Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Working with asmodeus

Astardastar

Hello all, I d like to ask about working with asmodeus.
I d like those who know if possible to tell me what to be careful of.

I d like to work with asmodeus for lust. To create lust to others. Is this possible and what to be careful for?
Thank you very much

Astardastar said:

I d like to work with asmodeus for lust. To create lust to others. Is this possible and what to be careful for?
Thank you very much

Asmodeus is more on breaking up relationships and marriages and I'm uncertain about his availability at these times. I would try my luck with Dantalian, you can find information on him listed here. Obviously when summoning/evoking/invoking any demon for the first time you should go through Satan first to make sure that it's okay and if this demon can help you with what you need and if not then ask who might be able to assist you.

Just get into a relaxed meditative state, visualize/look at and focus deeply on Satan's sigil and speak to him directly either out loud or in your head and ask him. You can receive a response in countless ways so be open and interpretive to any coincidences, feelings, sensations, dreams or energies you feel or experience; it's important to not expect anything. Depending on how open you are to responses and signs from the gods it could take a couple of days for you to know what the answer/s are.

Also for future reference if you ever need to call upon a god or demon for something, here is a list of what they specialize in and help with.

Astardastar said:

Thank you very much

ASMODEUS/ASMODAY aka SYDONAY

Zodiac Position: 5-9 degrees of Virgo
August 28th- September 1st
Tarot Card: 8 of Pentacles
Candle color: Black or Blue*
Plant: Mint
Animal: Whale*
Planet: Neptune*
Metal: Copper when it turns Blue*
Element: Water*
Asmodeus is Chief Astrologer of Hell and Oversees the Gambling Houses in Hell. He is a very busy Demon.*
Asmodeus is a Day Demon, he is among the legions of AMAYON and rules 72 legions of spirits
Asmodeus carries the title "King of the Demons"

Asmodeus must be invoked bareheaded.
Asmodeus was of the order of Seraphim and he carries the title "King of the Demons." He governs the many realms of pleasure. He prefers to be summoned bareheaded [without a hat or head covering] and he teaches the arts of astronomy, arithmetic, geomancy, and craftsmanship. He answers all questions, discovers and guards treasures and gives the ability to read the thoughts of others. He confers invisibility, and can break up marriages/relationships. Asmodeus has a human Mother and his Father is a God. He has jet black hair with a braid down his back, and has an olive complexion. Asmodeus is extremely courteous and very much a gentleman. He is soft spoken with a smooth voice. Asmodeus is a very pleasant Demon.
– High Priestess Maxine

Astardastar said:

Thank you very much

In theory you could.

Best advice I’d say would be respectful by being mindful and in tune. “What to be careful for” sounds like a lack of trust. I think a lack of trust in what the Gods/Goddesses have to show and offer can be disrespectful. If you ask for something, be open to everything they may have to show you. They really makes time for all their people though, and it is never half-assed. Show them the same when they come around.

What do you mean what to be careful of?

Are you under the impression that Demons are evil or untrustworthy?

And where does it say that Asmodeus does anything for lust?

It doesn’t even sound like you’re ready for a summoning based off of those questions, you probably wont understand how to communicate effectively with him so it might be a waste of time.

For best results you should have a void mind capable of discerning your own thoughts or thoughts from other beings and empowered astral senses/ an empowered soul.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Love_Spell.html

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Sex_Magick.html

This is the easiest magick there is. There's no need to bother a God for it, especially not such a high ranking and busy one as Asmodeus.

Sundara said:
In theory you could.

Best advice I’d say would be respectful by being mindful and in tune. “What to be careful for” sounds like a lack of trust. I think a lack of trust in what the Gods/Goddesses have to show and offer can be disrespectful. If you ask for something, be open to everything they may have to show you. They really makes time for all their people though, and it is never half-assed. Show them the same when they come around.

Good advice, I really like that answer.

To "know the procedure" and "doing things right" is not nearly enough in my opinion during any summoning. Before all the props, the prayers to the Gods, the sigils drawn and everything else, one has to absolutely understand that working with a God of Hell means before anything else to completely trust them. If one starts a summoning wondering, confused, doubtful and so on, the Demon will feel this and won't likely waste His/Her time responding to someone who's not even sure he/she wants to work with them. Chances are the person will manage to miss the answer anyway.

This year I found it particularly helpful to start off by always asking myself if I really trust a Demon as much as I think. NOT because I don't trust Demons or Father Satan of course, but because I normally don't trust anyone unless I've have a long enough relationship with.. so trusting someone out of the blue is not something I'm used to to, therefore it comes to me as difficult.

With Demons and Satan this problem doesn't seem to exist at all. Somehow, I can easily show a Demon my trust and somehow I feel they know I trust them, whether they respond in an obvious way or a very subtle one I may easily miss. But it FEELS like something.
I think it's a bit like knowing you're in love. You're the only one that can know it. If you feel something, a change in yourself, and feel more confident, readier, somehow stronger or better, chances are the Demon hears your thoughts and makes sure you don't give up on that trust.

In short, a Demon is the best parent/friend a human could have. So, always trust Demons completely. If you're unsure whether or not an entity you may feel around is a Demon just go through Satan or your Guardian Demon or a Demon you know well enough and ask them.. with all the fucking greys these days I'm sure some people are finding it harder than normal sometimes to tell who's who when it comes to new contacts.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back