Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I use to feel alone til I came to the forum

WAREOR

We just had a website and I wasn’t aware of the yahoo groups at the moment. It feels good that no matter what happens I’m a spiritual Satanist and I can come to the forums and realize there’s many more like me out there, dedicated to father Satan. I live in a real xian area out in Chicago so I see a lot of there bullshit through the day but I now that I can come to the forums and not feel so alone anymore

WAREOR said:
We just had a website and I wasn’t aware of the yahoo groups at the moment. It feels good that no matter what happens I’m a spiritual Satanist and I can come to the forums and realize there’s many more like me out there, dedicated to father Satan. I live in a real xian area out in Chicago so I see a lot of there bullshit through the day but I now that I can come to the forums and not feel so alone anymore

Welcome!

Might I recommend to never mention where you're from again? For your safety. We want people who are serious in this path and therefore fucking awesome to stick around, discuss and learn as they advance themselves without trolls trying to figure out where you live. We have a lot of interesting threads. Make sure to check them out. :D b

WAREOR said:

Welcome you are not alone at all. You have us here. I felt alone my entire life even having the forums its not the same as knowing someone personally but still you are not alone at all. Once you grow you have the God's to talk to you have the Astral realm and stuff. Who knows if your like me you probably have friends there too. So don't worry this is a beautiful path but mostly solitary in that probably very few of us have friends who are Satanic in the offline world. You will be fine. Anyways welcome to the forum. I have felt a lot of emptiness in my life and rarely have I been understood by anyone and maybe even some Satanists might not get me since I am an outer planet person but I feel accepted here that's why I come here and post often. If you need to come here and give us your insights thats good.

Just think about it this way though if you really want to advance you will pretty much be alone until and unless you find someone advancing with you (which didn't happen in offline life for me at least yet so I have few friends) because the amount of time you wasted hanging out with xtians or whatever you could do an rtr or yoga or something and they will never connect on a deeper level anyways so you will feel alone but be proud. We are here for you.

Just my thoughts.

WAREOR said:
Welcome :)

If there's anything we're not, alone is one of them.

We as human beings desire a sense of community with a shared goal in mind and a shared mindset among our peers. To me, and thousands of others, this forum is the perfect fit for all of that and more.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back