Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

In the j/news recently

FancyMancy

I have a lot of articles here (there was always more and more I found which I thought to add, but I had to stop somewhere), but only in the first part, of which there are 3, have I copied some of the articles. In the remaining two parts, I have copied small bits of the articles. There are some news articles from very recent and some a bit older, and they are of different categories, such as UFO/Alien/Space, vegan, Child abuse/murder, Animal abuse/murder, money, Technology, etc., and at least some of the articles relate to posts which have been made here, as well. You can use your browser's 'Find' function to skip to the articles which you are interested in. Because there are so many, I have (or at the time of typing this, will) put the 3 parts into 3 different posts below, so you can also search for "Post 2" and "Post 3", as well (post 1 is straight after the contents in this OP). I don't think I forgot to add any of the articles to the contents. You might also want to use some of these as cathartics.

Contents
  • Young people ‘are growing bony bumps on their skulls’ and phones could be to blame
  • Wedding guest storms out of reception because of the 'sexist' menu
  • Teenager thrown out of class for saying 'there are only two genders'
  • Teen has jaw shattered and loses teeth after vape pen explodes in his mouth
  • Train stops feet away from dog after driver spots it chained to tracks
  • Vicar branded ‘un-Christian’ for evicting group of homeless people from churchyard
  • Senior US officials receive top secret briefing on UFOs
  • Daycare worker ‘deliberately dropped 11-month-old boy on his head’
  • Toddler kicked and screamed in pain as killer mother held her down in scalding bath
  • UK’s first meat-free butchers opens up the road from struggling butcher
  • Huawei Sues US Commerce Department Over Seizure of Telecommunications Gear
  • US details new restrictions on Chinese supercomputer companies
  • You might not be able to opt-out of Amazon's drone-based "surveillance as a service"
  • Amazon gets U.S. patent to use delivery drones for surveillance service
  • Amazon wants to use its drones to keep tabs on your home
  • The Ruthless Reality of Amazon's One-Day Shipping
  • Half of plastic supermarket packaging cannot be recycled, Which? survey finds
  • What does Google know about me?
  • It's Time to Switch to a Privacy Browser

Contents
Post 2 (in a new post below)
  • Radicalised vegans leave sign at butchers wishing ‘cancer on your family’
  • The Legal Loophole That May Leave Some of Rock’s Greatest Riffs Up for Grabs
  • When Gravity Breaks Down
  • For Most Cities, the Tech Boom is a Bust
  • The Surreal End of an American College
  • The Revenge of the Poverty-Stricken College Professors is Underway in Florida - and it's Big
  • The $500-Million Family Feud
  • Journey creator’s new game is designed ‘to battle against the human nature’
  • Inside the stunning $14.5 million convent that a group of elderly nuns has been trying to stop Katy Perry from buying
  • No, You Don’t Really Look Like That
  • NHS price list sparks outrage as patients charged up to £8,000 for operations
  • How to Protect Your DNA Data Before and After Taking an at-Home Test
  • Madonna breaks silence over Michael Jackson abuse allegations
  • Four girl gang members spared jail despite ‘horrific’ attack on student that died
  • Woman nearly ended life after GP called her ‘not thin enough’ for anorexia treatment
  • Gay men beaten in homophobic attacks told ‘don’t go out alone’
  • MH370 pilot ‘flew to 40,000ft to suffocate passengers before crashing plane’
  • Mother ‘killed three babies and let one dead infant rot away to a diaper-wearing skeleton’
  • Mother killed son, 3, ‘by deliberately running him over during game of “chicken”‘
  • Abandoned foetus discovered in plane’s toilets moments before take-off
  • ‘Babysitter’ filmed attacking vulnerable disabled girl, 9, who can’t speak
  • Little boy yells ‘Shut the f**k up!’ at teacher during ‘kindergarten graduation’
  • Heartbroken dog waits by owner’s hospital bed after he died

Contents
Post 3 (in a new post below)
  • Possible Life on Mars
    • NASA’s Curiosity rover finds levels of gas on Mars that could suggest possibility of life
    • Methane gas found on Mars hints at possibility of life
    • NASA's Curiosity Rover Detects Spike in Methane on Mars
    • Curiosity rover finds gas levels on Mars hinting at possibility of life
  • Two israel brothers arrested for crypto phishing fraud
    • Two Israeli Brothers Arrested for Phishing Fraud, Bitfinex Hack
    • Israel: Police Arrest Brothers Suspected of Partaking in Bitfinex Hack and Crypto Phishing Scams
    • Report: Two Israeli Brothers Arrested for Hack of Bitfinex Crypto Exchange
  • Jared Kushner unveils Middle East peace plan to inject $50B into Arab nations
  • Heathrow plans mean schoolchildren face illegal pollution levels
  • The Portly Victorian Undertaker Who Launched the World’s First Low-Carb Craze
  • Jailed mothers: The 'terrible damage' to children
  • America’s Epidemic of Empty Churches
  • Brazilian mother, 27, and her lesbian lover, 28, 'tore off her nine-year-old son's penis before beheading him because he reminded her of her father'
  • How L.G.B.T. Couples in Russia Decide Whether to Leave the Country
  • The Coming Software Apocalypse
  • The Next Big Privacy Hurdle? Teaching AI to Forget
  • Yuval Noah Harari is Worried About Our Souls
  • Why Every Company Needs a Chief Experience Officer
  • A 10-Year Odyssey: What Space Stations Will Look Like in 2030
  • Mother who drowned her young twins will not face murder trial
  • Meet the A.I. Landlord That’s Building a Single-Family-Home Empire
  • Sajid Javid vows to end Theresa May's rules on migrants as he launches bid to become Tory leader
  • Does this hatch lead to Hitler's lost riches? Treasure hunters discover entrance hidden beneath a tree that they believe leads to bunker where £250million Amber Room is stashed
  • Flat Earthers, and the Rise of Science Denial in America
  • Egypt asks Christie's to cancel sale of Tutankhamun statue
  • Headteacher 'Very Happy' After Judge Bars 'Awful' Birmingham LGBT Protests from School Gates
  • His Biggest Hit Sold More Copies Than Any of the Beatles’. So Why Haven’t You Heard of Him?
  • Why Managers Design Jobs to Be More Boring Than They Need to Be
  • The next big thing in fashion? Not washing your clothes
  • When You Lose Weight, Your Fat Cells Don’t Just Let Go of Fat
  • Wild bees are building their homes from plastic—and scientists aren’t sure why
  • The future is now: Sci-fi gadgets that really exist
  • Harvard’s top astronomer says an alien ship may be among us — and he doesn’t care what his colleagues think
  • Earth's North Pole Shifts About 34 Miles Per Year, Report Finds
  • Magnetic north just changed. Here's what that means.
  • Duchess of Dazzle: Meghan's new £4,350 eternity ring means she's worn a total of £600,000 worth of jewellery in the past 18 months
  • Prince Charles Spending Tops £5m in the Year Harry and Meghan Married
  • Harry and Meghan's Frogmore revamp costing taxpayers £2.4m – and it's not finished
  • Royal Family doubles carbon footprint for travel thanks to worldwide tours by charter plane
  • Charles Dickens was 'outraged' by cheap parodies which made Victorian publisher a fortune
  • Apple recalls 15in MacBook Pro laptops as they may ‘pose a fire safety risk’
  • Bad Weather
    • ‘Climate apartheid’: UN expert says human rights may not survive
    • 'Hell is coming': week-long heatwave begins across Europe
    • UK weather forecast: Met Office issues 'danger' alerts ahead of 32C heatwave
  • 'Natasha's Law' requiring full list of ingredients on pre-packaged food introduced to protect allergy sufferers
  • Bishop Plans to Spray City with Holy Water from Helicopter: 'We Have to Get Rid of the Devil'
  • Rapid robot rollout risks UK workers being left behind, reports say
  • Facts You Learned in School That Are Actually Lies
  • No-go: the world’s amazing places you can’t visit any more
  • Scrap upfront NHS charges for migrants, says BMA
  • Prince William: It would be 'absolutely fine by me' if George, Charlotte or Louis were LGBT
  • Starving puppy dumped with favorite chair to trick him into thinking owners would return
  • Man allowed to keep dog he pinned down and punched in public
  • French bulldog tied to vehicle and dragged to her death
  • Locals buy up all town’s beer so neo-Nazis can’t drink at music festival
  • Traces of cocaine found throughout Houses of Parliament
  • Baby girl died after ‘parents let her have heroin and cocaine’
  • Hero dad makes ‘Superman jump’ into pool to save his drowning toddler

Articles and links

Young people ‘are growing bony bumps on their skulls’ and phones could be to blame

8GPPjR3.jpg

The spurs are more common in young people

Young people are growing bony bumps at the base of their skulls, Australian researchers have found - and smartphones could be to blame.

