Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Jupiter Square(July 11th)

Gearshift

It's getting to the point whereby my venus square is coming to an end. I recall Shael telling me give the vibration meditations, like say square. Give it two or three days minimum to reverberate after completing them.

July 4th final 49 day of Venus since May 17th and a Thursday, squares shouldn't be mixed. So I'll wait a week later for the 11th.

My questions are:

If I recall since November 28th(first Jupiter in Sag since '13), I did a total of nearly 3 or 4 squares. Two svaha to pump up Jupiter and houses and two for luck.

1. I believe most people are going for luck and fortune. Is this affirmation straight and to the point? "My good luck, good fortune, and good timings are permanently increasing in a positive manner for me"?

(Is three jupiter square attributes too much despite all of them meshing together well; luck, fortune, timing.)

2. If I wish to use namah squares till December of the 19th, I recall argedco stating even namah squares passively boost Jupiter and houses. Is that true? do namah squares still pump up? and if they pump up doesn't that mean that I'm boosting astrological aspects incorrectly, i.e. too much fire, water, and other elements?

3. I hate to kinda ask this but for those of you not using Namah square for luck/fortune. Then what would be a better use whereby I can spend a square or two focusing on another goal?

(For example I never went to higher education University/College; has anyone here used a square or two sessions. To acquire higher education?)

4. If other Namah goals are fine but most stick to luck/fortune, then are you guys simply using the squares for those things?(i.e. luck/fortune)? Is it better to stick with luck/fortune/timing?

I think someone from the community said it was okay to do more than one square at a time, but I don't remember who it was. I've done a Mars and a Jupiter square during the same time frame and it seemed to be okay. Maybe someone more experienced can chime in on this.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back