Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Can I work with asmodeus to create lust to others?

Astardastar

Hello everyone.
My question is this. Can I work with asmodeus to create lust to other for me? Is possible?

What are good and bad which can happen to one working with asmodeus?

Thank you really very much, I need the answers.

Astardastar said:
Hello everyone.
My question is this. Can I work with asmodeus to create lust to other for me? Is possible?

Why are you asking us? You have to ask him.

I saw both posts of yours, asking about what can happen to someone when working with Asmodeus and what you should be careful of. What do you mean by that?
At first you should be respectful and talk with respect to any God. He, and all Gods are superior to humans, to say the least.
I happened to work with Asmodeus in the past, he is an amazing God.

And, why you need to work with a God to create lust to another person for you when you can do magick for this?
Have you considered to do it by yourself?

Maya said:
I saw both posts of yours, asking about what can happen to someone when working with Asmodeus and what you should be careful of. What do you mean by that?
At first you should be respectful and talk with respect to any God. He, and all Gods are superior to humans, to say the least.

And, why you need to work with a God to create lust to another person for you when you can do magick for this?

Thank you so much for answer.
I always am respectful to all gods.
Why i m askimg this.
I had never thought of working with asmodeus.
One of previous days I was preparing to go somewhere. While doing I don't know why his name came in my mind. Maybe fool of me but as it came I felt as OK whatever i do in the name of him. I repeat maybe was fool of me.
Yet after i gone there i saw that others felt somehow lust for me. And those dsys for really no reason i was feeling horny. And i ve read asmodeus is god of lust.

About asming him, i can not do for my mind is playing games and dont know from where is the answer so I can not be 100% based on it. That's why I m asking you.

So please , what you advice me?

Thank you very much

Astardastar said:
Hello everyone.

Γειά σου Astardastar, πως παει?
Asmodeus is one of our gods nit a random entity so there is nothing but that can happen (as long as you respect him and get his permission of course).
But I want to ask you something.Why do you want to waste his time for this.If you were doing power meditation all this time since I gave you the link for the greek Jos page you should have more than enough power to do it yourself.If you didn't do anything all this time i doubt that anyone of the gods will care to help you.Now I will give you some advice regarding what ,when how you should do the working to have exactly the result that you want:
1st of all start on the right time .You should start from a new moon to fool on a Tuesday /Friday/Sunday (since Mars/Venus and Sun are planets associated with love/sex).The you should check if the moon is Void .In a site named Lunarium you can find this and the planetary hours of each day.
2)Use runes/mantras/energy associated with your working.Kaun(6th rune) and Gebo (7th rune) are very well for this .Also mars mantras and orange energy since Mars rules lust .Start the vibrations when you have a strong energy buzz (to attain this you can do yoga/yogic breathing exercises/raum meditation/666meditation/Satanas vibration etc.)
The the number is also important.The number 42 is good to start if you are inexperienced(since 6*7=42 and 7*6=42).When you finished make an affirmation in present tense like :
(Name of the person) is feeling much lust for me and makes a sexual relationship with me
(I will translate it to you just in case):
(Ονομα του ατόμου) νιώθει τεράστια λαγνεία (η σεξυαλικο ερωτα ,ότι σε βολεύει) και συνάπτει σεξουαλική σχεση μαχι μου.
Finally visualize the outcome you want
3)and last .You have to be confident and don't obsses with the outcome.You have to know that it will happen but the do not think of it.You should only think about the working the moment you are doing it.

You should continue the working for 40/80 or 90 days.Do whatever feels best for you but no matter what you will make do it daily.Doing daily is the most important part.The planetary hour really matters the first time so that the working will be tuned with the planetary energies.If you can continue do it in the same planetary hour is the best but if you are not sure you can do it anytime.
If you have any questions just ask me.
Wish you good luck brother !!!!:) ;)

Maya said:

Just programming your aura everyday is enough for these kind of things. No Gods will help you for something this easy.

Νίκος said:
Astardastar said:
Hello everyone.

Asmodeus is one of our gods nit a random entity so there is nothing but that can happen (as long as you respect him and get his permission of course).
But I want to ask you something.Why do you want to waste his time for this.If you were doing power meditation all this time since I gave you the link for the greek Jos page you should have more than enough power to do it yourself.If you didn't do anything all this time i doubt that anyone of the gods will care to help you.Now I will give you some advice regarding what ,when how you should do the working to have exactly the result that you want:
1st of all start on the right time .You should start from a new moon to fool on a Tuesday /Friday/Sunday (since Mars/Venus and Sun are planets associated with love/sex).The you should check if the moon is Void .In a site named Lunarium you can find this and the planetary hours of each day.
2)Use runes/mantras/energy associated with your working.Kaun(6th rune) and Gebo (7th rune) are very well for this .Also mars mantras and orange energy since Mars rules lust .Start the vibrations when you have a strong energy buzz (to attain this you can do yoga/yogic breathing exercises/raum meditation/666meditation/Satanas vibration etc.)
The the number is also important.The number 42 is good to start if you are inexperienced(since 6*7=42 and 7*6=42).When you finished make an affirmation in present tense like :
(Name of the person) is feeling much lust for me and makes a sexual relationship with me
(Ονομα του ατόμου) νιώθει τεράστια λαγνεία (η σεξυαλικο ερωτα ,ότι σε βολεύει) και συνάπτει σεξουαλική σχεση μαχι μου.
3)and last .You have to be confident and don't obsses with the outcome.You have to know that it will happen but the do not think of it.You should only think about the working the moment you are doing it.

