Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Biblical Scholors are Now Admitting Christianity is BS

ZmajEriksson

Story of Jesus Christ was a HOAX designed to control the people, Biblical scholar claims

https://www.express.co.uk/news/science/693817/Jesus-Christ-HOAX-Biblical-christianity-roman-empire?fbclid=IwAR1XnwWPL9g6Y_766u65Ug_EpJhD_FJi_r2aW7qSUqHgJG0fuZTomPv_QYU

Oy vey goyim this perfectly blames the Romans for the hoax jews created through which they took over the Roman Empire.

Otherwise I'd call Express UK to take this article down and also the talmud police to detain and imprison this evil scientist.

I remember years ago a catholic priest who was sued in Brazil for saying openly that xtianity is fake and jebus never exited.

I'm going to open a big book shop and put "the" bibleses in the section with Spiderman, Superman and other fantastical stories. It's called Fiction. xians admit themselves it is false - "you have to have faith". I hope there are xians reading when I say this next bit - Harry Potter was infinitely better a faerie tale story, anyway.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back