Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Some questions from an outsider.

Justasomeone

Hello all. (You could figure out that I'm newly registered).
I believe Consistentmeditator asked some questions about the meaning of life, few weeks ago.
And someone answered like: If you don't want to live then don't live.
But here is the thing: If someone really doesn't wanna live why was he/she ever conceived in the first place?
Then there would be no point killing themselves, because it would only came as a latter justification of not even being born.

Let me suppose, what they write to this forum is right. Then the following questions came up:
Numerous races of the universe, have fallen prey of this alleged reptilian agenda of enslaving the planets population with cold blooded
behavioural calculations, and waging war against them, which after a few centuries or millenias would bring the civilization down.
Knowing that the emotional and rational thinking of the mass mind, is not based on any individual rather than all of them, then how authentically
could any of you make ad hominem attacks, insulting and using profanity against individuals who really could not be responsible for anything,
even for their own existence? What I wanted to convey from this, is that even if one individual does the best possible preventive actions
for his/her survival, that does not necessarily means surviving, according to what has been written on this forum.
In the case of "Second death" or "Becoming a Slave" what was the purpose of the deeds of the fallen races, if the outcome was still losing, no matter if many of the individuals did the maximum amount they could have done, to prevent the collapse?
If you become a "Grey" was that your error? Can everybody be a "winner"? And if not, then what would be the problem with "greys"?
I want to know whom could you call a loser, if nobody is independent from society?
It's a question of correlation between individuality and collectivity.
If I would be a jew, and knowing nobody could choose whom they wanted to be by being born, why is that they need punishment for their existence?
No evidence is shown, just hatred against those people who had as much choice for whom to be born, as any of you.
Is it going to be my fault, if I would be born as a jew or a crypto-jew? Or your fault of being born as a gentile?
I'm also not saying that I accept unjust situations, or happily let any kind of injustice happen. But what is just
in exterminating a race without evidence, because they were allegedy enemy of the white race.
And no I don't wanna read 2-3 thousand year old books about tribalism, it doesn't prove anything.
So you have blue eyes and blonde hair, or maybe have body features reminescent of ancient greek sculptures?
Then you would have the ACCIDENTAL birthright of believing your superiority, and this is the problem.
Accidental because you all don't believe in a creator, yet believing god in a plural form is completely logical.
You believe your superiority but you don't know where it really came from.

And there is a high chance of my post being deleted, or changed, because it's not the first time that the moderators
showed more than enough will to censor content, they don't like. (Don't necessarily have to be mine)
What kind of community is, where you cannot ask anything without fearing the removal of content for the sole reason it was deemed stupid?
I hope grammar mistakes are forgiven at leat.

The jews want to rape your mother kill your father, and slaughter you in a gulag. All behind the confort of institutionalised power of course which was created and mantained by the superior races. As for the so called superiority of different races well you are just gonna have to deal with it as externalization of inner nature is an irrevocable universal eternal law. Knowing how to correctly observe and pick up on nuances is another matter. And theres is also the fact the cream of the gentile races are cursed to the bone.

Justasomeone said:
If I would be a jew, and knowing nobody could choose whom they wanted to be by being born, why is that they need punishment for their existence?
No evidence is shown, just hatred against those people who had as much choice for whom to be born, as any of you.
Yeah why would an oncologist doctor try to get rid of all the cancer in someone's body, doesn't he know a cancer is made up of many individual cells and they didn't chose to be a cancer... Guess what it doesn't matter if the doctor is retarded enough to try to save the good cancer cells, they're still part of a mortal disease that has only one purpose and will kill the person.

Dude you don't have evidence all cancer in the world is bad how can you be so hateful there's good individual cancers that didn't chose their species...

There is plenty of evidence here to just begin the study, plus 5000 years of history from Herodotus to Henry Ford, the biological weapon some people are to naïve to empathise with because some semblance of "humananity" won't spare you when their agenda is done and your civilization died by the Jew cancer.

As for the Greys it doesn't matter weather or not someone feel offended how they're called we're just stating facts here. Their civilization lost, they've become weapons and that's it, there's no "judgement" here.

