Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Returning to Merkaba, should I?

Gearshift

Just a bit ago as of the time of typing up this post. I started thinking if I should return to doing MerKaBa. Not my first time thinking about returning to it.

I'm aware I've posted it in the past a few times. And aware I've done it, in fact last time I did MerKaBa was probably right around last year November or so. I decided to stop doing it in case it was causing issues or whatever. I'm aware it's a potent meditation despite not feeling it nor having what can be defined as basic meditation down pat, like trance and or void. It's a meditation you have to respect.

Any who my questions are:

1. Should I return to doing this simple meditation?

2. I'm aware the Solar chakra is pumped up for this, not that it's the only chakra but is there such a thing as over-meditating on the Solar using MKB?

3. What would be the best affirmation for MKB. Something short and to the point like In a healthy, positive, and beneficial manner for me, [affirmation]?

4. Reason I ask for what is the best affirmation for it is because I really have never been quite able to figure out what MerKaBa does. What exactly does it do? Besides a geometric, empowerment, and vibrational state. What exactly does it do to the soul? mind? and body?

5. Would it be a problem to return to merkaba and my mindset? I mean it does state it produces permanent effects with time but since I did it for so long in the past. Would it still be affecting me today? and if so what if I restart?

6. What would be the best visualization method for programming the merkaba after affirmations? or is it simply meditate on it and let your imagination sense it out?

7. Should I approach the MerKaBa with caution like test it out and if anything negative happens stop it? I have read HP. Cobras assessment on MerKaBa in his 2006 sermon but non-the less I did it and never noticed anything out of the ordinary in the recent past two years or so that I've been doing meditations.

Pardon the questions as annoying but something always nags at me every once in a while to stick to MerKaBa. I'm aware someone told me it's wrong that it takes 2 minutes or so to do it but I do it in exactly 18 breaths. I mean what is there to visualize that takes more than that, 6/6/6 breath per 18 moves about 2 minutes. *shrugs*

To be honest i would'nt do it unless you have your astral senses somewhat opens enough and a you can ho in a good trance at will.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back