The protrusions, just above the neck, were found in X-ray images of adult Australians, with researchers analysing 1,200 of the images.

The researchers found that 41% of people aged between 18 and 30 had developed the spurs, 8% above average.

Lead author David Shahar said, ‘I have been a clinician for 20 years, and only in the last decade, increasingly I have been discovering that my patients have this growth on the skull.’

Some of the bony bumps were smaller than half an inch, but others were up to 1.1 inches in length, the researchers said.

The researchers have suggested that the spurs could be related to the ‘hand held technological revolution’, and specifically the poor posture brought on by using devices such as smartphones.

The researchers write, ‘We acknowledge factors such as genetic predisposition and inflammation influence enthesophyte growth.

‘However, we hypothesise that the use of modern technologies and hand-held devices, may be primarily responsible for these postures and subsequent development of adaptive robust cranial features in our sample.’

mTSOgGr.png

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/young-people-are-growing-bony-bumps-on-their-skulls-and-phones-could-be-to-blame-175839203.html

Wedding guest storms out of reception because of the 'sexist' menu
8Zqvhua.jpg

The bride and groom served different food depending on the guest's gender. [Photo: Getty]

A guest stormed out of her work colleague’s wedding after realising the men and women were given different meals.

The woman hadn’t even finished her starter before she left the event because she was too “outraged” to carry on.

Each course of the three-course wedding breakfast was different dependent on whether you were male or female.

The biggest bone of contention was the chocolate bomb, which was only offered to men, with women given a cheesecake instead.

In the post on Mumsnet, the woman asked if she was wrong for walking out of the wedding so early.

She explained that the groom’s traditional parents were to blame for this lapse in judgement and that the couple were usually progressive thinking people.

“The bride is a feminist who attends rallies and feminist events with me.” She explained.

For the starter, the men were given a mushroom risotto whilst the women had a prawn risotto. For mains the men had roast beef and the women had grilled chicken.

She continued: “Those who stayed until the end of the evening informed me that women were offered a slice of cake, while the men were given whisky.”

Most of the comments on the post disagreed with the woman’s decision to leave her co-worker’s wedding.

“Very rude of you to flounce off, It might not be your cup of tea, but it's their day presumably being done in a way they are comfortable with.” One wrote.

Some of the Mumsnet users were just perplexed by the bride and groom’s decision though, stating that neither prawn risotto or cheesecake is particularly feminine.

One woman wrote: “Apart from the oddness of doing this at all, I fail to see why prawn risotto and strawberry cheesecake are feminine. Was the roast beef served rare?”

https://uk.style.yahoo.com/wedding-guest-storms-out-of-reception-because-of-the-sexist-menu-113821496.html

Teenager thrown out of class for saying 'there are only two genders'
A teenager has claimed he was thrown out of class by his teacher after insisting there are only two genders.

The unidentified schoolboy secretly filmed the moment he was reprimanded by a teacher at a school in Aberdeenshire, who said the view was not in line with school policy.

The three minute clip was on Friday uploaded to Reddit, where it has since been deleted, and YouTube where it has been viewed 87,000 times.

A leading school teacher’s union said it appears the argument had been “taken out of context” and the boy "intended to cause an issue".

xEvsAXg.png

The video was widely-shared online (YouTube)

The video begins with the teacher explaining to the boy that there is more than one gender - an opinion “acceptable” to the school.

He goes on to say: "Unlike yours where you say there's no such thing other than male or female - that's not inclusive."

He also says to the teenager: "You're entitled to your opinion", to which the boy responds: "If I am, then why did you kick me out of class? It's not very inclusive."

The teacher replies: "No, I'm sorry, what you were saying is not very inclusive. This is an inclusive school."

Arguing his point the student later says: "I think it's silly to have other than two genders" and that it's “unscientific”.

He continues: "I'm simply saying there are two genders, male or female.

"Anything else is a personal identification."

The teacher later asks: "Could you please keep that opinion to your own house? Not in this school."

The clip ends with the two saying that the other has wasted their time.

Seamus Searson, general secretary of the Scottish Secondary Teachers' Association, told the Standard that while he does not know specific details about the incident it appears the boy “had an intent of causing an issue.”

“A teacher wouldn’t remove a child from class unless they were being disruptive,” he said.

“I think that’s initially what happened. The boy has been removed as the teacher has tried to restore order, it has escalated and that’s the point at which the video starts.”

He added: “It is the duty of a teacher is to ensure that everyone's view is respected and heard and doesn't result in ridicule and upset.

“I’ve never heard of a child being removed because they’ve got a different view to the school’s policy.”

In a statement, a spokesman for the Aberdeenshire Council said: “As part of our Public Sector Equality Duty we aim to: eliminate discrimination, harassment and victimisation; advance equality of opportunity between those who have protected characteristics and those who don't; and foster good relations between those who have protected characteristics and those who don’t.

“It is important to understand the context of any video clip taken without a person’s consent.

“In our schools, fostering good relations among different groups can be a real challenge but our aim is to support a fairer, inclusive environment for all.”

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/teenager-thrown-class-saying-only-091903480.html
Don't forget to read the comments, as well.

Teen has jaw shattered and loses teeth after vape pen explodes in his mouth
bAIi8xn.jpg

A doctor who treated Adams said he had never seen a similar incident

An American teenager has had his jaw shattered and lost several teeth after the vape pen he was using exploded in his mouth.

Austin Adams, 17, had to be driven by his mother, Kailani Burton, for more than five hours to reach the nearest hospital which could treat him.

Burton told NBC News that “Austin came in with his hand up to his mouth. He was in shock and unable to speak.”

The 45-year-old had bought the vape for her son after he had indicated that he wanted to quit smoking.

Adams had specifically chosen the model that exploded - which was manufactured by a company called VGOD.

They drove from Ely, Nevada, to a hospital in Salt Lake City in the neighbouring state of Utah - a journey of more than 240 miles.

“This child had a blast injury to his lower jaw, as well as burns around his lip,” said Dr Katie Russell, a trauma surgeon who treated Adams at Primary Children’s Hospital, where the pair ended up.

The accident was “totally unexpected," Russell told NBC News. “[Adams] didn’t recall doing anything wrong with the device beforehand, and it just exploded."

Another doctor, Dr Jonathan Skirko, who treated Adams said that it was the first time he had ever seen such an injury.

“His injury was fairly extensive where he had lost several teeth. There was not really much tissue along his gum line where the teeth sit either,” Skirko said.

fQ51Ugw.png

Austin Adams lost several teeth after the vape pen exploded in his mouth

“I deal with lots of jaw fractures and have seen lots of really exotic trauma, like grizzly bear attack or riding a motorcycle ... I’ve seen all kinds of crazy stuff,” he added. “[But] I’ve never seen an e-cigarette explode.”

The US Food and Drink Administration (FDA) has recently completed guidance for companies making electronic cigarettes.

It suggests that batteries should be redesigned to make them less likely to overheat.

"The FDA encourages manufacturers interested in making modifications to address battery safety issues to contact the agency to discuss options on how they can do so in a timely fashion and the FDA will consider each situation on a case-by-case basis," an FDA spokesman told NBC News.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/teen-has-jaw-shattered-and-loses-teeth-after-vape-pen-explodes-in-his-mouth-100112966.html
I'm surprised that this is still happening, but I shouldn't be surprised about it at all. I should also not be surprised by having to drive for so long and for so far to get to a hospital, either.

Train stops feet away from dog after driver spots it chained to tracks
ZIpq3h4.png

This is the heart-stopping moment a train driver makes an emergency stop to save a petrified dog chained to a railway.

The driver has been hailed a hero after halting the massive locomotive, climbing down from his cab and freeing the defenceless animal.

Authorities say they are ‘shocked’ at the cruelty of those responsible and have launched a full investigation.

zE8ebnC.jpg

The petrified dog yelped as the driver ran to its rescue (Picture: CEN/@andresfabricio.argandonatapia)

A video taken by the train driver shows him saying: ‘How can there be people so bad? Who leave little dogs tied up on the tracks.