Justasomeone said:
I believe Consistentmeditator asked some questions about the meaning of life, few weeks ago.
But here is the thing: If someone really doesn't wanna live why was he/she ever conceived in the first place?
Then there would be no point killing themselves, because it would only came as a latter justification of not even being born.

Let me suppose, what they write to this forum is right. Then the following questions came up:
Numerous races of the universe, have fallen prey of this alleged reptilian agenda of enslaving the planets population with cold blooded
behavioural calculations, and waging war against them, which after a few centuries or millenias would bring the civilization down.
Knowing that the emotional and rational thinking of the mass mind, is not based on any individual rather than all of them, then how authentically
could any of you make ad hominem attacks, insulting and using profanity against individuals who really could not be responsible for anything,
even for their own existence? What I wanted to convey from this, is that even if one individual does the best possible preventive actions
for his/her survival, that does not necessarily means surviving, according to what has been written on this forum.
In the case of "Second death" or "Becoming a Slave" what was the purpose of the deeds of the fallen races, if the outcome was still losing, no matter if many of the individuals did the maximum amount they could have done, to prevent the collapse?
If you become a "Grey" was that your error? Can everybody be a "winner"? And if not, then what would be the problem with "greys"?
I want to know whom could you call a loser, if nobody is independent from society?
Is it going to be my fault, if I would be born as a jew or a crypto-jew? Or your fault of being born as a gentile?
I'm also not saying that I accept unjust situations, or happily let any kind of injustice happen. But what is just
in exterminating a race without evidence, because they were allegedy enemy of the white race.
And no I don't wanna read 2-3 thousand year old books about tribalism, it doesn't prove anything.
So you have blue eyes and blonde hair, or maybe have body features reminescent of ancient greek sculptures?
Then you would have the ACCIDENTAL birthright of believing your superiority, and this is the problem.
Accidental because you all don't believe in a creator, yet believing god in a plural form is completely logical.

And there is a high chance of my post being deleted, or changed, because it's not the first time that the moderators
showed more than enough will to censor content, they don't like. (Don't necessarily have to be mine)
What kind of community is, where you cannot ask anything without fearing the removal of content for the sole reason it was deemed stupid?

The reason no one would give you a serious answer on could simply be because you lack common sense and thought to make some decisions of your own.
Your first question is pretty much about nature vs nurture.
If you think about it, a person is influenced by his or her surroundings, but should be able to make decisions of their own through various experiences, and with some thought, be able to decide weather or not to do something.
Aside from that, a person is ALWAYS responsible for his or her own life. Restrictions may happen or things pushed on you by others, but the decision is always yours on how to deal with it.

^This is just common sense. It does not need to be explained.

As for jews, they're alien souls. If you know the differences between races, even if you look simply at the variety of catlike animals on our planet, I mean lions, tigers, panthers, leopards etc.. they may seem similar in build and movement but they are very different from one another.
If you can not wrap your head around that the jews are a race different than the white/black/asian gentile group, then you probably should do some research yourself.

Also, these things bother me:
1)"insulting and using profanity against individuals who really could not be responsible for anything,
even for their own existence?"

2)"Then you would have the ACCIDENTAL birthright of believing your superiority, and this is the problem.
Accidental because you all don't believe in a creator, yet believing god in a plural form is completely logical."

3)"What kind of community is, where you cannot ask anything without fearing the removal of content for the sole reason it was deemed stupid?"

1) I told you, you have the responsibility over your own life. Choose your destinity. It is not going to fall out of the sky.

2) Eh.. so you are saying that even if you were born in your parents house, someone else may come in, threaten to kill and/or rape you and steal your house/land?
That birthright is absolutely not accidental as you call it. Like I started the post with, you lack common sense.
And xianity may have been a big influence in your life.. either directly or indirectly.

