Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Tutankhamun's Great-Grandmother Found to Have Blonde Hair

CuoreNordico

Tutankhamun's Great-Grandmother Found to Have Blonde Hair
https://www.informationliberation.com/?id=60353

1222111d11d1d.jpg

From The Daily Star:
Egyptian noblewoman Tjuyu – who is believed to have died in 1375 BC – is most widely known as being the great-grandmother of legendary pharaoh Tutankhamun.

Her tomb was found in 1905 -- 18 years before Tut's -- but it has rarely been opened.

In Channel 5 documentary The Nile: Egypt's Great River, historian Bettany Hughes was given the chance to witness such an occasion at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo.

[...] The presenter then notices something strange, the "strawberry-blonde" hair of the mummified body.

More from Ancient Origins:
This somewhat bizarre phenomena was explained away by Egyptologist Ikram [on Channel 5] who said that it is unclear how her hair got to be this color, saying "We're not 100% sure [if that is her original hair ]."

One of the reasons offered for the color of hair is the use of 'natrons' in the mummification processes . This naturally occurring mixture of 'sodium carbonate decahydrate', which was also an ancient household insecticide , was primarily used for making leather and to bleach clothing. This implies Tjuyu's true hair color might have been deliberately lightened to give it a blonde-look or may have occurred accidentally through mummification.

Blond Egyptians

In the last section when I referred to "the vast majority of other Ancient Egyptian mummies" having dark brown hair, well, I chose those words very carefully because according to Dr. Janet Davey from the Victorian Institute of Forensic Medicine in Australia, some ancient Egyptians were naturally blond and sometimes red haired .

An article recently published by The Sydney Morning Herald explains that most researchers claim different colors of the mummy hair resulted from the chemical interactions in the mummification process itself (natrons). However, Dr. Davey undertook a series of "innovative experiments" covering "16 hair samples from Egyptian people " in the salty ash for 40 days. Guess what? Not a single change in hair color was observed.
More from The Independent in 2018, "Tomb secrets: The FBI cracks the DNA code on an ancient Egyptian mummy":
Loreille's examination also showed that Djehutynakht's DNA carried clues to another mystery. For centuries, archaeologists and historians have debated the origins of the ancient Egyptians and how closely related they were to modern people living in North Africa. To the researchers' surprise, the governor's mitochondrial DNA indicated his ancestry on his mother's side, or haplogroup, was Eurasian.

"No one will ever believe us," Loreille recalls telling her colleague Jodi Irwin. "There's a European haplogroup in an ancient mummy."

Irwin, the supervisory biologist at the FBI's DNA support unit, had similar concerns. To verify the results, they sent a portion of the tooth to a Harvard lab, and then to the Department of Homeland Security, for further sequencing.

Then last year as the FBI scientists worked to confirm their results, another group affiliated with the Max Planck Institute for the Science of Human History in Germany reported the first successful extraction of ancient DNA from Egyptian mummies. Their results showed that their ancient Egyptian samples were closer to modern Middle Eastern and European samples than to modern Egyptians, who have more sub-Saharan African ancestry.

Wow, that preservation and embalming keeps hair from degrading!

I think a lot of people don't consider the Daily Star to be very reputable.

Also searching for the headline online, there aren't any major papers and agencies 'covering' the story.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=2508
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11965

"Oy vey, we can't have the goyim knowing that the ancient Egyptians were actually White! We need to keep up the We Wuz Kangz meme! Whites can never know they built the original Egyptian civilization, and that it wasn't until Pharaoh Akhenaten, a grey hybrid, among others, came along and enforced race mixing that Egyptians became non-white! And goyim, keep ignoring us while we paint over the hieroglyphs to change the images of blond hair to black!"

-any random Rabbi.

What (((they))) also do not tell and hide is that Tutankhamun and Akhenaten were gray hybrids that were put on the throne of Egypt by force by the enemy when they attacked the earth and have no blood ties with the pharaohs, the mummy of whom they speak in the article is the mother of Queen Tiye, wife of Pharaoh Amenhotep III.

This is interesting and to be expected, but it makes one wonder if the particular news article is true. We know this for a fact, but this is extra evidence, and are we sure if it's true beyond any doubt? As in verified? What Fancy said is correct here.

I don't know if the article its true. But can't hair be preserved trough embalming? I mean.. animal embalming do preserves animal hair.

CuoreNordico said:
I don't know if the article its true. But can't hair be preserved trough embalming? I mean.. animal embalming do preserves animal hair.

Ramesses was definitely true, it was scientifically observed. I guess for this there will be probably more news going, unless they are being covered for strange (((reasons))).