‘You cannot do that. I hope someday the human race changes.’

The panicking dog can be heard barking and growling as it tries to escape.

Local media say the dog ran from the scene as soon as the driver freed it.

Authorities in Llay-Llay, Chile, say a criminal investigation has been launched into the video which has fetched over 137,000 views online.

UyR5tns.jpg

The quick thinking driver stopped the train in time to save the defenceless dog (Picture: CEN/@andresfabricio.argandonatapia)

a4DhNCW.jpg

Police are hunting for the people responsible (Picture: CEN/@andresfabricio.argandonatapia)

The town’s Mayor Edgardo Gonzalez said: ‘We are shocked by the cruelty seen in our society.

‘We condemn and reject this incident against a defenceless animal, and we are thankful for the behaviour of the driver who saved its life.

‘As a municipality, we are taking the actions that need to be done [and are filing] a criminal complaint against the culprits and we also contacted the driver to offer our help to give this little dog the veterinary attention and other things it needs.

‘We will also find a way of putting the little dog up for adoption.’

People on social media questioned how anyone could be so cruel and praised the train driver for ‘helping this beautiful animal’.

It is unclear what has happened to the dog and if the rescuer was driving a cargo or passenger train.
https://metro.co.uk/2019/06/19/train-stops-feet-away-dog-driver-spots-chained-tracks-10011654

Vicar branded ‘un-Christian’ for evicting group of homeless people from churchyard
lTMnfeJ.jpg

Several members of the group were moved on, but now the church has applied for an eviction notice to force them to leave (Picture: SWNS)

A vicar has been branded ‘un-Christian’ for evicting a group of homeless people who slept in tents in a churchyard.

More than a dozen rough sleepers set up a makeshift camp in the grounds of All Saints Church in Northampton three months ago.

Several members of the group were moved on, but now the church has applied for an eviction notice to force them to leave.

But homeless people and residents have accused the church of being ‘heavy handed’.

Rough sleeper Andy Boddington said: ‘I have admired the way the church supported those staying in the church.

RpykWZn.jpg

Father Oliver Coss of All Saints Church (Picture: SWNS)

‘This has been an exemplar of how we can help those who are both down and out.

‘But All Saints Church now wants to evict those in its encampment. That is unacceptable.

‘They say the rough sleepers have refused council help so they must be evicted. That shows an utter lack of understanding of why people become rough sleepers.

‘Most of the people I have worked with who live outdoors cannot engage with officialdom.

‘If they could do that, they wouldn’t be sleeping on a bench or in a tent.

‘Most rough sleepers have significant mental health issues. To evict them from a churchyard where they feel at home and secure is cruel.’

The notice was served last Thursday, with the support of other agencies including Northampton Borough Council, the Hope Centre and police.

Resident Susan Graham, 50, said: ‘This is profoundly un-Christian.

pb3sUPx.jpg

‘They say the rough sleepers have refused council help so they must be evicted. That shows an utter lack of understanding of why people become rough sleepers’ (Picture: SWNS)

zciaH46.jpg

The notice was served last Thursday, with the support of other agencies including Northampton Borough Council, the Hope Centre and police (Picture: SWNS)

sPWl5Ma.jpg

All Saints Church in Northampton, Northamptonshire, where tents are erected in the grounds (Picture: SWNS)

0bEDdIE.jpg

All Saints Church in Northampton (Picture: SWNS)

‘How can the church say they support the poorest and most vulnerable in society and then evict them. It’s heavy-handed and completely unnecessary.

‘The church should be helping these people, not kicking them out.’

The Rector, Father Oliver Coss, said the eviction was ‘designed to accelerate a solution for people who have been at the churchyard for a long period of time’.

He said: ‘We have found some groups would stay for a short time, get help and support and move on after six weeks or so.

‘They either ended up somewhere else or accessing help or housing.

‘There is a group that has been with us for three months and it was a question of saying, yes, we believe they deserve to be made safe and treated with respect but actually sleeping out is still a risk to life and as an encampment settles down, it needs more intervention.’

https://metro.co.uk/2019/06/20/vicar-branded-un-christian-evicting-group-homeless-people-churchyard-10022241

Senior US officials receive top secret briefing on UFOs
L8FVJfv.jpg

A group of senators were briefed on top secret information regarding UFOs spotted by the Navy (Picture: file picture/ US parks department)

A select group of US senators received a top secret briefing about reported encounters the Navy had with UFOs.

Although the Navy told CNN that ‘a number of reports of unauthorized and/or unidentified aircraft entering various military-controlled ranges and designed air space in recent years.’

The sightings were reported by naval pilots who largely reported the same type of mysterious aircraft – one with the same color and shape of white Tic-Tac mints without any visible engines or exhaust.

Navy personnel reportedly said the unidentified objects appeared to defy the laws of physics and aerodynamics as they infringed on military airspace. They also reported seeing the objects flying at hypersonic speeds with no propulsion systems, the New York Times reported.

US officials have been referring to these aircraft as ‘unidentified aerial phenomenon.’

EpyBMtb.png

Navy Pilots said the unidentified aircraft looked like white Tic-Tacs without any discernible propulsion systems (Picture: Department of Defense via CNN)

One of the senators briefed was the vice chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, Mark Warner.

Warner’s spokesperson, Rachel Cohen, released a statement saying: ‘If naval pilots are running into unexplained interference in the air, that’s a safety concern Senator Warner believes we need to get to the bottom of.’

US President Donald Trump said he was also briefed on the odd aircraft early this week, but displayed cynicism at the prospect of otherworldly visitors.

Trump told ABC: ‘I did have one very brief meeting on it…But people are saying they’re seeing UFOs. Do I believe it? Not particularly.’

Official reports of UFOs have increased since the Navy introduced guidelines for its pilots to report unexplainable events in April.

EpyBMtb.png

One former government official told Politico: ‘There are people coming out of the woodwork’ to report new UFO sightings.

A current US intelligence official said: ‘More requests for briefings are coming in.’

https://metro.co.uk/2019/06/20/senior-us-officials-receive-top-secret-briefing-ufos-10021917

I wonder why the USA sent an unmanned drone to Iran so closely within about 21 miles or within Iran airspace (both are alleged to be true), just to provoke them. Apparently, it will impact the trade for oil - so that was the reason. Fart's first response was to go onto social media and be a celebrity, saying Iran made a very bad mistake. Cor! This reality TV is not as shit as I thought it was after all!

Daycare worker ‘deliberately dropped 11-month-old boy on his head’
MbtVsgP.jpg

Bethan Pringle, 23, was charged with child abuse after police say she deliberately dropped an 11-month-old in her care on his head. (Picture: WITN)

A daycare was arrested after she deliberately dropped an 11-month-old boy on his head, police say.

Bethan Pringle, 23, was charged with felony child abuse for allegedly dropping the boy on purpose, causing him to suffer head trauma.

The incident happened while Pringle was at work at a Childcare Network Daycare center in Sneads Ferry, North Carolina on June 10, police said.

On Facebook, the Onslow County Sheriff’s Office wrote: ‘The child’s injuries were from head trauma which resulted when the child was intentionally dropped by the suspect.’

The Jacksonville Daily News reported that the boy was rushed to the Vidant Medical Center and was released three days later.

ztFjPJE.png

Pringle was booked at the Onslow County Justice Center on a $100,000, but has since been released (Picture: Google Maps)

Doctors said that the boy is expected to make a full recovery, however Sheriff Hans Miller said it may take a long time to determine whether the child will suffer lasting impacts.

The Childcare Network released a statement saying: ‘We are heartbroken about this incident and our thoughts and prayers are with the child and his family.’

It continue: ‘The safety and well-being of this child and all of the children we serve is our top priority. Our management immediately began an internal investigation. The teacher involved in this incident has been suspended without pay pending further investigation.’

According to Miller, there is clear evidence of past abuse at the daycare center and their investigation is not over. The sheriff’s office is also investigating to determine whether a second person will be charged

Miller told WITN: ‘Sometimes children make noises, but abuse is unacceptable. What happened was terrible, it was wrong.’

Pringle was jailed on a $100,000 bond, but has since been released.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/06/20/daycare-worker-deliberately-dropped-11-month-old-boy-head-10021820

Toddler kicked and screamed in pain as killer mother held her down in scalding bath
HMURbEe.jpg

Lisa Simmons was jailed for 16 years for fatally burning her two year-old daughter Zayanna by holding the screaming toddler in a scalding bath (Pictures: Fox6)

A mother was jailed for 16 years for holding her screaming toddler in a scalding bath until she sustained burns which killed her.