3) They say 'no question is stupid' .. they may not be stupid, but they may be utterly retarded. And if people ask retarded questions most of the time they'll dismiss your honest answer and stick with what they thought up themselves. No matter how wrong it may be.
I think that if such things do not get approved, its for a good reason, probably similar to what I just stated. Rather than wasting peoples time reading stupid stuff, or perhaps filtering so that we may grow mentally in a good direction, rather than being continuously decieved by retardedness or potardedness.. 'Drugs are good lets get stoonneeed maaan' ...

Justasomeone said:
But here is the thing: If someone really doesn't wanna live why was he/she ever conceived in the first place? 1.a
Then there would be no point killing themselves, because it would only came as a latter justification of not even being born. 1.b

In the case of "Second death" or "Becoming a Slave" what was the purpose of the deeds of the fallen races, if the outcome was still losing, no matter if many of the individuals did the maximum amount they could have done, to prevent the collapse? 2.
If you become a "Grey" was that your error? Can everybody be a "winner"? And if not, then what would be the problem with "greys"? 2
I want to know whom could you call a loser, if nobody is independent from society? 3
If I would be a jew, and knowing nobody could choose whom they wanted to be by being born, why is that they need punishment for their existence? 4
Is it going to be my fault, if I would be born as a jew or a crypto-jew? Or your fault of being born as a gentile? 2.3.4.
So you have blue eyes and blonde hair, or maybe have body features reminescent of ancient greek sculptures? 5.
You believe your superiority but you don't know where it really came from. 6

What kind of community is, where you cannot ask anything without fearing the removal of content for the sole reason it was deemed stupid? 7.

I hate long ass essays packed with questions but here we go:
1.a A person who don´t want to live is either sick or lives a misserabel live. both problems can be solved with actions/solutions offered in this forum.
1.b Killing your self is in any case besides escaping torture a useless time wasting action. -->
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=19218&p=78376&hilit=on+suicide#p78376

2. Adolf Hitler: "Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live."
The gods care about people who fight --->
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18719&p=74057&hilit=greys#p74057

3. Look at our HPs/HPSs they work and after work they help people here, do rituals etc. they have no free time to waste on useles pointles stuff like netflix etc. -->
"I have not played this game nor know its content, but it looks like it had a story. Zero time for any of that however for me." HP. Hoodedcobra666
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=19517&p=80342&hilit=review+game#p80342

4. They are a bioweapon. Created to enslave / kill every non jew. Well if you are not a pius jew only a secular jew the pius jew will use you as long as you are usefull then kill you off. I´m not a God or HP but i think if some secular jew would dedicate his live to fight the pius jew / rtr / etc. I think the gods will figure something out. Even if no reproduction may be allowed. (my opinion). about the pius will kill secular jew--->

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=19998&p=84661&hilit=rabbinical+gangs+fight+each+other#p84661

""Secular jews that are used to enslave and as propaganda for the goyim in the future, will have outlived their use by the "Messianic Times" in which before they will be exterminated as "Sinners".

This is why we have frequently jews crawling on the forums and wanting to get in, aside blatant and obvious infiltration purposes. They aren't going to have a lot of fun when their racial agenda takes hold, they will be decimated by the head reptiles." HP. Hoodedcobra666

5. List of jewish expulsion ---> https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19656&p=81729#p81729

"1290-1292 A.D. - Apulia, Italy (and other towns) - Jews Expelled/Conversion; ritual murder of Christian
child (C. Roth, 'The History of the Jews of Italy', p. 100) " probably purim shit

6. satan created the races, white black, asian. the sub races did develop over time (indians, mexicans etc..)
white race is direct descandence from him. (other races are equaly important). we belive in a creator and know there are more gods who guide protect help the races. satan = head god.

7. it´s only partly about censoring , its more preventing distraction, letting important subjects approved/discussed/helped. just look at any youtube video with over a few millions vwies, at the comments, this place would offer no value if any degenarate/troll would had the chance to ask stuff that is explaned easily with reading the main site or forum a little. This is a place for advancement. Not shittalking which it would be if the HP/HPs wouldn´t work hard every day to ensure this. Think of it like you would want to eat a soup with a spoon and every second someone comes around shaking you.
You won´t eat much soup/wisdom.

