Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Trump trying his best not to give in to Jewish evangelical fanatics and prevent WW3

Jack

Yesterday we were close to an all out war that could very well be considered the humanly manufactured Jewish end times. But Trump is reportedly trying his best not to start an all out war. May it be our RTRs that are hitting hard(as they did during the war in Syria that the Jews lost,the Venezuela invasion that never happened, etc ). Whatever it may be we're edging on total war. Vladamir Putin ,the visibly confirmable Jewish rat is ready to sacrifice millions of lives and china will almost certainly follow Russia's suit. The NATO members will be almost forced into action with fanatical evangelicals leading US into a war it doesn't need or has nothing to gain from. The only single state that gains from this war is Israel and its greater Israel plan.

Initially, the US said that Iran didn’t shoot down a drone. Now, they’re admitting it and saying it was bad that they did it, because it was in international waters.

However, Trump is not at all jumping on the hysteria cycle after this, and is saying it’s not a big deal and it was probably an accident (even though Iran is saying they did it on purpose).

He tweeted “very big mistake!” and then later said that by “mistake” he meant “accident” – not “mistake” as in “they’ll regret this when we start bombing them.”
https://youtu.be/6kSAcXdf1VI

President Donald Trump said Thursday that the Iranian shootdown of an American drone may have not been intentional, but a “mistake” by someone “loose and stupid.”

Trump spoke following a morning meeting with his top national security advisers after Iran, in what appeared to have been a major provocation, shot down what the U.S. militarysaid was an unarmed and unmanned U.S. RQ-4A Global Hawk drone flying in international airspace over the Gulf of Oman near the Strait of Hormuz.

Shortly before, Trump had tweeted that “Iran made a very big mistake” after a top Iranian commander warned Iran was “ready for war.”

When asked early afternoon whether the U.S. would strike back during an Oval Office meeting with Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, Trump said: “You’ll soon find out.”

But at the same time, he said, “I find it hard to believe it was intentional if you want to know the truth.”

“It could have been somebody who was loose and stupid that did it,” he said.

“I would imagine it was a general or somebody who made a mistake in shooting the drone down,” Trump said. “Fortunately, that drone was unarmed. It was not — there was no man in it, it was in international waters but we didn’t have a man or woman in the drone, we had nobody in the drone. Would have made a big, big difference.”

“I have a feeling — and I may be wrong and I may be right but I’m right a lot — that it was a mistake made by somebody that shouldn’t have been doing what they do,” he said. “I think they made a mistake and I’m not just talking about the country made a mistake somebody under the command of the country made a mistake.”
https://abcnews.go.com/International/iran-shoots-american-drone-international-airspace-us-official/story?id=63825990

Trump calls off missile strikes on Iran at the last minute
Now we have an NYT report claiming that the Potato-in-Chief had actually ordered a missile strike on Iran, and only called it off at the last minute.

I’ll just say: we’ve always got this back and forth thing with the fake news, over what is real and what isn’t. But I very seriously doubt this isn’t true. There would have been hundreds of people involved in this.

The one thing that it could actually be is yet another bluff, rather than a last minute change of heart by Trump. Otherwise, I think the report is accurate.

President Trump approved military strikes against Iran in retaliation for downing an American surveillance drone, but pulled back from launching them on Thursday night after a day of escalating tensions.

As late as 7 p.m., military and diplomatic officials were expecting a strike, after intense discussions and debate at the White House among the president’s top national security officials and congressional leaders, according to multiple senior administration officials involved in or briefed on the deliberations.

Officials said the president had initially approved attacks on a handful of Iranian targets, like radar and missile batteries.

The operation was underway in its early stages when it was called off, a senior administration official said. Planes were in the air and ships were in position, but no missiles had been fired when word came to stand down, the official said.

The abrupt reversal put a halt to what would have been the president’s third military action against targets in the Middle East. Mr. Trump had struck twice at targets in Syria, in 2017 and 2018.

It was not clear whether Mr. Trump simply changed his mind on the strikes or whether the administration altered course because of logistics or strategy. It was also not clear whether the attacks might still go forward.

Asked about the plans for a strike and the decision to hold back, the White House declined to comment, as did Pentagon officials. No government officials asked The New York Times to withhold the article.

The retaliation plan was intended as a response to the shooting down of the unmanned, $130 million surveillance drone, which was struck Thursday morning by an Iranian surface-to-air missile, according to a senior administration official who was briefed on the military planning and spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss confidential plans.

The strike was set to take place just before dawn Friday in Iran to minimize risk to the Iranian military and civilians.

But military officials received word a short time later that the strike was off, at least temporarily.

The possibility of a retaliatory strike hung over Washington for much of the day. Officials in both countries traded accusations about the location of the drone when it was destroyed by a surface-to-air missile launched from the Iranian coast along the Gulf of Oman.

Mr. Trump’s national security advisers split about whether to respond militarily. Senior administration officials said Secretary of State Mike Pompeo; John R. Bolton, the national security adviser; and Gina Haspel, the C.I.A. director, had favored a military response. But top Pentagon officials cautioned that such an action could result in a spiraling escalation with risks for American forces in the region.
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/20/world/middleeast/iran-us-drone.html

Double down on the RTRs. We do not need a Jewish manufactured WW3 type scenario.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back