Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Trump: Jews Are Pushing US Into Iran War

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Trump is woke and the Final RTR will cast the enemy down. There is no salvation for them now, the ball has started rolling. The enemy may have all the artillery in the world, but we have the major master key against the Jews right now.

The enemy is finished and this will manifest more and more, their power is collapsing. There is no reversing this. We are putting the capstone here. And we must keep at it.

Despite of the escalation we just have a revelation here by Trump that many idiots ignore, that Israeli external policy, aka, jews, are the sole owners of this "Start war with Iran" insanity, through proxy slaves like Bolton, who even apologized to the jews a few days ago for not being able to turn the US President into a good slave to just start bombing and "punishing" Iran.

Imagine having your ministers go to another country to apologize that they didn't turn your president to just attack on loose or no information and destroy another country to shreds, as if you were afraid they will crucify you and sacrifice you to JHVH for your failing, that is the life of Bolton.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-iran-war-military-strikes-john-bolton-iraq-a8970821.html

US President Trump bucked most of his top national-security advisers by abandoning retaliatory strikes in Iran on Thursday, according to the Wall Street Journal.

“In private conversations Friday, Mr. Trump reveled in his judgment, certain about his decision to call off the attacks while speaking of his administration as if removed from the center of it.”

“These people want to push us into a war, and it’s so disgusting,” Trump told one confidant about his own inner circle of advisers. “We don’t need any more wars.”

“In these conversations, Trump bemoaned the costs of a drone shot down by Iran—about $130 million before research and development—but told people the dollar figure would resonate less with US voters than the potential casualties.”

Trump's statement here is historic in that he one of the later US Presidents to show decency in that regard. At least Trump will go in history as a decent being who basically unmasked the jews, weighting out that the weight of the world and the futures of billions is more important than the bullshit of a few millions of disturbed jews who are grovelling over the filth of their "ancient rabbis" who demand war and total extermination of all other people on the planet, "Just because".

His awareness of the subject shows to any person who has even a faint knowledge on the agenda of the jews, that the jews are merely playing on their own agenda on the whole of the US, despite of what this entails for the fate of the whole planet [A substantial assault to Iran will probably equal WW3 and this is ONLY for jewish benefit and creating Greater Pissrael].

Who are his advisors, let us see? Jews like Kushner and the other servile Shabbos Goyim, old cohen warhawk Bolton, who imagines the planet on fire because he is old and senile and because he is just brainwashed with the Talmud to such an extent, to just try to support his salary and his memetics around the fact that he wants to start a nuclear apocalypse over evident false flags. Bolton was on the side of Bush when Iraq was getting destroyed, and he was laughing on the fires.

What did the USA gain from the Iraq war? Only dead people, an even more unsettled region, the grounds of Islamic terrorism created by Israel, billions and billions of losses, and so forth. To gain absolutely nothing. And why? Just to serve the Middle East agenda of jews, that's all.

What did Bush, the perfect slave of jews, gain from this? Nothing. An infamy of being the worst, stupidest, and most worthless of all US late Presidents, slaving for the jews for absolutely no reason whatsoever. Any self respecting person, wouldn't choose this fate for themselves. For thousands of years now people will point at Bush and say that this was an idiot who caved into the jews and caused random wars for no reason whatsoever, based on photoshop photos.

Trump's statement basically reveals that the jew Kushner and this other defiled creature and slave of the jews, Bolton, are basically whispering into the president's ear and giving him false advice in order to start a war with Iran, giving him false intel to support their stance. The plan of this is to manifest Greater Israel and this is to cause a Messianic war. Due to lack of any substantial evidence, the jews proceeded to create frauds and false flags as per usual, to try to justify yet another war.

Hitler accused the jews of being warmongers and the world decided to ignore this statement, but this is true. We live to see this consistently now, both in WW2 and in all the wars that the jews have caused since Israel's inception, such as the extinction of the Palestinians, Iran, how they mothered "ISIS" through US proxy, and endless other crimes.

If one reads the bible and the Talmud, they will understand that the jews want global or large scale wars to support their insane, desert cult alien dogma, which says they have to displace and murder all of the people of the Middle East and replace them. Ironically, these "Prophecies" of theirs also talk about how many jews will be exterminated in the process (the majority of them) due to the jewish Messianic War. They say this is to "Clean house" of any jew, by the hand of "God", but that will be a "Necessary sacrifice" in order to rule all of the Goyim [Gentile people, no jews] as their slaves.

