Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Some Questions?

ROH REVOLUTION

If Lord SATAN and other gods made us.
Then who made the animals,the dinosaurs,the birds,the trees,the insects and the bacteria and virus.

Nature.

We also existed in a natural state as evolved organisms but our evolution was sped forward by extraterrestrials, that is all.

We are children of nature as much as the Gods, and we are bound to nature equally.

HC said it, but I like to say it my way, hehe.

Satan and the Gods and Goddesses were all created by Nature, as were we. Satan and some of the Gods and Goddesses came here and helped us skip tens or hundreds of thousands of years of evolution.

It's not creating us like jew false "god" "creating" us out of thin air.

One of my friend says that even Lord SATAN does not know how the universe was created. Is it true? And yes my friend is not a jew.

ROH REVOLUTION said:
One of my friend says that even Lord SATAN does not know how the universe was created. Is it true? And yes my friend is not a jew.
The point of contention is that the universe was created or not. According to the vedic theory there is no creation as in appearing out of nowhere and there shall be no destruction (I.e end of existence). According to the vedic theory the universe has no beginning and will no end. It is an endless loop of energy conversion. From matter to energy, from energy to matter,from destruction to creation, from creation to destruction, from the unmanifest to the manifest and from the manifest to the unmanifest. Its endless looping and it will continue looping. There's no end to this. The only question is if you can attain the immortality of your soul and body. So you can permanently be youthful. Or will you keep dying and your remnants be converted into fodder for other creation.

ROH REVOLUTION said:
Tell your friend that if he has a peanut brain then he should stop making stupid assumptions.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back