You should continue the working for 40/80 or 90 days.Do whatever feels best for you but no matter what you will make do it daily.Doing daily is the most important part.The planetary hour really matters the first time so that the working will be tuned with the planetary energies.If you can continue do it in the same planetary hour is the best but if you are not sure you can do it anytime.
Γεια σου Νικο, ειμαι καλα εσυ τι κανεις? Χαιρομαι πολυ που διαβαζω απαντηση απο σενα!
Thank you so much for all advice! So precious to me and I ll practice.
You have right you ask why to waste his time for this.

In fact, I have never thought about working with asmodeus before. But one time preparing myself to go out his name came in my mind. Don't know why. As it came I said OK what I do right now is in the name of this god. But after when gone out I felt other people felt lust for me. And before these days i was feeling me too horny and this really don't happen to me such like that. Can you really tell me whats the meaning of all that? Πως να το εξηγησω. Αυτο που σημαινει After this that thought came to me.
But I will really keep your advice and follow it. Really thank you so so much for all !!!!

Astardastar said:
Maya said:

Thank you so much for answer.
I always am respectful to all gods.
Why i m askimg this.
I had never thought of working with asmodeus.
One of previous days I was preparing to go somewhere. While doing I don't know why his name came in my mind. Maybe fool of me but as it came I felt as OK whatever i do in the name of him. I repeat maybe was fool of me.
Yet after i gone there i saw that others felt somehow lust for me. And those dsys for really no reason i was feeling horny. And i ve read asmodeus is god of lust.

About asming him, i can not do for my mind is playing games and dont know from where is the answer so I can not be 100% based on it. That's why I m asking you.

So please , what you advice me?

Thank you very much

I believe that you don't need any help from any God to do such thing. You can do it by yourself.
If you struggle during the process or anything else, you can always ask for advice from your GD or another God, but you should first try to do it by yourself.

If you want to do a rune working, use a related rune and vibrate it on it's multiple number, or do a sex spell. The days that Nikos refers are good to start.

luis said:
Maya said:

Just programming your aura everyday is enough for these kind of things. No Gods will help you for something this easy.

Nice quoting lol

Astardastar said:
Νίκος said:
Astardastar said:
Hello everyone.

Γεια σου Νικο, ειμαι καλα εσυ τι κανεις? Χαιρομαι πολυ που διαβαζω απαντηση απο σενα!

In fact, I have never thought about working with asmodeus before. But one time preparing myself to go out his name came in my mind. Don't know why. As it came I said OK what I do right now is in the name of this god. But after when gone out I felt other people felt lust for me. And before these days i was feeling me too horny and this really don't happen to me such like that. Can you really tell me whats the meaning of all that? Πως να το εξηγησω. Αυτο που σημαινει After this that thought came to me.
But I will really keep your advice and follow it. Really thank you so so much for all !!!!
Now you are saying this ,last year when he wanted to talk to me I had a feeling to call him so he maybe wants to tell you something.Anyway you should know that you can try to talk to the gods whenever you need if they can they will answer you ,the only thing to remember is that you have to be respectful and NEVER try force them or lying to them to do something!
Anyway just to check,can you please tell me what meditation program do you have right now?
(Δε σε ρωταω από κακία αλλά η αλήθεια είναι ότι ησουν αρκετα τεμπέλης στο παρελθόν τουλάχιστο)
And please do not lie because lies are youseless , especially in a place like that.

Νίκος said:
Astardastar said:
Νίκος said:

Now you are saying this ,last year when he wanted to talk to me I had a feeling to call him so he maybe wants to tell you something.Anyway you should know that you can try to talk to the gods whenever you need if they can they will answer you ,the only thing to remember is that you have to be respectful and NEVER try force them or lying to them to do something!
Anyway just to check,can you please tell me what meditation program do you have right now?
(Δε σε ρωταω από κακία αλλά η αλήθεια είναι ότι ησουν αρκετα τεμπέλης στο παρελθόν τουλάχιστο)
And please do not lie because lies are youseless , especially in a place like that.