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/ancient-egyptians-europeans-related-claims-a7763866.html

Ancient Egyptians more closely related to Europeans than modern Egyptians, scientists claim

However Egyptologist says he is 'particularly suspicious of any statement that may have the unintended consequences of asserting – yet again from a northern European or North American perspective – that there’s a discontinuity' between ancient and modern populations

Ian JohnstonScience Correspondent @montaukianTuesday 30 May 2017 17:24 

Sarcophagus of Tadja, found at the Abusir el-Meleq archaeological site ( bpk/Aegyptisches Museum und Papyrussammlung, SMB/Sandra Steiss )

Scientists who managed to obtain full genome sequences of Ancient Egyptians for the first time have concluded the people of the pharaohs were more closely related to modern Europeans and inhabitants of the Near East rather than present-day Egyptians.

But the claims sparked suspicion from one leading Egyptologist, who questioned whether genetic analysis could justify such a sweeping statement and pointed to a long history of spurious attempts to separate ancient Egyptians from the modern-day population.

The mummies were taken from a single archaeological site on the River Nile, Abusir el-Meleq, which was inhabited from 3,250BC to 700AD and was home to a cult of Osiris, the god of the dead, making it a good place to be buried.

A complete genome sequence was obtained for three mummies and mitochondrial DNA, which is passed through the female line, was obtained from 90 individuals. They were dated to between about 1,400BC and 400AD.

The researchers, writing in the journal Nature Communications, admitted their sample “may not be representative for all of ancient Egypt”.

Nevertheless, they concluded the mummified people were “distinct from modern Egyptians, and closer towards Near Eastern and European samples”.

“Our analyses reveal that ancient Egyptians shared more ancestry with Near Easterners than present-day Egyptians,” they wrote.

And they added: “We find that ancient Egyptians are most closely related to Neolithic and Bronze Age samples in the Levant, as well as to Neolithic Anatolian and European populations. 

“When comparing this pattern with modern Egyptians, we find that the ancient Egyptians are more closely related to all modern and ancient European populations that we tested, likely due to the additional African component in the modern population.”

In contrast to the changes between the ancient and modern period, the researchers, from Cambridge University and institutions in Germany, Poland and Australia, found the genetic make-up of the mummies was remarkably constant despite the arrival of the Romans and other foreign powers.

Dr Wolfgang Haak, group leader at the Max Planck Institute for the Science of Human History, said: “The genetics of the Abusir el-Meleq community did not undergo any major shifts during the 1,300-year timespan we studied, suggesting that the population remained genetically relatively unaffected by foreign conquest and rule.”

However Professor Stephen Quirke, an Egyptologist at University College London, expressed caution about the researchers’ broader claims. 

“There has been this very strong attempt throughout the history of Egyptology to disassociate ancient Egyptians from the modern population,” he said.

“I’m particularly suspicious of any statement that may have the unintended consequences of asserting – yet again from a northern European or North American perspective – that there’s a discontinuity there.

"When we are discussing it, we have to be much more sensitive to how these kinds of statements are read outside where we are at the moment.”

Professor Quirke added that he felt “we are not yet anywhere near” being able to make “very drastic conclusions” about the tens of millions of people living in Egypt.

While there have been a number of influxes of people from outside Egypt, he suggested that the impact could sometimes be over-stated.

For example, Professor Quirke said many thousands of soldiers had taken part in the Arab Invasion of Egypt in the 7th century, but they were still vastly outnumbered by the resident population of about six million.

"When we are discussing it, we have to be much more sensitive to how these kinds of statements are read outside where we are at the moment.”

So when someone said that allah was allegedly woven into Viking garment with cunic form it was immediately pushed in the mainstream news without a single one questioning it. This was easily debunked and shown the lady pushing this merely added stuff to make it look like "allah". When it comes to the blatant truth of white people in ancient Egypt then they have to heavily scrutinize and maybe even explain away the obvious. Why? Because we they need to be sensitive as to how the public will take it in which is jew talk for what Lydia posted above. These cuck professors or (((professors))) need to go somewhere else with their nonsense and stop pushing their false narratives.

Wotanwarrior said:
What (((they))) also do not tell and hide is that Tutankhamun and Akhenaten were gray hybrids that were put on the throne of Egypt by force by the enemy when they attacked the earth and have no blood ties with the pharaohs, the mummy of whom they speak in the article is the mother of Queen Tiye, wife of Pharaoh Amenhotep III.

Not sure about Tutankhamun. The fact is that he ended the Aten worship that filthy piece of shit Akhenathen started (hence Tutankhamun, not Tutankhaten). May they be cursed for all eternity, both he, and his wife, Nefertiti.

Horemheb only put the end to this Aten disgrace forever, and destroyed all of the monuments of Akhenaten.

Larissa666 said:
Wotanwarrior said:

Not sure about Tutankhamun. The fact is that he ended the Aten worship that filthy piece of shit Akhenathen started (hence Tutankhamun, not Tutankhaten). May they be cursed for all eternity, both he, and his wife, Nefertiti.

