Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

When you do too much jewish Kaballah...

luis

Madonna is know to do jewish Kaballah and she come out with this new song and the message is pretty jewish and the song is disgusting, i've read that this is pure art this is why not everyone can't understand it's beauty but it's bullshit, the song is not good nor the message.

Every time someone does something (song and everything else art related) ugly or disgusting they always said that you can't understand it's beauty because it's pure art :roll: The song is called God Control too, pretty jewish... https://youtu.be/zv-sdTOw5cs

luis said:
Madonna is know to do jewish Kaballah and she come out with this new song and the message is pretty jewish and the song is disgusting, i've read that this is pure art this is why not everyone can't understand it's beauty but it's bullshit, the song is not good nor the message.

It's pretty weird :? I hear Ariana Grande and some other popular artists are also into the Jewish kabbalah, but a lot of their songs don't make it as obvious. As far as I know.

lilquote said:
luis said:

It's pretty weird :? I hear Ariana Grande and some other popular artists are also into the Jewish kabbalah, but a lot of their songs don't make it as obvious. As far as I know.
Maybe Madonna is deep in to it. Ariana Grande as much as i like some of her songs (like 2 or 3) she is most of the time promoting jewish shits too.

Madonna is a jew and she is nuts from the Kabbalah, plus jews hate her because they consider her "Defiled" because of getting into the Kabbalah and "profaning" the knowledge.

Rabbis call her Niddah which means uncleanliness, but some jewish rabbis have stepped back and taught her a lot of things to open up Judaism to women as the jews victimize their women and beat them around.

All she does is jewish Kabbalah.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Madonna is a jew and she is nuts from the Kabbalah, plus jews hate her because they consider her "Defiled" because of getting into the Kabbalah and "profaning" the knowledge.

Rabbis call her Niddah which means uncleanliness, but some jewish rabbis have stepped back and taught her a lot of things to open up Judaism to women as the jews victimize their women and beat them around.

I thought she was a gentile who was too much into jewish Kabbalah, i never thought she was a jew. Thank you for the information. I always felt a weird vibe from her but i always thought it was because she was doing jewish Kabbalah and not because she was a jew.

Is there a reason for the jews to not want women doing Kabbalah? Isnt the more that do it the better for them? Or it's just jewish alien brain the reason?

I do not perceive that she is jewish by blood because I see no jewish physical features in her. To me she appears to have very strong Italian physical features and blood. However I could very well be wrong and if I am I would like to be enlightened on the matter. I do know that she is very much into jewish practices and that alone can pollute her soul whether jewish by blood or not similar to how hardcore christians that are Gentile can take on jewish characteristics.
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Dont really like this or actually a lot of the Music of today that much. Just sometimes listen for lack of knowing anything else to (not to Madonna btw just saying some pop music)

People will call me a little crazy probably but a lot of it sucks and isnt music cause it is tailored to effect people on a much lower vibration and thus is not in harmony with the energy of nature and the universe so it ends up sounding like vomitous noise and energy in some cases.

Then again I dont know that anyone who created anything of today had any spiritual awareness at all. Not even the instruments are in harmony with the universe or the frequencies of beauty and nature.

Its all a load of crap we are forced to put up with till people wake up basically is whay I am saying

The situation is the majority of gun violence is within areas that have the strict gun control and its done by criminals who don't care about any laws. The other situation is the mass shootings are done by Mossad operatives as false flags to push for disarming Gentiles.

Moodumbana, should do some video's showing the thousands of gunned down Gentiles by the Jews she worships in Gaza.

HP Mageson666 said:
The situation is the majority of gun violence is within areas that have the strict gun control and its done by criminals who don't care about any laws. The other situation is the mass shootings are done by Mossad operatives as false flags to push for disarming Gentiles.

Moodumbana, should do some video's showing the thousands of gunned down Gentiles by the Jews she worships in Gaza.
It's only normal to think that these laws would only benefit criminals that don't care about any laws. But I guess jews don't care.

luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I thought she was a gentile who was too much into jewish Kabbalah, i never thought she was a jew. Thank you for the information. I always felt a weird vibe from her but i always thought it was because she was doing jewish Kabbalah and not because she was a jew.

