebo, Mannas can unite both side of the brain to bring about a balanced progression.
Gebo causes exchange of energy between the different polarities of the soul. One can also use Gebo to connect their soul to the energy of the sun in sympathetic Magick. I'm talking from personal experience.
Ehwaz is the Animus of the soul, the flow of energy through the entire nadi system.
Mannas in Runic folklore is said to unlock the minds eye. I can vouch for it in the way of having uncanny wisdom about life issues. Mannas is literally the Sanskrit word for Mind.
Ganesha's mantra, Aum Gam Ganapatayei namah makes the pineal gland grow and expand. This is the "Gaum" seed mantra known on the group. Ganesha is an aspect of Shiva as the Lord of Hosts. The Hosts are the clusters of light particles with high magnetic properties.
Shiva's blood is kartikeya, kartikeya is the Greek equivalent of Ares or Mars. Mars rules the brain (alongside Mercury). Mars is the lifeforce, mercury is the Prana. The life force and the breath should be directed to the brain to empower the pineal gland. Kartikeya is Murrugan also an aspect of Shiva/Satan as the God of War. Notice how this God of war has the peacock, the symbol of the fully opened astral vision? It shows the sexual nature of the psychic seat of the soul and how it needs the life force to open up to the cosmic light.
If it will be difficult to incorporate this workings in your meditation schedule. You can go for short count. 23 reps for Dagaz is enough, drag the vibration with full and deep breaths.13 reps for Shiva mantra is also good. The idea is to sow the seed of the macrocosmic template of the lunar energy into the soul.
The reps can be increased later one when the moon is in Taurus, Scorpio or Sagittarius. Taurus rules things that increases with value, Scorpio deals with extreme measures, Sagittarius helps to pull off something big. The moon should be waxing close to its full phase.
If one is feeling very slow after working the pineal gland, they should vibrate a rune of will/action. Better still they should invoke the fire element.

Bigger is "Better" does not apply to a pineal gland, and if it "Grows" to the extent mentioned here, there may be problems.

"Growing" it doesn't have much to do with actually empowering it, growth of size of any organ does not equal a rise in power of effectiveness, as it's not a muscle. The same goes for "expansion" of the brain and the actual cranium. Bigger eyeballs, or a huge nose, do not increase one's sense of sight or smell, as a huge tongue does not increase the sense of taste.

If you do things to "grow" it, be careful, as it may prove problematic, and this may end up medical. You wrote on your own why in the beginning of your post. One on the far end of this may end up to be ill and die as a result here. This is not a competition on who has "the bigger pineal".

The hollow place in the Pineal gland is important in that it acts as a visual screen and protection for the gland itself. It is not supposed to be filled with an organ, liquids or an oversized gland. Sensations of emptiness and fullness are to not be considered material sensations.

Work on the 6th chakra with Moon in Scorpio is to be totally avoided, being the fall sign for the Moon. Mars does also not rule the brain, but the reproductive organs and lower system.

As far as I remember, the Shiva lingam is symbolic of the phallus, the male penis and the yoni is the female vagina,Shakti. The spiritual union of the lower and upper triangle happens when the kundalini(Shakti) rises to the crown where it pierces the sixth, and Shakti meets her lord Shiva and their union takes place(the union of IGA and Pingala). And when it pierces the crown the Brahman is realized.
Refer to Magesons sermon on God (Brahman) realization,
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=20470
However since Shiva metaphysically stays in the sixth chakra, maybe your allegory about the pineal gland(since it is in the sixth region) is correct, especially if you took the information from one of Magesons sermons.

I love this-The pineal gland is a bio-crystal.
That's why I am always connected to my third eye and crown chakras. I do so by wearing a clear quartz or selenite pair of earrings. It keeps my mind tuned as set on the goals. Higher chakra crystalsl like clear quartz and selenite also cleanse the bad energy off you. I love using [https://shop.atperrys.com/blogs/healing-crystals-blog/everything-you-need-to-know-about-using-healing-crystal-wands]chakra wand [/https://shop.atperrys.com/blogs/healing-crystals-blog/everything-you-need-to-know-about-using-healing-crystal-wands]to focus on my pineal gland before doing manifestations. Does anyone do it like this?

ceidauilyc said:
I love this-The pineal gland is a bio-crystal.
That's why I am always connected to my third eye and crown chakras. I do so by wearing a clear quartz or selenite pair of earrings. It keeps my mind tuned as set on the goals. Higher chakra crystalsl like clear quartz and selenite also cleanse the bad energy off you. I love using [https://shop.atperrys.com/blogs/healing-crystals-blog/everything-you-need-to-know-about-using-healing-crystal-wands]chakra wand [/https://shop.atperrys.com/blogs/healing-crystals-blog/everything-you-need-to-know-about-using-healing-crystal-wands]to focus on my pineal gland before doing manifestations. Does anyone do it like this?
jew_basic.jpg

(((Bro wear these crystals and your third eye will be always open.That will be six million shekels)))

Six minutes later,......
03df37ff0b55e9cc0db47c1b9abc6128--brown-hair-blue-eyes.jpg

((((Those bastards lied to me.)))

