Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Where to learn about the places within our galaxy/our oceans.

Syntax

Hello, my beautiful Satanic family members. I was wondering if any of you had a source where I can learn about the different places within our universe. I have read the blue planet project and Project pulsar but this is very limited in terms of knowledge not to mention a lot of knowledge may be corrupt within it. Any information would be appreciated.

I know one day we will be able to leave this world and explore the galaxy(sometime after the gods arrive back on earth) but I would love to learn about the galaxy as soon as possible. I have always had a love for space and the theories about aliens always intrigued me. It isn't really our place to call Satan and his gods extra-terrestrials since this is their planet but technically it is true since their original home was somewhere else.

Anyways. Any documents or information which contain information about our galaxy or information about the secrets of our ocean would be greatly appreciated.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!!

This would be so facinating to know about. I always was interested in space. I like watching Science channel documentaries on it often. They probably are not going to let us build something that would really get us anywhere beyond our solar system I am guessing at least not publically. I always thought the Government may already know how to build those ufo like space ships or maybe even something more advanced than we know about but the truth is they are not going to allow the public to know about this. Humanity learning growing and exploring is too much for them. They want us stuck on this prison planet. If they didnt suppress it then just about anyone smart could come up with something better than what they have maybe even me if I had the kind of training. Those Jews are crazy.

Anyways yes there are other worlds I saw one in a very realistic vision once I think I was pulled out of my body maybe its like I was right there. It was kind of cool. Id love to know about other planets and to know where this one is too. Good question this is an interesting topic I always felt inspired by this. I used to like to look up at the night sky and wonder what is out there. We can explore the stars and experience this vast universe learn grow and explore expand our minds or work in a gulag in a post apocalyptic society where half the planet is un livable. Its our choice this is why we do the RTR. I will be watching this topic.

Syntax said:
Hello, my beautiful Satanic family members. I was wondering if any of you had a source where I can learn about the different places within our universe. I have read the blue planet project and Project pulsar but this is very limited in terms of knowledge not to mention a lot of knowledge may be corrupt within it. Any information would be appreciated.

I know one day we will be able to leave this world and explore the galaxy(sometime after the gods arrive back on earth) but I would love to learn about the galaxy as soon as possible. I have always had a love for space and the theories about aliens always intrigued me. It isn't really our place to call Satan and his gods extra-terrestrials since this is their planet but technically it is true since their original home was somewhere else.

Anyways. Any documents or information which contain information about our galaxy or information about the secrets of our ocean would be greatly appreciated.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!!
There was a "map" of the galaxy (or atleast part of it) made by some former HP. I don't remember where I found it (or if it's accurate), but maybe someone else still has the link.

Lokas (Different worlds in Sanatama Dharma)

https://www.speakingtree.in/blog/lokas-the-planets-of-advanced-aliens

Shael said:
Syntax said:

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!!
There was a "map" of the galaxy (or atleast part of it) made by some former HP. I don't remember where I found it (or if it's accurate), but maybe someone else still has the link.

I wouldn't trust anything from a previous HP member. A few of them defected and betrayed the ministry as well as Satan. HP Hooded Cobra has talked about this in a previous post. Do you have any other source of information perhaps?

Ananda said:
Lokas (Different worlds in Sanatama Dharma)

https://www.speakingtree.in/blog/lokas-the-planets-of-advanced-aliens

May I ask where you got this specific website from? I would prefer not to read anything corrupted and accept is as factual. I may be ignorant. Please provide your source or if it isn't too much trouble explain. I am always willing to learn.

Does anyone have any more information? I am particularly interested in things such as strange matter, strange quarks, and dark matter. Any information is appreciated though of course.

Syntax said:
Does anyone have any more information? I am particularly interested in things such as strange matter, strange quarks, and dark matter. Any information is appreciated though of course.
Dark matter as far as I know is jew bullshit. Could be incorrect though.

Aquarius said:
I was always under the belief that "dark matter" referred to the dark stuff in space, which would make it a modern-day word for the Aether.

Aquarius said:
Syntax said:

Dark Matter is another name for the aether energy that fills up space (or is space), it is also known as the fifth element and quintessence. Space also contains neutrinos.

Aether is at the background and foreground of all everything. And if you remember, as was pointed out, the 4 elements come from the 5th one, the aether.

HPS Shannon said:
Aquarius said:
Syntax said:

Dark Matter is another name for the aether energy that fills up space (or is space), it is also known as the fifth element and quintessence. Space also contains neutrinos.