I quit reading here, the mass mind can be affected by one man. The high priests have written about this, the mass mind subconsciously creates this person. Any great leader taps into it, and there is certain people who can almost alter reality to the masses or have the masses think a certain way.

Justasomeone said:

You do realize that's a problem for many people. It proves SO MUCH FUCKING BULLSHIT. The bible however old the Old Testament is and the around nearing 2000 years of the New Testament. Has produced SO MUCH fucking bullshit in the past thousands of years. All because people believe in this shit and they probably more than likely never read it.

Isn't it funny so-called people of the book that supposedly are good. Are hated so much, isn't it weird for you to come here and state that we are bigots.

For example you might state something when I had a debate about jews to someone. They literally told me "I'm jealous of jews because they have such a strong loving bond among each other all the way from the simplest jew down to the family. Their religion and race has withstood thousands of years of destruction. god is punishing us for our jealousy and attacks on good people of the book.

I said "Of course I'm jealous I want that for us Gentiles. And besides as a Nazi-Satanist why am I not allowed to be so loving and altrustic with my own gentiles. Why can THEY do it and WE can't, what's up with that?

We hate jews, okay, what is the problem? Sure secular jews might not act like wild maniacs like orthodox/religious ones perhaps hating them as the problem is incorrect. But non the less isn't it strange the slightest bit that for thousands of years, it's the same bullshit. We are in an occult spiritual warfare it's us against them.

Jewish ideology doesn't work. This is a gentile planet it belongs to an alternative extraterrestial race we call the Nordics. It's their planet and they want it back. The jewish people have fucked with the wrong planet in this blip of time that has occurred.

In reality lets suppose and surmise that jews are innocent that they are just as gentile as us just people with a crazy ideology that is some sort of maligned Satanism. We hate them, they hate us, why can't we hate?

I hate to state muh dick, muh pussy, muh feels cause it makes us into social marxists. But we hate them and they hate us. Why are we not allowed to hate them, people hate things, gotta hate something.

Like Nelson Muntz from the Simpsons stated "Gotta nuke something". Lisa inquiring about his nuke the whales poster.

We hate jews......and what is the problem? What we aren't allowed to express our hatred, we aren't allowed to feel bad towards so-called master race that imposes retarded upon retarded levels of retardation of illogical crazy biblical book simply for them to try and subjugate the world in an old way.

Remember what one of the biblical laws are. The war against Amalek is generational.

Justasomeone said:

I agree with this statement in the sense of censoring comments and whatnot as someone whom has a low-tolerance for moderation and want more freedom. But that is the way our forums are.

Also deemed stupid is not a matter of being deemed stupid. It's a matter that you found Ancient-Forums and bypassed the entire website. So you didn't study things and are asking a bunch of questions like the aforementioned "bigot" when we aren't bigots just stating the truth.

It's like Yahoo forums people bypass the main website and find our occult site and ask questions that can easily be answered by reading the website.

In fact it reminds me of a few lunatics that state they are already Satanic and wish to add their Satanism mostly kosher non-sense to us and we are like that doesn't roll with us.

Justasomeone said:
...wrong...

Let's go with what you said let's say we are wrong. That JoS and Nazism are wrong and it's just ignorance. We are all hippy children of the corn brothers and sister fraternity crap.

Not everyone likes that.

Like I said before let's state we wrong. What is wrong in what we are in?

Your basically stating Satanism and Nazism and the JoS is wrong because we express hate. Particularly hatred towards one specific rat shit creature that thinks it's their god given right to subjugate the world.

At the end we will be proven right. I agree that what the JoS states is crazy but like a fox. In other words we are not the bad guys here far from it.

We simply wish life and the World to work right in a true non-conflictorial state. We simply wish mankind the best of existence in a non-new age manner.

We wish to help mankind. Anything wrong with that? Look at all the stupid shit jews have done from judeo-bolshevik propaganda. What about Pislam? that is okay a so-called religion of peace.

Let's state we are wrong just for argument.

In our wrongness we are right.

As the old saying goes:

Hates gonna hate.

And with that hatred we are bringing hate to the real troublemakers. The obvious answer is: It's the jews and the xtians and shabbos are in on it.