Is there a reason for the jews to not want women doing Kabbalah? Isnt the more that do it the better for them? Or it's just jewish alien brain the reason?
In my latest recent j/news thread, I shared a link to an article where madonna is defending Michael Jackson, and I wondered why a jew would defend a Gentile. The jew is misogynistic. If you see any "comedy" which is full of the jew, then probably you'd see jew mums being bitches against their bitch sons, so that alone is enough reason why the jew hates its mum. There might also be the reason that you're only a jew if your mum and mum's mum is a jew (which is nonsense, of course), so the jew is a self-hating race of psychotic, psychopathic shit-eaters, and it hates its mum because its mum made it also be a jew. Not to mention the Male/Female sides of the Brain and aspects of the Soul.

Cro666 said:
just when i tought music couldnt get worse :eek:
I didn't listen to it. Is it anything like the disgusting creature who was clucking around and insulting our chickens from "israel" who won "Euro"vision last year?

ETERNAL_LIFE_666 said:
I do not perceive that she is jewish by blood because I see no jewish physical features in her. To me she appears to have very strong Italian physical features and blood. However I could very well be wrong and if I am I would like to be enlightened on the matter. I do know that she is very much into jewish practices and that alone can pollute her soul whether jewish by blood or not similar to how hardcore christians that are Gentile can take on jewish characteristics.
It has been said that the jew who is more a crypto-jew tends to lie about having Italian family and features so that it cannot be identified as a jew.

slyscorpion said:
Dont really like this or actually a lot of the Music of today that much. Just sometimes listen for lack of knowing anything else to (not to Madonna btw just saying some pop music)

People will call me a little crazy probably but a lot of it sucks and isnt music cause it is tailored to effect people on a much lower vibration and thus is not in harmony with the energy of nature and the universe so it ends up sounding like vomitous noise and energy in some cases.

Then again I dont know that anyone who created anything of today had any spiritual awareness at all. Not even the instruments are in harmony with the universe or the frequencies of beauty and nature.

Its all a load of crap we are forced to put up with till people wake up basically is whay I am saying
Music hardly exists anymore. Maybe every Child should have listened to their Parents and not listened to "this modern crap". Every decade, with the '70s disco being a negative blip, "music", and just things, get worse and worse. It's just copying off everything from before. Reboot films, re-done "music", re-hashed shit. Le bibleses say that "what has been before will be again; there is nothing new under the sun". The jew is very limited, and stoopeed Goyim waste money on this all the time. The mobile phone which is the exact same thing as the previous model, which works perfectly, also has money wasted on it. The components are the same and the software is hardly any different, but just like M$hit releases of new OSs, they move things around a bit and change the pretty colours, and charge you loads for it. The albums of music which people waste money on have songs on them which they have and listen to already on other albums... There is a term - 'samey'. So much for (((diversity))).

Sheeple don't care about, and most don't have, artistry anymore anyway. They just want fame quickly, and in each genre, subgenre, style, way, etc., they must obey and behave accordingly. If you obey and do as we say, we'll give you some money. They also know that they can play on people's emotions and try to manipulate them, with their "message" and they think that if they speak and use their mannerisms in certain ways, and use particular words, then they are more influential and earning more pennnies.

Well, we all know the Satanic evil song which is used to frighten stupid christians -

O Fortuna
velut luna
statu variabilis...

ignoring what the lyrics mean -

O fortune
like the Moon
ever changing...

The word "Lunacy" comes to mind, but this is more a corruption/dissimilation; the Moon is vital for us to open our Minds and our Brains and our abilities to important things.