Also, the Israeli jews want most of the USA jews exterminated, as their Rabbis say they are "Sinners" for serving the USA. As such in their internal occultism, they see American jews as a means to an end, a pollution within a pollution [The USA is seen as a pollution] that has to go down in an accelerated manner, and the jews who worked into this after this sacrificed as lambs to the general tribal agenda.

They have hopelessly trying to manifest this criminal dogma for centuries now, and now they pretend their terrorism has some sort of "Political basis". However, since this basis is all but fake, all their attempts are self-collapsing.

Jews are being globally exposed of being a spiritual, media, government mafia, and one of a low quality at that, with total indecency. The fate of Iran and it's Islamic government is another subject, and can be solved by systematic efforts and not just throwing missiles on random children going to school because jews claim this is some sort of divinely inspired "Political diplomacy" and whisper it to a president's ear.

People who are idiots frequently call us people here "Hateful" and "Bigoted" or "Racists", while we are a very multicultural group, and on top of this, we want peace and understanding between all Gentiles. Little do these idiots understand that the enemy is the disgusting murderer and warmonger since time immemorial. How they almost got Iran in war based on disinformation and false flags that were blatant, made the jews again the obvious elephant in the room for the global community.

The jews have failed miserably in accelerating their criminal agenda and trying to get Trump into a fast war with Iran and restart chaos and through escalation even possibly start WW3 through the Middle East. The jews are busted for being criminals, terrorists, political liars, dishonest, once again, this time around, in the face of the whole planet to see.

This world will never know peace until the question of the jews is answered and all their powers are literally non-existent.

And because the world wants to know peace, we are starting to understand that yes, we can live without jewish filth.

Keep up the RTR's, and HAIL SATAN!

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

I wonder if this is why they tried that pathetic attempt at smearing Trump with that rape accusation.

So whenever the whole world becomes woke to the jews, with the majority of people currently still being christian on many levels of christianity and muslim for Arab peoples are people going to rehash the same old meme of "the jews are of Satan" and embrace an Aryan christianity or are people finally going to realize that jews are jews of the reptilian enemy yhvh collective?

I haven't read the thread yet. I got a far as "Trump is woke". Dafuq? I thought Trump was a jew.

Donald Trump’s Father was so Dedicated to Israel Causes, People Thought he was Jewish
25/Jun/2019
Donald Trump is not Jewish nor does he have Jewish ancestry.
https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/132138/why-many-believed-donald-trumps-father-fred-trump-jewish

Since the fuck when? Don't say "Since forever", lol. The blonde hair (and blue eyes?) don't prove it either way. I could have sworn Trump was a jew - and why would a Saudi prince bail him out of a big red hole a few times? A member said recently that they think Trump is a chipped grey; however, still seeming Human-like I wouldn't have thought so, especially not with going against the jew, or not quite being for the jew.

80T2df0.png

Now we're saying he's awake and he's not a jew?! If "the most powerful man in the world" is going to have Four More Years! while being not-a-jew and while being awake, then this could mean only good things, and he would be protected (jokes and wishes about having him assassinated exist) and could be ushering-in a bit of help on a grand (in more ways than one) scale.

The "Holy Shit!" by the duck watcher in Enemy of the State comes to mind!

Then again, a woman in a paper did say something like "it is the role of the President of the United States of America to do the will of the people of israel", hence why JFK was murdered.

Then there is this -

Trump: The first Jewish President of the United States
22/Mar/2019
Notwithstanding, given the lack of precedence for the aforementioned policies towards Israel, President Trump is what many might call symbolically, the first Jewish President of the United States.
https://blogs.timesofisrael.com/trump-the-first-jewish-president-of-the-united-states

You should see the more 'free speech' social media, I've been all over it with online warfare and it's insane just how 'woke' people are. Sure they need to tweak their perspective in some areas but at least they know the jews are the shits behind it all.

It's just.... it's beautiful. I've never seen so much pro-hitler content in all my years here. It's quite obvious though, a massive civil war is coming and it's building pressure inside of a bottle that's struggling to contain it. It won't hit here where I'm at for quite a while but the U.S.... you guys watch yourselves out there and spam the RTR and your AoPs.

