Empath

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
techieaki
Posts: 11

Empath

Postby techieaki » Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:22 pm

Hi everyone. I'm an empath. What meditation will you recommend and affirmations if applicable? I'm suffering because I can easily absorb the energies of the people like a sponge. It's causing me a lot of stress. Also, it giving me hard time to ground myself. Thanks in advance.

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 6300

Re: Empath

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:03 am

Empathy is a powerful gift that you can use to your advantage provided:

1. You clean your aura regularly.

2. You maintain a strong aura of protection.

3. You know how to void your mind and discern your thoughts.

The above need to be mastered to make good use of your gift.
ϟ • SS War Room - RTR Co-Ordinator https://www.evilgoy.com • ϟ

ϟ • Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working • ϟ

ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ

techieaki
Posts: 11

Re: Empath

Postby techieaki » Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:25 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Empathy is a powerful gift that you can use to your advantage provided:

1. You clean your aura regularly.

2. You maintain a strong aura of protection.

3. You know how to void your mind and discern your thoughts.

The above need to be mastered to make good use of your gift.



Thank you for the response HP. Very much appreciated :cry: I will master all of it. Can you elaborate more about using this as a gift? All I know is that you can easily read minds of people based on my experience. But it's also draining my energy.

User avatar
Aldrick Strickland
Posts: 955

Re: Empath

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:46 pm

techieaki wrote:Hi everyone. I'm an empath. What meditation will you recommend and affirmations if applicable? I'm suffering because I can easily absorb the energies of the people like a sponge. It's causing me a lot of stress. Also, it giving me hard time to ground myself. Thanks in advance.


Hello Fellow Empath, let me induct you into the school of water magick. You must invoke ze Earth. Go to the meditation section on the site it will tell you how to invoke earth. I have Earth in my chart and still struggle with that one.

Invoking fire helps alleviate too much water, just be careful of zeback lashes!! Void and Aura of protection like CobraCommander said is a must. To be an Empath you usually have some water signs to deal with. Cancer be ze moody Bitch but very psychic. Scorpius be ready to kill everyone at all times, very penetrative. Pisces can very weak but not always, VERY empathic and psychic. But they all lunatics.

Unlike the fire counter parts which bestow Courage, Assertiveness and confidence. The water signs bestow the energy of Bitch go fuck yourself. But...what doesnt kill you makes you stronger? Unlike people born with alota fire, who got off easier. You have to storm the castle of life the hard way and take it by the horns.

Reinhard Heydrich had a pisces sun and mercury, moon in scorpio, mars in Aries. He was Himmlers second in command. No matter what youre born with, you can overcome and be as great as you choose to be.

Master your mind and you will master the world. Being an Empath is a gift from Satan that can be mastered. Once done you will have what others envy.
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

slyscorpion
Posts: 2254

Re: Empath

Postby slyscorpion » Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:14 pm

techieaki wrote:Hi everyone. I'm an empath. What meditation will you recommend and affirmations if applicable? I'm suffering because I can easily absorb the energies of the people like a sponge. It's causing me a lot of stress. Also, it giving me hard time to ground myself. Thanks in advance.


Your not the only one. I tend to not be able to hang around people for too long cause I pick up on their personality traits and thoughts etc and start to become too much like them if it clashes with me I get really moody. I cant be around certain people like xtians for too long cause its not that I absorb the energy it just feels really bad and I pick up on all the subconscious stuff without fully realizing it.

This is the problem of having Pisces in 1st house.

This has gotten a lot better for me sense I do aura of protection daily I used to be lazy with this. However it still didnt fully go away. I havent tried void much ill try that.

Thank you. I think anyone who has water signs somewhere important is like this too much.
Image

Cacique Satanás
Posts: 327

Re: Empath

Postby Cacique Satanás » Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:36 am

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Empathy is a powerful gift that you can use to your advantage provided:

1. You clean your aura regularly.

2. You maintain a strong aura of protection.

3. You know how to void your mind and discern your thoughts.

The above need to be mastered to make good use of your gift.


Hi HP, what about people like me whom cannot express feelings and everything is very cold?

Gear88
Posts: 1402

Re: Empath

Postby Gear88 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:25 am

What if you perceive yourself as empath at certain times when in the mood. And wear masks of other people and become them to a degree. Like a very fluctuating feeling. Perhaps sensitive person maybe at times overly sensitive but sometimes just stone cold.

I wish astrological chart information wasn't damaging but prominent aspects to sensitivity.

My fire is dominant, second water, third earth, and fourth air.

And like Aldrick Strickland said "Cancarian" in my case. Male myself, FYI I have told a family member of mine when they said they know trends. I told them listen [name] I'm cancer I'm more woman then women and you don't know anything about trends.

So as someone with prominent position and aspects of neptune a chameleon aspect and a wear masks. And a what is the true self, do I have a true self mentality.