Horemheb only put the end to this Aten disgrace forever, and destroyed all of the monuments of Akhenaten.

Tutankhamun was also one of them, Ay who took his place after Tut died a few years later was also of the enemy, that is why the Egyptians crossed out the royal list the names of the Leaders of Amarna and put Horemheb as the successor of Amenhotep III

Wotanwarrior said:
Larissa666 said:
Wotanwarrior said:

Tutankhamun was also one of them, Ay who took his place after Tut died a few years later was also of the enemy, that is why the Egyptians crossed out the royal list the names of the Leaders of Amarna and put Horemheb as the successor of Amenhotep III

Very very Interesting. I did not know this about Tutankhamun.

I also did not know about Akhenaten until Savitri Devi lead me to him ..... I was deceived only to have, if I remember correctly, HP Mageson call me out and set me straight about him being an enemy.

Where can we learn more about Tutankhamun.

BTW, thank you Wotanwarrior.

I want to say some stuff here and there about this topic and ask you something about it. It is a fact that akhenaten was a lizard or a grey or a draco hybrid anyone can notice it by looking at the shape of his face and his wife's the dreadful nefertiti. The elongated skulls, the elongated chin, those putrid lips like many kikes have, and akhenaten's woman look alike hips are beyond the reason of any doubt evidence of their alien origins.
Furthermore the fact that they pursued to impose the worship of only one god is a dead giveaway that shows who was behind this filthy cult of Aton. It is known that after their passing an strange group of "people" appeared on the face of the earth they were known as hyksos (the primal jews of the time we all know that those so called 5780 years the kikes claim to have is a big lie since the bloody old testament is full of anachronims)
This depicable cult not only does it remind me of one of the name the violent, monster, mysoginist homophobe animal murderer jewish god has "adon" or "adonai" ATON but also it reminds me of Zoroastrianism the very first monotheist religion the world ever had after judaism which easily shows how from the very beginning they were trying to erase Satan and our pagan gods and push on us the idolatry of one single nefarious warmoger "god".
As for my question, I have read that Akhenaten along with his wife had oficially 3 offsprings the most famous being Tutankamon. However many people claim that it was this couple the main responsible for spreading reptilian shapeshifters or human look alike aliens in the world. One way of spotting them is by looking at their elongated skulls and the moves they make with their tongues. Is that true??? Are there reptilians walking among us(leaving kikes aside) or is it just a bunch of crap concocted by this stupid asshole David Icke to make a living on lies and keep protecting the jews? I know a guy whose skull is elongated, the pupils of his blue eyes are always dilated (to my knowledge I can tell apart people who are on coke) besides his eyes are sometimes of a deep blue colour and other times are greyish(this happens to a lot of people but in him seems to be strange) he has ginger hair and is bowlegged. Could he be a reptilian??? D

I want to say some stuff here and there about this topic and ask you something about it. It is a fact that akhenaten was a lizard or a grey or draco hybrid anyone can notice it by looking at the shape of his face and his wife's the dreadful nefertiti. The elongated skulls, the elongated chin, those putrid lips like many kikes have, and akhenaten's woman look alike hips are beyond the reason of any doubt real evidence of their alien background.
Furthermore, the fact that they pursued to impose the worship of only one god is a dead giveaway that shows who were behind this filthy cult of Aton. It is known that after their passing an strange group of "people" appeared on the face of the earth they were known as hyksos (the primal jews of the time we all know that those so called 5780 years the kikes claim to have is a big lie since the bloody old testament is full of anachronims)
This depicable cult not only does it remind me of one of the names of the violent, mysoginist, homophobe, human hating ,animal murderer jewish god monster has "adon" or "adonai" ATON but also it reminds me of Zoroastrianism the very first monotheist religion the world ever had after judaism which easily shows how from the very beginning they were trying to erase Satan and our pagan gods and push on us the idolatry of one single nefarious warmoger "god".
As for my question, I have read that Akhenaten along with his wife had oficially 6 offsprings the most famous being Tutankamon. However many people claim that it was this couple the main responsible for spreading reptilian shapeshifters or human look alike aliens in the world. It is a wide spread belief that one way of spotting them is by looking at their elongated skulls and the moves they make with their tongues while speaking. Is that true??? Are there reptilians walking among us(leaving kikes aside) or is it just a bunch of crap concocted by this stupid asshole David Icke to make a living on lies and keep protecting the jews? I know a guy whose skull is elongated, the pupils of his blue eyes are always dilated (to my knowledge he doesnt snort. I can tell apart people who are on coke) besides his eyes are sometimes of a deep blue colour and other times are greyish(this happens to a lot of people but in him seems to be strange) he has ginger hair and is bowlegged with difficulties to walk normally. Could he be a reptilian???

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back