If Trump was an actual jew to the full extent then there is absolutely no point for him to not wage war with Iran or do worse shit than Bush did.

He is awake to the fact that the US is going to get rallied into war by external forces and there is another report which got buried that said that he also threw tantrums about Jews quite frequently saying they are "never satisfied" and so forth.

Even if we are to say he is a jew, not all Jews quite agree with how the plan is to go about.

If he was a full jew you would have the joy to have another world war initiated quite fast and without any problems. He has the support and there is no democratic party to whine about it.

Jews massacred Trump and also kissed his ass extremely much, both which done at the same time signify they are divided on him. He also has very strong Gemini emphasis so a double personality or numerous subject is to be expected.

I recall someone wrote a post calling him a "Messiah", while I said he was woke.

Woke in this case is situational. If he was totally asleep he would just follow through with the whole hype of Bomb Iran and Blow Up Syria.

He understands this is to sabotage his campaign and make him into just another presidential slave. This is woke and clever from his behalf.

Yes, he is woke on numerous things, sitting in the Oval is going to wake up someone to many things, including the fact you are about to become a Jewish muppet which if not done directly then it will be attempted to be beat out of you.

For encountering so many issues, he doesn't seem fully on board. The racial situation in real life is never a factor in this world, it is situations, agreements and disagreements with agendas. And on the agenda part they have not went through to him yet.

There is no "Deal". And this is why this is so stupidly obvious. There is nothing into all of this and not even viable excuses for war. It is all a game for him to be called a retard for the next 1000 years.

Trump is a Gemini and has powerfully egotistical planets. He also serves himself sometimes and his legacy, unlike other presidents before him, which is something new. This is an RTR manifestation.

FancyMancy said:
I haven't read the thread yet. I got a far as "Trump is woke". Dafuq? I thought Trump was a jew.

Donald Trump’s Father was so Dedicated to Israel Causes, People Thought he was Jewish
25/Jun/2019
Donald Trump is not Jewish nor does he have Jewish ancestry.
https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/132138/why-many-believed-donald-trumps-father-fred-trump-jewish

Since the fuck when? Don't say "Since forever", lol. The blonde hair (and blue eyes?) don't prove it either way. I could have sworn Trump was a jew - and why would a Saudi prince bail him out of a big red hole a few times? A member said recently that they think Trump is a chipped grey; however, still seeming Human-like I wouldn't have thought so, especially not with going against the jew, or not quite being for the jew.

80T2df0.png

Now we're saying he's awake and he's not a jew?! If "the most powerful man in the world" is going to have Four More Years! while being not-a-jew and while being awake, then this could mean only good things, and he would be protected (jokes and wishes about having him assassinated exist) and could be ushering-in a bit of help on a grand (in more ways than one) scale.

The "Holy Shit!" by the duck watcher in Enemy of the State comes to mind!

Then again, a woman in a paper did say something like "it is the role of the President of the United States of America to do the will of the people of israel", hence why JFK was murdered.

Then there is this -

Trump: The first Jewish President of the United States
22/Mar/2019
Notwithstanding, given the lack of precedence for the aforementioned policies towards Israel, President Trump is what many might call symbolically, the first Jewish President of the United States.
https://blogs.timesofisrael.com/trump-the-first-jewish-president-of-the-united-states

Ghost in the Machine said:
You should see the more 'free speech' social media, I've been all over it with online warfare and it's insane just how 'woke' people are. Sure they need to tweak their perspective in some areas but at least they know the jews are the shits behind it all.

It's just.... it's beautiful. I've never seen so much pro-hitler content in all my years here. It's quite obvious though, a massive civil war is coming and it's building pressure inside of a bottle that's struggling to contain it. It won't hit here where I'm at for quite a while but the U.S.... you guys watch yourselves out there and spam the RTR and your AoPs.

This is why they censored all of us, this is past the point of return for Jews, it is a sealed deal now. It will only escalate.

Plus actions like the above make everything so obvious. Like even Trump who is like dancing to Israel had to vent his lungs about how retarded all of this thing with Iran is.

Trump's term has had an unusual amount of external pressure and public warfare done against him. Most go through perfectly fine with way less.

People need to understand that whatever Trump is, the importance is of the country beneath him is the reality.

Trump as a meme and Trump as a person are two different things. And the meme part took a life of it's own setting numerous social fuses into motion which can be extremely tough to control.

