Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

French JoS

I have a website and I'll put more stuff on it eventually. I'm gonna start putting translations from other people as well so the way to make it easier would be to send me translations.

French people who want to be woke and truly free should learn english and take an interest into american cultural study. Not only because the amount of study resources and useful material in english (not only JOS related) is incomparable with the very tiny amount in french. But also to free themselves from the influence of their cultural mass mind and national karma which are very bad in some ways, very kosher. I've been an americanophile and bilingual french/english for years before dedicading. When I was doing research to get woke including on conspiracy theories and who runs the world and also on nazism etc it was all in english.

Sinistra said:
I have a website and I'll put more stuff on it eventually. I'm gonna start putting translations from other people as well so the way to make it easier would be to send me translations.

French people who want to be woke and truly free should learn english and take an interest into american cultural study. Not only because the amount of study resources and useful material in english (not only JOS related) is incomparable with the very tiny amount in french. But also to free themselves from the influence of their cultural mass mind and national karma which are very bad in some ways, very kosher. I've been an americanophile and bilingual french/english for years before dedicading. When I was doing research to get woke including on conspiracy theories and who runs the world and also on nazism etc it was all in english.

I missed you sinistrs I almost thought that you are in trouble! Good to see you here again <3

NinRick said:
Sinistra said:

I missed you sinistrs I almost thought that you are in trouble! Good to see you here again <3
What's there to miss silly. I AM trouble. And more jaded then ever. The forums are better off without me and I'm better off not spending time here.

Sinistra said:

I can forward any that come to you, I'll send an e-mail, but I do not have your e-mail. The one I have says "Blocked by spam filter", or I would mail from there to make the connection.

Sinistra said:
NinRick said:
Sinistra said:

What's there to miss silly. I AM trouble. And more jaded then ever. The forums are better off without me and I'm better off not spending time here.

Hey :) i haven't any news from you too , everything is fine ?

The Alchemist7 said:
I have been advised to open this topic. As stated in another thread, I want to imply in the translation of JoS in French.

also something to consider , you have to not be french to respect legality or you will be limited in the translation...

dragon bleu 666 said:
also something to consider , you have to not be french to respect legality or you will be limited in the translation...
I know enough to allow me to do a decent translation. But anyway I believe that all the translations are double-checked, aren't they? My question is, what I do from this point? Is there any group or something?

The Alchemist7 said:
dragon bleu 666 said:
I know enough to allow me to do a decent translation. But anyway I believe that all the translations are double-checked, aren't they? My question is, what I do from this point? Is there any group or something?

This topic is made so the translation are checked publicly in this topic :

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4434

and if someone see something wrong can react on this topic.

We have not a separate group beside the forum.

But if you have any skill in the webmaster field you can contact Sinistra any help would be appreciated.

Also if you just want to purely do translation you can do it and put it in a pdf file for example and then making it available on posting in the topic mentionned.

For the moment this is how we have proceded.

dragon bleu 666 said:
But if you have any skill in the webmaster field you can contact Sinistra any help would be appreciated.
I really wish I could have... Maybe in the future but for sure not now.

dragon bleu 666 said:
Also if you just want to purely do translation you can do it and put it in a pdf file for example and then making it available on posting in the topic mentionned.
Ok then I will start translating Exposing Christianity and when I finish I will post the data in the topic you provided. If it was already taken by someone else let me know.

dragon bleu 666 said:
I am willing to participate in that regard if some help is needed

The Alchemist7 said:

Exposing christianity has already been translated here :

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hugg7xo2ebqye79/LE CHRISTIANISME REVELE.pdf?dl=1

But kabbalah exposed not , if you want :). .

RhuledKhekho said:
dragon bleu 666 said:
I am willing to participate in that regard if some help is needed

I just sent you an email so you can contact Sinistra, appreciated.

Sinistra said:

Hi Sinistra,
I am recent here and I have not had much opportunity to get in touch with you.
I have finished translating the beginner meditation section into French, I would like to send you the files if you wish, but I did not find a contact address on JoiedeSatan.
Can I leave you an email address on this forum? Also I immediately start intermediate and advanced translations.

Bonjour Sinistra,
Je suis récent ici et je n’ai pas beaucoup eut l’occasion d’entrer en contact avec vous.
J’ai terminer de traduire la section méditation débutant en français, j’aimerais vous envoyer les dossiers si vous le souhaitez mais je n’ai pas trouver d’adresse de contact sur JoiedeSatan.
Est-ce que je peux vous laisser une adresse mail sur ce forum ? Egalement je commence tout de suite les traductions intermédiares et avancées.

