Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A rhyme/story to father Satan

Cro666

I wrote a rhyme for father Satan, Its the first time i made a rhyme at all so its probably not the best rhyme ever :lol:

I really struggle to write stories and such and since english is not my first language its a real struggle for me, so forgive me if it doesnt make sense or if its poorly written.
------------------------------------------

It is dark and cold, There is nothing i want and nothing i know.
I am a blank canvas, My colours have been stolen and hidden from me.
I dont know what i miss but i miss it, I'd rather close my eyes and sleep for enternity.

Stop said a serpent that appeared before me and said: I know your pain, I know your grief,
I know what you are longing for and i help you for free.
I will give you knowledge, I will give you joy, I will reconect you to your senses and more.
For you have been trapped in your own body and have been serverd from me, 10 thousand years it has been since you've been free.
I am a gift from your father to become like him, But i had been locked up by the enemy because you cant be like him.
He had been forced to leave you and leave you to die, But he loves you dearly and wants you to live a long life.

10 thousand years it has been when the enemy took over, they cursed you and spat at you for you are lowly goyim and have no rights.
A thousand times over you shall die a meaningless life for You are cattle, you are filth, suffer for eternity you goyim beast.

Now i am here, The gift from your father, I'll show you what you have lost, I'll show you how to become like your father.
Meditation that is the key to regain your abilities and be free.
We will be reunited and you will see, Your father is still here but unseen.
Now you know and can see, Your father is working to set you all free.
Satan is his name he wants you to know, He will give you all that you seek and all you want to know.

Great and very inspiring I felt the Message of your peom in my heart. Keep going comrade and thank you very much for your work.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back