In other words, from that song - fame is fleeting. They don't care about art and pride, and a lot of the nonsense is "a message" given to the world. Once, elton john got upset because people don't care about music anymore, that previously if you didn't get a galaxy-selling album, then you could have another chance, but now you're disposed of. Other similar quotes are,

"Glory is fleeting, but obscurity is forever."
~Napoleon Bonaparte

"Fame is fleeting, popularity is temporary, but character creates a legacy and integrity is eternal. Seek the higher things."
~unknown

Just complete the Magnum Opus instead. That way, with the sexual Nature of the Kundalini, and sexuality, sexual energy, and the sexual Chakra (Sacral Chakra) being creative (and sexual energy being liberating/freeing)... you can then create actual art and beauty. The colour grey has been descending for a long time, so it's no wonder "music", and other things, is shit now.

FancyMancy said:
luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

In my latest recent j/news thread, I shared a link to an article where madonna is defending Michael Jackson, and I wondered why a jew would defend a Gentile. The jew is misogynistic. If you see any "comedy" which is full of the jew, then probably you'd see jew mums being bitches against their bitch sons, so that alone is enough reason why the jew hates its mum. There might also be the reason that you're only a jew if your mum and mum's mum is a jew (which is nonsense, of course), so the jew is a self-hating race of psychotic, psychopathic shit-eaters, and it hates its mum because its mum made it also be a jew. Not to mention the Male/Female sides of the Brain and aspects of the Soul.

Cro666 said:
I didn't listen to it. Is it anything like the disgusting creature who was clucking around and insulting our chickens from "israel" who won "Euro"vision last year?

ETERNAL_LIFE_666 said:
It has been said that the jew who is more a crypto-jew tends to lie about having Italian family and features so that it cannot be identified as a jew.

slyscorpion said:

Music hardly exists anymore. Maybe every Child should have listened to their Parents and not listened to "this modern crap". Every decade, with the '70s disco being a negative blip, "music", and just things, get worse and worse. It's just copying off everything from before. Reboot films, re-done "music", re-hashed shit. Le bibleses say that "what has been before will be again; there is nothing new under the sun". The jew is very limited, and stoopeed Goyim waste money on this all the time. The mobile phone which is the exact same thing as the previous model, which works perfectly, also has money wasted on it. The components are the same and the software is hardly any different, but just like M$hit releases of new OSs, they move things around a bit and change the pretty colours, and charge you loads for it. The albums of music which people waste money on have songs on them which they have and listen to already on other albums... There is a term - 'samey'. So much for (((diversity))).

Sheeple don't care about, and most don't have, artistry anymore anyway. They just want fame quickly, and in each genre, subgenre, style, way, etc., they must obey and behave accordingly. If you obey and do as we say, we'll give you some money. They also know that they can play on people's emotions and try to manipulate them, with their "message" and they think that if they speak and use their mannerisms in certain ways, and use particular words, then they are more influential and earning more pennnies.

Well, we all know the Satanic evil song which is used to frighten stupid christians -

O Fortuna
velut luna
statu variabilis...

ignoring what the lyrics mean -

O fortune
like the Moon
ever changing...

The word "Lunacy" comes to mind, but this is more a corruption/dissimilation; the Moon is vital for us to open our Minds and our Brains and our abilities to important things.

In other words, from that song - fame is fleeting. They don't care about art and pride, and a lot of the nonsense is "a message" given to the world. Once, elton john got upset because people don't care about music anymore, that previously if you didn't get a galaxy-selling album, then you could have another chance, but now you're disposed of. Other similar quotes are,

"Glory is fleeting, but obscurity is forever."
~Napoleon Bonaparte

"Fame is fleeting, popularity is temporary, but character creates a legacy and integrity is eternal. Seek the higher things."
~unknown

Just complete the Magnum Opus instead. That way, with the sexual Nature of the Kundalini, and sexuality, sexual energy, and the sexual Chakra (Sacral Chakra) being creative (and sexual energy being liberating/freeing)... you can then create actual art and beauty. The colour grey has been descending for a long time, so it's no wonder "music", and other things, is shit now.
Yeah they are that mentaly ill. About the song i dare to say that the Eurovision cock song was tiny tiny bit (("""better""")) than this. This is litteraly if puke was a song, in my opinion. It just show that jews are not creative.

FancyMancy said:
Cro666 said:

imagine that you are drugged and stones out of your mind, You listen to this music and you think ohh yeah thats the shit. Later when you have soberd up you think wth is this trash.