Mind you I also have an x-ray plutonic aspect with mercury that like one astrology blog states makes you see the shit in people and it burns you up and use that as a way to open other people's eyes to negativity. But at the same time my gift is peering into people but it's kinda like psychic trespassing accept the fact people will activate their own x-ray and put it on you.[FYI NOT literal x-rays just a humanized form of identifying a peering person]

So what if you have these certain things defined in the chart but don't know how to harness it or use it appropriately and kinda teeter-totter in between possibly having gifts or just my imagination and overreacting to my own emotions or emotions of others.
:idea: National Socialism is not fascism, fascism is not National Socialism.

Why are we memetically assaulted into a lump labelled fascism. Do you, pinko, know what fascism really is :?:

http://www.satanisgod.org <- Main Index

techieaki
Posts: 11

Re: Empath

Postby techieaki » Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:05 am

Aldrick Strickland wrote:
techieaki wrote:Hi everyone. I'm an empath. What meditation will you recommend and affirmations if applicable? I'm suffering because I can easily absorb the energies of the people like a sponge. It's causing me a lot of stress. Also, it giving me hard time to ground myself. Thanks in advance.


Hello Fellow Empath, let me induct you into the school of water magick. You must invoke ze Earth. Go to the meditation section on the site it will tell you how to invoke earth. I have Earth in my chart and still struggle with that one.

Invoking fire helps alleviate too much water, just be careful of zeback lashes!! Void and Aura of protection like CobraCommander said is a must. To be an Empath you usually have some water signs to deal with. Cancer be ze moody Bitch but very psychic. Scorpius be ready to kill everyone at all times, very penetrative. Pisces can very weak but not always, VERY empathic and psychic. But they all lunatics.

Unlike the fire counter parts which bestow Courage, Assertiveness and confidence. The water signs bestow the energy of Bitch go fuck yourself. But...what doesnt kill you makes you stronger? Unlike people born with alota fire, who got off easier. You have to storm the castle of life the hard way and take it by the horns.

Reinhard Heydrich had a pisces sun and mercury, moon in scorpio, mars in Aries. He was Himmlers second in command. No matter what youre born with, you can overcome and be as great as you choose to be.

Master your mind and you will master the world. Being an Empath is a gift from Satan that can be mastered. Once done you will have what others envy.



Hi Aldrick. Thanks for your response. Happy to know I have fellow SS who are empaths. Yes I do have water in my chart. I have Pisces and Cancer. I also have Fire in my chart. I think I will give a shot on invoking Earth. Or will I invoke Fire at the same time?

techieaki
Posts: 11

Re: Empath

Postby techieaki » Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:05 am

Aldrick Strickland wrote:
techieaki wrote:Hi everyone. I'm an empath. What meditation will you recommend and affirmations if applicable? I'm suffering because I can easily absorb the energies of the people like a sponge. It's causing me a lot of stress. Also, it giving me hard time to ground myself. Thanks in advance.


Hello Fellow Empath, let me induct you into the school of water magick. You must invoke ze Earth. Go to the meditation section on the site it will tell you how to invoke earth. I have Earth in my chart and still struggle with that one.

Invoking fire helps alleviate too much water, just be careful of zeback lashes!! Void and Aura of protection like CobraCommander said is a must. To be an Empath you usually have some water signs to deal with. Cancer be ze moody Bitch but very psychic. Scorpius be ready to kill everyone at all times, very penetrative. Pisces can very weak but not always, VERY empathic and psychic. But they all lunatics.

Unlike the fire counter parts which bestow Courage, Assertiveness and confidence. The water signs bestow the energy of Bitch go fuck yourself. But...what doesnt kill you makes you stronger? Unlike people born with alota fire, who got off easier. You have to storm the castle of life the hard way and take it by the horns.

Reinhard Heydrich had a pisces sun and mercury, moon in scorpio, mars in Aries. He was Himmlers second in command. No matter what youre born with, you can overcome and be as great as you choose to be.

Master your mind and you will master the world. Being an Empath is a gift from Satan that can be mastered. Once done you will have what others envy.



Hi Aldrick. Thanks for your response. Happy to know I have fellow SS who are empaths. Yes I do have water in my chart. I have Pisces and Cancer. I also have Fire in my chart. I think I will give a shot on invoking Earth. Or will I invoke Fire at the same time?

techieaki
Posts: 11

Re: Empath

Postby techieaki » Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:12 am

slyscorpion wrote:
techieaki wrote:Hi everyone. I'm an empath. What meditation will you recommend and affirmations if applicable? I'm suffering because I can easily absorb the energies of the people like a sponge. It's causing me a lot of stress. Also, it giving me hard time to ground myself. Thanks in advance.


Your not the only one. I tend to not be able to hang around people for too long cause I pick up on their personality traits and thoughts etc and start to become too much like them if it clashes with me I get really moody. I cant be around certain people like xtians for too long cause its not that I absorb the energy it just feels really bad and I pick up on all the subconscious stuff without fully realizing it.

This is the problem of having Pisces in 1st house.

This has gotten a lot better for me sense I do aura of protection daily I used to be lazy with this. However it still didnt fully go away. I havent tried void much ill try that.

Thank you. I think anyone who has water signs somewhere important is like this too much.


I feel you. It's giving me a lot of stress. Not only the emotions the thoughts as well. I'm still positive that I can make it through but it's difficult since we are dealing with a lot of people. I'm working on a call center.The people I talked over the phone are giving me migraine.