I translated all the JoS in Italian and this took me several months, then years.
The enemy did not want me to do this and put several obstacles, that I overcome with efforts.
I know there is a lady (don't remember the name though) who put up a website pretending to be some sort of JoS clone, but I think this comes from the enemy so you possibly need to face it.

Stay strong and very good luck with this project! This could also help French French speaking countries in Oceanic, Canadian and African territories.
Also having a French speaking forum would help?

Bonne chance,

aldebaran666 said:
Sinistra said:

Hi Sinistra,
I am recent here and I have not had much opportunity to get in touch with you.
I have finished translating the beginner meditation section into French, I would like to send you the files if you wish, but I did not find a contact address on JoiedeSatan.
Can I leave you an email address on this forum? Also I immediately start intermediate and advanced translations.

Bonjour Sinistra,
Je suis récent ici et je n’ai pas beaucoup eut l’occasion d’entrer en contact avec vous.
J’ai terminer de traduire la section méditation débutant en français, j’aimerais vous envoyer les dossiers si vous le souhaitez mais je n’ai pas trouver d’adresse de contact sur JoiedeSatan.
Est-ce que je peux vous laisser une adresse mail sur ce forum ? Egalement je commence tout de suite les traductions intermédiares et avancées.

hey i just saw you post ,

or you could simply put a dropbox link or a meganz link here who contain the pdf file(s) ?

like what i did here : https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4434 ( and better on this topic so we regroup all our translation here ? this is the one i have in my signature )

Gerecht Ror said:
I translated all the JoS in Italian and this took me several months, then years.
The enemy did not want me to do this and put several obstacles, that I overcome with efforts.
I know there is a lady (don't remember the name though) who put up a website pretending to be some sort of JoS clone, but I think this comes from the enemy so you possibly need to face it.

Stay strong and very good luck with this project! This could also help French French speaking countries in Oceanic, Canadian and African territories.
Also having a French speaking forum would help?

Bonne chance,

i agree there is resistance when we try to translate , i think you talk about the website joiedesatan.org made by Sinistra ? yes i have doubt too but redardless we can simply put our translation here on this forum , and even better i specially made a topic (the one i have in my signature) so we can simply regroup our translation here and not be separate from this forum... regarding the French speaking forum it was already asked on this topic :

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4173&p=23107&hilit=french+forum#p23107

Gerecht Ror said:

I know what you mean, I have a shit obstacle now as well, the archive where I save my translations got corrupted and I can't access it anymore. Now I try to find a way to restore it. I got some stuff to try but I stopped for now and let the void moon to finish.

The Alchemist7 said:
I know what you mean, I have a shit obstacle now as well, the archive where I save my translations got corrupted and I can't access it anymore. Now I try to find a way to restore it. I got some stuff to try but I stopped for now and let the void moon to finish.

I can suggest keeping multiple archives also on CD-ROM, the enemy sometimes had the ability to cancel file on my PC while online.

Gerecht Ror said:
I can suggest keeping multiple archives also on CD-ROM, the enemy sometimes had the ability to cancel file on my PC while online.
I wouldn't really recommend keeping the data into the computer. Is not only that they have access to them by the backdoor, but things like what happened to you can manifest. Also apparently a folder is safer than an archive. It never happened to me to have a corrupted folder. There are as well tools to encrypt folders. A USB stick can be the safest way to store data as nobody can access it by no means but is not the most reliable as it can easily get virused and/or corrupted.

dragon bleu 666 said:
The archive with the translations is gone... I will have to translate everything again.
Anyway, that's from the latest article that wasn't saved in the archive.
From here: https://kabbalahexposed.com/JewWorldOrder.html

Talmud juif, Choschen Hamm 388, 15 Heureux seront les perdus d'Israël, que le Saint[ma note le Messie juif], béni soit-il, a choisi parmi les Goyim, dont les Écritures disent : "Leur travail n'est que vanité, c'est une illusion dont nous devons rire ; ils périront tous quand Dieu les visitera dans Sa colère." Au moment quand le Saint, béni soit-il, exterminera tous les Gentils du monde, seul Israël subsistera, comme il est écrit : "Le Seigneur seul paraîtra grand ce jour-là !....

