Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Boom of Job

Mike.Done123

Quick question, is the book of Job designed to curse use satanists? The tale of the book soundxeerily like a curse to strip satanists of power and to drive us to suicide?

The entire Bible, from Genesis to Revelations is chock full of curses against Gentiles and especially those on a spiritual path. There is no specific section that is "worse" or "better" as all of them are the same Jewish witchcraft and prophecies, as the Exposing Christianity page mentions.

https://www.satanslibrary.org/ExposingChristianity/EXPOSING_CHRISTIANITY_MAIN.html

As Scion of Atlantis said, the entire "the" bibleses is full of curses. The book of job is about xians crying like bitches that

• things don't happen,
  • things don't happen their way despite the "promises" of "god" and therefore despite the subsequent praying and praying and fasting and paying money, etc. (if they never told another soul about their problems, then "god" would never perform a "miracle" nor be able to perform a "miracle"!)... and
  • life is shit

and then they refuse to realise that they need to get off their fat arses and bloody knees and get up and actually do things with money that they should not be wasting on an anti-Human, anti-Natural, anti-Spiritual, anti-Scientific worldwide Chile-raping crime syndicate! It's just a book to make sheep be reliant, instead of proactive -

"Were you there when I, 'the lord' your 'god', pretended to create the entire Universe, but at the same time couldn't defeat chariots made out of iron? Were you there at that preach in your church when I told you that? Were you there when I also admitted, in your church that time, that I create evil? RtFM and stop crying, bitch! I was there, you weren't, so reiterate the brainwashing of Footprints in the Sand again, ya eejit!".

The problem with that poem is that you would feel "being picked up"...unless "god" knocked you out or drugged you or something. ¬¬ Notice also Job in The Lawnmower Man. He was not very clever, and the church abused him accordingly. Once we stop whingeing, and start learning, then we can use Magick to have our worlds, and Our World, as we want them and as we want it, as it should be.

The book of job is to keep a bitch a bitch. "Well, someone else went through shit in 'the word' of 'god', so I am OK!" Misery loves company, like attracts like, keeping a bitch a bitch.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back