I am going to do something to empower myself on the lunar eclipse. This has really proved so far beneficial in my life. I read lunar eclipse is a time for permanent changes in life. My astral sensitivity has gone way up alone just because it happened over a Natal Planet and apparently effects the areas Capricorn and that planet Rules in my chart which is actually helpful. I'll try your mantra. And start that on the pineal gland.

Yeah though I see in my Solar and Lunar returns if I had not have cleaned my soul something horrible would have happened at this time maybe even my death according to some websites about those aspects so yeah I am grateful for spiritual knowledge. What would have been bad is actually proving very positive.

ZirGohed999 said:
A good part of this write up is from personal experience, research and understanding. The other is generally from our JoS (JoS site, HP Mageson's Sermons..etc).
Note: This post is not to feed anyone's imagination of me having godlike abilities. The workings here can be done on other powerful dates. Eclipses are times when the two prominent planetary bodies of cosmic energies are in alignment with the world soul.
Personally, i have had powerful results from workings I began during an eclipse in line to the nature of the signs involved.
It's very important to be realistic and logical when working hard on the female part of the soul. The Left part of the brain is equally important to psychic advancement in guiding one from getting lost in a fantasy dream world.
I'm only encouraging you to give more focus to the most important parts of your soul. My advancement has gathered speed from doing this.
The third eye (pineal gland) is the psychic seat of the soul.The solar chakra is the will to impress magick but the pineal gland where the psychic abilities are sourced from. This is seat of all magickal abilities. The pineal gland is atrophied in the average Human. The most common size recorded from brain scans is a very tiny 6mm size. In rare cases, normal pineal glands of about 10mm without cyst and tumor have been recorded. From the spiritual knowledge I have currently, the pineal gland is naturally supposed to be around 18mm. A fully activated pineal gland feels like a pressure point when it's meditated on. If it feels like a hollow, one has a really long way to go.
Initially it felt like a hollow, and the pressure has been coming on but it feels I still have a lot of work to do. I have come to know that activating the pineal gland to its fullest extent is literally biokinesis.
It will take unbelievable amount of dedication and energy to grow a part of your body. This is common sense. One of the major reasons people meditate for decades and don't have any psychic abilities to show for their efforts because they neglected a most important part of their body and soul.
No matter how much one does work on their soul, if they omit this master/all-important gland, they won't go far spiritually. Energy does as it is told. If energy is not delibrately directed and focused on something, it won't assume that because the practitioner was working on other things around the object, it should empower the said object. It won't, coupled with the fact the SS actually affirmed the energy to do something else. The fully developed pineal gland is the source of the female elixir for the Magnum Opus, so a dormant pineal gland is like a death curse. The pineal gland is atrophied and dormant in anyone who has not worked extensively on it.
Satan meets the world more than half way, He puts His messages right in front of the billions of people in the world to see but the world would rather get carried away by the herd mentality of worthless ceremonial 'magick'. Satan is Shiva, and His Lingam is the pineal gland. The two major things that are given much important about Shiva is His fiery third eye and the veneration of His Lingam which 'ironically' is also His pineal gland (third eye). Problem is people are stuck with idolizing the physical Pine-coned Shaped stone. Shiva's Lingam is said to be made of meteorite. This is literal. Science has proven that our DNA is made from meteorite. The pineal gland contains the master DNA cell which when totally transformed becomes the soma that floods the entire being and brings both physical and spiritual Immortality.
Science has also proven that Pineal gland is made of crystals. When light hits a crystal, it absorbs and re-emit the light particles. Crystals can also absorb sound waves.
The pineal gland is a bio-crystal, it absorbs psychic light and transmit it into the brain to empower the 6th sense.
Working on the crown chakra will send energy to the pineal gland but to fully empower it, it has to be meditated on like a chakra.
Tomorrow, the total solar eclipse is a good time to work on the 6th chakra/pineal gland. The moon will be supercharged with the energy of the sun, this will definitely have some impact on our souls. The depositor of the sun is the moon being that the sun is in the moon's sign. This will be a good time to start something new that relates with the moon's energy.
The pineal gland is ruled by the moon, and Shiva/Satan is a moon God. Satan's Sigil with the "V" shape is the sigil/geometry of the moon's energy.
Aum Shivaya Namah is a powerful mantra to activate the pineal gland. The name Shiva means "Someone who stitches". To stitch is to transform. The
The G sound is the "chi" in greek or the X shape. This X shape is the geometric pattern of the "G" sound. This sound is the shape of the optic chiasm in the brain that conducts light. The pineal gland is fully developed like the real eyes and is affected by light conducted through the optic chiasm. The G sound is meant to direct ethereal light in the brain to expand the pineal gland and make it grow.
The Dagr rune has this "X" geometry of light. It is a rune of the moon and brings hyper consciousness. The Dagr rune helps clairvoyance. It breaks through the mind barrier to open one up to psychic/occult light. One should try to invoke the ether before working with the rune. The ether will acts as a powerful template to manifest the psychic ability the dagr rune gives. Gebo, Ansuz, Mannas, Ehwaz can also increase psychic abilities.
Dagaz, Ehwaz, Gebo, Mannas can unite both side of the brain to bring about a balanced progression.
Gebo causes exchange of energy between the different polarities of the soul. One can also use Gebo to connect their soul to the energy of the sun in sympathetic Magick. I'm talking from personal experience.
Ehwaz is the Animus of the soul, the flow of energy through the entire nadi system.
Mannas in Runic folklore is said to unlock the minds eye. I can vouch for it in the way of having uncanny wisdom about life issues. Mannas is literally the Sanskrit word for Mind.
Ganesha's mantra, Aum Gam Ganapatayei namah makes the pineal gland grow and expand. This is the "Gaum" seed mantra known on the group. Ganesha is an aspect of Shiva as the Lord of Hosts. The Hosts are the clusters of light particles with high magnetic properties.
Shiva's blood is kartikeya, kartikeya is the Greek equivalent of Ares or Mars. Mars rules the brain (alongside Mercury). Mars is the lifeforce, mercury is the Prana. The life force and the breath should be directed to the brain to empower the pineal gland. Kartikeya is Murrugan also an aspect of Shiva/Satan as the God of War. Notice how this God of war has the peacock, the symbol of the fully opened astral vision? It shows the sexual nature of the psychic seat of the soul and how it needs the life force to open up to the cosmic light.
If it will be difficult to incorporate this workings in your meditation schedule. You can go for short count. 23 reps for Dagaz is enough, drag the vibration with full and deep breaths.13 reps for Shiva mantra is also good. The idea is to sow the seed of the macrocosmic template of the lunar energy into the soul.
The reps can be increased later one when the moon is in Taurus, Scorpio or Sagittarius. Taurus rules things that increases with value, Scorpio deals with extreme measures, Sagittarius helps to pull off something big. The moon should be waxing close to its full phase.
If one is feeling very slow after working the pineal gland, they should vibrate a rune of will/action. Better still they should invoke the fire element.

