Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Sigils and circles

lilquote

Couldn't think of a better title in the moment, sorry about that. I read somewhere that a sigil shouldn't be drawn in a circle but I have no idea how credible that is. I believe they said something about the circle being a binding symbol? Anyways, I'm wondering if it's wrong to draw a sigil in a circle, on a circular paper, or imprint the sigil on a circular surface of some sort.

lilquote said:
Couldn't think of a better title in the moment, sorry about that. I read somewhere that a sigil shouldn't be drawn in a circle but I have no idea how credible that is. I believe they said something about the circle being a binding symbol? Anyways, I'm wondering if it's wrong to draw a sigil in a circle, on a circular paper, or imprint the sigil on a circular surface of some sort.

jes the cicle is like a binding on the energys that´s the reason you will often find pentragramms with two cicles around it (enemy corruption).

A sigil can be drawn on a circular surface,paper it doesn´t matter. Besides if you fokus on the sigil and still think of it like it has a cicle around it.

lilquote said:
Never draw the sigils of our Gods in a circle.

The way the circle works in sigils, from my own experience, is that it isolates and focuses energies. I think what the enemy was trying to do when they drew circles around our Gods and Goddesses' sigils, was to attempt to isolate their energies and prevent them from reaching people inside of the enemies astral grid (the whole planet Earth). Circled surfaces such as round paper, or a round pendant, are okay as long as there is no actual circle around the sigil (eg. if it's a pendant that is a round disk with a pentagram on top of it, it would be okay. Because the circle is below the pentagram, and not around it).

Now when it comes to other sigils, I think things are a bit different. The sigils from the necronomicon mantras all have circles around them, and for a good reason. I have been working a good amount with these mantras lately and I noticed that the circle in this case, with it's isolative properties, actually helps the working. This is because the energies raised are isolated from any other personal energies and thoughts you may have, so that, for example, if you start doubting your working, the energies will usually still do their job. This is a huge difference from other mantras, atleast as I have experienced. The circle on these sigils gives intense focus to the raised energies, which made them bring results much faster and more precisely than other mantras, for me.
Another theory I have read on here was that the circle is for internal magick, whereas the circle-less sigils would be for external magick. While I'm not fully sure on this, I think this is not the case. The reason for this is that name #32, Agilma, has worked for me in successfully performing atmokinesis. I wont state any details here on what exactly I did. This is just to say that I successfully used the sigil with circle, to perform external magick.

Keep in mind all these are my own personal experiences, and I do not have enough data from other people to say for sure that this applies to everyone.
The only testimony from another person that I have, is from one of my SS friends who successfully healed their spine with circled #28.

SdD said:
#32 #28
¿¿
I'm referring to the names in the necronomicon spellbook. Name number 32, and name number 28. The "#" is a short way of saying "number". :)

Thanks for the info on Necromicon because I thought I was supposed to draw the sigils to get rid of the circle. I guess its more powerful with it.

slyscorpion said:
Thanks for the info on Necromicon because I thought I was supposed to draw the sigils to get rid of the circle. I guess its more powerful with it.
I would suggest trying both versions and seeing which works better for you. These were just my personal experiences and it's possible that things may vary for others. :)

Shael said:
lilquote said:

The way the circle works in sigils, from my own experience, is that it isolates and focuses energies. I think what the enemy was trying to do when they drew circles around our Gods and Goddesses' sigils, was to attempt to isolate their energies and prevent them from reaching people inside of the enemies astral grid (the whole planet Earth). Circled surfaces such as round paper, or a round pendant, are okay as long as there is no actual circle around the sigil (eg. if it's a pendant that is a round disk with a pentagram on top of it, it would be okay. Because the circle is below the pentagram, and not around it).

What is with rectangular shapes , like sigil middle around rectangular shape is this ok ? (it´s important, thx in advance).

GG Allin said:
What is with rectangular shapes , like sigil middle around rectangular shape is this ok ? (it´s important, thx in advance).
Generally, I would say no.
I need some more contextual information to tell you for certain in this specific case, like why you wanted to put the sigil inside that shape in the first place. For example if the rectangular shape you mean is the frame of a picture that you hang on your wall, then there wouldn't be any issue.

Shael said:
GG Allin said:
Generally, I would say no.
I need some more contextual information to tell you for certain in this specific case, like why you wanted to put the sigil inside that shape in the first place. For example if the rectangular shape you mean is the frame of a picture that you hang on your wall, then there wouldn't be any issue.

its for a art projekt the edge will be the same material whith which the sigil will be made.

as an exampel similar to a carpet

Teppich+Gothia+in+Blaugr%25FCn.jpg

GG Allin said:
its for a art projekt the edge will be the same material whith which the sigil will be made.

