Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Necronomicon names

Taurus666

I can't decide wether to use

9. NAMRU.
Dispenses wisdom and knowledge in all things. Giveth excellent counsel and teaches the science of metals. His Word is BAKAKALAMU.
One reader writes to us and says, 'Although I am excellent in most of my subjects at (a college on the East Coast), I am a general failure at science. It was then that I got a copy of your NECRONOMICON and my eyes fell to the seal of NAMRU. I prayed the night before an important Chemistry midterm exam to NAMRU and carried his seal into the classroom. I passed a test I thought I would never get a 35 in astonishing 85. Suddenly, it just seemed that I understood the
for the first time in my life.'

or

31. GILMA.
Founder of cities, Possessor of the Knowledge of Architecture by which the fabled temples of UR were built; the creator of all that is permanent and never moves. His Word is AKABAL.
Also reveals teh hidden structure in all things, from the tiniest molecule or atom to the solar system, galaxy, uiverse. Can show you the Pattern of any event or object, can reveal the love triangle as well as the golden triangle of the geometers. Aids students at the university as easily as the children in a kindergarten class studying the names for the colors.

What I need it for is basically a really important upcoming biology exam, which I can't fail. They both seem kinda valid to me, even if "the science of metals" is not really a thing I need, even though probably NAMRU would still be useful for all sciences (in fact a chemistry student used it)
Any thoughts?

Taurus666 said:
I can't decide wether to use

9. NAMRU.
Dispenses wisdom and knowledge in all things. Giveth excellent counsel and teaches the science of metals. His Word is BAKAKALAMU.
One reader writes to us and says, 'Although I am excellent in most of my subjects at (a college on the East Coast), I am a general failure at science. It was then that I got a copy of your NECRONOMICON and my eyes fell to the seal of NAMRU. I prayed the night before an important Chemistry midterm exam to NAMRU and carried his seal into the classroom. I passed a test I thought I would never get a 35 in astonishing 85. Suddenly, it just seemed that I understood the
for the first time in my life.'

or

31. GILMA.
Founder of cities, Possessor of the Knowledge of Architecture by which the fabled temples of UR were built; the creator of all that is permanent and never moves. His Word is AKABAL.
Also reveals teh hidden structure in all things, from the tiniest molecule or atom to the solar system, galaxy, uiverse. Can show you the Pattern of any event or object, can reveal the love triangle as well as the golden triangle of the geometers. Aids students at the university as easily as the children in a kindergarten class studying the names for the colors.

What I need it for is basically a really important upcoming biology exam, which I can't fail. They both seem kinda valid to me, even if "the science of metals" is not really a thing I need, even though probably NAMRU would still be useful for all sciences (in fact a chemistry student used it)
Any thoughts?
I'd say go with Namru.

I think Gilma would be better for you. And maybe another one also, or some other working, to help your memory. Since biology is mostly memorizing things.

Shael said:
I'd say go with Namru.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
I think Gilma would be better for you. And maybe another one also, or some other working, to help your memory. Since biology is mostly memorizing things.

Thank you guys. I'm still kinda confused, but I'll try to feel for myself, maybe with some meditation, which one is better, unless someone else provides strong reasons why I should use one in particular.
Thanks!
Hail Satan

Taurus666 said:
Shael said:
I'd say go with Namru.

Ol argedco luciftias said:

Thank you guys. I'm still kinda confused, but I'll try to feel for myself, maybe with some meditation, which one is better, unless someone else provides strong reasons why I should use one in particular.
Thanks!
Hail Satan
Then do both, even better. But if you do Namru, you need to do more than 9 times anyway for it to be strong and work. You need to do like 27, 36, 45 something like that. Keep it as a multiple of its number, like you can do Gilma 62 times.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back