Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Tips for destroying a relationship?

Dahaarkan

I need this guy to be single 15 minutes ago.

I'm using isa to fuck up their meeting and possibly prevent their relationship from escalating or cause rejection.

I've never actually done a working to sepparate people, any suggestions pls?

Dahaarkan said:

I'm using isa to fuck up their meeting and possibly prevent their relationship from escalating or cause rejection.

These are the kinds of topics I like to see :twisted:

The main thing to keep in mind is that unfortunately we cant use mantras for purely black-magick things yet because they would stick to us, too. With that in mind, you still have a bunch of options though.

For one, you can try the necronomicon mantra for gaining control of a situation and shaping reality - #47 ADDU/KAKODAMMU.
Just vibrate 47x ADDU and then 47x KAKODAMMU while focusing on this sigil:
Screenshot-2019-06-26-18-18-41-68.png
During the whole thing, visualize the desired result happening as you focus on the sigil, and then finish it all off with an affirmation as usual.

Another thing you can try (in moderation) is to vibrate the sanskrit word for isolation "vivikta" into him and visualize a brilliantly white (only white, no gold or anything like that) aura around him, programming it to isolate him from that person. This option is something I would only recommend if you really need it to happen no matter what, and if you need it fast. Keep in mind here that this is in a way a malefic mantra. It's more on the neutral side, but it could still affect you negatively too if you vibrate it too much, similarly to Isa which could cause dullness when overused. I think in the case of this one if you do decide to use it, it may help to do a session of breathing in pure golden energy into your own aura about 45 minutes after the working has been done (let the energies "set" first before doing this), to offset the energies of the mantra that will have latched onto you. This is just theories though. I have not tried this personally and merely shared this method because you said you need it done as fast as possible. If you decide to do it, always listen to your gut feeling and the Gods, and stop if you start to feel bad from it.
You can also just do the white aura thing by itself, or with another mantra that is more safe than this one, though this may yield slightly slower results.

Now for the last option, and my personal favorite, using the mantra zAsitR. This mantra is one of domination and authority, meaning you can use it on yourself and then direct your authorative energies towards both of them to influence their minds/emotions to make them stay away from each other. This mantra I have successfully used, myself, and it is completely safe and effective from my experience. I think if you want to use this mantra successfully, you need to have a mind that can be a bit "dictating", "dominating", "oppressive". If this applies to you, I would recommend using this method preferredly. Otherwise, the previous methods may be a better choice.

Hope this helps you, and good luck. :)

I know you are not a new member, I will just add a quote from the website(I don't know if you read it or not...). Someone else can offer their own advice, tips and experience with this, in addition to what I'm posting below...

To break up a couple or to deter a potential interest, you would put an aura of revulsion around the person you wish to isolate. For example, [name of person]’s aura is repelling all of [name of person interested or in love with] interests, affection and attraction in every way. [Name of person] is revolting and repulsive to [name of person interested or in love with]. You infuse the energy into the aura of the person you want to keep isolated from the one who has an interest. You get the basic idea. One’s aura will act on the other and create an indifference, or even enmity. It can take a lot of energy, but in breaking up a couple, you can do this to each of their auras so that they find each other disgusting and break up.

Taken from https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Love_Spell.html

Then of course following the break up, a love/lust spell and using orgasm would be required to complete your desired end.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Dahaarkan said:

Love Spell

"To break up a couple or to deter a potential interest, you would put an aura of revulsion around the person you wish to isolate. For example, "[name of person]’s aura is repelling all of [name of person interested or in love with] interests, affection and attraction in every way. [Name of person] is revolting and repulsive to [name of person interested or in love with]{. You infuse the energy into the aura of the person you want to keep isolated from the one who has an interest. You get the basic idea. One’s aura will act on the other and create an indifference, or even enmity. It can take a lot of energy, but in breaking up a couple, you can do this to each of their auras so that they find each other disgusting and break up."

Use green for the aura of revulsion on "the one you wish to isolate" or both of them and direct the colour's purpose of inciting it's traits of suspicion, resentment and disharmony.

