Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A good copypasta for internet activism

Syntax

If I ask you if you fear the dark you would say no. Now if I asked you to go outside at night and get something deep in the woods for me at night the answer might be a little different.

As humans, we are programmed from a young age to fear what is unknown. From the lies told by religions to enforce your fear of knowledge to the media portraying the evils of the world, Fear is all around us. For some of us fear completely consumes us and prevents us from knowledge.

If I asked you if you are scared of knowledge. The answer would be no. Now if I ask you why you fear those who brought knowledge to humanity? You may make up any range of excuse but the truth is you fear them for the same reason, you wouldn't want to venture into the woods deep at night. The unknown.

When you venture into unknown territory you may be wary and that is to be expected. It is human instinct to be cautious and careful when in a new place. The unknown may be somewhere you wish not to venture but I tell you that all knowledge is merely beyond the surface darkness.

While people may not fear the darkness they fear what could be lurking in it. The issue is that darkness is not your enemy. For humans, darkness is our domain. Those who embrace the darkness will conquer all life had to offer.

Take the first step.

http://www.SatanIsGod.org/

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back