Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Mercury Square question.

Seby

If I don't have time to vibrate the mantras for the amount I have to during that day in one go, can I do it a little at a time.
Like if I can't do 60 consecutively in one day, can I do 20, 10 and 30 with pauses?

TopoftheAbyss said:
If I don't have time to vibrate the mantras for the amount I have to during that day in one go, can I do it a little at a time.
Like if I can't do 60 consecutively in one day, can I do 20, 10 and 30 with pauses?
I don't think so, as the energies will most likely dissipate atleast partly, which would ruin the square. This is just my personal opinion.

The squares are like weaving tapestry, perfection is required or it unravels. This is why I often recommend to just do the mantra for a set number each day, like maybe 40 for 40 days. Especially the longer squares.

Lydia said:
The squares are like weaving tapestry, perfection is required or it unravels.
Glad to hear you say this, too, sister. I had some personal theories on the squares as well, but didn't find anyone else mentioning something like it.

I posted this a while back as a reply to Gear88:

Shael said:
There's also the matter of why the mantra is vibrated a different number of times every day with the planetary squares. I have not thought overly deeply into this specific matter, but I would theorize that it has to do with a wavy "curve" of the energy, if that makes sense. Imagine a 'line' going forward with every day of vibrating a mantra. If you vibrate it more, the line goes up. If you vibrare it less, the line goes down. So perhaps the intentional variation in vibrating the planetary mantra, is to almost "reconstruct" it's vibrational frequency, but on a linear level in addition to just the normal, vibrational level. It would make sense to me why this would add power to the working, compared to just vibrating the mantra for the same amount of repetitions every day.

Lydia said:
The squares are like weaving tapestry, perfection is required or it unravels. This is why I often recommend to just do the mantra for a set number each day, like maybe 40 for 40 days. Especially the longer squares.

You mean instead of doing the proper square, right?

Since I'm doing a working to be a writer, can I visualize the stories I want to write when saying the mantra? And what happens if I say the mantra by mistake one time more or less than what I should?

TopoftheAbyss said:
Since I'm doing a working to be a writer, can I visualize the stories I want to write when saying the mantra?
Yes. This should be fine.

TopoftheAbyss said:
And what happens if I say the mantra by mistake one time more or less than what I should?
In this case the square will fail and your raised energies will be useless. It's extremely important to do it the correct number of times every day. If you do not think you are able to do it the correct number of times consistently, then you are better off just doing a normal working with the mantra instead, where you vibrate it for the same number of times every day.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back