And BTW it's not just us it's a plethora of people whom have stated quite the opposite on jews even people who is their job to enforce mainstream history find themselves at odds with research on things like say the Holohoax.

We aren't the bad guys, they are.

Justasomeone said:

No one wants to die when you are a little baby. When you were born. You'd never want to die if you were born in the war torn Syrian landscape where hundreds of thousands have died (due to Jews.) Because you do not have time neither resource to think in terms of ideology, you don't have time to consider the subject about the futility of existence. You are living from your fight or flight response.

People who do want to die are indeed losers. Suffering is inevitable. A poor man suffers because of his poverty and a rich man due to his riches. A man without a family suffers for not having a family. A man suffers for not having love and a loved man suffers because of his love. Suffering is inevitable, while all suffering is not equal. Those who want to die are self entitled brats who believe they suffer because of the outside world and still don't want to change their internal reality. If you are a loser and everyone hates you, and you want to die,...... You are still a worthless loser. If you change yourself and you love yourself and now others start loving you as well,.....you are now a winner.

In fact it doesn't matter if you were born. And now one believes here in inherent superiority. That's the entire reason why we try to advance by meditation for the sake of gaining superiority.

As for Jews, in fact they are responsible for a whole. If in a pack of hyenas a loser hyena does not hunt ,he is still in that pack. The lions will still rip him and all his brethren to shreds even of they didn't have any involvement in hunting in the lions territory. In fact where a diseased cell has little to no effect on the human body as compared to other diseased cells,it is still inherently a diseased cell. The medicine will still act on all the diseased cells. Eustance Mullins showed in the Hegemony of Parasitism, how Jews are parasitic creatures who feed of of society. Even if that weren't true for a single person, he/she still has that alien soul and that connection to that alien thpughtform to which he gives energy,just by existing. So yes all of the Jews are responsible and all of them will be dealt with.

As for greys, some greys who are not microchiped are with Satan. As for the greys ejo did got micro chipped,yes they we're losers and they are responsible for their predicament as the greys who survived are responsible for their predicament. Whatever your situation, you have responsibility for your actions, no matter what life throws at you. Because only you can control your actions and thoughts.

As for evidence, I think you missed the whole point since all we've ever talked about is about evidence. They admit in their own writings they hate all gentiles,they wage occult warfare against us and our gods,they want to make Borg slaves out of us. There is nothing at this point hidden about the NWO. 50% of the topics that we've talked about in this forum is about this.

Justasomeone said:

I remember reading that topic, about the meaning of life, i don't think i left a post there because it's a trivial and superfluous thing to contemplate that much into.

I see you're concerned about the negative things that can happen in reality but,
Whether you asked to be born or not, or wanted to is irrelevant, the reality is that you were born and you're alive.

All living things strive for their place in the universe and do the best they can to survive, it is the natural thing to do.
because if you neglect life and do noting with it, then you will stagnate and stagnation leads to entropy/death, in other words, you will suffer if you do this.

This is why the gods gave a very simple meaning/purpose to life, i.e to better yourself and the universe.
to better yourself is to evolve and adapt, increasing your survival capabilities and chances which in turn makes life 'easier' and more enjoyable compared to those who stagnate.

Justasomeone said:

This is going to be a bit lengthy. It is not anyone's choice to be conceived. And you were not conceived with a predetermined purpose. Your life doesn't have a particular purpose, like some programmed robot. That's something you assign yourself as you develop. You can choose to ruin it or make the best out of it. As Satan said, the purpose in life is to better yourself and the universe. Humans were created to eventually become immortal, so the best we can do with our infinite existence is to better the universe however we can. Whatever is happening in someone's life that makes them want to commit suicide has no relation with their 'purpose for existing', but is the result of past life karma, planetary influences and in some cases malevolent beings. Even the balance of elements in the soul can affect one's outlook on life. A lack of fire can perhaps make one prone to suicidal tendencies, for instance. As you can see, it has nothing to do with you lacking the so called 'purpose of existence'.
As for the reptilians, yes they exist and it's their nature to prey on other civilizations and conquer them through foul means in order to exploit them for their life force and as slaves. Look at it from this perspective: a lion ruthlessly preys on a deer and kills it for meat. There is no day that the deer will have sentimental feelings for the lion because 'its the lion's nature to prey on it'. Only an insane person would feel positively for an enemy who is out to attack and destroy you because 'its how they are'.
Moving on, yes the ancients lost and fell victim to the enemy, despite putting up a fight. Why you're attacking this noble act, I don't know. So should they have stood still and let kikes ruin everything as they watched? Would you let a loved one get harmed because it seems impossible to stop it?
As for the jews, they are an entire unit of parasites sent here to conquer the planet from within. Not one of them is 'good'. They all have the same goal which they work towards, consciously or unconsciously, that of subjugating the earth by whatever means and handing it over to their Reptilian masters. They are an entire unit, each with their own task. This is why we have 'normal jews', every single one of them works to push their agenda. About no evidence being shown, you sound like you're describing the enemy. It is they who have unfounded hatred for gentiles because they are gentiles, and state clearly in their 'holy books' that we should be exterminated. You don't even need JoS to know of the countless crimes of jews against humanity in the past 5000 years. Even their rabbis admit that they are alien souls sent to take over the planet. Its encoded in their souls, and they are connected with their alien masters who guide them. You cannot fuck our planet up for 5 freaking thousand years, brag about your insane mission and expect to be treated well. You're not even human in the first place(not referring to you). I think you need to do some research if you think we hate the jews for no reason. And they are the enemies of all of gentile humanity-all races have suffered unimaginable crimes committed by these parasites. We've been merciful with them, purging them from our countries but they never change as they have to complete their mission. And we will make sure they don't. And that they pay for every single crime they committed.
Personally I'm black, but I don't see anything wrong with whites being proud of their race. And yes, they are genetically superior. They have brought great advances to the world in virtually all fields. All gentiles have contributed, but whites did it the most. I'm actually happy for them, and I'm a very proud black. Whites are descendants of the Nordic Gods, so for someone who has read our forums I don't see why you shouldn't know that's what makes them superior. This is even in the jewble where the Elohim floods the whole globe to destroy the Nephilim aka the Aryans, descendants of Satan and the Nordic Gods.
Lastly, the forums are strictly monitored to prevent retarded shit, trolling, Christard and Mudslime preachers, kikes and other degenerates from posting their shit here. Believe me, we've had enough of that over the years. And I have to admit that something about your post gives me a weird vibe, but I had to answer anyway. :)

I don't understand what is the point of this pseudo-philosophical debate on life and death.

Humanity was created to spiritually advance to achieve the condition of the Gods and reach physical and spiritual immortality. We have been created for this goal and the ancient pagan literature is proving this over and over again. If you have any doubt about it, this is why Joy of Satan was created, to restore the ancient spirituality over humanity and to free it from the enemies who try to turn the humanity into a slave colony, namely the Jews. Period. You have all the relevant data on the JoS websites plus an entire library full with all kind of references about ancient to modern books and authors who are proving our point. Also the HPs are writing these references in their sermons.

Justasomeone said:
Nope. This relates to our Soul. The jewish soul is allien to ours. Is not about being or not being your fault for what you are. I had the opportunity myself to see how parasitic are even the normal ordinary jews and how they blame someone else all the time for the crap or the mistakes they do. For example you blame terrorists for 9/11 when is proven beyond any doubt that the jews running US and Mossad done it. There are numerous acts of terrorism and mass murder done by the jews from ancient to modern times. All you have to do is to open the JoS Library and start studying.

Mate, we don't force our ideas on anyone, a person needs to see and feel it's correct. All we do is offer you the red pill so to say.

I see you've done some research and that's great and I know the worldwide conditioning is extreme. It pains me to see what nonsense is on the television and I wretch at the made up news that pains me to read in the newspapers.

And why am I like this? From life experience....

I was a youngster in the old South Africa and witnessed the forced change over to the communist crime ridden poverty filled cesspit it is now.