The Magickal Properties of Color

Put an aura of rejection on the girl you want to save, something like name’s aura is repelling completely and totally guy’s name

Be creative

I think you cam use the red colour and the element of fire to make them fight since those to are associated with anger.

Hello Shael,
Great and very beneficial info. You brought up some very interesting mantras.
Have you ever vibrated zAsitR into someone else? Wouldn't this make them dominating instead of submissive (being that their soul is being saturated with authoritative energies)?

Let's say that there is this corrupt govt. senator that you want to vote a certain way or take a certain course of action.
Can you tell me how would you structure a dominance working using Zasitr to influence someone else?

HS.

Shael said:
Dahaarkan said:

The main thing to keep in mind is that unfortunately we cant use mantras for purely black-magick things yet because they would stick to us, too. With that in mind, you still have a bunch of options though.

For one, you can try the necronomicon mantra for gaining control of a situation and shaping reality - #47 ADDU/KAKODAMMU.
During the whole thing, visualize the desired result happening as you focus on the sigil, and then finish it all off with an affirmation as usual.

Another thing you can try (in moderation) is to vibrate the sanskrit word for isolation "vivikta" into him and visualize a brilliantly white (only white, no gold or anything like that) aura around him, programming it to isolate him from that person. This option is something I would only recommend if you really need it to happen no matter what, and if you need it fast. Keep in mind here that this is in a way a malefic mantra. It's more on the neutral side, but it could still affect you negatively too if you vibrate it too much, similarly to Isa which could cause dullness when overused. I think in the case of this one if you do decide to use it, it may help to do a session of breathing in pure golden energy into your own aura about 45 minutes after the working has been done (let the energies "set" first before doing this), to offset the energies of the mantra that will have latched onto you. This is just theories though. I have not tried this personally and merely shared this method because you said you need it done as fast as possible. If you decide to do it, always listen to your gut feeling and the Gods, and stop if you start to feel bad from it.
You can also just do the white aura thing by itself, or with another mantra that is more safe than this one, though this may yield slightly slower results.

Now for the last option, and my personal favorite, using the mantra zAsitR. This mantra is one of domination and authority, meaning you can use it on yourself and then direct your authorative energies towards both of them to influence their minds/emotions to make them stay away from each other. This mantra I have successfully used, myself, and it is completely safe and effective from my experience. I think if you want to use this mantra successfully, you need to have a mind that can be a bit "dictating", "dominating", "oppressive". If this applies to you, I would recommend using this method preferredly. Otherwise, the previous methods may be a better choice.

Syt said:
Hello Shael,
Have you ever vibrated zAsitR into someone else? Wouldn't this make them dominating instead of submissive (being that their soul is being saturated with authoritative energies)?
Unfortunately I didn't have the leisure time to test this yet, but in theory I would assume so. It could even strengthen the bond between you and someone else if you two are both in an authorative position together, as it would connect and harmonize the dominative energies in both of you.

Syt said:
Let's say that there is this corrupt govt. senator that you want to vote a certain way or take a certain course of action.
Can you tell me how would you structure a dominance working using Zasitr to influence someone else?

HS.
You actually reminded me of something that I forgot to mention. When using zAsitR to influence someone, the effectiveness of it will depend on how strong your own mind/willpower is, and how weak the one of your target is.
In the case of this senator, I would assume he/she has a decently strong willpower and a decently strong 3rd chakra (compared to the average normie), as this usually is the case in people who get into positions of power. If your mind and willpower is very strong, all you would have to do is a basic working with zAsitR to influence the senator successfully. I detailed the basic working in a different thread already, here the quote:

Shael said:
If you want to do a death spell in combination with using a mantra, I would suggest using mantras that elevate you and put you above the person you wish to perform the deathspell on. This is fully optional of course, but it's the most applicable mantra usage for this purpose that I can think of, as using death mantras is not an option.