She sings like she is stoned out of her mind its hard to hear what she's even saying, Besides being stoned it sounds like she's having stroke as well. The lyrics doesnt make any sense at all, The melody is rlly sht and doesnt make sense one time there is somewhat of a beat to it the other time the melody stops and there is some shtty scene.

Its almost like its a scene out of a shtty b movie.

It's not grey descending it's kind of a blah meaningless emptiness. It's kind of like shit mixed toghether with more shit. Unhappy feelings mixed toghether I guess.
It all ends up feeling dreadful. Not much beauty in anything really that people call art.

Anyways I am sure right now me or someone like me could eaisly create something better than this I am a water fire person but it's just a big waste of time and effort to put into training to learn and to actually try to create beauty if the latest crap music is what will sell anyways and no one will pay attention.

luis said:
Yeah they are that mentaly ill. About the song i dare to say that the Eurovision cock song was tiny tiny bit (("""better""")) than this. This is litteraly if puke was a song, in my opinion. It just show that jews are not creative.
I quite like O Fortuna. I used it once in a jewtube video with the intention of instilling fear into idiots, from a sermon. The song might sound "evil" and "scary" but it's not.

Cro666 said:
FancyMancy said:
imagine that you are drugged and stones out of your mind, You listen to this music and you think ohh yeah thats the shit. Later when you have soberd up you think wth is this trash.

She sings like she is stoned out of her mind its hard to hear what she's even saying, Besides being stoned it sounds like she's having stroke as well. The lyrics doesnt make any sense at all, The melody is rlly sht and doesnt make sense one time there is somewhat of a beat to it the other time the melody stops and there is some shtty scene.

Its almost like its a scene out of a shtty b movie.
Well, if it's anything like these...

Mega, mega, white thing
mega, mega, white thing
Lager, lager, lager, lager,
shouting
lager, lager, lager, shouting
Lager, lager, lager, lager, lager
shouting
Mega, mega, white thing
mega, mega, white thing

or if you prefer

I wanna be a hippy, hippy, hippy,
I wanna be a hippy, hippy, hippy,
I wanna be a hippy and I want to get stoned on
mari-marijuana
I want to be a wonder way guy to leave home for
mari-marijuana

What makes this song excellent is that if you search for The Smurfs - I Want a Little Puppy, then...I'll just leave that there.

"E"s are good, "E"s are good,
he's Ebeneezer Goode

or

We all live in a yellow submarine

or

Golden brown texture like sun
lays me down with my might she runs
Throughout the night
no need to fight
Never a frown with golden brown

or

You hit me just like heroin
I feel you coursing through my veins
I once tried to kick this addiction
I swear I'll never kick again
Won't ever kick again, no
This addiction, can't seem to live without you
This addiction, no going clean
This addiction, I go through withdrawal without your
Sick with this addiction in me

There are so many of them. I am not a big fan of a lot of legal drugs/(((medicines))), nevermind illicit drugs, but I admit before I knew that these were druggie songs (except for the hippy-marijuana song, because it's obvious) that I liked some of them.

Maybe dirty catholic virgin mary of pop wasn't stoned, but it sounds as if it is promoting empty-headedness. Notice that it also offered people, and by "people" that includes females, blowjobs if they voted for hillary. "If I die, I die. Well, hillary might start world war 3, but at least I'll die having had a blow job from dirty catholic virgin mary of pop!"

lilquote said:
luis said:

Holy moly look at this https://forward.com/schmooze/207709/ariana-grande-talks-kabbalah/ , this is gold!!! Now i can futher spreads the truth without exposing my self too much, yassssss they dig their own graveeeeeeee

Weassel said:
lilquote said:
luis said:

Holy moly look at this https://forward.com/schmooze/207709/ariana-grande-talks-kabbalah/ , this is gold!!! Now i can futher spreads the truth without exposing my self too much, yassssss they dig their own graveeeeeeee
(((ariana grande))) wished all of its fans died. Then look at what happened in Manchester.

