Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Like some opinions on this

darkmonkey666

This has kind of been bugging me for the last few days anyone can put input on this. Ok so suppose I do have a Demon Lover I dont know that I do this feels like a thoughtform or something my own mind created out of the idea of an idealized person. I know a member on here said I did (Azom (spelling?) On the thread I made on Kundalini) and even before this was mentioned I kept getting this visualization of someone I even felt like someone was lying on top of me one night cuddling me or whatever. I really want to be more open to the astral.

The last few days I have vibrated Shiva 666 times into my third eye and 6th chakra. It seems to help a little yesterday I suddenly saw fire and burning in my mind I was driving at the time. I kept seeing an explosion. I wake up and I see on the News in Pensylvania an oil refinery exploded and the first pic on the CNN version of the article looked exactly like what I saw. Anyways so interesting it must be doing something.

So to go back to the issue. I kind of really want a person I can be with in the physical somehow and I dont want to get punished for this. My lunar return said I may meet someone in around September or October and my Next Solar return has venus on the same degree as my natal venus is in the first house. So yeah ill probably meet someone more like me. I would not want to offend my Demon if this is the case. I got some kind of feminine but a little dirty feeling energy trying to connect I almost heard the voice of someone but couldnt fully understand it. Is this a product of my own mine real or maybe even someone advanced I am supposed to meet that lives in my own area. The reason I ask this is because in all of my visions me and this person are toghether walking in my favorite little area in the woods (kind of my little secret park I dont know that many people know that area exists)

Walking and meditating in Nature are my favorite things to do. I like day dreaming listening to music etc. So what does anyone make of this. I remember I made a post about this same person back when Venus was in Pisces. I am not sure I fully trust this it would feel more like a human who is more powerful yes. I dont get the feeling like this is one of our Gods. Maybe my whole mind created this as a thoughtform because I have always poured so much energy into trying to manifest into my life the perfect partner for me.

I know I cant be fully committed per say to the person I am hanging out with no no offense but they are too focused on the Material world and stuff I have no intrest in and are personality is opposite in some way. In fact in Astrology its Mars Opposite Mars only one degree off and Moon opposite moon. Sun opposite moon and our rulers are in signs that are next door to eachother so while not in conflict we dont have much in common either. (I think Pisces and Aquarius is the only exception to this as they could have a little in common) I dont know how I can get them to move on but I still want to be friends. I feel trapped by my current situation and frustrated with it.

So anyways in a partner I am kind of looking for someone who is opposite of what most guys like kind of different wierd I admit that. But at least I would hope they would be open to my beliefs.

I dont want to be alone in the material realm no matter what though. Can anyone shed some light on any of this. Did I create something in my mind that took on a life of its own maybe even in a past life.

Ps talk about visions has anyone else had this feeling. That there might be some kind of attack somewhere in the USA around the time of fourth of July. I have had that preminition for awhile. I get a bad feeling about it.

slyscorpion said:
The last few days I have vibrated Shiva 666 times into my third eye and 6th chakra. It seems to help a little yesterday I suddenly saw fire and burning in my mind I was driving at the time. I kept seeing an explosion. I wake up and I see on the News in Pensylvania an oil refinery exploded and the first pic on the CNN version of the article looked exactly like what I saw. Anyways so interesting it must be doing something.

I'm not gonna state anything negative as I think you know full well what your doing. But do note blasting huge reps like that is not wrong in fact I have to kinda commend you because it can fall to two things short vibrations taking XYZ amount of time or long vibrations taking XYZ amount longer.

Also blasting huge reps and then stopping or doing lower amounts could cause issues I just hope your aware you should do it for a period of time. Or have you been doing this for a period of time?

In fact funny enough despite being curious on how much time it takes. How do you keep track of the counting?

Also don't be surprised if such matters of spirituality pop in. Your not the only one seeing premonitions of things. Remember spirituality occurs before mental and physical. But do keep in mind aside from natural radiation so to speak of events, the Gods might be pumping into the air their own warnings.

slyscorpion said:
This has kind of been bugging me for the last few days anyone can put input on this. Ok so suppose I do have a Demon Lover I dont know that I do this feels like a thoughtform or something my own mind created out of the idea of an idealized person. I know a member on here said I did (Azom (spelling?) On the thread I made on Kundalini) and even before this was mentioned I kept getting this visualization of someone I even felt like someone was lying on top of me one night cuddling me or whatever. I really want to be more open to the astral.