For example, when doing a spell to bring death, suppression, slavery, or whatever else of this kind onto another person (keep ethics in mind here), you could use a mantra that projects superiority, like "zAsitR", just to name one example. I prefer sanskrit words as they can be precisely picked based on the exact thing you wish to do, but if you prefer runes, you could use "Ansuz" and/or "Sowilo" for this effect of elevation/superiority instead.
Taking "zAsitR" as an example here, which means things like "Ruler", "Imperator", "Chastiser", "Teacher", "Punisher", etc., you would vibrate this mantra, or a variation of it with maybe "Aum" in front of it (Aum zAsitR), into yourself for some amount of repetitions, and then visualize the victim being bound by you and submitting to you fully. After this you can do the usual stuff of flooding them with grey energy (note- do not visualize any grey energy inside of yourself), and affirming whatever fate you wish for them to have.
And again, to repeat, do this ethically. Not many people would deserve such a fate, so don't go around using this to do stupid stuff that'd upset the Gods.
Also, this can be used without the deathspell part at the end, to instead make a variation of a binding spell on someone. I'm using this currently and it's working wonders. If you want to use it in this way instead, I would recommend using the color red in your visualizations, as opposed to grey.

This is the basic working in the way I did it. I used a personalized way of visualization where I stabbed the target's head with a vibrant red tentacle/spear/whatever, and then directed the dense red energy into their brain while giving them orders. This part happens after you have vibrated zAsitR into yourself for the desired number of times, and after you have programmed the energies of it inside of you to bring about the desired result (ex. "In a positive way for me, [person(s)] is/are fully and completely dominated by my will at all times [adding on "now, continuously, and forever!" if you wish for it to last long-term]").
After stating this affirmation 11 or 16 times, visualize the red energy of it and shape it into your weapon of preference, and then visualize your target in as much detail as you can. Then use this weapon to stab their head with force, and keep visualizing this weapon stuck inside their heads. This is an important part in breaking through their aura and defenses so you can properly program their brain, so make sure to keep visualizing this so that they have no chance of subconsciously removing it again. Now, with the weapon stuck in the head of your target, visualize the dense red energy flooding their brain, and from there, make it flood their whole body. Then, take this astral body with force, and pull it to you. See it standing in front of you in your mind's eye. Give it the first order, make it bow down to you. Really intensify and strengthen this red energy. Feel the pressure of a thousand tons weighing down on them, so that they cannot do anything but obey your orders.
At this point, in an authorative tone you can state your orders to them, either in your mind or out loud. I would recommend to write these orders down beforehand and to state the same orders every day at the end of the working like this. After you are done, send their astral body back into their physical one, visualizing this astral body emitting red chains and hooks, forcefully clinging on to their physical body. This is to ensure that your programming cannot be rejected. With this picture in mind, of having their body fully in red and programmed with your orders, very strongly vibrate AUM one time, with the intent to seal their fate and make your orders absolute.
That's the working. I forgot to mention this earlier, but you should try hard to do this working while your target is asleep, as this will make the whole thing numerous times easier.

In case you are curious, the red things I used in my visualization were shaped similar to the ones in this picture:
latest.png
Mine were much more vibrantly red though, without these weird dark spots in the picture.
I think it's very possible that this way of visualization mainly just works for me specifically, so I'm hesitant to "recommend" it to you here. I just thought I should share it in case you want to give it a try.

You can use any kind of visualization you prefer, though I would recommend to "insert" the red energies into the target's brain in some way and to influence them this way, as this is how I have done it and it worked for me like that. It should still work to just visualize any kind of weapon that has a sharp tip and can stab.

I hope this is helpful to you.
I wrote this in a hurry so excuse the messy nature of my message.

Aquarius said:
Put an aura of rejection on the girl you want to save, something like name’s aura is repelling completely and totally guy’s name

Be creative

A girl?? Eww no I need this dude on a leash in bed with me

My opinion on auras is they are great to compliment another working that you are doing on someone. On their own they take a while to manifest the desired result and my patience is -18 out of 10 so yeah

I appreciate the replies though <3

Dahaarkan said:
Thank you Shael, something like this is what I was hoping for.
Glad I could help.

