Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Best dates for using Sun in Leo (July - August)

Shael

Like brother Argedco mentioned in some other thread already, I think that with the upcoming Sun in Leo starting on the 23rd of July, there should be a great time coming for doing workings to increase confidence and such.
Combining this with the current time of the year, sunlight should be readily available for most people almost every day, so I can see some potential for fairly powerful workings during this time, utilizing the energies of the Sun both astrologically and environmentally.

I'm making this post partly as a reminder for any members who may be looking to start workings to increase their confidence, and partly to ensure I'm not overlooking any powerful starting-dates during this period.

So during the period of the 23rd of July, to the 23rd of August, I found the following dates to be potentially viable for starting a working for confidence:

-August 1st (Thursday)
After the new moon and once Mercury has gone direct

-August 4th (Sunday)
After the VoC

-August 8th (Thursday)
If the VoC ends early enough in your area to still catch some sunlight

-August 11th (Sunday)
This is the best date I personally found. I have an affinity for Moon in Capricorn so I will most likely use this one personally. It should be a pretty good general choice for others, as well. Preferrably started after Jupiter has gone direct and after Mercury has moved into Leo

-August 15th (Thursday)
Before/during the full moon. I think with Moon in Aquarius, this is a good choice if your confidence was previously suppressed through others and you want to break free in a way

Those are all the dates I found.
If I missed any, feel free to reply to this with your own suggestions.

I hope this will be helpful to someone :)

I am going to do a spiritual Sun Square to cleanse my soul of Negative energy during sun in leo.

Also, simply working more on the Solar chakra helps with confidence, as well as other benefits such as improved health etc. Another thing that helps with confidence, is having success in your life, which the Sun square/mantra can help with, and then by default your confidence will raise as you experience success :)

Lydia said:
Also, simply working more on the Solar chakra helps with confidence, as well as other benefits such as improved health etc. Another thing that helps with confidence, is having success in your life, which the Sun square/mantra can help with, and then by default your confidence will raise as you experience success :)

Can I use a mantra like this "the energy of the sun is cleansing my soul and increasing my confidence and ability to influience people. The energy of the sun also removes and destroys anything that interferes with its positive manifestation in my natal chart can I do all three things at once.

I think the placement of the sun in my chart may be responsible for a few issues along with mercury that id like to resolve. Will this resolve the issue even if I dont say the last part.

Lydia said:
Omg your comments are always so helpful!

So do you just do i.e. a full chakra meditation and when you are finished with your solar chakra you just feel it and visualize it in gold light and affirm „My Solar chakra is healthy and strong! I am strong and confident in every way!“

Or is there another way to do this?

Thanks in advance Lydia! :3

Lydia said:

I have another question out of curiosity, I know someone who is not an SS and does not meditate who had an injury on the head as a kid which resulted in the loss of the sense of smell. So now this person can not smell at all.
So could this be fixed by meditating on the Base chakra which rules about the smell I if I remember correctly?
So just open your base meditate daily ob it and affirm „my base chakra is full of energy, strong and sound! All organs linked to it are strong and healthy! I smell everything!“

Would this maybe work?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back