Aether is at the background and foreground of all everything. And if you remember, as was pointed out, the 4 elements come from the 5th one, the aether.
I believe that astronomically they aren't reffering to aether when speaking about dark matter in space, i could be wrong though. Time for a research.

Suspicious0bservers just youtube it they post everyday and aren't usually filled with your normal mainstream jewish bullshit they also cite many sources and places that come out with new research and articles and have an video update every day. They are my go to for keeping updated with the scientific community.

HPS Shannon said:
Aquarius said:
Syntax said:

Ah I see. Thank you for your response. This is very enlightening. Do you have any information or knowledge on strange matter?

It is the matter which is in the middle of a neutron star and is apparently the denses thing in the universe. Scientists say if a strangling(a piece of strange matter flung into space during two neutron stars colliding) hit earth, the entire earth or any other planet would be changed to strange matter.

The same would happen if it hit the sun, apparently it would turn into a strange matter star.

The two most well known creation from quarks are neurons and protons.

Strange quarks are the quarks which create strange matter and are only able to exist within a neutron star.

Ther is universe simulator for Windows called “Space Engine”.

Months ago, I used to roan through Solar System, and for a moment it was beautiful.

Soon, any sense of awe and beauty went away and slowly got replaced by sense of fear, terror, helplessness and isolation. I went to explore few nearby stars and their planetary systems. I was so far from our home. In the vastness of infinity, I couldn’t find Sun anymore. All those distant bright dots looked same to me! Our Sun, that we love so much is just one dot between countless ones.

I got panic attack. I couldn’t understand, how, why...nothing.

I had to type in manually “Earth”, and press “Go to”. As I saw blue globe floating in the darkness of space, illuminated by our beautiful, amazing Sun, I immediately felt huge relief! I was back home! Our beautiful home! Never before have I appreciated it this much.

Larissa666 said:

Months ago, I used to roan through Solar System, and for a moment it was beautiful.

Soon, any sense of awe and beauty went away and slowly got replaced by sense of fear, terror, helplessness and isolation. I went to explore few nearby stars and their planetary systems. I was so far from our home. In the vastness of infinity, I couldn’t find Sun anymore. All those distant bright dots looked same to me! Our Sun, that we love so much is just one dot between countless ones.

I had to type in manually “Earth”, and press “Go to”. As I saw blue globe floating in the darkness of space, illuminated by our beautiful, amazing Sun, I immediately felt huge relief! I was back home! Our beautiful home! Never before have I appreciated it this much.
Lol, you were like 100 to 1000 light years away from the sun, consider 1 light year is like 9.456x10^15, immagine that multiplied by 1000 (that’s like the distance between here and Orion)

Larissa666 said:

Was this through astral projection? Thank you for sharing.

Syntax said:
HPS Shannon said:
Aquarius said:

Ah I see. Thank you for your response. This is very enlightening. Do you have any information or knowledge on strange matter?

It is the matter which is in the middle of a neutron star and is apparently the denses thing in the universe. Scientists say if a strangling(a piece of strange matter flung into space during two neutron stars colliding) hit earth, the entire earth or any other planet would be changed to strange matter.

The same would happen if it hit the sun, apparently it would turn into a strange matter star.

The two most well known creation from quarks are neurons and protons.

Strange quarks are the quarks which create strange matter and are only able to exist within a neutron star.

Neutrons not neurons

Aquarius said:
HPS Shannon said:
Aquarius said:

I believe that astronomically they aren't reffering to aether when speaking about dark matter in space, i could be wrong though. Time for a research.

If you read more about it, you will see that dark matter and dark energy still baffles scientists and that dark matter makes up majority of space. This is the aether element which is what makes up space.

"Space" is the 5th element, which all comes from. The ancients even mentioned this.

This has been discussed before. Its not a Jewish ruse.

HPS Shannon said:
Aquarius said:
HPS Shannon said:

If you read more about it, you will see that dark matter and dark energy still baffles scientists and that dark matter makes up majority of space. This is the aether element which is what makes up space.

"Space" is the 5th element, which all comes from. The ancients even mentioned this.

This has been discussed before. Its not a Jewish ruse.
Seems like it’s the aether then. Interestingly it even has gravitational effects towards planets.

SATchives said:
Suspicious0bservers just youtube it they post everyday and aren't usually filled with your normal mainstream jewish bullshit they also cite many sources and places that come out with new research and articles and have an video update every day. They are my go to for keeping updated with the scientific community.

This channel is a fucking gold mine. Thank you

Syntax said:
SATchives said:

This channel is a fucking gold mine. Thank you

No problem glad to help! The only place i know that gives updates on our Star everyday

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back