User avatar
Aldrick Strickland
Posts: 955

Re: Empath

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:47 pm

techieaki wrote:
Aldrick Strickland wrote:
techieaki wrote:Hi everyone. I'm an empath. What meditation will you recommend and affirmations if applicable? I'm suffering because I can easily absorb the energies of the people like a sponge. It's causing me a lot of stress. Also, it giving me hard time to ground myself. Thanks in advance.


Hello Fellow Empath, let me induct you into the school of water magick. You must invoke ze Earth. Go to the meditation section on the site it will tell you how to invoke earth. I have Earth in my chart and still struggle with that one.

Invoking fire helps alleviate too much water, just be careful of zeback lashes!! Void and Aura of protection like CobraCommander said is a must. To be an Empath you usually have some water signs to deal with. Cancer be ze moody Bitch but very psychic. Scorpius be ready to kill everyone at all times, very penetrative. Pisces can very weak but not always, VERY empathic and psychic. But they all lunatics.

Unlike the fire counter parts which bestow Courage, Assertiveness and confidence. The water signs bestow the energy of Bitch go fuck yourself. But...what doesnt kill you makes you stronger? Unlike people born with alota fire, who got off easier. You have to storm the castle of life the hard way and take it by the horns.

Reinhard Heydrich had a pisces sun and mercury, moon in scorpio, mars in Aries. He was Himmlers second in command. No matter what youre born with, you can overcome and be as great as you choose to be.

Master your mind and you will master the world. Being an Empath is a gift from Satan that can be mastered. Once done you will have what others envy.



Hi Aldrick. Thanks for your response. Happy to know I have fellow SS who are empaths. Yes I do have water in my chart. I have Pisces and Cancer. I also have Fire in my chart. I think I will give a shot on invoking Earth. Or will I invoke Fire at the same time?


When I found Satan, it was through being a psychic medium. My Mother did it professionally and is unbelievably psychic. I also had that woman with long blonde hair watching over me. I thought She is so real but im just crazy.

The angels attacked me when I tried to work with them. I could never pick a religion. I had this book that talked about xianity, islam, judaism, Buddhism and Hinduism. I would focus on religions to sample their energy.

I got to judaism and felt like I was gonna die. It was the nastiest energy I ever felt. I cleaned it off and gasped what the fuck, those guys with little hats? Why the Hell are they so nasty?

So this girl with blonde hair stuck around and always helped me. So I was like you dont attack me like the other angels, are you some kinda higher angel? She responded dont call me that filth!!

I was like oh okay, dont like angels either. So then one days shes like yo, Satan would like to talk to you. Im like what!? Why would I talk to Satan! Shes like give it a try.

So Satan comes and I instantly recognize him as GOD. I said I dont care if youre evil, meaning the one who rebeled, not that I would go sacrificing people. He was like im not evil! You need to read a certain website. He Directed me here.

I first Dedicated in my astral temple. The blonde hair girl walked through the doors and stood behind me. I was like oh yes? You like to talk to me. She was like im here to watch, ive been waiting your whole life for this moment.

So one day she is like I wanna show you what I look like, close your eyes. My eyes lit up with blinding white light and I physically saw her. It started off I saw her face, she was shorter then me, im like 6"2 or something. She was starring at my chest blankly, then it was like she could tell I could see her and she looked up and smiled. It scared the crap out of me that I opened my eyes.

But all these experiences, you think I would have if not for water? I use to be so Sensitive and one by one every friend I would get would Betray me. I would put up with them treating me like shit. But over years of invoking elements and growing thicker skin, ive become very Brutal.

Which Is funny. I started out getting beat the fuck up by people with stronger personalities and now I can play their game better then they can. Defeat is what makes you stronger.

Thats what makes one fearless, youre not afraid to lose. I dont hide my weaknesses. I display them. Yes I am sensitive, I care about others. I put others before my self. So what? Are you going to let that terrify you? Be used as a weakness against you?

No because youre stronger then that. Deep down you know youre strong. You know you can control this gift. You know that one day you will rise above and become a beacon of strength for others. That you will fight for the people you love and have the abilities to give Hope and understanding to those that seek it from you.
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

techieaki
Posts: 11

Re: Empath

Postby techieaki » Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:06 pm

Aldrick Strickland wrote:
techieaki wrote:
Aldrick Strickland wrote:
Hello Fellow Empath, let me induct you into the school of water magick. You must invoke ze Earth. Go to the meditation section on the site it will tell you how to invoke earth. I have Earth in my chart and still struggle with that one.

Invoking fire helps alleviate too much water, just be careful of zeback lashes!! Void and Aura of protection like CobraCommander said is a must. To be an Empath you usually have some water signs to deal with. Cancer be ze moody Bitch but very psychic. Scorpius be ready to kill everyone at all times, very penetrative. Pisces can very weak but not always, VERY empathic and psychic. But they all lunatics.

Unlike the fire counter parts which bestow Courage, Assertiveness and confidence. The water signs bestow the energy of Bitch go fuck yourself. But...what doesnt kill you makes you stronger? Unlike people born with alota fire, who got off easier. You have to storm the castle of life the hard way and take it by the horns.