Lisa Simmons, 41, was imprisoned Thursday over the September 2018 death of her two year-old daughter Zayanna at their home in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.

Simmons confessed to investigators that she had held Zayanna in the 120F water for a minute, even though the youngster was kicking and yelling with pain.

The killer mom said she only realized this was because the water was too hot after 60 seconds, and quickly lifted her daughter out.

Investigators said the burns which killed Zayanna were likely to have been inflicted after up to 10 minutes contact with extremely hot water.

rjYBd6d.png

The attack which killed Zayanna happened at Simmons’ home in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, last September (Picture: Fox6)

After the attack, Zayanna’s skin began to blister and peel, but Simmons refused to take her to hospital, Fox6 reported.

The little girl had been returned to Simmons by Child Protective Services four months before her death, and she did not want them to remove her again.

An autopsy concluded Zayanna had died of thermal burns, and may have been scalded two days before she eventually succumbed to her injuries.

During initial police interviews, Simmons initially lied and told police that a ‘bug bomb must have went inside the diaper.’

She claimed her daughter had accidentally been burned by the pesticide, and told how Zayanna’s ‘skin began to peel off after she wore it.’

Simmons then amended her story to claim Zayanna had been burnt after she ‘dipped’ her in the bath, before later admitting she’d held her in the water for much longer.

The mother admitted physical abuse of a child, recklessly causing great bodily harm and neglecting a child, consequence is death at a court hearing in April.

She had originally been charged with murder, but struck a plea deal with prosecutors.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/06/20/toddler-kicked-screamed-pain-killer-mother-held-scalding-bath-10021825

UK’s first meat-free butchers opens up the road from struggling butcher
cSjh0uq.jpg

The vegan butchers is opening in Shoreditch for Meat Free Week (Picture: PA)

This east end butcher says he doesn’t mind a bit of competition from the UK’s first vegan butchers down the road.

Peter Sergeant, 64, told Metro.co.uk that ‘trade is very bad’ with so many people eating less meat, but said he is ‘too long in the tooth’ to worry about the new ‘meat-free’ rival opening in Shoreditch tomorrow.

Sainsbury’s is launching the vegan pop-up for Meat Free Week, selling everything from Cumberland shroomdogs to veggie ribz.

It will all be dressed up to look like actual butcher meat but will be made from the likes of mushroom, jackfruit and pea protein.

Peter has been selling traditional cuts of meat at The Butcher Shop in Bethnal Green for 40 years, but says he’s open to a bit of a change.

lVWbl6g.jpg

Peter Sergeant outside his Butcher Shop in Bethnal Green (Picture: Gustavo Valiente)

75qnBAc.jpg

Peter Sergeant has been working at the shop for 40 years (Picture: Gustavo Valiente)

He told Metro.co.uk: ‘I don’t mind it at all. People can eat what they want.

‘It’s not my choice. If they want to come to me then they can come to me. If they want to go somewhere else, they can go somewhere else.

‘I do understand we’re in a progressive world now and perhaps that’s the way things are progressing.

‘Perhaps I’ll be out of a job soon. I’m old now, I’m 65. I’ve been doing this as long as I can remember.’

Peter says he’s seen lots of trends come and go in his part of London.

He said: ‘Perhaps meat-free is the new trend. You’ve only got to go Shoreditch to see the hipsters.’

V53k5XQ.jpg

Peter says ‘trade is very bad’ with more people eating less meat (Picture: Gustavo Valiente)

gHZyE4X.jpg

But Peter doesn’t mind a bit of competition from the meat-free butchers (Picture: Gustavo Valiente)

3458wyY.jpg

Vegan butcher Anthony Maynard shows off his plant-based produce (Picture: PA)

atceEn2.jpg

Butcher Anthony Maynard with some of his meat-free sausages (Picture: PA)

When asked if he’s offended by the vegan shop using the word butcher, he said: ‘I’ve got no objection. If that’s going to be the way of the future, so be it.

‘When I first got my mobile phone I was embarrassed to use it in the street. I thought people would think I’m nuts but I use it in the street now.’

He said he now plans to take the short trip down Bethnal Green Road to check out the competition.

He said: ‘I’ll go have a look. It will be interesting to see what they do actually. If I thought it was going to be commercially viable perhaps I’d take it on myself I think.’

But he later admitted he didn’t think vegans would want to buy their food in a room surrounded by meat.

Despite more and more people cutting meat out of their diet, Peter says he is thankful for meat-eating immigrants moving into the area.

hIgUygR.jpg

The pop-up is made to look like an actual butcher: PA

u3LRLmH.jpg

Peter Sargeant says he might start stocking meat-free products if it’s ‘commercially viable’ (Picture: Gustavo Valiente)

He said: ‘There’s so many vegans about now but I can’t mind them being vegan.

‘It’s not up to me. I’m lucky because so many Europeans have moved in. There’s so many Italians and you can’t see them packing up meat.

‘There’s Spanish too but the English have changed their ways.

‘It used to be the Irish. If you had an Irish butchers years ago, you’d sell a lot of meat because they ate a lot.

‘But now they don’t seem to share a sausage round here.’

https://metro.co.uk/2019/06/20/uks-first-meat-free-butchers-opens-road-struggling-butcher-10018577

Meat-free butchers? So...they're butchering plants? Oy gevalt. I hope no-one makes a gory horror of such a thing. https://youtube.com/watch?v=0Y5xShAf_G4

You can't have meat-free sausages, burgers, etc. They are made out of meat; meat is an integral part of them. When are we going to have meat-free chicken and meat-free bacon? Are we going to modify genetically some soil-growing organisms so that we can grow meatplants, as in plants being meat and growing likewise? Well, then, why the fuck not?! That's not muh eekwallytee! That's discriminayshun! I'm going to grow a new species of grass - out of chips (not crisps); each chip shall be an individual blade of grass. Dat be muh chipgrass, mane, 'n' am not torkin' 'bout cheeba, ya honky donky tonky.

So the non-butcher, the nonsense butcher, is made to look like a real butcher. So it's a Trojan horse, then.

Huawei Sues US Commerce Department Over Seizure of Telecommunications Gear
https://gadgets.ndtv.com/telecom/news/huawei-lawsuit-us-commerce-department-seized-equipment-2057421

US details new restrictions on Chinese supercomputer companies
https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/21/tech/china-supercomputers-ban/index.html

You might not be able to opt-out of Amazon's drone-based "surveillance as a service"
https://www.techspot.com/news/80627-you-might-not-able-opt-out-amazon-drone.html

Amazon gets U.S. patent to use delivery drones for surveillance service
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-amazon-com-patent/amazon-gets-u-s-patent-to-use-delivery-drones-for-surveillance-service-idUSKCN1TM2OI?feedType=RSS&feedName=technologyNews

Amazon wants to use its drones to keep tabs on your home
https://www.foxnews.com/tech/amazon-wants-to-use-its-drones-to-keep-tabs-on-your-home

The Ruthless Reality of Amazon's One-Day Shipping
https://gizmodo.com/the-ruthless-reality-of-amazons-one-day-shipping-1835513901
Don't forget that (((amazon))) forced workers to piss in drinks bottles instead of giving them "Human rights" toilet breaks, just so you can get your delivery a bit quicker.