Dahaarkan said:
If it doesn't work I'm coming over to beat your ass

118.gif
I wouldnt have it any other way :p

Dahaarkan said:
Aquarius said:

Be creative

Lmao, since the old forums and the crab pic I always thought you were a dude hahaha

Shael said:
This is the basic working in the way I did it. [...] That's the working. I forgot to mention this earlier, but you should try hard to do this working while your target is asleep, as this will make the whole thing numerous times easier.

Basically what you explain here is like a modified version (and more powerful of course) of giving orders to someone simply commanding their light body, right?
I wanted to know, is it possible to use zAsitR this way even for a love spell? I mean, clearly without the stabbing in the head, and in a more "gentle" way.
Another question. This same word of power can be used to do a working to increase general charisma/authority/popularity?

And finally I wanted to ask something about #47 ADDU
Shael said:

So, basically, ADDU is like a multi-use tool which can be used to shape reality in various situations? Like, shaping reality in every kind of situation?

Taurus666 said:
Basically what you explain here is like a modified version (and more powerful of course) of giving orders to someone simply commanding their light body, right?
In it's most basic form, yes.

Taurus666 said:
I wanted to know, is it possible to use zAsitR this way even for a love spell? I mean, clearly without the stabbing in the head, and in a more "gentle" way.
Yes it can be used for a love spell. Personally I think there would be other, more fitting options for this though. I have not searched up and tested any sanskrit mantra for this purpose so I cant recommend you any mantra in particular.
For a love spell you can use your orgasmic energy and make cords from his/her chakras to yours, through visualization. Exchanging each others' energies through cords like this will create a sense of connectedness and can be further increased over time to create a very deep connection that brings mutual love and understanding of each other.

Taurus666 said:
Another question. This same word of power can be used to do a working to increase general charisma/authority/popularity?
Using zAsitR for anything at all will passively increase your dominative and authorative nature, so yes you could use it for these purposes. However, when it comes to charisma and popularity, you would be better off using mantras with more Jupiterian or Venus energies to charm people around you instead of trying to dominate them all with zAsitR, as this would create a lot of resistance and make the working less effective, imo.

Taurus666 said:
And finally I wanted to ask something about #47 ADDU

So, basically, ADDU is like a multi-use tool which can be used to shape reality in various situations? Like, shaping reality in every kind of situation?
From what I know (and keep in mind I only have limited experience with it), ADDU is a mantra that lets you control and influence the specific factors that shape a situation. Imagine a "situation" as one of those marble playtoys.
Screenshot-2019-07-03-00-49-07-50.png

Each of the marbles is one factor, and all of them together cause the manifestation of a certain situation or event, as they roll down into the hole. With ADDU, you change the outcome by throwing a marble of your own into this pool, which in some cases can even knock out one of the other marbles entirely and change the situation even more. This is basically how it works from my understanding.

It's possible that through mastery of this mantra's energies, and enough overall skill in working magick, you may be able to control most situations freely at will.
I'm unfortunately lacking the leisure time to experiment with these things at the moment, so all I can give you for now regarding the mastery-level is pure theories.

Aquarius said:
Dahaarkan said:
Aquarius said:

Be creative

Lmao, since the old forums and the crab pic I always thought you were a dude hahaha

I am a dude lol

Dahaarkan said:

Infuse destruction runes into their aura and use the affirmation,
[name of person]’s aura is repelling all of [name of person interested or in love with] interests, affection and attraction in every way. [Name of person] is revolting and repulsive to [name of person interested or in love with].
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Love_Spell.html

If you want to get that guy into bed you need to be doing some love spells as well,which can be done before going to sleep.(The masturbation and affirmation spell). Or if you want to go hardcore and your astral sensitivity is high enough for this spell,you first do this,
Basically you want an unbreakable connection. This is defined as silver threads going from your chakras and threading hers. So using A more advanced version of the love spell would be like this,
1)First go into a light trance (or deep if you can handle it.).
2)Visualize a sun around you chakras lighting up (do this sequentially one by one from the base.) Now visualize an unbreakable silver thread winding around the chakra and going to the woman's chakra,winding around it and do the sun lighting her chakra bit.
3)Transfer your energy by breathing techniques (complete yogic breath suffices) between the threads. After you feel that strong connection you can affirm a number of times,"_woman_ permanently and completely desires me sexually,physically and emotionally and finds me completely irresistible. "
Then the masturbation(while the cords are connected and are exchanging energy.), visualize, affirm.