I'm not sure if you've been reading in recent times some people popping in with their own succubi/incubi threads. But in my opinion if it isn't a creation. I believe you may be dealing with a being of higher power. Again it's very hard to state such things without being open to the astral in such manners. But you don't seem delusional and don't seem like your inventing anything.

In fact you seem quite adamant of being more open. And that might be counter-productive you might want to test out this entity by asking her when she is around.

For example in my case I ask for an orgasm and I begin to thrust(hump) repeatedly. Aside from physically moving my body like a possessed person I also vocalize when my family is out of the house.

Is it pleasurable you may wonder. No just an interesting thing that occurs. The shocking thing is I never really made it an effort to work on chakras or open myself to the spiritual realms. In fact I feel completely impotent and frustrated on a good basic meditation plan.

I can't tell if it's a creation of my own mind or an entity or thoughtform. It's the same thing with her friends she brought over a male incubi, cause she states I'm into both genders, and a succubi that is best friends both in the sense that my succubus is best friends with her friend and her friend is best friends with my succubus. In other words she asked for a ritual to have a best friend. I asked her if it was weird to ask Satan at such level of development and she stated just because I'm advanced doens't mean I don't need help.

In the end I try and keep myself sane and ignoring delusions but frankly it seems like I'm doing nothing wrong. I can't say I'm some sort of self-tantric person or some spiritually advanced person nor even mentally ill in such a manner that my mental illness became worse.

This event simply happens.

...Pardon hijacking this thread...Off-topic question based on Slyscorpions 666 vibration repetitions...

Does meditating on just a single chakra cause issues?

I'm aware we should meditate on 7 main, third eye, and pineal. But my question is ignoring imbalances is it entirely wrong to focus on one chakra at a time till it activates or does something. Or is the imbalance so bad that it can never be fixed or if fixing requires tremendous effort?

I always felt like doing even low reps and affirmations plus a short visualization was completely overwhelming for the 9 areas of spiritual work.

Am I wrong in focusing my entire attention on say the third eye completely for a period of time?

In other words is it okay to create an imbalance to later balance my chakras working one at a time with them.

Also while I have used the sanskrit aum chakra vibrations is it okay to focus on chakra work using the weakest mantra for a period of time and then switch to a stronger and finally switch to a strongest. Or does it not matter?

oh yea.. you an azom, i didn't want to say anything but,
When you're new and you're opening yourself to astral you feel all sorts of weird sensations, not to put you down or anything, but this is not some sort of kundalini awakening or something like that, it's simply just exposure to the astral and the sensations that come with it, sensations and visions can also be imposed by other entities and such, so it's always best to take these with caution.
so don't get ahead of yourself.

Now when it comes to 'demon lover' this is the reason why i write to you, as you seem to be heading into dangerous waters that can be problematic later, but 'demon lover' is such a common attack at this point but effective, it's ridiculous.
The enemy and other sorts of malignant entities commonly claim that they're one for our gods or something to manipulate us, people can understand this, but when it comes to 'love' something that is so exploited by the enemy, it actually gets to people.

I suggest you read up on everything written on these topics, least you regret not doing so later on.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=18543
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=18879
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=19416
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=20107

Gear88 said:
slyscorpion said:

I'm not gonna state anything negative as I think you know full well what your doing. But do note blasting huge reps like that is not wrong in fact I have to kinda commend you because it can fall to two things short vibrations taking XYZ amount of time or long vibrations taking XYZ amount longer.

Also blasting huge reps and then stopping or doing lower amounts could cause issues I just hope your aware you should do it for a period of time. Or have you been doing this for a period of time?

In fact funny enough despite being curious on how much time it takes. How do you keep track of the counting?