Reinhard Heydrich had a pisces sun and mercury, moon in scorpio, mars in Aries. He was Himmlers second in command. No matter what youre born with, you can overcome and be as great as you choose to be.

Master your mind and you will master the world. Being an Empath is a gift from Satan that can be mastered. Once done you will have what others envy.



Hi Aldrick. Thanks for your response. Happy to know I have fellow SS who are empaths. Yes I do have water in my chart. I have Pisces and Cancer. I also have Fire in my chart. I think I will give a shot on invoking Earth. Or will I invoke Fire at the same time?


When I found Satan, it was through being a psychic medium. My Mother did it professionally and is unbelievably psychic. I also had that woman with long blonde hair watching over me. I thought She is so real but im just crazy.

The angels attacked me when I tried to work with them. I could never pick a religion. I had this book that talked about xianity, islam, judaism, Buddhism and Hinduism. I would focus on religions to sample their energy.

I got to judaism and felt like I was gonna die. It was the nastiest energy I ever felt. I cleaned it off and gasped what the fuck, those guys with little hats? Why the Hell are they so nasty?

So this girl with blonde hair stuck around and always helped me. So I was like you dont attack me like the other angels, are you some kinda higher angel? She responded dont call me that filth!!

I was like oh okay, dont like angels either. So then one days shes like yo, Satan would like to talk to you. Im like what!? Why would I talk to Satan! Shes like give it a try.

So Satan comes and I instantly recognize him as GOD. I said I dont care if youre evil, meaning the one who rebeled, not that I would go sacrificing people. He was like im not evil! You need to read a certain website. He Directed me here.

I first Dedicated in my astral temple. The blonde hair girl walked through the doors and stood behind me. I was like oh yes? You like to talk to me. She was like im here to watch, ive been waiting your whole life for this moment.

So one day she is like I wanna show you what I look like, close your eyes. My eyes lit up with blinding white light and I physically saw her. It started off I saw her face, she was shorter then me, im like 6"2 or something. She was starring at my chest blankly, then it was like she could tell I could see her and she looked up and smiled. It scared the crap out of me that I opened my eyes.

But all these experiences, you think I would have if not for water? I use to be so Sensitive and one by one every friend I would get would Betray me. I would put up with them treating me like shit. But over years of invoking elements and growing thicker skin, ive become very Brutal.

Which Is funny. I started out getting beat the fuck up by people with stronger personalities and now I can play their game better then they can. Defeat is what makes you stronger.

Thats what makes one fearless, youre not afraid to lose. I dont hide my weaknesses. I display them. Yes I am sensitive, I care about others. I put others before my self. So what? Are you going to let that terrify you? Be used as a weakness against you?

No because youre stronger then that. Deep down you know youre strong. You know you can control this gift. You know that one day you will rise above and become a beacon of strength for others. That you will fight for the people you love and have the abilities to give Hope and understanding to those that seek it from you.



You're right. I was hurt a lot of times because of being sensitive. I've turned into a person who doesn't have any conscience. My fiery personality took over.

As per HP Maxine you shouldn't show your weaknesses but I think I got your point. We can show weakness but we can overcome it and no one can take advantage.

Just curious is that blonde hair woman your GD? Can you still talk to her? :D

User avatar
Shael
Posts: 3146

Re: Empath

Postby Shael » Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:31 pm

Aldrick Strickland wrote:When I found Satan, it was through being a psychic medium. My Mother did it professionally and is unbelievably psychic. I also had that woman with long blonde hair watching over me. I thought She is so real but im just crazy.

The angels attacked me when I tried to work with them. I could never pick a religion. I had this book that talked about xianity, islam, judaism, Buddhism and Hinduism. I would focus on religions to sample their energy.

I got to judaism and felt like I was gonna die. It was the nastiest energy I ever felt. I cleaned it off and gasped what the fuck, those guys with little hats? Why the Hell are they so nasty?

So this girl with blonde hair stuck around and always helped me. So I was like you dont attack me like the other angels, are you some kinda higher angel? She responded dont call me that filth!!

I was like oh okay, dont like angels either. So then one days shes like yo, Satan would like to talk to you. Im like what!? Why would I talk to Satan! Shes like give it a try.

So Satan comes and I instantly recognize him as GOD. I said I dont care if youre evil, meaning the one who rebeled, not that I would go sacrificing people. He was like im not evil! You need to read a certain website. He Directed me here.

I first Dedicated in my astral temple. The blonde hair girl walked through the doors and stood behind me. I was like oh yes? You like to talk to me. She was like im here to watch, ive been waiting your whole life for this moment.

So one day she is like I wanna show you what I look like, close your eyes. My eyes lit up with blinding white light and I physically saw her. It started off I saw her face, she was shorter then me, im like 6"2 or something. She was starring at my chest blankly, then it was like she could tell I could see her and she looked up and smiled. It scared the crap out of me that I opened my eyes.

But all these experiences, you think I would have if not for water? I use to be so Sensitive and one by one every friend I would get would Betray me. I would put up with them treating me like shit. But over years of invoking elements and growing thicker skin, ive become very Brutal.