Half of plastic supermarket packaging cannot be recycled, Which? survey finds
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/06/21/half-plastic-supermarket-packaging-cannot-recycled-survey-finds

What does Google know about me?
https://www.quora.com/What-does-Google-know-about-me/answer/Gabriel-Weinberg

It's Time to Switch to a Privacy Browser
https://www.wired.com/story/privacy-browsers-duckduckgo-ghostery-brave

Post 2

Radicalised vegans leave sign at butchers wishing ‘cancer on your family’
pmHCqG2.jpg

Nick Rapps says he doesn’t want to give protesters satisfaction from upsetting him (Picture: SWNS)
https://metro.co.uk/2019/06/19/vegans-leave-sign-butchers-wishing-cancer-family-10012687

The Legal Loophole That May Leave Some of Rock’s Greatest Riffs Up for Grabs
https://www.bloomberg.com/features/2019-classic-rock-riffs-loophole

When Gravity Breaks Down
Gravity has no quantum properties and it drives physicists crazy.
https://getpocket.com/explore/item/when-gravity-breaks-down

For Most Cities, the Tech Boom is a Bust
Contrary to technology’s image as an equalizer, digital service jobs in United States have clustered and concentrated in a select few metros.
https://getpocket.com/explore/item/for-most-cities-the-tech-boom-is-a-bust

The Surreal End of an American College
Small schools across the United States are facing budget shortfalls and low enrollment—leading some to shut down in the middle of students’ higher-education experience.
https://www.theatlantic.com/education/archive/2019/06/what-its-like-when-your-college-shuts-down/591862

The Revenge of the Poverty-Stricken College Professors is Underway in Florida - and it's Big
https://splinternews.com/the-revenge-of-the-poverty-stricken-college-professors-1835381061

While at the same time,

The $500-Million Family Feud
Frank Stronach spent decades grooming his daughter, Belinda, to take over his billion-dollar business. Now he wants it back.
https://torontolife.com/city/inside-500-million-family-feud

and more money troubles -

Journey creator’s new game is designed ‘to battle against the human nature’
Sky: Children of the Light is a theme park for altruism
https://www.theverge.com/2019/6/19/18678504/journey-jenova-chen-sky-children-of-the-light-e3-2019

...yet more money troubles -

Inside the stunning $14.5 million convent that a group of elderly nuns has been trying to stop Katy Perry from buying
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/newsrealestate/inside-the-stunning-dollar145-million-convent-that-a-group-of-elderly-nuns-has-been-trying-to-stop-katy-perry-from-buying/ss-AAD8AJL
It's great that education is not funded, and dirty parasites are crying and bitching about muh munny pwoblemz, isn't it?

Oh, and more!

No, You Don’t Really Look Like That
A guide to the new reality-melting technology in your phone’s camera.
https://getpocket.com/explore/item/no-you-don-t-really-look-like-that
I saw an advert for a phone which has 6 cameras on it... I would like to see which clever retards wasted money on that retarded shit, and how much money that dirty business made.

Eugh. More money problems...

NHS price list sparks outrage as patients charged up to £8,000 for operations
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/nhs-price-list-sparks-outrage-as-patients-charged-up-to-%c2%a38000-for-operations/ar-AAD6Bri

How to Protect Your DNA Data Before and After Taking an at-Home Test
Mail-in genetic tests offer a wealth of information about your ancestry and insight into medical risks — in exchange for a lot of data. Here’s where that data goes, and how to delete it.
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/12/smarter-living/how-to-protect-your-dna-data.html
Yeah. Good luck with that!

Madonna breaks silence over Michael Jackson abuse allegations
https://uk.movies.yahoo.com/madonna-breaks-silence-over-michael-jackson-abuse-allegations-124325138.html
Comment from the article -
Jim last month
I don't have a lynch-mob mentality, so in my mind, people are innocent until proven guilty. So explain how the #metoo works again?

https://twitter.com/badf3minist/status/1047258116503400449

Am I the only one who is confused as to why a jew would defend a Gentile?

Four girl gang members spared jail despite ‘horrific’ attack on student that died
JaZ4uUN.jpg

They were spared detention because the court should ‘avoid criminalising young people unnecessarily’ and the teenagers could only be sent to custody as ‘a last resort’ (Picture: SWNS)
https://metro.co.uk/2019/06/19/four-girl-gang-members-spared-jail-despite-horrific-attack-student-died-10016111

Woman nearly ended life after GP called her ‘not thin enough’ for anorexia treatment
84kCDXJ.jpg

Hope Virgo knew she was relapsing but doctors sent her away because she wasn’t underweight (Picture: Hope Virgo)
https://metro.co.uk/2019/06/20/woman-nearly-ended-life-gp-called-not-thin-enough-anorexia-treatment-10021159
Yep. Money makes regulations which makes anti-Human-ness.

Gay men beaten in homophobic attacks told ‘don’t go out alone’
HofNQPE.jpg

Bradley Hunt was left with damaged teeth, a black eye and cuts to his nose, cheekbone, and forehead (Picture: Bradley Hunt)
https://metro.co.uk/2019/06/20/gay-men-beaten-homophobic-attacks-told-dont-go-alone-10019690

MH370 pilot ‘flew to 40,000ft to suffocate passengers before crashing plane’
FwpWYnv.jpg

A fellow pilot says that the mental state of Captain Shah, right, may have been a contributing factor to the disappearance of MH370
https://metro.co.uk/2019/06/18/mh370-pilot-flew-40000ft-suffocate-passengers-crashing-plane-10005540

Mother ‘killed three babies and let one dead infant rot away to a diaper-wearing skeleton’
zj4BYKl.jpg

Erika Murray was discovered to be living in a filthy ‘House of Horrors’ with three dead infants in Blackstone, Massachusetts (Picture: Getty Images/City of Blackstone)
https://metro.co.uk/2019/06/05/mother-killed-three-babies-and-let-one-dead-infant-rot-away-to-a-diaper-wearing-skeleton-9830325

Mother killed son, 3, ‘by deliberately running him over during game of “chicken”‘
F0xOfAQ.jpg

Lord Renfro is said to have been struck and killed by his mother Lexus Stagg (top right) while playing a game of ‘Chicken’ outside an apartment complex in Houston, Texas. Police have now charged her with criminally negligent homicide (Pictures: Facebook/Click2Houston/ABC13)
https://metro.co.uk/2019/06/21/mother-killed-son-3-deliberately-running-game-chicken-10027444

Abandoned foetus discovered in plane’s toilets moments before take-off
YIm3PZw.jpg

The airline was grounded at the last minute after the horrific discovery (Picture: Wikipedia/Getty)
https://metro.co.uk/2019/06/21/abandoned-foetus-discovered-planes-toilets-moments-take-off-10025853

‘Babysitter’ filmed attacking vulnerable disabled girl, 9, who can’t speak
mgzta7L.jpg

Mercedes Holmes was filmed being yanked and shoved by a woman believed to be her babysitter Yolanda Keith (Picutres: FoxLA)
https://metro.co.uk/2019/06/20/babysitter-filmed-attacking-vulnerable-disabled-girl-9-cant-speak-10020794

Little boy yells ‘Shut the f**k up!’ at teacher during ‘kindergarten graduation’
dYtyco2.png

qvn9IK8.jpg

The little boy, pictured in orange, hurls foul-mouthed abuse at his teacher before he is removed from the classroom (Pictures: Twitter)
https://metro.co.uk/2019/06/19/little-boy-yells-shut-the-fk-up-at-teacher-during-kindergarten-graduation-10013119

Heartbroken dog waits by owner’s hospital bed after he died
LMgxEbY.jpg

Moose dutifully waited by his owner’s bed (Picture: NorthStar Pet Rescue)
https://metro.co.uk/2019/06/21/heartbroken-dog-waits-owners-hospital-bed-died-10023061

Post 3

Possible Life on Mars
  • NASA’s Curiosity rover finds levels of gas on Mars that could suggest possibility of life
    https://techcrunch.com/2019/06/22/nasas-curiosity-rover-finds-levels-of-gas-on-mars-that-could-suggest-possibility-of-life
  • Methane gas found on Mars hints at possibility of life
    http://nypost.com/?post_type=article&p=13986388
  • NASA's Curiosity Rover Detects Spike in Methane on Mars
    https://gizmodo.com/nasas-curiosity-rover-detects-spike-in-methane-on-mars-1835768013
  • Curiosity rover finds gas levels on Mars hinting at possibility of life
    https://www.engadget.com/2019/06/22/curiosity-rover-detects-methane-gas
Two israel brothers arrested for crypto phishing fraud
  • Two Israeli Brothers Arrested for Phishing Fraud, Bitfinex Hack
    https://www.coindesk.com/?p=405720
  • Israel: Police Arrest Brothers Suspected of Partaking in Bitfinex Hack and Crypto Phishing Scams
    https://btcmanager.com/israel-police-arrest-brothers-suspected-of-partaking-in-bitfinex-hack-and-crypto-phishing-scams
    http://cryptopost.com/report-two-israeli-brothers-arrested-for-hack-of-bitfinex-crypto-exchange
    https://cointelegraph.com/news/report-two-israeli-brothers-arrested-for-hack-of-bitfinex-crypto-exchange

Jared Kushner unveils Middle East peace plan to inject $50B into Arab nations
http://nypost.com/?post_type=article&p=13986426

Heathrow plans mean schoolchildren face illegal pollution levels
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/heathrow-plans-mean-schoolchildren-face-illegal-pollution-levels/ar-AAD7MYh

The Portly Victorian Undertaker Who Launched the World’s First Low-Carb Craze
William Banting tried every 19th century weight-loss fad, from caustic laxatives to vapor shampoos. Polite society was shocked when he unveiled the method that finally worked.
https://narratively.com/the-portly-victorian-undertaker-who-launched-the-worlds-first-low-carb-craze

Jailed mothers: The 'terrible damage' to children
About 17,000 children are separated from their mothers every year by the prison system in England and Wales, which has one of the highest rates of female incarceration in western Europe. Now some MPs say the courts may be denying the human rights of these children.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-48663833
Maybe the dirty "the prince" and its dirty family and other dirty rich and wealthy individuals can be dirty jewkikes and not spend any of that money to help these families and fix those problems.