Jack said:
If you want to get that guy into bed you need to be doing some love spells as well,which can be done before going to sleep.(The masturbation and affirmation spell). Or if you want to go hardcore and your astral sensitivity is high enough for this spell,you first do this,
Basically you want an unbreakable connection. This is defined as silver threads going from your chakras and threading hers. So using A more advanced version of the love spell would be like this,
2)Visualize a sun around you chakras lighting up (do this sequentially one by one from the base.) Now visualize an unbreakable silver thread winding around the chakra and going to the woman's chakra,winding around it and do the sun lighting her chakra bit.
3)Transfer your energy by breathing techniques (complete yogic breath suffices) between the threads. After you feel that strong connection you can affirm a number of times,"_woman_ permanently and completely desires me sexually,physically and emotionally and finds me completely irresistible. "
Then the masturbation(while the cords are connected and are exchanging energy.), visualize, affirm.

I've got a question. Isn't kind of harmful to create ties with someone clearly on a lower energy level than us? Or, more generally, aren't ties supposed to have bad effects? I thought breaking the spiritual ties with people was a thing to do, not making/strenghtening them.

By the way, thanks Shael for your explanation

Taurus666 said:
Jack said:

I've got a question. Isn't kind of harmful to create ties with someone clearly on a lower energy level than us? Or, more generally, aren't ties supposed to have bad effects? I thought breaking the spiritual ties with people was a thing to do, not making/strenghtening them.

The purpose of creating ties is to ensure that energy is transferred and the love spell works and creating an astral connection where you communicate your desire. And since she's already going to have this dude as a bf ,ties will automatically be made at the moment they have sex so it doesn't really matter. As for bad effects, someone with a strong mind won't be affected by the emotions and feelings of the other person if he has strong astral power(read:consciousness) and strong void meditation/directing ability. But the other person will be affected to a very high degree since they do not have any of these. Whatever you want, they will do since a witch's consciousness is much stronger than the average person and an unconscious astral connection is made. This meditation and the forthcoming results would be disastrous if a normie without any control and power did it. It would create utter obsession on both sides instead of love, if done by someone NOT experienced. This is a spell from the early JOS, when only advanced people we're grouped at first ,who had already in the occult for years and when they were much more hardcore than what you'd normally think. This portion was removed from the love spell page because young people without any power would get fucked after doing this. This is advanced and to be used by advanced people or intermediate who have gotten control over their mind. This is also a realization of what happens during a love spell (lust energy programmed and directed.) Now imagine electricity running amok without any connection and compare it with when you have a wire transferring the electricity. These astral cords will achieve the carrier role as you transfer emotions, feelings,orders etc to your subject.

Taurus666 said:
You're welcome :)

Taurus666 said:
Having ties to someone who is deep in with the enemy (like xians, muslims and the like) will indeed have bad effects on you. However, ties with someone who just has less energy than you, will not cause any negative effects as long as the person is reasonably clean.
Making ties, or "cords" as I like to call them, is a way to naturally promote closeness with that person, to give you a better understanding of each other and connect on a deeper level, which is favorable to both friendship and romantic relationships. The energies that are exchanged through such cords will actually follow your subconscious a bit from what I've personally noticed. So basically even if you or the other person end up dirty, or in some kind of mental breakdown or whatever, the bad energies that have formed in the person will usually not go "into you" through the cords, because the person subconsciously only sends you reasonably clean energies. It's like there is some kind of "filter" invoved here, which only lets through clean parts of energy from both sides.
This is from my personal experience atleast. All my cords are with SS so it may differ for others, but I've had cords with SS who were really low on bioelectricity and it did not affect me negatively.