Which Is funny. I started out getting beat the fuck up by people with stronger personalities and now I can play their game better then they can. Defeat is what makes you stronger.

Thats what makes one fearless, youre not afraid to lose. I dont hide my weaknesses. I display them. Yes I am sensitive, I care about others. I put others before my self. So what? Are you going to let that terrify you? Be used as a weakness against you?

No because youre stronger then that. Deep down you know youre strong. You know you can control this gift. You know that one day you will rise above and become a beacon of strength for others. That you will fight for the people you love and have the abilities to give Hope and understanding to those that seek it from you.
This was a really nice read.
Thanks for sharing your story :)
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

User avatar
Azorm
Posts: 325
Location: Everywhere

Re: Empath

Postby Azorm » Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:03 pm

It's double egded sword for me. The way I can pick from others and the way they can manipulate me with those things, I can manipulate them too, much much better. My water also senses weak spots in others, so it makes it even easier. I feel evil for even having this tbh, I feel like a living walking weapon sometimes...Very good for magic and even martial arts and some other stuff. Tho I still lack control. Earth too weak often, and Neptune can be a bitch..Oh well.. Everyone has some struggles... But, very nice gift to have.
This is not even my way of writing things. Sigh. I picked up things again.
Have fun...
The Only Thing That Is Constant Is Change -Heraclitus

Hail Satan!

User avatar
Larissa666
Posts: 1316
Location: Earth, Satan's Kingdom

Re: Empath

Postby Larissa666 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:13 pm

Aldrick Strickland wrote:
techieaki wrote:Hi everyone. I'm an empath. What meditation will you recommend and affirmations if applicable? I'm suffering because I can easily absorb the energies of the people like a sponge. It's causing me a lot of stress. Also, it giving me hard time to ground myself. Thanks in advance.


Hello Fellow Empath, let me induct you into the school of water magick. You must invoke ze Earth. Go to the meditation section on the site it will tell you how to invoke earth. I have Earth in my chart and still struggle with that one.

Invoking fire helps alleviate too much water, just be careful of zeback lashes!! Void and Aura of protection like CobraCommander said is a must. To be an Empath you usually have some water signs to deal with. Cancer be ze moody Bitch but very psychic. Scorpius be ready to kill everyone at all times, very penetrative. Pisces can very weak but not always, VERY empathic and psychic. But they all lunatics.

Unlike the fire counter parts which bestow Courage, Assertiveness and confidence. The water signs bestow the energy of Bitch go fuck yourself. But...what doesnt kill you makes you stronger? Unlike people born with alota fire, who got off easier. You have to storm the castle of life the hard way and take it by the horns.

Reinhard Heydrich had a pisces sun and mercury, moon in scorpio, mars in Aries. He was Himmlers second in command. No matter what youre born with, you can overcome and be as great as you choose to be.

Master your mind and you will master the world. Being an Empath is a gift from Satan that can be mastered. Once done you will have what others envy.



Meh, I completely lack water in my chart, spiritually, I am dry as Atacama desert, and yet I am very, very empathetic. I think water is not the only factor here.
Thank You, Lord Azazel!!! Hail to you, The Shining One! Forever!!!

Daily reminder that Gods do not condone mediocrity.

User avatar
SdD
Posts: 518

Re: Empath

Postby SdD » Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:12 am

[quote="Aldrick Strickland"]„[quote]
beautiful story…
now I understand your way of being ...

User avatar
Aldrick Strickland
Posts: 955

Re: Empath

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:25 am

Larissa666 wrote:
Aldrick Strickland wrote:
techieaki wrote:Hi everyone. I'm an empath. What meditation will you recommend and affirmations if applicable? I'm suffering because I can easily absorb the energies of the people like a sponge. It's causing me a lot of stress. Also, it giving me hard time to ground myself. Thanks in advance.


Hello Fellow Empath, let me induct you into the school of water magick. You must invoke ze Earth. Go to the meditation section on the site it will tell you how to invoke earth. I have Earth in my chart and still struggle with that one.

Invoking fire helps alleviate too much water, just be careful of zeback lashes!! Void and Aura of protection like CobraCommander said is a must. To be an Empath you usually have some water signs to deal with. Cancer be ze moody Bitch but very psychic. Scorpius be ready to kill everyone at all times, very penetrative. Pisces can very weak but not always, VERY empathic and psychic. But they all lunatics.

Unlike the fire counter parts which bestow Courage, Assertiveness and confidence. The water signs bestow the energy of Bitch go fuck yourself. But...what doesnt kill you makes you stronger? Unlike people born with alota fire, who got off easier. You have to storm the castle of life the hard way and take it by the horns.

Reinhard Heydrich had a pisces sun and mercury, moon in scorpio, mars in Aries. He was Himmlers second in command. No matter what youre born with, you can overcome and be as great as you choose to be.

Master your mind and you will master the world. Being an Empath is a gift from Satan that can be mastered. Once done you will have what others envy.



Meh, I completely lack water in my chart, spiritually, I am dry as Atacama desert, and yet I am very, very empathetic. I think water is not the only factor here.