FancyMancy said:
Weassel said:
lilquote said:
(((ariana grande))) wished all of its fans died. Then look at what happened in Manchester.
Is she jewish too?
Well even if she is not i do see that she fully promote some jewish programs. If you look at her some years ago she looked White now thanks to makeup, tanning and surgery she looks mixed and so she promote that "you need to have fake tan and big lips to look good" wich is disgusting. Another thing is that she promote womens as sluts (of course not the good type prostitute like in the ancient times but the ones of today...) And race mixing.

Arianna Grande put x-ray pictures of her brain on the internet, and there's huge holes missing out of her brain. She compared it with pictures of a similar effect happening in veterans with severe PTSD, but her's was so much worse. That's what kabbalah and drugs does to people.

ETliJiR

As I suspected they're everywhere...this guy (hamilton) HAS to be using some sort of enemy occult magick. Whoever doesn't know him, listen to the bullshit he always says in team radios, interviews and etc. Promotes veganism and christianism, plus he's known to drain his opponents and not in a normal manner...

I wonder how much race fixing is there without people noticing.

Posting here because I feel this thread is somewhat relevant

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Arianna Grande put x-ray pictures of her brain on the internet, and there's huge holes missing out of her brain. She compared it with pictures of a similar effect happening in veterans with severe PTSD, but her's was so much worse. That's what kabbalah and drugs does to people.
Oh, my days. The jew admitted this in an episode of Star Trek. 2 races or species were at odds. I didn't learn their race/species names, so X and Y. X has to keep nearly all of Y in jail (it can also have subtle class/caste system undertones to it, as well), and for the sole reason that Y is Y then it is guilty automatically. Of course, the cavalry of jewmerican jewnited federation of planets comes and realises that Y's brain has parts missing (not connected, in the case of the story), which causes Y to be psychotic/psychopathic.

Srsly, watch science fiction!! The jew is seriously trolling us.

So this dirty jewkike singer (or "singer"? - I don't listen to its music/"music") has mental instability and its brain is incomplete...yet it's allowed to continue influencing millions or billions. Welp, maybe all criminals, convicted and otherwise, should get jobs in positions of power and authority, then - and I don't mean (((government/politicians))) who do already!

lilquote said:
luis said:

God is a woman by Ariana Grande is full of jewish occult imagery and Kabbalah.

V12-POWER said:
ETliJiR

As I suspected they're everywhere...this guy (hamilton) HAS to be using some sort of enemy occult magick. Whoever doesn't know him, listen to the bullshit he always says in team radios, interviews and etc. Promotes veganism and christianism, plus he's known to drain his opponents and not in a normal manner...

YyvJGWY.png

You need to copy the picture link, not the page the picture is on link.

Blackdragon666 said:
lilquote said:
luis said:

That might be related to the shekinah and shin which I did a thread about on the other forum, from jew leonard nimoy being an "artist" and speaking about the Vulcan "LLaP" jew hand sign in synagogues. A sermon was done of similar things on this forum.

FancyMancy said:
V12-POWER said:
ETliJiR

YyvJGWY.png

You need to copy the picture link, not the page the picture is on link.

Blackdragon666 said:
lilquote said:
That might be related to the shekinah and shin which I did a thread about on the other forum, from jew leonard nimoy being an "artist" and speaking about the Vulcan "LLaP" jew hand sign in synagogues. A sermon was done of similar things on this forum.
God is a women is definitily related to the shekinah and the feminine part of the brain that is used in magick. Even Shakti is feminine.

luis said:
God is a women is definitily related to the shekinah and the feminine part of the brain that is used in magick. Even Shakti is feminine.
I like to think I'm down with the kids and these urban youths, and I like to think I'm hip crack ...damn it, I wish they would get off my lawn... but I don't listen to this modern...erm...music. By the name of the song, it sounds like it is just using what Lisa Simpson said about "god", when she decided to be a buddhist, asking Marge if "god" was a female. Further than that, because of the Left Brain/Right Brain, Male/Female...battle, if you want to call it that, that that probably has something to do with it, as well. "We must remove xianity so in the fallout of xianity's death, the sheep will vote for commjewnism."

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back