There is also a slight possibility that my experiences here were merely due to the Gods protecting me from any negative energies to be sent through the cords, since both parties were SS in these cases.

Taurus666 said:

Yes because total isolation and no human connections is a wonderful way to live. Ties have bad effects when the person in question is toxic for you.

Connecting with people is good for your mental and spiritual health actually. It becomes a problem when you are tied with shitty people.

Dahaarkan said:
Aquarius said:
Dahaarkan said:

I am a dude lol
Do understand that you cannot convert a heterosexual man into being homosexual/bisexual if he already isn't one,even with a love spell.

Jack said:
Dahaarkan said:
Aquarius said:

I am a dude lol
Do understand that you cannot convert a heterosexual man into being homosexual/bisexual if he already isn't one,even with a love spell.

Such knowledge wow. Who even claimed he was in a relationship with a woman to begin with

Dahaarkan said:
Jack said:
Dahaarkan said:
I am a dude lol

Such knowledge wow. Who even claimed he was in a relationship with a woman to begin with
Its about his gender identity not about his relationship with that girl. If he's never dated a guy before he probably won't in the future unless he's bi and he hasn't realized it yet. You should know about this more than I do.

Syt said:
Hello Shael,

HS.

Shael said:
Dahaarkan said:

Oh man I am so going to love that word and Necromocon thing thanks. I already have an athoritative presence somewhat. The enemy makes people do stuff all the time. So I'll play them at their own game. I am going to use this to try and get anyone I like to be influenced to be more open minded about Satanism or come to the truth. I need positive friends. If I can pull it off doing this and projecting a love vibration and beautiful energy kind of floaty feeling around them. I think I can influence people. Didnt care for the harsher visualization as what I said I already practice sometimes and it works very well but honestly never thought of bringing up the truth this will add to that I think to the point maybe I can.

slyscorpion said:
Oh man I am so going to love that word and Necromocon thing thanks. I already have an athoritative presence somewhat. The enemy makes people do stuff all the time. So I'll play them at their own game. I am going to use this to try and get anyone I like to be influenced to be more open minded about Satanism or come to the truth. I need positive friends. If I can pull it off doing this and projecting a love vibration and beautiful energy kind of floaty feeling around them. I think I can influence people. Didnt care for the harsher visualization as what I said I already practice sometimes and it works very well but honestly never thought of bringing up the truth this will add to that I think to the point maybe I can.
For you or anyone else looking to use zAsitR - I used "Aum zAsitR" in my working, and zAsitR is vibrated with increased emphasis on the "A" and "R", as they are capitalized. Basically just try to vibrate those two letters more strongly and loudly than the others. I forgot to mention this earlier so figured I should add it on. It's not absolutely necessary but it will increase the power of your working. :)

Jack said:
Dahaarkan said:
Jack said:

Its about his gender identity not about his relationship with that girl. If he's never dated a guy before he probably won't in the future unless he's bi and he hasn't realized it yet. You should know about this more than I do.

Jack the dude is strictly homosexual idk where you got the idea hes with a girl from

I already fucked him twice too so I'm pretty sure hes into guys lol

Dahaarkan said:
Jack said:
Dahaarkan said:

Jack the dude is strictly homosexual idk where you got the idea hes with a girl from

I already fucked him twice too so I'm pretty sure hes into guys lol
Oh ok

@ Dahaarkan: Would you mind sharing what method from Shael is working for you?

@ Shael:

I'm thinking of using Addu to break up a toxic relationship between an aryan woman and a guy I think has jewish blood. Even if I'm wrong that he's jewish, he's a real scumbag and the whole family hates him.
Unfortunately I fear it maybe to late. They are due to be married in almost a week.
I'm also afraid this woman will sink into self destruction if they break up. But honestly she is already starting to destroy herself by drinking heavily since their engagement.

Also this is just to break them up not for me date or hookup with.