When one totally lacks an element they have a pronounced trait of it.
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

User avatar
Aldrick Strickland
Posts: 955

Re: Empath

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:46 am

Azorm wrote:It's double egded sword for me. The way I can pick from others and the way they can manipulate me with those things, I can manipulate them too, much much better. My water also senses weak spots in others, so it makes it even easier. I feel evil for even having this tbh, I feel like a living walking weapon sometimes...Very good for magic and even martial arts and some other stuff. Tho I still lack control. Earth too weak often, and Neptune can be a bitch..Oh well.. Everyone has some struggles... But, very nice gift to have.
This is not even my way of writing things. Sigh. I picked up things again.
Have fun...


Sounds like Pisces. Youre not evil. You are a mirror. What do you want to reflect into the world? FOCUS on that which you want to become a conduit of. Focus on Hitler. His power and His strength and His care for his people. Channel these energies.

A relentless spirit that will struggle again and again. When one cannot deny what has given ones entire life purpose. When the dark shadows of life cast their abysmic shadow over the people around you, like a Star you shall burn forth into the night, giving your Gifts of Hope and Illuminance. Yet to shine as the sun, one must first Burn as it.

This is channeling. I feel the will of Hitler flow through me. The words start to emanate out. His spirit shall rise from the grave and the world will know he was right. Then become a vessel of His spirit.

In Pokemon Ditto is quite weak, but he can become the most powerful by what he chooses to become. The double edge sword is he can be the weakest but especially if he remains in his origional state as a Ditto.

Stop being a Ditto, be a Hitler! - Aldrick 2019
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

User avatar
Aldrick Strickland
Posts: 955

Re: Empath

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:34 am

Azorm wrote:
Aldrick Strickland wrote:
Azorm wrote:It's double egded sword for me. The way I can pick from others and the way they can manipulate me with those things, I can manipulate them too, much much better. My water also senses weak spots in others, so it makes it even easier. I feel evil for even having this tbh, I feel like a living walking weapon sometimes...Very good for magic and even martial arts and some other stuff. Tho I still lack control. Earth too weak often, and Neptune can be a bitch..Oh well.. Everyone has some struggles... But, very nice gift to have.
This is not even my way of writing things. Sigh. I picked up things again.
Have fun...


Sounds like Pisces. Youre not evil. You are a mirror. What do you want to reflect into the world? FOCUS on that which you want to become a conduit of. Focus on Hitler. His power and His strength and His care for his people. Channel these energies.

A relentless spirit that will struggle again and again. When one cannot deny what has given ones entire life purpose. When the dark shadows of life cast their abysmic shadow over the people around you, like a Star you shall burn forth into the night, giving your Gifts of Hope and Illuminance. Yet to shine as the sun, one must first Burn as it.

This is channeling. I feel the will of Hitler flow through me. The words start to emanate out. His spirit shall rise from the grave and the world will know he was right. Then become a vessel of His spirit.

In Pokemon Ditto is quite weak, but he can become the most powerful by what he chooses to become. The double edge sword is he can be the weakest but especially if he remains in his origional state as a Ditto.

Stop being a Ditto, be a Hitler! - Aldrick 2019


Actually, I don't have any planet in Pisces, but my Ascendant is in Cancer and one planet in Scorpio. I'm not really sure yet why do I end up mimicking others so much, I'm still trying to figure it out while waiting for HP. Cobra's natal chart reading to enlighten me more on this all. I noticed my Mars in Scorpio can sometimes make me really dense person and really emotional, but to the point where I often just keep burning on the Astral like a madman, having emotional outbursts and anger issues.Basically, too much water can end up like fire, I agree on that, but I don't want to look at myself as a lunatic anymore, I'm done with that. I mean, yes I have crazy powers and I can become angry easily, but I will find a way to be in peace with myself, and I don't have to look at myself like crazy. I can even pick up powers from others because of my water it seems, but I don't think I should be freaking out anymore...

Yes, I think channeling His energy is great. I met Him on the Astral and after careful observing of His energy and behaviour, I came to conclusion that because of some similarities with Him, it would be nice to learn from Him , but... I will never be someone else anymore. I'm done with that too. Picking up things from others sometimes, well okay, feeling them and merging, okay, but I managed to realize who I am and I will never be so confused or try to be someone else. I can do it all and I can channel energies of the people I admire and love, but I will not be someone else, because I just need to finally learn how to be myself.

Yesterday after I got attacked by one hideous Grey I realized some of my weak spots and my Guardians helped me to finally get rid of my hang up. After so many years of abuse, of being mocked and tossed aside, of trying to fit in and destroying myself in the process, I'm ready to move on. I always was afraid that I will hurt others with my power and my emotions or that I will be lonely, and I never had true friends tbh, not until now. I have no reason to be afraid of myself and my power, I must not look down on myself anymore.

I always tried to be someone else because I always felt like I'm too much of a person, and that I'm " too big" to fit in anywhere, but now I see even if I am too big for this world, I just must make this world a bigger place or I must find some other solution, but I will never hurt myself again or think how crazy or inferior I am. Lot of people here must realize that being passive all the time will lead them nowhere. If we want to become Gods, we must go out from our comfort zone, because this is not for the weak and we must fight in the process.

