Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Developing ability

TalGonDon

I'm not sure how to ask this, primarily how to explain what I want to ask.

For a long time I noticed that I could see a close future through dreams. At first, I was skeptical because I was not sure what was going on, but over time, these dreams were getting more and more frequent.

There were 2 dreams that had the same events that happened in reality, and I was shocked. At first, I thought that these were just "deja vu" feelings who were so strong that I mixed them with dreams. Other dreams were more "coded" in the sense that I dreamed something that through the interpretation I had at the moment when I woke up could mean a certain thing that would happen, and it happened. Again, at the beginning I was a skeptic, and I knew that my close family also had similar experiences, but in the sense that it happened only 3-4 times during their lifetime.

Now, perhaps 5 or 4 days ago, I'm not sure, I dreamed of a dream that happened yesterday. Absolutely the same thing happened. I was SHOCKED. Is it happening because I've been trying to astral project lately? Totally, I have not projected yet, but I have a feeling that this has something to do with astral. How do I improve this ability? How to control this. Should I ask my GD about this, or can I develop this ability without help, because I know that the Gods are busy enough?
Will this happens by itself or I can direct it with certain meditation/s and see what will happen in close future? Did anyone else have anything similar? I would be grateful if anyone could help me. HAIL FATHER SATAN!!

The events I see as dreams are not only from the close future (one may happen the next day and one may happen after six months or even after two years for example). And also, people from my close family have this too, but as you said, this happened to them only a few times. I believe this has do to with the 3rd eye and the 6th chakra.

I haven't done anything specific to empower this or to control it, I haven't felt the need to, but as I advance I can understand when each dream will take place in reality or if it was a past life event. And also, if needed, when I am in trance I can go there and see it again and pay attention to details, and sometimes I can see even more of the event etc.

You could also start a working to empower and control this. But I believe that the best is to ask your GD to guide you on this and show you what you need to do.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back