Any advice from others is also appreciated

Shael said:
Dahaarkan said:
Shael said:

SHAEL CUNT LOOK HERE LOOK LISTEN

Your methods are working wonders for me. Thank you brother.
Hahahaha I'm glad they are working for you :)

solun said:
I'm thinking of using Addu to break up a toxic relationship between an aryan woman and a guy I think has jewish blood. Even if I'm wrong that he's jewish, he's a real scumbag and the whole family hates him.
Unfortunately I fear it maybe to late. They are due to be married in almost a week.
I'm also afraid this woman will sink into self destruction if they break up. But honestly she is already starting to destroy herself by drinking heavily since their engagement.
Breaking them up should be easy enough in and of itself. Addu most likely will work here. However if you wanna break them up in such a way that the woman will not end up destroying herself afterwards, it will be a bit more difficult. Usually in these cases you'd break them up forcefully like that, and then swoop in yourself to attract the woman to you, which in turn helps prevent depression and the like from manifesting in her (since she will have a new, much better partner).
Since you are time-pressed right now, I would recommend just forcefully breaking them apart for now, to prevent further troubles down the line (like them getting married). If you care about her, I would recommend doing another working afterwards once you have broken them apart, to make sure she does not end up destroying herself out of sadness. I recommend splitting it into two parts like this because it will give you better chances of breaking them apart successfully before any marriage happens.

Since this is a working that is under 40 days, I recommend doing high amounts of vibrations. Don't fry yourself, but do as much as you can healthily handle. You can stop the working again once they have broken apart. In this case it does not need to be kept going for the full 40 days.
Also, and this is essential, while vibrating the mantras you need to be fully focused on your end result while visualizing the sigil. I mean aaaaalll the way through, from the beginning to the end of the working. If you cannot keep your focus for too long, split the working into multiple smaller parts that you do every day. The most important part is that you keep laser focus for the entirety of the working, so prioritize that above all else if you want fast results. Also make sure to visualize the sigil from start to finish as well, both while vibrating and while stating the affirmation.

As for when to start it, you should do so ASAP. Make sure to avoid the Void of Course Moon, but aside from that you can start it today, tomorrow, or the day after that. All of these days are acceptable for this kind of working. I would recommend to start right away today if you can, as every day counts in your case. The earlier you start this, the better. Best planetary hours to start should be the hours of the Sun, Moon, or Mars, perhaps also the hours of Saturn or Venus if you have no better option. Planetary hours are location-specific. You can check them here (make sure to customize it to your own location for accuracy): https://lunarium.co.uk/planets/hours.jsp

Hope this reaches you in time. Good luck.

solun said:

You're quite the hero! Like hell I'd go through this much effort if I didn't want to hook up with him.

Vivikta is working wonders for me in this regard. I sadly don't actually have the name or the face of this fucking loser that wants to take him from me so I'm using it to isolate the guy I want to be with. They have a very strong connection and I managed to delay them actually getting together, which pretty much sealed it now I have the time I need to keep working to isolate him, and it's slowly getting there.

I'm putting an aura of isolation on him and using vivikta to permanently isolate him from his love interest, and the ADDU/KAKODAMMU method to sour up their relationship and break his heart. I'm not anticipating it to fully manifest until after a while, though. I personally want him to suffer so he will need my support afterwards. Doing it without harming the person may take longer.

Shael wasn't exaggerating you really have to clean up your aura thoroughly after vibrating Vivikta a bunch of times. I felt it immediately the following days getting more isolated and close friends and stuff being a little more distant.

Thank you for the detailed tips! It makes sense how I should do 2 seperate workings. I will make sure to keep laser focus and start tonight during the right hours :twisted:
Shael said:
Breaking them up should be easy enough in and of itself. Addu most likely will work here. However if you wanna break them up in such a way that the woman will not end up destroying herself afterwards, it will be a bit more difficult. Usually in these cases you'd break them up forcefully like that, and then swoop in yourself to attract the woman to you, which in turn helps prevent depression and the like from manifesting in her (since she will have a new, much better partner).
Since you are time-pressed right now, I would recommend just forcefully breaking them apart for now, to prevent further troubles down the line (like them getting married). If you care about her, I would recommend doing another working afterwards once you have broken them apart, to make sure she does not end up destroying herself out of sadness. I recommend splitting it into two parts like this because it will give you better chances of breaking them apart successfully before any marriage happens.