America’s Epidemic of Empty Churches
Religious communities often face a choice: Sell off the buildings they can no longer afford, or find a way to fill them with new uses.
https://getpocket.com/explore/item/america-s-epidemic-of-empty-churches

More Child-abuse/murder, anti-GBLT shit -
Brazilian mother, 27, and her lesbian lover, 28, 'tore off her nine-year-old son's penis before beheading him because he reminded her of her father'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7146517/Brazilian-mother-27-lesbian-lover-28-tore-nine-year-old-sons-penis.html

How L.G.B.T. Couples in Russia Decide Whether to Leave the Country
Maria Sokolova and Yana Mandrykina are partners with different views of the experience of being queer in Russia.
https://www.newyorker.com/news/our-columnists/how-lgbt-couples-in-russia-decide-whether-to-leave-the-country
In the Russian version of the song Malchik Gay (Gay Boy) by t.A.T.u. (who of course had a faux-lesbian relationship) censors out the lyrics regarding feelings.

The Coming Software Apocalypse
A small group of programmers wants to change how we code—before catastrophe strikes.
https://getpocket.com/explore/item/the-coming-software-apocalypse

The Next Big Privacy Hurdle? Teaching AI to Forget
When the European Union enacted the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) a year ago, one of the most revolutionary aspects of the regulation was the “right to be forgotten”—an often-hyped and debated right, sometimes perceived as empowering individuals to request the erasure of their information on the internet, most commonly from search engines or social networks.
https://www.wired.com/story/the-next-big-privacy-hurdle-teaching-ai-to-forget
If you think that cou have the jew-given "right" to be forgot all about, then you're a clever person! Good luck, you brain-cuck! Don't forget that jewgle keeps your searches forever - oh, and steals information from your unsecured WiFi network. I also read ages ago that there was also this other massive data-collecting cajigger, which was so huge that it was impractical to use and go through to be able to con you and be against you. Should I suspect that every piece of information is stored in multiple locations indelibly? Well, between your phone/computer and any website, there are 'hops', which are just other computers, basically, which your data/information goes through. Let me know if you can prove that they don't keep records and logs!

Yuval Noah Harari is Worried About Our Souls
The big-data makeover of humanity could be a recipe for disaster.
https://getpocket.com/explore/item/yuval-noah-harari-is-worried-about-our-souls

Why Every Company Needs a Chief Experience Officer
https://hbr.org/2019/06/why-every-company-needs-a-chief-experience-officer
I'd not have shared this one, but I recall the Entrepreneurial/business thread thread.

A 10-Year Odyssey: What Space Stations Will Look Like in 2030
NASA’s new plan for orbit conjures a striking view of government and commerce in space.
https://www.popularmechanics.com/space/satellites/a27886809/future-of-iss-space-station

Mother who drowned her young twins will not face murder trial
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/mother-who-drowned-her-young-twins-will-not-face-murder-trial/ar-AACIMy5

Meet the A.I. Landlord That’s Building a Single-Family-Home Empire
Data science helped Amherst Holdings CEO Sean Dobson make a fortune in the housing crash. Now he's deploying A.I. to profit from properties that most investors wouldn’t touch.
http://fortune.com/longform/single-family-home-ai-algorithms

Sajid Javid vows to end Theresa May's rules on migrants as he launches bid to become Tory leader
Sajid Javid today promised a more business-friendly immigration system if he becomes prime minister.
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/sajid-javid-vows-to-end-theresa-mays-rules-on-migrants-as-he-launches-bid-to-become-tory-leader/ar-AACIafa

Does this hatch lead to Hitler's lost riches? Treasure hunters discover entrance hidden beneath a tree that they believe leads to bunker where £250million Amber Room is stashed
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/does-this-hatch-lead-to-hitlers-lost-riches-treasure-hunters-discover-entrance-hidden-beneath-a-tree-that-they-believe-leads-to-bunker-where-%c2%a3250million-amber-room-is-stashed/ar-AACGaEh

Flat Earthers, and the Rise of Science Denial in America
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/indepth/flat-earthers-and-the-rise-of-science-denial-in-america/ar-AACHUn3

Egypt asks Christie's to cancel sale of Tutankhamun statue
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/egypt-asks-christies-to-cancel-sale-of-tutankhamun-statue/ar-AACG0aw

Headteacher 'Very Happy' After Judge Bars 'Awful' Birmingham LGBT Protests From School Gates
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/headteacher-very-happy-after-judge-bars-awful-birmingham-lgbt-protests-from-school-gates/ar-AACFGFz

His Biggest Hit Sold More Copies Than Any of the Beatles’. So Why Haven’t You Heard of Him?
In a life bookended by tragedy, Prince Nico Mbarga poured joy into music, including the most popular song in African history. But his own story has never been told — until now.
https://getpocket.com/explore/item/his-biggest-hit-sold-more-copies-than-any-of-the-beatles-so-why-haven-t-you-heard-of-him

Why Managers Design Jobs to Be More Boring Than They Need to Be
https://hbr.org/2019/06/why-managers-design-jobs-to-be-more-boring-than-they-need-to-be
This is another one for the Entrepreneurial/business thread thread.

The next big thing in fashion? Not washing your clothes
“We risk turning the customer off by making them feel like we’re suggesting they be less hygienic. We’re going up against years of cultural conditioning here.”
https://www.fastcompany.com/90359188/the-next-big-thing-in-fashion-not-washing-your-clothes

When You Lose Weight, Your Fat Cells Don’t Just Let Go of Fat
Belly flab is like a storage unit for the rest of your body.
https://getpocket.com/explore/item/when-you-lose-weight-your-fat-cells-don-t-just-let-go-of-fat

Wild bees are building their homes from plastic—and scientists aren’t sure why
SWOdgEd.jpg

Portrait of a leaf cutter bee, the species believed to be using plastic for construction material in Argentina.
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/spotlight/wild-bees-are-building-their-homes-from-plastic%e2%80%94and-scientists-arent-sure-why/ar-AACt5qM

The future is now: Sci-fi gadgets that really exist
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/money/technology/the-future-is-now-sci-fi-gadgets-that-really-exist/ss-BBhAouG

Harvard’s top asronomer says an alien ship may be among us — and he doesn’t care what his colleagues think
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/techandscience/harvards-top-astronomer-says-an-alien-ship-may-be-among-us-—-and-he-doesnt-care-what-his-colleagues-think/ar-BBTbOMd
Due to Micro$hit's use of un-hyperlink-able characters, this one won't hyperlink, despite using the URL tags, so you'll have to copy and paste it. Oh-oh. That's a conspiracy - you're not supposed to know! Don't click on it! Put your tinfoil hat on! Sorry, someone's at the door, I'll be right ba--

Earth's North Pole Shifts About 34 Miles Per Year, Report Finds
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/environment/earths-north-pole-shifts-about-34-miles-per-year-report-finds/ar-BBTbvmX

Magnetic north just changed. Here's what that means.
https://www.nationalgeographic.com/science/2019/02/magnetic-north-update-navigation-maps

Duchess of Dazzle: Meghan's new £4,350 eternity ring means she's worn a total of £600,000 worth of jewellery in the past 18 months
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/lifestyle/lifestylegeneral/duchess-of-dazzle-meghans-new-%c2%a34350-eternity-ring-means-shes-worn-a-total-of-%c2%a3600000-worth-of-jewellery-in-the-past-18-months/ar-AADhO9e
While education is not being funded and Children are starving to death.