Souffrant d'importants revers en Espagne et en Pologne, les Juifs se sont réorganisés à partir de leurs pertes sous les dirigeants rabbiniques qui sont venus et ont formé un messianique après le début de cet élan a été Rabbi Luria, un enseignant kabbalistique qui était célèbre pour son Lurian Kabbale et considéré être le messie. Luria n'a jamais écrit ses enseignements comme c'était la tradition juive, il les enseignait oralement à deux types d'initiés et d'adeptes. C'était après sa mort que ses étudiants ont écrit ses enseignements dans la Kabbale Lurienne.

Rabbi Zevi

Cela montre aussi que la Kabbale est la clé du pouvoir juif et du pouvoir au sein de l'establishment juif. Zevi a passé des années dans la méditation kabbalistique qui comprenait des vibration mantras de formules kabbalistiques telles que le nom à quatre volets. Et d'autres méthodes qui sont identiques au yoga. Avec des mundras, des asanas, des techniques de respiration, des visualisations. La clé du kabala est d'éveiller Shekinah en Malkuth et de lui bouger par les six autres mondes inférieurs des sept premiers à la couronne. Cette connaissance a été volée aux Gentils. Cependant, la clé de Kaballe pour l'individuel est basée sur l'énergie de Shakti et le déplacer dans la colonne vertébrale. Les Juifs l'ont volé de nous et ont damné les Goyim. Tout en restant au haut.

I think is enough, just give it a quick check and tell me if is correct grammatically and if it makes sense from a french person's point of view. Thanks

In Bold the little correction i made :

In large and italic the why :

The Alchemist7 said:
dragon bleu 666 said:
The archive with the translations is gone... I will have to translate everything again.
Anyway, that's from the latest article that wasn't saved in the archive.
From here: https://kabbalahexposed.com/JewWorldOrder.html

Talmud juif, Choschen Hamm 388, 15 Heureux seront les perdus d'Israël, que le Saint[ma note le Messie juif], béni soit-il, a choisi parmi les Goyim, dont les Écritures disent : "Leur travail n'est que vanité, c'est une illusion dont nous devons en rire ; ils périront tous quand Dieu les visitera dans Sa colère." Au moment quand le Saint, béni soit-il, exterminera tous les Gentils du monde, seul Israël subsistera, comme il est écrit : "Le Seigneur seul paraîtra grand ce jour-là !....

Souffrant d'importants revers en Espagne et en Pologne, les Juifs se sont réorganisés depuis leurs pertes sous les dirigeants rabbiniques qui sont venus et ont formé un cercle ( following = group of people ) messianique après le début de cet élan ça a été Rabbin Luria, un enseignant kabbalistique qui était célèbre pour sa Kabbale Lurienne et est considéré comme être le messie. Luria n'a jamais écrit ses enseignements comme c'était la tradition juive, il les enseignait oralement à deux types d'initiés et d'adeptes. C'était après sa mort que ses étudiants ont écrit ses enseignements dans la Kabbale Lurienne.

Rabbin Zevi

Cela montre aussi que la Kabbale est la clé du pouvoir juif et du pouvoir au sein de l'establishment juif. Zevi a passé des années dans la méditation kabbalistique qui comprenait des vibration de mantras de formules kabbalistiques telles que le nom à quatre volets. Et d'autres méthodes qui sont identiques au yoga. Avec des mundras, des asanas, des techniques de respiration, des visualisations. La clé de la kabbale est d'éveiller Shekinah en Malkuth et de le mouvoir par les six autres mondes inférieurs des sept premiers à la couronne. Cette connaissance a été volée aux Gentils. Cependant, la clé de la Kaballe pour l'individue est basée sur l'énergie de Shakti et le déplacer dans la colonne vertébrale. Les Juifs nous l'ont volé et ont damné les Goyim. Tout en se gardant eux même au sommet .

I think is enough, just give it a quick check and tell me if is correct grammatically and if it makes sense from a french person's point of view. Thanks

other than that good job brother.

dragon bleu 666 said:
hey i just saw you post ,

or you could simply put a dropbox link or a meganz link here who contain the pdf file(s) ?

like what i did here : https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4434 ( and better on this topic so we regroup all our translation here ? this is the one i have in my signature )

Hi Dragon,
I put online beginner mediations on this thread of reading.
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4434

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back