Also don't be surprised if such matters of spirituality pop in. Your not the only one seeing premonitions of things. Remember spirituality occurs before mental and physical. But do keep in mind aside from natural radiation so to speak of events, the Gods might be pumping into the air their own warnings.

slyscorpion said:

I'm not sure if you've been reading in recent times some people popping in with their own succubi/incubi threads. But in my opinion if it isn't a creation. I believe you may be dealing with a being of higher power. Again it's very hard to state such things without being open to the astral in such manners. But you don't seem delusional and don't seem like your inventing anything.

In fact you seem quite adamant of being more open. And that might be counter-productive you might want to test out this entity by asking her when she is around.

For example in my case I ask for an orgasm and I begin to thrust(hump) repeatedly. Aside from physically moving my body like a possessed person I also vocalize when my family is out of the house.

Is it pleasurable you may wonder. No just an interesting thing that occurs. The shocking thing is I never really made it an effort to work on chakras or open myself to the spiritual realms. In fact I feel completely impotent and frustrated on a good basic meditation plan.

I can't tell if it's a creation of my own mind or an entity or thoughtform. It's the same thing with her friends she brought over a male incubi, cause she states I'm into both genders, and a succubi that is best friends both in the sense that my succubus is best friends with her friend and her friend is best friends with my succubus. In other words she asked for a ritual to have a best friend. I asked her if it was weird to ask Satan at such level of development and she stated just because I'm advanced doens't mean I don't need help.

In the end I try and keep myself sane and ignoring delusions but frankly it seems like I'm doing nothing wrong. I can't say I'm some sort of self-tantric person or some spiritually advanced person nor even mentally ill in such a manner that my mental illness became worse.

...Pardon hijacking this thread...Off-topic question based on Slyscorpions 666 vibration repetitions...

I'm aware we should meditate on 7 main, third eye, and pineal. But my question is ignoring imbalances is it entirely wrong to focus on one chakra at a time till it activates or does something. Or is the imbalance so bad that it can never be fixed or if fixing requires tremendous effort?

I always felt like doing even low reps and affirmations plus a short visualization was completely overwhelming for the 9 areas of spiritual work.

Am I wrong in focusing my entire attention on say the third eye completely for a period of time?

In other words is it okay to create an imbalance to later balance my chakras working one at a time with them.

Also while I have used the sanskrit aum chakra vibrations is it okay to focus on chakra work using the weakest mantra for a period of time and then switch to a stronger and finally switch to a strongest. Or does it not matter?

So far as your question I want to know that too. I am going to restart the Shiva mantra when moon goes into Pisces on the Solstace I purposely skipped yesterday so I could do that cause it would greatly enhance the whole working. I probably should do this for some time. I get symptoms though like headache and pressure it gets uncomfortable. It seems to me just Vibrating the word Shiva as its pronounced in Sanskrit is more powerful than the meditation on the JOS right now. I wonder what Hindu names go with the other chakras though.

Rook said:
When you're new and you're opening yourself to astral you feel all sorts of weird sensations, not to put you down or anything, but this is not some sort of kundalini awakening or something like that, it's simply just exposure to the astral and the sensations that come with it, sensations and visions can also be imposed by other entities and such, so it's always best to take these with caution.

Now when it comes to 'demon lover' this is the reason why i write to you, as you seem to be heading into dangerous waters that can be problematic later, but 'demon lover' is such a common attack at this point but effective, it's ridiculous.
The enemy and other sorts of malignant entities commonly claim that they're one for our gods or something to manipulate us, people can understand this, but when it comes to 'love' something that is so exploited by the enemy, it actually gets to people.

I suggest you read up on everything written on these topics, least you regret not doing so later on.

Fair enough. Valid points. Thanks for your honesty.
Truth will come sooner or later to the surface. Maybe I am delusional completely, maybe not, thought it seems to me that I'm lately starting to be really open, tho..who knows. I might burn myself with it, but I will make sure that I don't burn him. He will have to stay open and to see for himself. And no, I will not be a mediator here. Just wanted to calm him down. I will let him see the rest for himself.

slyscorpion said:
Gear88 said:
slyscorpion said:

slyscorpion said:

So far as your question I want to know that too. I am going to restart the Shiva mantra when moon goes into Pisces on the Solstace I purposely skipped yesterday so I could do that cause it would greatly enhance the whole working. I probably should do this for some time. I get symptoms though like headache and pressure it gets uncomfortable. It seems to me just Vibrating the word Shiva as its pronounced in Sanskrit is more powerful than the meditation on the JOS right now. I wonder what Hindu names go with the other chakras though.