Good read. What are your thoughts on using the Logr Rune to empower your pineal gland?

HP Cobra, I figured since Aries rules the head, Mars should have some considerable effects on the head and the brain. Thanks for the correction anyway. I admit i went far with the size of the pineal gland.
I didn't say one should begin a lunar psychic work on the female chakras when the moon is in Scorpio. I only advice that one can increase the reps of their mantra vibrations during this time as I have personally done so without any negative side effects and still had success from the psychic work.

--------------------------

@Slyscorpion. The moon in Capricorn works better for increasing one's general will/endurance. I doubt it's wise to start a working for astral work. The Nauthiz rune is good for willpower/endurance with the coming eclipse.
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Timing.html
--------------------------

@LegendaryCreature
The Logr rune is good for empowering the Memory. From experience, it makes one have frequent dreams, it also makes one very emotional (lol). It makes one feel what others are thinking or feeling accurately, i.e clairsentience.
It REALLY brings up everything buried in the mind. It is a detox. If bad habits/addictions start coming up, other runes can be used to deal with the negativity.

The 13th rune rune, eihwaz is the best for ending addictions. It stops self-destructive habits.
This Plutonian/death like energy killed that aspect of my psyche when all else failed. One day, I just quit cold turkey and since then I don't have the urge. It is positive in the way killing or ending things you don't want about yourself without negative side effects.
I didn't have to struggle anymore with so much willpower to end my addictions, I just literally woke up one day and felt indifferent to drugs. This feeling is permanent, I'm elaborating on addictions because the logr rune will bring up things buried in the mind (even with the positive affirmations) and going back to one's addictions can be fatal. I have worked long with the rune to know that.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back