+ lot of people end up being chained because of others. People holding onto someone's else projection of themselves can end up in the same stage of progress for a really long time and they can even make steps back or can even damage themselves. How many times we tend to hold onto that " I'm crazy, I'm a lunatic" and then we really end up insane and mentally ill. How many times we actually meet someone who can accept us for who we are, but we are too scared to bond because of being tossed aside again and of being joked upon because of our powers or because we are different. How many people here because of their fears and those projections ended up almost completely destroyed...

With the help of my Guardians I managed to make my solar plexus stronger and I have much more fire in my soul and aura now, but it's stable fire, it feels nice. I feel my will now and my personality, it's very strong and it's radiating. I feel energies of others trying to break in, but they can't do it so easily anymore. I can easily see who I am now and I can control those energies of others, I can just banish them from my aura of push them aside. So, my empath problems are fixed by fixing my solar plexus. I was just scared of myself after all. Also, I have some new fancy shield around me tho, it's connected to my solar plexus, I guess I will keep it. It's helping me in controlling this even more.

I felt the need to write this really long, because this is my grave here. Grave of my old self. I'm ready to transform. Phase 4. begins now. Sorry for this essay .....



Look into Decans. Nah no worries, im going through the same thing. Ready to change completely. Its nuts how much we are doing with the Final RTR.
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

returner
Posts: 95

Re: Empath

Postby returner » Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:24 pm

In my understanding spiritual empathy is the transfer of information from a source to the empath. Be it thoughts of people to the state of being of others. I think its alot like postcognition in that it can read currently or pre-existing information but not future events. My question is does this include psychometry or does it only work on people. I already know it can be a useful tool in being a spirit medium working with the souls of the departed.

User avatar
Azorm
Posts: 325
Location: Everywhere

Re: Empath

Postby Azorm » Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:35 pm

Look into Decans. Nah no worries, im going through the same thing. Ready to change completely. Its nuts how much we are doing with the Final RTR.


I deleted the post but, I guess it was too late xD
It's nice that I'm more open but maybe I should not use forums as my diary or something. I'm suprised you even wanted to read it all. Thank you for your time and for understanding. Glad to hear you are also changing, we all must advance even more so we can destroy the enemy finally. So nice that we have the Final RTR, I can see it shaping our new world.
The Only Thing That Is Constant Is Change -Heraclitus

Hail Satan!

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 6300

Re: Empath

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:40 pm

Cacique Satanás wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Empathy is a powerful gift that you can use to your advantage provided:

1. You clean your aura regularly.

2. You maintain a strong aura of protection.

3. You know how to void your mind and discern your thoughts.

The above need to be mastered to make good use of your gift.


Hi HP, what about people like me whom cannot express feelings and everything is very cold?


For this you need to help yourself with human interaction, down the line invoke water element (do not go overboard as this can be harmful), listen to music, dwell in imagination within reasonable extents, and remove blockages to self expression.

You still feel feelings but may not express them, that is all.
ϟ • SS War Room - RTR Co-Ordinator https://www.evilgoy.com • ϟ

ϟ • Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working • ϟ

ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ

slyscorpion
Posts: 2254

Re: Empath

Postby slyscorpion » Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:37 am

i way overdid it with air a few years ago doing a 40 day working where I invoked it and I am still having trouble fully feeling emotions. Anyone know how to help me reverse this
Image

User avatar
SdD
Posts: 518

Re: Empath

Postby SdD » Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:13 pm

slyscorpion wrote:i way overdid it with air a few years ago doing a 40 day working where I invoked it and I am still having trouble fully feeling emotions. Anyone know how to help me reverse this


which element contrary to air ??
¡Earth!
do the same job for 21 days ... because 21 ?? because it's a test! You do not want something permanent if it goes wrong !!

User avatar
Wotanwarrior
Posts: 1081

Re: Empath

Postby Wotanwarrior » Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:10 pm

slyscorpion wrote:i way overdid it with air a few years ago doing a 40 day working where I invoked it and I am still having trouble fully feeling emotions. Anyone know how to help me reverse this


You can do a work with the quintessence to balance your elemental energy.
Hail Father Satan!
Heil Hitler!
Hail Astarté!
Hail Baalzebul!
Hail Gomory!
Hail Horus!
Hail all the gods of duat!

_____________________________

Name of the virus: Judaeorum Repugnants
The medicine that cures this disease: Final RTR https://evilgoy.com/

Athena666
Posts: 1

Re: Empath

Postby Athena666 » Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:39 pm

Aldrick Strickland wrote:
Azorm wrote:
Aldrick Strickland wrote:
Sounds like Pisces. Youre not evil. You are a mirror. What do you want to reflect into the world? FOCUS on that which you want to become a conduit of. Focus on Hitler. His power and His strength and His care for his people. Channel these energies.

A relentless spirit that will struggle again and again. When one cannot deny what has given ones entire life purpose. When the dark shadows of life cast their abysmic shadow over the people around you, like a Star you shall burn forth into the night, giving your Gifts of Hope and Illuminance. Yet to shine as the sun, one must first Burn as it.