Oh and yeah I got this from a Post by Mageson666 where he mentioned this was one of the Ancient used powerful mantras it can be used on the Pineal gland and Crown Charkra

I stayed up the whole solstice pretty much did the rtr about 27 times during it or so and the race awakening 3. So I fell asleep before starting more stuff that I wanted to but at least I did a lot of warfare. This messed up my sleep scedule lol.

SdD said:
Azorm said:

When will you have the courage to be you?

You remind me of one of those really creepy guys around here who would just follow me and smile. Sometimes they even say something stupid ... aandd.. then they decide to disappear..

>>>You're not my enemy, I am my enemy
<<<
^^^^
apply to yourself ...

there will be no new quote or mention to you ... relax

I don’t have any personal experiences
with an incubus or succubus.
So I cannot comment on this.
Perhaps in the future for me?
There’s a proper time and place for such events.

I use my fingers to count to 10.
Connecting the thumb with each finger.
Leaving 5 (the thumb) fingerless.
10 is 1.
1 to me is 10.

Am I getting confusing yet?
i.e 108 to me is written 12345678910
100 and 2 fingers left.
Which the total is 108.

Same with 666.

660 and 4 fingers left equals to 666 reps.
Have fun my brothers and sisters. :D

Nikolas said:
Ahh.. it seems you lack social interaction with other SS. If you want to talk about it, let me know. Im pretty outgoing.

do not mind, this "thing" have,
This was an attack after reading my energy ...
in thinking that I wanted to be able to help others SS, but apparently I need more power to attack other ss who are the "hyperpowers"

Nikolas said:
Ahh.. it seems you lack social interaction with other SS. If you want to talk about it, let me know. Im pretty outgoing.

do not mind, this "thing" have,
This was an attack after reading my energy ...
in thinking that I wanted to be able to help others SS, but apparently I need more power to attack other ss who are the "hyperpowers"

SdD said:
>>>You're not my enemy, I am my enemy
<<<
^^^^
apply to yourself ...

there will be no new quote or mention to you ... relax
This is in fact true in the sense the only thing stopping you from improving is your old patterns of thinking and behavior. That is why they say your real enemy is yourself. But that can be changed and one can remove so that they become something higher, stronger and more powerful.

Azorm said:
Rook said:

Fair enough. Valid points. Thanks for your honesty.
Truth will come sooner or later to the surface. Maybe I am delusional completely, maybe not, thought it seems to me that I'm lately starting to be really open, tho..who knows. I might burn myself with it, but I will make sure that I don't burn him. He will have to stay open and to see for himself. And no, I will not be a mediator here. Just wanted to calm him down. I will let him see the rest for himself.

Yeah just so everyone knows shes not a mediator or trying to tell me what Demons say or anything. But both of us kind of have this issue of not really interacting much with people in real life. She is not being a mediator or trying to tell me what to do or causing any problems its nice to have someone to email back and forth (she lives nowhere even close to me) I dont think this is bad. I am aware some people are infiltrators and I always watch out for that but this isnt the case here at all she seems genuine. So everyone just be calm and happy. Just wanted to say this.

Rook said:

Ok I will read this. I am still not convinced she is a Demon it seems more to me like she is a human soul possibly very advanced from what I sensed and Azom described. I will continue working on my Astral senses and be aware of what you said. I will make sure she swears she is of Satan when I am able to talk to her before continuing this.

I will just take this as it comes if its not Kundalini then that makes me happy as I am not quite ready for that. I wont get ahead of myself I will keep meditating. I actually am making progress a lot faster than I thought I would. This is good. I will keep going. I hope by 2024 (the beginning of the full age of Satan when pluto enters Aquarius) to be really powerful.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back