Το ξερω Νικο οτι δε ρωτας απο κακια. I am doing aura cleansing and aura strengthen . Not something else at this moment. Τεμπελα ακομα, γυναικα ειμαι.
I want to talk to gods. But since I was small there were thoughts that I didn't want to come in my mind so I m not sure if what will come iny mind is from the god as answer or those annoying things happening in my mind since I was small. Οι ψυχολιγοι αυτο το λενε καταναγκαστικες σκεψεις. Και ειναι μανικι καοιες φορες. That's why I don't feel very safe to do.
I thought so something as what you said.
What happened last year with asmodeus and you? Αμα θελεις μου λες.

I see.Have you opened your chakras?Also you should know that there are some meditations that you can do that are not taking to much time!I am sure that no matter what you can do aura of protection and void meditation that are extremely important !Also a chakra spinning is effective and takes really really short time.Do them every day along with a breathing exercise of your choice ,open your chakras and in a short of time you will notice great advancement!The total time that you will spend every day if you do those meditations is about:12 minutes and 24 if you do this at night too.

Know that after every breathing exercise you have to rest for 5-15 minutes
Two exercises that will be really useful to you arethe Full yogic breathing and the Alternate nostril breathing.
Of course you can choose any exercise you want.Just whatever you do ,do it daily.
Α επίσης σορυ για το μπέρδεμα με το φύλο σου δε το ηξερα :oops:

Νίκος said:
I see.Have you opened your chakras?Also you should know that there are some meditations that you can do that are not taking to much time!I am sure that no matter what you can do aura of protection and void meditation that are extremely important !Also a chakra spinning is effective and takes really really short time.Do them every day along with a breathing exercise of your choice ,open your chakras and in a short of time you will notice great advancement!The total time that you will spend every day if you do those meditations is about:12 minutes and 24 if you do this at night too.

Two exercises that will be really useful to you arethe Full yogic breathing and the Alternate nostril breathing.
Of course you can choose any exercise you want.Just whatever you do ,do it daily.
Thank you so much Νικο!
I have done the meditation to open third eye. Which is needed to be done for go on others
But I m not sure if it opened or not. How can i know this?
I havent done for otherchackras. I m not sure if third eye opened or nit. Thinking todo all again . then continue on others. But how i can know it opened?
Have you done? How you know if its open? And other chakras too?
Thank you very much for all information and advice

Astardastar said:
Νίκος said:

Thank you so much Νικο!
I have done the meditation to open third eye. Which is needed to be done for go on others
I havent done for otherchackras. I m not sure if third eye opened or nit. Thinking todo all again . then continue on others. But how i can know it opened?
Close your eyes and focus on it .If you feel a chakra is absorbing energy itself it meens that it is opened so it can feed itself (that doesn't meen that you don't have to empower it daily).Also the third eye can give you colorful pictures if you close your eyes abd focus on this.Also if you are not sure the chakras from base to throat don't require to have opened your third eye to open them so you can start opening them instead.

Νίκος said:
Astardastar said:
Νίκος said:

Thank you so much Νικο!
Close your eyes and focus on it .If you feel a chakra is absorbing energy itself it meens that it is opened so it can feed itself (that doesn't meen that you don't have to empower it daily).Also the third eye can give you colorful pictures if you close your eyes abd focus on this.Also if you are not sure the chakras from base to throat don't require to have opened your third eye to open them so you can start opening them instead.

Thank you so much Νικο. Ι have never felt a chackra to absorb energy
Absorb from the outside for example? The sun? How is that feeling? Its absorbing from everywhere? I can't understand that
I do see pictures when I close my eyes. Always. I learned living with that. Its not always good because sometimes pictures are not good. Strange things. The pictures are not always colourful. Most of times are like το αρνητικο της φωτογραφιας αλλα οχι γκρι αλλα στο χρβμα πιυ βλεπεις μολις κλεινεις τα ματια σου.
Can you tell me more about absorbing chakras?
Thank you so much

Astardastar said:
Νίκος said:
Astardastar said:
Thank you so much Νικο!

Thank you so much Νικο. Ι have never felt a chackra to absorb energy
Absorb from the outside for example? The sun? How is that feeling? Its absorbing from everywhere? I can't understand that
I do see pictures when I close my eyes. Always. I learned living with that. Its not always good because sometimes pictures are not good. Strange things. The pictures are not always colourful. Most of times are like το αρνητικο της φωτογραφιας αλλα οχι γκρι αλλα στο χρβμα πιυ βλεπεις μολις κλεινεις τα ματια σου.
Can you tell me more about absorbing chakras?
Thank you so much
The chakras are always absorbing energy from their ruler planet .For example the base chakras is absorbing energy from planet Saturn since it is his ruler!To feel them absorbing energy you have to open them so do the opening the soul meditations.
Τελος οι εικόνες του τρίτου ματιού μοιάζουν σαν να βλέπεις μέσα από ένα καλειδοσκόπιο.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back