Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

List of alternate names of Satan?

It is my belief, and I once looked this up and found other members who came to the same conclusion, that Father Satan is Veles in the Slavic pantheon. The similarities are just too striking; god of magic, mischief and water, His domain is a moist, warm place located at the bottom of the "world tree" (aka where the base chakra would be which Satan rules.), is represented by animals like the snake and dragon among others, etc.. It's for this reason I incorporate His name as Veles/Weles in my signature.

I started compiling a list around a year ago or so, adding names as sermons kept coming out. Here's what I've got so far:

Sanat Kumara - Hinduism, Tamil Nadu
- Kumara means Lord (or youth/virgin), Sanat means Eternal
Murrugan - south India. Also called Sanat Kumara.
Mithra - in the Veda's
Sat - Egypt
Sata - Hinduism, Egypt
Satam / Shiva (or, Swarupa) / Sata Shiva / Satan Shivam - Hinduism
Sanat - Yezidi, India, Tibet
Amitabha Buddha - Tibet
Skanda - Yezidi
Aivas (or, "A Siva") - Yezidi
A Shivam - South India
Al-Khadir - Yezidi. same as Osiris
Asur - Assyrian
Asur, also Asar. Osiris' real name is Asar
Asura - Hinduism
Osiris / Ptah - Egypt. state the same as Dionysus
Odin - Nordic
Shiva - Hinduism
Dionysus - Greeks. same as Skanda and Korios. state the same as Osiris
- from Sri Lanka
Sonten - Japanese
Sonatan - Hindu
Zeus was known as Korios in primordial Greece. Korios is from the Sanskrit, Kumara.
Korios - Greek. same as Visnu, Krisna. also means Lord or youth
Enki - Sumerian
Oannes - Babalonian
Ioannes - Greek, more popularly known as Dionysus
Zeus - Greek. Same as Dionysus

Bravera said:
Hmmm you know I previously thought Zeus/Jupiter where names of Satan..

But looking at the JOS website
----
MAMMON [ZEUS]
”Mammon" is not his real name. "Mammon" is a Hebrew word for money and nothing more. How this name was applied to a Demon/God was through misinterpretation and ignorance. We found in our workings with the Demons, the Greek God Zeus answers to "Mammon."
Zeus has short platinum blonde hair with waves and very light bluish-grey eyes. He wears a laurel crown, a white toga and is built stocky.
– High Priestess Maxine
----
Jupiter is the Roman equivalent of Zeus? Same god? And what of Neptune/Poseidon?
----
While were on the topic, Who is Demeter?(My middle name honors this Goddess, id really like to know more)

This name is very similar to Jupiter.

Ju- piter, piter having to do with Father,

De- meter, meter having to do with Mother
----

I thought it has been stated before that Zeus is Satan. Zeus is the same as Dionysus, and was also known as Korios in primordial Greece. Korios, the same as Visnu/Krisna, and is from the sanskrit, Kumara. It was stated Alexander worshiped Satan as Zeus... https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=3406
Although, it was also stated that Zeus is allegorical: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5763&p=29697&hilit=zeus#p29697

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=12395
"The Visnu Purana's state that Sanat Kumara is Visnu. This Sanat Kumara is also called Murrugan in the South. Showing the simple fact thousands of year of cultural diffusion and changes it always goes back to this one Being. In the original form of Zeus to the Greeks. Zeus was shown as a blue colored youth who was eternally young. He played the flute had the White Bull and 12 cow herding friends and a consort named Rodha. This is Krisna and Rada. Krisna is Visnu. And is based on Murrugan in the south. This is also Mithra in the Veda's. We note this all connects in the Yezidhi culture who call their God, Satan and the titles of Mithra and who the Yezidhi elders state is Murruga to the Hindu's. Murruga is called Venus as well in Sanskrit. The Yezidhi state they came out of ancient India. The Star of Visnu is one of their major symbols of their God as the Star of Visnu is the symbol of Murrugan and Zeus as Dionysus. Satan in the ancient language from Egypt to India means SAT the head.....An.....God. Satan is a Sanskrit word that means the highest God in Sanskrit for this reason."

Soooo... is Zeus Satan, or is Zeus only meant to represent the serpentine energy? Is Zeus also Mammon, but perhaps Zeus is being used interchangeably and could also mean the same as Satan?

Hearsync said:
Bravera said:

----
MAMMON [ZEUS]
”Mammon" is not his real name. "Mammon" is a Hebrew word for money and nothing more. How this name was applied to a Demon/God was through misinterpretation and ignorance. We found in our workings with the Demons, the Greek God Zeus answers to "Mammon."
Zeus has short platinum blonde hair with waves and very light bluish-grey eyes. He wears a laurel crown, a white toga and is built stocky.
– High Priestess Maxine
----
Jupiter is the Roman equivalent of Zeus? Same god? And what of Neptune/Poseidon?
----
While were on the topic, Who is Demeter?(My middle name honors this Goddess, id really like to know more)

----

I thought it has been stated before that Zeus is Satan. Zeus is the same as Dionysus, and was also known as Korios in primordial Greece. Korios, the same as Visnu/Krisna, and is from the sanskrit, Kumara. It was stated Alexander worshiped Satan as Zeus... https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=3406
Although, it was also stated that Zeus is allegorical: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5763&p=29697&hilit=zeus#p29697

"The Visnu Purana's state that Sanat Kumara is Visnu. This Sanat Kumara is also called Murrugan in the South. Showing the simple fact thousands of year of cultural diffusion and changes it always goes back to this one Being. In the original form of Zeus to the Greeks. Zeus was shown as a blue colored youth who was eternally young. He played the flute had the White Bull and 12 cow herding friends and a consort named Rodha. This is Krisna and Rada. Krisna is Visnu. And is based on Murrugan in the south. This is also Mithra in the Veda's. We note this all connects in the Yezidhi culture who call their God, Satan and the titles of Mithra and who the Yezidhi elders state is Murruga to the Hindu's. Murruga is called Venus as well in Sanskrit. The Yezidhi state they came out of ancient India. The Star of Visnu is one of their major symbols of their God as the Star of Visnu is the symbol of Murrugan and Zeus as Dionysus. Satan in the ancient language from Egypt to India means SAT the head.....An.....God. Satan is a Sanskrit word that means the highest God in Sanskrit for this reason."

Soooo... is Zeus Satan, or is Zeus only meant to represent the serpentine energy? Is Zeus also Mammon, but perhaps Zeus is being used interchangeably and could also mean the same as Satan?

Maybe Demeter is Lilith?

Lilithvexx said:
Hearsync said:
Bravera said:

----
MAMMON [ZEUS]
– High Priestess Maxine
----
----

----

Maybe Demeter is Lilith?

Heres a link I did on some research last year, I plan to elaborate further real soon,
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2165&p=12713&hilit=demeter#p12713

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back