Since this is a working that is under 40 days, I recommend doing high amounts of vibrations. Don't fry yourself, but do as much as you can healthily handle. You can stop the working again once they have broken apart. In this case it does not need to be kept going for the full 40 days.
Also, and this is essential, while vibrating the mantras you need to be fully focused on your end result while visualizing the sigil. I mean aaaaalll the way through, from the beginning to the end of the working. If you cannot keep your focus for too long, split the working into multiple smaller parts that you do every day. The most important part is that you keep laser focus for the entirety of the working, so prioritize that above all else if you want fast results. Also make sure to visualize the sigil from start to finish as well, both while vibrating and while stating the affirmation.

As for when to start it, you should do so ASAP. Make sure to avoid the Void of Course Moon, but aside from that you can start it today, tomorrow, or the day after that. All of these days are acceptable for this kind of working. I would recommend to start right away today if you can, as every day counts in your case. The earlier you start this, the better. Best planetary hours to start should be the hours of the Sun, Moon, or Mars, perhaps also the hours of Saturn or Venus if you have no better option. Planetary hours are location-specific. You can check them here (make sure to customize it to your own location for accuracy): https://lunarium.co.uk/planets/hours.jsp

Hope this reaches you in time. Good luck.

Dahaarkan said:

Lol, hero or not I just want her to be happy and not get stuck with this losers ugly offspring.

Thanks for sharing your experience so far. It reminds me I should beef up my aura cleaning and protection when I get started.

Shael said:
That's the working. I forgot to mention this earlier, but you should try hard to do this working while your target is asleep, as this will make the whole thing numerous times easier.

I have a question. I wanted to start a working like this (with zAsitR and then giving orders) on Saturday (waning moon in pisces) which seems a pretty good time to me to do a working to bring to an end a relationship. The problem is, due to the VoC moon starting pretty early, I would need to do the working when the person is awake. Is it a problem if it starts like this, and then the next times the working will be done later, when the person is asleep?
And, how many repetitions of Aum zAsitR do you recommend?
Finally I wanted to ask, since this working could potentially be performed against 2 people, each involved in the relationship, is there a way to know who of the two is the weakest spiritually in order to maximise the chances of success?

Last, a more general question. Using the sigils, when you say "focus on the sigil", do you mean visualising it or just focusing on it while watching it?
Thanks
Hail Satan

Taurus666 said:
I have a question. I wanted to start a working like this (with zAsitR and then giving orders) on Saturday (waning moon in pisces) which seems a pretty good time to me to do a working to bring to an end a relationship. The problem is, due to the VoC moon starting pretty early, I would need to do the working when the person is awake. Is it a problem if it starts like this, and then the next times the working will be done later, when the person is asleep?
It should be fine even if they are awake when you start it. There will just be some slightly increased resistance but it should work just fine. Make sure you do it while they are asleep on the other days afterwards for the best chances of success.

Taurus666 said:
And, how many repetitions of Aum zAsitR do you recommend?
In my working I did 160, but I don't think it matters much. You could use 88, 90, 111, 216, and perhaps even 108 as it is related to endings. Go with your intuition on what seems best :)

Taurus666 said:
Finally I wanted to ask, since this working could potentially be performed against 2 people, each involved in the relationship, is there a way to know who of the two is the weakest spiritually in order to maximise the chances of success?
If you plan on breaking them up so you can have one of them as your own partner, I would recommend performing the working on the other person, the one you do not have romantic interest in.
Otherwise, look at the relationship dynamic. What you need to find out is which person is clinging more to the other. Target the one with weaker attraction towards their partner, as they will likely be easier to command towards leaving the other.

Taurus666 said:
Last, a more general question. Using the sigils, when you say "focus on the sigil", do you mean visualising it or just focusing on it while watching it?
Thanks
Hail Satan
Both work perfectly fine. Whichever one you prefer.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back