Hmm I think it should be fine then. As long as the rectangle in question is just the edge of the material itself. I doubt that the God(s) in question would feel offended by that. It should even be a nice gesture to utilize their sigil in this way. :)

Shael said:
GG Allin said:

Hmm I think it should be fine then. As long as the rectangle in question is just the edge of the material itself. I doubt that the God(s) in question would feel offended by that. It should even be a nice gesture to utilize their sigil in this way. :)

well a member did say it would be disgracefull if people would step on it. but the art I have in mind people woun´t step on it (higly unlikely) :D . Thanks for your answer Shael.

Shael said:
lilquote said:

Now when it comes to other sigils, I think things are a bit different. The sigils from the necronomicon mantras all have circles around them, and for a good reason. I have been working a good amount with these mantras lately and I noticed that the circle in this case, with it's isolative properties, actually helps the working. This is because the energies raised are isolated from any other personal energies and thoughts you may have, so that, for example, if you start doubting your working, the energies will usually still do their job. This is a huge difference from other mantras, atleast as I have experienced. The circle on these sigils gives intense focus to the raised energies, which made them bring results much faster and more precisely than other mantras, for me.
Another theory I have read on here was that the circle is for internal magick, whereas the circle-less sigils would be for external magick. While I'm not fully sure on this, I think this is not the case. The reason for this is that name #32, Agilma, has worked for me in successfully performing atmokinesis. I wont state any details here on what exactly I did. This is just to say that I successfully used the sigil with circle, to perform external magick.

Keep in mind all these are my own personal experiences, and I do not have enough data from other people to say for sure that this applies to everyone.
The only testimony from another person that I have, is from one of my SS friends who successfully healed their spine with circled #28.
This one is abit late but ive been making art of the gods whom ive felt to come incontact with (if im right) with their sigils on it. Im not great at drawing faces so usually ill draw something that has something to do eith them, an element ect with their sigil on it which i try to do precisely...one i made for Abraxas.. i read he has a blue aura and i tried making an effect with a blue aura around his sigil (and tried a blending technique that still looks abit harsh against the background) in the artwork...then i come accross this thread and am worried i fucked up..when i made the drawing i didnt think of any circle just his aura trying to picture it. Still should i modify the drawing? Its been bugging me cus when i had that dream with him i felt a friendly presence and the last thing id wanna do is offend him >.<

Shadowcat said:
This one is abit late but ive been making art of the gods whom ive felt to come incontact with (if im right) with their sigils on it. Im not great at drawing faces so usually ill draw something that has something to do eith them, an element ect with their sigil on it which i try to do precisely...one i made for Abraxas.. i read he has a blue aura and i tried making an effect with a blue aura around his sigil (and tried a blending technique that still looks abit harsh against the background) in the artwork...then i come accross this thread and am worried i fucked up..when i made the drawing i didnt think of any circle just his aura trying to picture it. Still should i modify the drawing? Its been bugging me cus when i had that dream with him i felt a friendly presence and the last thing id wanna do is offend him >.<
I wouldn't worry that much in cases like this one. I doubt he would be offended by this, especially if it's just a simple aura-glow that is coming from the sigil. If you are still unsure, feel free to post it here and I will take a look. :)

[/img]
Shael said:
Shadowcat said:
I wouldn't worry that much in cases like this one. I doubt he would be offended by this, especially if it's just a simple aura-glow that is coming from the sigil. If you are still unsure, feel free to post it here and I will take a look. :)
Hmm not sure how to post images here o.o

Shadowcat said:
Just upload to https://imgbb.com and share the link. If you put those img things around it in your message then it should also display the image by default. :)

Shadowcat said:
[/img]
Shael said:
Shadowcat said:
Upload the picture on an image hosting website. Then right click on it and click "copy image location" Then you paste this link
in between the image brackets. It has to be the link to the image itself, not just the page that the image is on. Before you click submit, click preview to see if it worked.

Your idea for your art sounds very nice. It sounds like the blue is a glow coming out of the sigil. This is different from a purposeful circle around the sigil trying to bind and isolate it.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Shadowcat said:
[/img]
Shael said:
Upload the picture on an image hosting website. Then right click on it and click "copy image location" Then you paste this link
in between the image brackets. It has to be the link to the image itself, not just the page that the image is on. Before you click submit, click preview to see if it worked.