This is channeling. I feel the will of Hitler flow through me. The words start to emanate out. His spirit shall rise from the grave and the world will know he was right. Then become a vessel of His spirit.

In Pokemon Ditto is quite weak, but he can become the most powerful by what he chooses to become. The double edge sword is he can be the weakest but especially if he remains in his origional state as a Ditto.

Stop being a Ditto, be a Hitler! - Aldrick 2019


Actually, I don't have any planet in Pisces, but my Ascendant is in Cancer and one planet in Scorpio. I'm not really sure yet why do I end up mimicking others so much, I'm still trying to figure it out while waiting for HP. Cobra's natal chart reading to enlighten me more on this all. I noticed my Mars in Scorpio can sometimes make me really dense person and really emotional, but to the point where I often just keep burning on the Astral like a madman, having emotional outbursts and anger issues.Basically, too much water can end up like fire, I agree on that, but I don't want to look at myself as a lunatic anymore, I'm done with that. I mean, yes I have crazy powers and I can become angry easily, but I will find a way to be in peace with myself, and I don't have to look at myself like crazy. I can even pick up powers from others because of my water it seems, but I don't think I should be freaking out anymore...

Yes, I think channeling His energy is great. I met Him on the Astral and after careful observing of His energy and behaviour, I came to conclusion that because of some similarities with Him, it would be nice to learn from Him , but... I will never be someone else anymore. I'm done with that too. Picking up things from others sometimes, well okay, feeling them and merging, okay, but I managed to realize who I am and I will never be so confused or try to be someone else. I can do it all and I can channel energies of the people I admire and love, but I will not be someone else, because I just need to finally learn how to be myself.

Yesterday after I got attacked by one hideous Grey I realized some of my weak spots and my Guardians helped me to finally get rid of my hang up. After so many years of abuse, of being mocked and tossed aside, of trying to fit in and destroying myself in the process, I'm ready to move on. I always was afraid that I will hurt others with my power and my emotions or that I will be lonely, and I never had true friends tbh, not until now. I have no reason to be afraid of myself and my power, I must not look down on myself anymore.

I always tried to be someone else because I always felt like I'm too much of a person, and that I'm " too big" to fit in anywhere, but now I see even if I am too big for this world, I just must make this world a bigger place or I must find some other solution, but I will never hurt myself again or think how crazy or inferior I am. Lot of people here must realize that being passive all the time will lead them nowhere. If we want to become Gods, we must go out from our comfort zone, because this is not for the weak and we must fight in the process.

+ lot of people end up being chained because of others. People holding onto someone's else projection of themselves can end up in the same stage of progress for a really long time and they can even make steps back or can even damage themselves. How many times we tend to hold onto that " I'm crazy, I'm a lunatic" and then we really end up insane and mentally ill. How many times we actually meet someone who can accept us for who we are, but we are too scared to bond because of being tossed aside again and of being joked upon because of our powers or because we are different. How many people here because of their fears and those projections ended up almost completely destroyed...

With the help of my Guardians I managed to make my solar plexus stronger and I have much more fire in my soul and aura now, but it's stable fire, it feels nice. I feel my will now and my personality, it's very strong and it's radiating. I feel energies of others trying to break in, but they can't do it so easily anymore. I can easily see who I am now and I can control those energies of others, I can just banish them from my aura of push them aside. So, my empath problems are fixed by fixing my solar plexus. I was just scared of myself after all. Also, I have some new fancy shield around me tho, it's connected to my solar plexus, I guess I will keep it. It's helping me in controlling this even more.

I felt the need to write this really long, because this is my grave here. Grave of my old self. I'm ready to transform. Phase 4. begins now. Sorry for this essay .....



Hi, would you mind telling me more about invoking the fire element to help you for being an empath? What affirmation did you use?

SATchives
Posts: 628

Re: Empath

Postby SATchives » Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:44 pm

Wotanwarrior wrote:
slyscorpion wrote:i way overdid it with air a few years ago doing a 40 day working where I invoked it and I am still having trouble fully feeling emotions. Anyone know how to help me reverse this


You can do a work with the quintessence to balance your elemental energy.



Also as stated by HPS Maxine if you're unsure if the feelings you feel are yours visualize quintessence around you and throughout yourself if it goes away then it's not your feelings. Quintessence is same color as a black light
Satchives = Satan Archives = Truth Archives
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/SajDEf33UJd3/ (got ghost banned?)
Archive = https://mega.nz/#F!61IjhSSb!LK2piEUWSzzvUJfZopoNIw
Offline Paintable Final RTR = https://mega.nz/folder/61IjhSSb#LK2piEU ... e/W5gUlbwQ

Work in Progress will be adding more files and reorganizing soon. also regarding the pictures within, there is a lot of good stuff, but also a lot of garbage, it's taken me a long time to get around to this sorting, finally working on it.

RTRS everyday, we are winning, I went offline to focus on myself and RTRS. im back online now.
Hail Satan!
Hail All Demons of Hell!
Hail Hitler!
Image


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Academic Scholar, Bing [Bot], Meteor and 75 guests