The Jews struggle to control the symbol. For the person they could care less.

The MIGA train's last wagon is to start some sort of cultic messianic war for pissrael and this did not happen.

The MIGA train is off rails now.

HailVictory88 said:
I wonder if this is why they tried that pathetic attempt at smearing Trump with that rape accusation.

(((They))) desperately need this war. Ever since I was able to understand language, I remember hearing about hostility between US and Iran. This has been going on for years.

For all these years, they failed to convince the world to go and shed blood in another slaughter while jews are counting shekels and making their plans about jew world order fulfill.

I think it’s safe to say that if we weren’t here, the war would be long over by now, or at least underway.

Larissa666 said:
(((They))) desperately need this war. Ever since I was able to understand language, I remember hearing about hostility between US and Iran. This has been going on for years.

For all these years, they failed to convince the world to go and shed blood in another slaughter while jews are counting shekels and making their plans about jew world order fulfill.

I think it’s safe to say that if we weren’t here, the war would be long over by now, or at least underway.

The Jews tried to push many wars in the last 4 years to no avail.

First a Russian Kookspiracy, then Syrian fake gassings, then the low level false flags they did recently to tie in Iran.

They have been like dogs on rabid to cause war. They need a war. This is to also again skyrocket more migration to Europe. An excuse is needed for this.

Just imagine what an Iran war with 80 million population is going to be.

It may last 10 or more years, and many millions will go to Europe, which millions will only be 2% of the total refugees that will actually get to Europe. The rest 98% will be more Africans and related who found the viable excuses to just Yolo jump fence and demand their Lamborghini from evil whitey.

The situation is also to where with the leaked news, that even if such events were to happen, the Jews would be crucified into their own jew hobo ritual.

These are huge wins in a very long time for humanity.

Then, racial awakening is taking hold.

This is brutal war but we are winning the important battles.

Trump: we gotta protect Israel, we gotta protect Saudi Arabia

''take their money, Chuck
Chuck, take the money''

Alexander said:
Trump: we gotta protect Israel, we gotta protect Saudi Arabia

''take their money, Chuck
Chuck, take the money''

Guys let's bring ourselves into reality, of course it will be MIGA, of course it will be Pro Saudi, of course it will be Kiss Israeli ass. This is the external policy for the United States since like 1955. Nothing can change this on the current status quo of things.

However, the fact the planet does not get (yet) holocausted over the wet dreams of mentally Ill rabbis, is a good change, considering everytime a rabbi had a wet dream the US was rallied into wars or to play the big useful idiot to suddenly start another Iraq massacre.

Agree with HP Cobra.

Just interesting:
According to vedic astrology Trump is a Scorpio Moon and his Moon is in Jyestha nakshatra in his vedic birth chart.
Jyestha people are often very intelligent and smart, and powerful.
Like all Mercury ruled nakshatras in the last 13 °20' of the water signs. (in sidereal)
They always have brutal enemies around them. But in the end all of their enemies will be fucked and destroyed by them.
In many sense Jyestha is the most destructive nakshatra of all. The most vindictive and darkest part of Scorpio.
I would write 5 pages about it and 5 more regarding Trump but I have no time.

Hello. Pardon my intruding into your conversation but do you have any post links or sources that explains in what respects vedic astrology is useful/legitimate?

loki88 said:
Hello. Pardon my intruding into your conversation but do you have any post links or sources that explains in what respects vedic astrology is useful/legitimate?

No, because I think it's bordering to illegitimacy and it's all a bunch of useless bullshit, especially on the predictive aspect of it, so IMO it's a waste of time literally at this point.

Seems likely given their prescription of weird superstitions such as pouring mustard in a river for remedies etc. Confusion of castes destroyed vedic astrology. Would you recommend any texts other than the JOS for predictions/explanations for neophytes and below?

The propaganda against Trump made me like him. I felt bad for him. Same thing with Hitler.

loki88 said:
Seems likely given their prescription of weird superstitions such as pouring mustard in a river for remedies etc. Confusion of castes destroyed vedic astrology. Would you recommend any texts other than the JOS for predictions/explanations for neophytes and below?

You can read any material you like, but you have to meditate, and do it seriously and with Satan in mind (Satyan means eternal Truth) to be able to ascertain what information you are reading.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back