Your idea for your art sounds very nice. It sounds like the blue is a glow coming out of the sigil. This is different from a purposeful circle around the sigil trying to bind and isolate it.
m5s1txW

I think this works? The image was taken on my phone so i think itll show sideways

Shadowcat said:
I think this works? The image was taken on my phone so i think itll show sideways
I think it should be fine. Nice drawing :)

I like it! :p
thanks! :D. by the way i had a thought about the 40 day program? when it says to not stop the meditations or let 24 hrs elapse does it just mean dont stop in general or keep adding on each chakra meditation as it comes in the program with out ever stopping the previous ones? for example it says to do the third eye and 6th chakras preferably 24 hrs apart and to keep it up, and for the throat chakra every week or more if needed...for crown chakra it says do 4 consecutive days and with the others it doesnt say....as a result at first i was stacking the chakra meditations as they came WITHOUT stopping the previous ones...untill i thought i was maybe doing too much, and just started literally following the night meditations as they were listed and doing no more (with exception of third eye and 6th chakra)
i am wondering now if i messed up and should have just kept stacking the chakra meditations? o_O? thanks :)

Shadowcat said:
[/img]
Shael said:

these i made so far as well ^^... some nicely shitting on the bad guys :twisted:
j87Nhcv

K97Gcn3
FYFQFxG
QmBhq2d

NmdT24W
wWfg6XX
s2YBStX
this last one i made and printed out as stickers for like 40 euros...im sticking them everywhere on churches and shit here in NL (been here for bout 6 years but wanna come back to the states) its in dutch for obvious reasons then but it translates " "god" hates not loves you! praying and praying but still suffering? look why and climb out of prison!" with the sites there below. also posted it on da and other places alot have seen it already :D

Shadowcat said:
these i made so far as well ^^... some nicely shitting on the bad guys :twisted:
j87Nhcv

K97Gcn3
FYFQFxG
QmBhq2d

NmdT24W
wWfg6XX
s2YBStX
this last one i made and printed out as stickers for like 40 euros...im sticking them everywhere on churches and shit here in NL (been here for bout 6 years but wanna come back to the states) its in dutch for obvious reasons then but it translates " "god" hates not loves you! praying and praying but still suffering? look why and climb out of prison!" with the sites there below. also posted it on da and other places alot have seen it already :D
I think your art has nice vibes :)

Also, just as an addition, you can right-click (or tap and hold if you are on mobile) on the picture you uploaded to imgbb, and select "open image in new tab" to get directed to a site that shows only the image and nothing else. If you use the link of this page instead when putting it here, the images should be properly visible. As of right now they do not show for me and I have to manually click and open them in another tab in order to view them.

As an example, the first picture of yours would have this link, https://i.ibb.co/tHyGB7M/69225394-504066160154835-1688349152976568320-n.jpg and when pasted between the "img" thingies, would display like this:
69225394-504066160154835-1688349152976568320-n.jpg

Shael said:
Shadowcat said:
j87Nhcv

K97Gcn3
FYFQFxG
QmBhq2d

NmdT24W
wWfg6XX
s2YBStX

Also, just as an addition, you can right-click (or tap and hold if you are on mobile) on the picture you uploaded to imgbb, and select "open image in new tab" to get directed to a site that shows only the image and nothing else. If you use the link of this page instead when putting it here, the images should be properly visible. As of right now they do not show for me and I have to manually click and open them in another tab in order to view them.

As an example, the first picture of yours would have this link, https://i.ibb.co/tHyGB7M/69225394-504066160154835-1688349152976568320-n.jpg and when pasted between the "img" thingies, would display like this:
Sounds good thx for the tip. :). I see the image you linked here too right away as well.

Shael said:
Shadowcat said:
j87Nhcv

K97Gcn3
FYFQFxG
QmBhq2d

NmdT24W
wWfg6XX
s2YBStX

ahh by the way (hope its not too much trouble, but i have been looking all over for the page that i found a while back on consecrating your altar and props and i can no longer find it...anything that seems to be linked with anglefire is broken. the link to the kundelini yoga exersise in the 40 day program also does not work. was wondering where i could find those?
also, about the 40 day program chakra opening part, do i keep stacking all the charka meditations daily without stopping as they come, or only do the ones for the days listed then move on to the next ect?
thanks alot :D

Shadowcat said:
ahh by the way (hope its not too much trouble, but i have been looking all over for the page that i found a while back on consecrating your altar and props and i can no longer find it...anything that seems to be linked with anglefire is broken. the link to the kundelini yoga exersise in the 40 day program also does not work. was wondering where i could find those?
You should be able to find them by going to the main site and manually going to the place where it is linked. The links there should be up-to-date and working.

Shadowcat said:
also, about the 40 day program chakra opening part, do i keep stacking all the charka meditations daily without stopping as they come, or only do the ones for the days listed then move on to the next ect?
I believe that they are supposed to be done only for the given amount of days. However, you should always keep working on your chakras so it might be a good idea to add in some small amounts of chakra vibrations into your daily routine as well. Just simply vibrate the mantra for the chakra while focusing on it, for a couple of minutes, and then do the same for all the others. :)

Shadowcat said:
i have been looking all over for the page that i found a while back on consecrating your altar and props and i can no longer find it...