Prince Charles Spending Tops £5m in the Year Harry and Meghan Married
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/royal-family/prince-charles-spending-tops-%c2%a35m-in-the-year-harry-and-meghan-married/ar-AADmD0W
If you have a trust fund, you get money/wealth, so if charlie-bitch has "prince's trust", then it can spend £millions, instead of "helping young people aged 11 to 30 get into jobs, education and training".

Harry and Meghan's Frogmore revamp costing taxpayers £2.4m – and it's not finished
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/royal-family/harry-and-meghans-frogmore-revamp-costing-taxpayers-%c2%a324m-%e2%80%93-and-its-not-finished/ar-AADmvjL
So it's not just charlie-bitch's trust fund, then.

Royal Family doubles carbon footprint for travel thanks to worldwide tours by charter plane
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/royal-family/royal-family-doubles-carbon-footprint-for-travel-thanks-to-worldwide-tours-by-charter-plane/ar-AADmB2i
You can trust the dirty kike to fund the Earth with pollution.

Charles Dickens was 'outraged' by cheap parodies which made Victorian publisher a fortune
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/06/23/charlesdickens-outraged-cheap-parodies-made-victorian-publisher
How much was education funded back then?!

Apple recalls 15in MacBook Pro laptops as they may ‘pose a fire safety risk’
https://metro.co.uk/2019/06/23/apple-recalls-15in-macbook-pro-laptops-may-pose-fire-safety-risk-10034238
Yet they released it without testing it first, despite having all of that money which hasn't gone into funding education.

Bad Weather
  • ‘Climate apartheid’: UN expert says human rights may not survive
    The world is increasingly at risk of “climate apartheid”, where the rich pay to escape heat and hunger caused by the escalating climate crisis while the rest of the world suffers, a report from a UN human rights expert has said.
    https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/climate-apartheid-un-expert-says-human-rights-may-not-survive/ar-AADohnz
    Well, why not do something to make it survive? Oh.Of course... Also - oh, no; not muh ineekwallytee!
  • 'Hell is coming': week-long heatwave begins across Europe
    https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/hell-is-coming-week-long-heatwave-begins-across-europe/ar-AADnkdR
  • UK weather forecast: Met Office issues 'danger' alerts ahead of 32C heatwave
    https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/weather/uk-weather-forecast-met-office-issues-danger-alerts-ahead-of-32c-heatwave/ar-AADnViu

'Natasha's Law' requiring full list of ingredients on pre-packaged food introduced to protect allergy sufferers
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/natashas-law-requiring-full-list-of-ingredients-on-pre-packaged-food-introduced-to-protect-allergy-sufferers/ar-AADmARY
Way to go, (((regulators))), not giving a shit about things until something happens first. (Notice that others might agree with that sentiment; then, if I am not mistaken, Draconian commjewnism with very strict rules and tight boundaries.)

Bishop Plans to Spray City with Holy Water from Helicopter: 'We Have to Get Rid of the Devil'
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/bishop-plans-to-spray-city-with-holy-water-from-helicopter-we-have-to-get-rid-of-the-devil/ar-AADqHia

Rapid robot rollout risks UK workers being left behind, reports say
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/money/news/rapid-robot-rollout-risks-uk-workers-being-left-behind-reports-say/ar-AADrskH

Facts You Learned in School That Are Actually Lies
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/lifestyle/family-relationships/facts-you-learned-in-school-that-are-actually-lies/ss-BBWnKuV

No-go: the world’s amazing places you can’t visit any more
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/lifestyle/travel/no-go-the-worlds-amazing-places-you-cant-visit-any-more/ss-BBVSsEs

Scrap upfront NHS charges for migrants, says BMA
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/scrap-upfront-nhs-charges-for-migrants-says-bma/ar-AADpzBL
Muh waysizum has a sadz.

Prince William: It would be 'absolutely fine by me' if George, Charlotte or Louis were LGBT
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/royal-family/prince-william-it-would-be-absolutely-fine-by-me-if-george-charlotte-or-louis-were-lgbt/ar-AADsq2V
So "wills" is going to die younger than le kwen and george will take over as a gay jew marrying a gay jew muslim at a My Little Furry Brony wedding with all of the pink and glittery pomp and 'stance, yeah?

Starving puppy dumped with favorite chair to trick him into thinking owners would return
0yaVaDF.png

This starving puppy was dumped along the side of the road on his favourite chair – to trick him into thinking his cruel owners might return for him (Picture: Facebook)
https://metro.co.uk/2019/06/25/starving-puppy-dumped-favorite-chair-trick-thinking-owners-return-10067006

Man allowed to keep dog he pinned down and punched in public
WcnmBiA.jpg

He also said the dog helps him get undressed
https://metro.co.uk/2019/06/26/man-allowed-keep-dog-pinned-punched-public-10072359

French bulldog tied to vehicle and dragged to her death
KdHHGf5.jpg

Skin missing on her legs suggests she tried to run until she was no longer able to (Picture: Liverpool Echo)
https://metro.co.uk/2019/06/25/french-bulldog-tied-vehicle-dragged-death-10070283

Locals buy up all town’s beer so neo-Nazis can’t drink at music festival
https://metro.co.uk/2019/06/25/locals-buy-up-all-towns-beer-so-neo-nazis-cant-drink-at-music-festival-10060671

Traces of cocaine found throughout Houses of Parliament
zEhGKVf.jpg

Cocaine found throughout Houses of Parliament (Picture: Getty Images)
https://metro.co.uk/2019/06/26/traces-of-cocaine-found-throughout-houses-of-parliament-10075256/

Baby girl died after ‘parents let her have heroin and cocaine’
HWr4waU.jpg

Eugene Chandler, 27, and Shaleigh Brumfield, 26, are charged with the overdose death of their two-month-old child (Picture: Danville Police Department)
https://metro.co.uk/2019/06/26/parents-let-2-month-old-girl-die-heroin-cocaine-overdose-10077352
Fucking doing drugs and meditations? Go fucking hang yourself. I'm also surprised that they-- sorry, that its would not keep the drugs all to itselves.

Hero dad makes ‘Superman jump’ into pool to save his drowning toddler
7G6AYNx.png

https://metro.co.uk/2019/06/26/hero-dad-makes-superman-jump-pool-save-drowning-toddler-10074978

Vatican court rejects laws obligating priests to report sexual abuse revealed in confessions
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/catholic-church-vatican-rejects-laws-priests-report-sexual-abuse-confession-box-unacceptable-2010-07-01

Vatican says laws cannot force priests to break seal of confession
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/world/vatican-says-laws-cannot-force-priests-to-break-seal-of-confession-11679896

Vatican defends confessional secret as sexual abuse crisis stings
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-vatican-confession-abuse/vatican-says-states-cannot-force-priests-to-violate-seal-of-confession-idUSKCN1TW2AC

Amid sex abuse scandals, Vatican upholds confession secrecy
https://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/amid-sex-abuse-scandals-vatican-upholds-confession-secrecy-64058883

The international criminal organisation certainly is practicing omertà.

Trump says [he] ’will take a look’ at accusations over Google

Trump supporter, entrepreneur and Facebook board member Peter Thiel has accused Google of working with the Chinese government on a major AI project.

Trump suggests Google could be investigated for ‘treason’
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-suggests-google-could-be-investigated-for-treason

Trump Pledges to Look into Google After Peter Thiel Accuses Tech Giant of 'Treason'
https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2019/07/16/trump-pledges-to-look-into-google-after-peter-thiel-accuses-tech-giant-of-treason/

Trump says administration will 'take a look' after Thiel raises concerns about Google, China
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/453231-trump-administration-will-take-a-look-after-thiel-raises-concerns

Trump says 'will take a look' at accusations over Google, China
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-google-trump/trump-says-will-take-a-look-at-accusations-over-google-china-idUSKCN1UB1DE

FancyMancy said:
Trump says [he] ’will take a look’ at accusations over Google

Trump supporter, entrepreneur and Facebook board member Peter Thiel has accused Google of working with the Chinese government on a major AI project.