As a youth I could read between the lines and could see that the country was being forced that way.I remember all of the luxury cars, women with great big diamond and ruby rings. The place was rich and the South African Rand was one to one with the GB Pound. But they were threatened they will become a third world poverty stricken banana state through worldwide sanctions. Ha ha, cough cough. SA didn't need the world....

And now I see it all of the time everywhere. The media is totally controlled and they condition the people through it. And learning about energy vibration and mind power the mass mind of people do produce a great amount of energy to create what their (beliefs), thought vibration is.

And when people are not falling for their conditioning then they pull out the scare tactics. And if that doesn't work then they send out the heavies to physically get you.

I promise you we are not living in a free society. There are the thought police and people cannot openly speak what they see and think because of getting misaligned socially or getting the state on their backs for being contrary to enforced state policy.

There is also proof of the same plan with the recent USSR Soviet Union which was jewish communism. And they're still working towards that end now. The jews never stop trying to destroy us.

SA is heavily intoxicated with xtianity. And through being raised in it I was always in despair at the slavish nature of their gawd. How pathetic and needy. And prayers never answered. I judged that xtianity religion as a social club for weak needy losers. I thought well you can use it to get your need for employment out there you could go up front and get the whole congregation to pray for you. And thus they will all know your need and maybe someone could help make connections. But it was never help from that thought form that needs our energy so desperately.

And that goes on to how Pagans were tortured and burned at the stake during the Inquisition and Crusades to remove our spiritual knowledge and power and enslave us to the jehova thought form. Spirituality is working with our own personal spiritual energy and mind powers. This is a birth right we all have that has been forcefully been stolen and removed from the populace. The jews biggest secret is their obsession with and practice of the occult.

I don't believe in a creator that fashioned the world. I believe it always was and evolved. I personally believe in the Joy Of Satan stance that the three main Races were made by extra-terrestrials. With Satan being our father and creator God.

There is just no justifiable explanation for our psychic, spiritual abilities outside of JOS.

I too have found some of the members here to be a bit hard and harsh. But you know it must pain them to have to read crap on here because they're well on the path and done lots of study and personal spiritual empowerment. And when you feel strong you can lack time and patience with those that cannot see what you can see.

Satan offers free will. So if someone wants to be lazy and be a hazard to themselves through not studying or meditating then they create their level in life. I really do see a mental problem with people feeling totally unfulfilled and that everything's hopeless and futile. And that mental problem of lack or unfulfilment I personally believe comes from the lack of the knowledge of Spirituality and Spiritual practice.

And it's that craving for spiritual meditation and soul empowerment that leads people to alcohol, drugs and destroying themselves. I felt that uselessness in everything before coming back to my original religion here.

So that may be one reason that a person wants to kill themselves. And so far as the jews are concerned. They are the worst parasite to ever infest this planet and they are the one thing that absolutely needs to be destroyed and go instinct.

Why...well look at all of the horrendous things they have done and continue to do. I totally can see how they're behind everything. The Abrahamic religions, owned and controlled media, controlling world governments. The jews are the greatest threat to this planet and our lives.

As I said I don't proselytise and as you asked there is my view. All that is needed is for you to keep studying and start the meditation program. And once you feel it you'll know it's real.

Opening yourself Spiritually opens up your ability to see Truth.

Justasomeone said:
What? "I want answers to these questions which I have, but I'm not going to read through the hours and hours of extensive research conducted over years, which you have done and continue to do"? Then go to a church and pay a Child rapist to rape your Child/ren and also to bullshit you. If you want answers, then read the answers. If you refuse to accept that 1+1 does not = banana, but in fact =2, then enjoy being ignorant.

The proof is in the pudding and while most puddings are sweet, for you it is evident that it will be bitter and sickly and not for your palate. That means you don't want to know the truth because you refuse the answers. Based on this, you are not permitted to eat your pudding until you have eating your main meal of meats which you dislike and horrible vegetables, all dry and without gravy/sauce and seasoning. Bon appetit - and don't complain to the cook; this is your exact order.

Justasomeone said:

You don't want to read things , so you are not asking this question.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back