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/RITUALS.html

Shael said:
Shadowcat said:
You should be able to find them by going to the main site and manually going to the place where it is linked. The links there should be up-to-date and working.

Shadowcat said:
I believe that they are supposed to be done only for the given amount of days. However, you should always keep working on your chakras so it might be a good idea to add in some small amounts of chakra vibrations into your daily routine as well. Just simply vibrate the mantra for the chakra while focusing on it, for a couple of minutes, and then do the same for all the others. :)
thanks again :). Im doung it right i think then

As I asked the same question in italian section, I'm also wondering about why, for example other congregation's seals, (seal of marines for example? I don't think who created the seal of marine, wants destroy or reduce power of that army. Right?) are structured in the same way like the seals of goetia. Then I discovered that the seal can be used in 2 different way, against or not against.
I want to post an image, that may be useful. Its like you want use a tool, to help a work or to kill a person. Depends the user. Personally I think that use a seal with inscripted in circle, the name, is nothing of bad.
We should go to the origin of the name and the use of the seal, work to. Seal letterally mean, to define, to close, but not in sense to bind something. Its more like to define and finish a work, to let the energy work as well.
The funny thing, that the only historical material for the seals of the demons, is ars goetia, that came from hebrew and christianity. So, what are we talking about??

upload
Seal, 1st circle that contains the seal, letters, 2nd circle and 3rd circle. The circles, in esoterism, rapresent, the physical plane, astral plane and conscious plane

GG Allin said:
lilquote said:

jes the cicle is like a binding on the energys that´s the reason you will often find pentragramms with two cicles around it (enemy corruption).

A sigil can be drawn on a circular surface,paper it doesn´t matter. Besides if you fokus on the sigil and still think of it like it has a cicle around it.

i looked at a few forums looking an it said never to draw them around sigils of demons but what about thoughtforms
like the chaos magic symbol kind

Shadowcat said:
Shael said:
lilquote said:

If u want to create a "glowing effect" in a computer software download Inkscape. its a free vector program that is easy to use and because it is vector based you can make designs as large or as small as u like without losing any quality.

Then, take a screenshot of the gods sigils or download it as jpg/png if u can and pull it up Inkscape

Go to Path>Trace Bit Map(make sure live preview is on)

Duplicate the design 4 times and press Shift+Ctrl+F which will pull up Fill&Stroke menu which will bring up Opacity and Blur options

1st one %20 Blur Dark Blue

2st %11 Blur Normal Blue

3st %4 Blur Light Blue

4th %0 Blur Lightest Blue

Then, go back to 4th one, and lower the selection to bottom(not the screen as layer I mean) and stack it on top of the 3rd one and group them.

The select that design lower that as a selection and stack in on top of the second.

When only the lightest blue is left put that on top and boom u have a glowing neon effect.

Youtube also has some really good tutorials on this

MoonlessNight666 said:
Shadowcat said:
Shael said:

If u want to create a "glowing effect" in a computer software download Inkscape. its a free vector program that is easy to use and because it is vector based you can make designs as large or as small as u like without losing any quality.

Then, take a screenshot of the gods sigils or download it as jpg/png if u can and pull it up Inkscape

Go to Path>Trace Bit Map(make sure live preview is on)

Duplicate the design 4 times and press Shift+Ctrl+F which will pull up Fill&Stroke menu which will bring up Opacity and Blur options

1st one %20 Blur Dark Blue

2st %11 Blur Normal Blue

3st %4 Blur Light Blue

4th %0 Blur Lightest Blue

Then, go back to 4th one, and lower the selection to bottom(not the screen as layer I mean) and stack it on top of the 3rd one and group them.

The select that design lower that as a selection and stack in on top of the second.

When only the lightest blue is left put that on top and boom u have a glowing neon effect.

Youtube also has some really good tutorials on this

thanks for the tips, im curious to see what an effect from a software like this could do to a hand drawing. not too great with digital art as i dont have any exp with it but worth looking into.

satanas666 said:
GG Allin said:
lilquote said:

i looked at a few forums looking an it said never to draw them around sigils of demons but what about thoughtforms

From what I remember chaos magic is from the enemy. would stay away.

GG Allin said:
satanas666 said:
GG Allin said:

Are you sure got the forum it was posted on

satanas666 said:
GG Allin said:
satanas666 said:

not good (search chaos magic)

info :
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=24800&p=110524&hilit=chaos+magic#p110524

GG Allin said:
satanas666 said:
GG Allin said:

not good (search chaos magic)

info :
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=24800&p=110524&hilit=chaos+magic#p110524

I found this one to now I'm confused
I know it was created by a commie but
Making your own magic symbol I've done it before I knew the jos version of thoughtforms

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=18364&p=70973&hilit=Chaos+magic#p70973

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back