Trump suggests Google could be investigated for ‘treason’
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-suggests-google-could-be-investigated-for-treason

Trump Pledges to Look into Google After Peter Thiel Accuses Tech Giant of 'Treason'
https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2019/07/16/trump-pledges-to-look-into-google-after-peter-thiel-accuses-tech-giant-of-treason/

Trump says administration will 'take a look' after Thiel raises concerns about Google, China
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/453231-trump-administration-will-take-a-look-after-thiel-raises-concerns

Trump says 'will take a look' at accusations over Google, China
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-google-trump/trump-says-will-take-a-look-at-accusations-over-google-china-idUSKCN1UB1DE
That same Peter Thiel, he drinks baby's blood to try to stay young
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19128

Thought this would be an interesting and funny read. Can they be even more of a stereotype??
Fat slobs stealing money to buy even more food than they need and to them tens of thousands dollars is literally pocket change but apparently it's a "heavy and painful" fine. A shekel spent is always "heavy and painful" price to the jew. :lol:

https://qz.com/1645430/israels-sara-netanyahu-sentenced-for-corruption/

Sara Netanyahu, wife of Israel’s prime minister, sentenced for corruption

Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu has a lot of problems. He has been accused of corruption, failed to assemble a coalition after winning a recent election and now must campaign in another race in September. To make matters worse, his wife is now officially a convicted criminal.

Sara Netanyahu was accused of aggravated fraud and breach of public trust last June. Netanyahu ordered gourmet takeout to the residence even though her government-funded kitchen had its own chef, flouting state rules and forcing the public pay for meals.

Prosecutors argued the prime minister and his wife were not entitled to the $96,000 in take-out ordered between 2010 and 2013, according to the indictment. Ultimately, she pled guilty to lesser charges and today (June 16) was sentenced.

The prime minister’s wife faced up to five years in prison on the initial charges against her. In a negotiated settlement, she agreed to plea to “intentionally exploiting the mistake of another” by misleading officials who authorized the expenses, unaware that she already benefited from chefs on the government payroll, AP reports. Her overspending charges were reduced to $50,000, and she has agreed to pay $2,800 in fines and return about $12,500 to the state.

Prosecutor Erez Padan said that the prosecution made “significant concessions”  to resolve the case, explaining, ”Like in every plea deal, all sides make concessions, at times not easy ones. Netanyahu’s consent to be convicted shows she assumes responsibility.” He said the deal was struck because there were difficulties obtaining evidence in the matter, according to Haaretz.

“Sara Netanyahu is today paying a heavy and painful personal cost to put an end to this witch hunt, and I hope that indeed this is the end of the story,” Netanyahu’s attorney, Yossi Cohen, said after the sentencing hearing.

As unseemly as Sara’s food crime may appear, it’s small time compared to the accusations that her husband faces. Benjamin Netanyahu has been accused of bribery and breach of public trust for allegedly accepting lavish gifts from rich friends and promoting desired legislation in exchange for favorable media coverage.

Netanyahu has repeatedly tried to push back a pre-indictment hearing, most recently claiming that upcoming elections in September make an October hearing impossible. But Israeli Attorney-General Avichai Mandelblit refused further delays, and the hearing is expected on October 2.

This charge might be something small but it goes to show you how they're turning against each other.

Contents:
  • Controversy Swirls Around King Tut Head Sold at Christie’s Auction
  • They Tried to Start a Church Without God. For a While, it Worked.
  • Russian security service hit by hackers
  • Black Women Are 5 Times More Likely To Die In Childbirth Than White Women In The UK - That Has To Change
  • Trump Wants Immigrants to ‘Go Back.’ Native Americans Don’t.

FancyMancy said:
Egypt asks Christie's to cancel sale of Tutankhamun statue
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/egypt-asks-christies-to-cancel-sale-of-tutankhamun-statue/ar-AACG0aw

Controversy Swirls Around King Tut Head Sold at Christie’s Auction
UPd9JXx.jpg

© Provided by The Daily Beast Photo Illustration by The Daily Beast/Christie's

This month a sculpture of King Tutankhamun, one of only a few portraits of the king in existence, sold at Christie’s for just shy of $6 million.

The sale of the life-sized head was surprising not only because the item sold for so much money, but also because the item is the focus of legal action, protests, and a potential diplomatic dispute. There’s no evidence that this statue of Egypt’s most famous monarch left Egypt legally and many believe that the item was looted. Nevertheless, despite protests from the Egyptian embassy in London, Christie’s went ahead with the sale and allowed both the seller and the buyer to remain anonymous.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/controversy-swirls-around-king-tut-head-sold-at-christies-auction/ar-AAEEHnE

They Tried to Start a Church Without God. For a While, it Worked.
EXVcFUZ.jpg

© Lucas Jackson/Reuters

When Justina Walford moved to New York City nine years ago, she’d never felt more alone. She’d left behind her Church, her God, and her old city, Los Angeles. Then a secular congregation called Sunday Assembly filled the spiritual void—at least for a time.

Walford had just turned 40. As a child, she had been deeply religious. Her parents had no interest in religion, and didn’t understand why she would; they’d sent her to a Christian school in hopes of good discipline and education. But Justina fell headlong into faith, delighting in her Church community and dreaming of one day becoming a pastor herself.

By the time she turned up in New York, her faith had long since unraveled, a casualty of overseas travel that made her question how any one religious community could have a monopoly on truth. But still she grieved the loss of God. “It was like breaking up with someone that you thought was your soulmate,” Walford told me. “It’s for the better. It’s for your own good,” she remembered thinking. Even though it no longer made sense to her to believe, she felt a gaping hole where her Church—her people, her psalms, her stained-glass windows—used to be.

Then Walford read an article about Sunday Assembly, a community started in Great Britain in 2013 that had spread quickly across the Atlantic to her doorstep. Members gather on Sundays, sing together, listen to speakers, and converse over coffee and donuts. Meetings are meant to be just like Church services—but without God. “That’s it,” she thought. “That’s what I want.”

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/indepth/they-tried-to-start-a-church-without-god-for-a-while-it-worked/ar-AAEGMIp

I think that should be "without a god", because - which god?! Women are not "allowed" to be pastors (or pastoresses, as would be correct; muh eekwallytee and androjinny), though!

Russian security service hit by hackers
mvsxEaa.jpg

© Other The hackers posted a message on Twitter, tagging in news outlets

Documents belonging to Russia's domestic security service have been leaked online after hackers broke into a contractor's network.

The leaked documents reference projects which Russia's Federal Security Service (FSB) had a Moscow-based firm called SyTech work on, including a method to identify people connecting to the internet anonymously.

Although at least some of the projects had been publicly tendered and known about, the hackers are believed to have stolen roughly 7.5TB of material detailing them - although it does not appear to be classified.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/russian-security-service-hit-by-hackers/ar-AAEH2a3

Black Women Are 5 Times More Likely To Die In Childbirth Than White Women In The UK - That Has To Change
mBm15lU.jpg

© Getty

After a near-death experience as a new mother, Candice Brathwait is determined to change the way black women are treated when they become mums.

'What are you here to talk about today’? The polite, unassuming receptionist at the BBC asked, as she escorted me to the lift.

‘Well,’ I said, I’m here to talk about the fact that black women are five times more likely to die in childbirth.’

She stopped so abruptly I almost bumped into her.

‘Oh, yes that must be such an issue in developing countries.’

I shook my head. ‘No, that’s in the UK, right now.’

Her silence spoke volumes.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/health/familyhealth/black-women-are-5-times-more-likely-to-die-in-childbirth-than-white-women-in-the-uk-that-has-to-change/ar-AAEGTfC

Trump Wants Immigrants to ‘Go Back.’ Native Americans Don’t.
xBAsgW3.jpg

© Mark Holm for The New York Times Bears Ears National Monument.

Editor’s note: The opinions in this article are the author’s, as published by our content partner, and do not represent the views of MSN or Microsoft.

Last week President Trump told four of my colleagues to “go back” where they came from — even though all are American citizens, and only one is an immigrant. But Mr. Trump has somewhere to “go back” to as well: He is a second-generation American. For Native Americans like myself, his comments are perplexing, and wrongheaded.

If anyone can say “go back,” it’s Native Americans. My Pueblo ancestors, despite being targeted at every juncture — despite facing famine and drought — still inhabit this country today. But indigenous people aren’t asking anyone to go back to where they came from.

When I heard the chilling, hate-filled chants coming from the president’s rally the other night, I thought about my fight in a committee hearing, earlier that day, to protect my ancestral homeland of Chaco Canyon in New Mexico. The Bureau of Land Management plans to sell leases in the area for fossil fuel extraction.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/trump-wants-immigrants-to-go-back-native-americans-dont/ar-AAEGQfa

I haven't been following it so I might have missed it, but I dare Fart to say that Whites are Native Americans, and Indians are not.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back