Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How was everyones' weekend?

Too many attacks. I've noticed the attacks get more intense on Saturdays for obvious reasons, but what's weird is that not every Saturday attacks are more intense that usual.

Unfortunately for them, more attacks = more retaliation from my end.

Really nice and calm. Felt especially good considering the prior days I was under some heavy psychological and spiritual attacks. Prior to those attacks I was feeling lazy and only wanted to do 1-3 reps of each letter for the Final RTR, I believe that's why I started to be attacked. I've found the best combatant to psychological and spiritual attacks is doing the full 9 reps of each letter, felt immediately better. Also had some good interactions with some female goddess, most likely Astarte, not sure.

Malkom said:
Really nice and calm. Felt especially good considering the prior days I was under some heavy psychological and spiritual attacks. Prior to those attacks I was feeling lazy and only wanted to do 1-3 reps of each letter for the Final RTR, I believe that's why I started to be attacked. I've found the best combatant to psychological and spiritual attacks is doing the full 9 reps of each letter, felt immediately better. Also had some good interactions with some female goddess, most likely Astarte, not sure.
Why do whenever one has an encounter with any female figure they always say it is Astarte,if your not sure then don't say it is her,it can really mess you up,negative entities impersonate our gods and assuming is a bad idea

Coraxo said:
Too many attacks. I've noticed the attacks get more intense on Saturdays for obvious reasons, but what's weird is that not every Saturday attacks are more intense that usual.

Unfortunately for them, more attacks = more retaliation from my end.

Wow why are they attacking you so heavily? You must be very strong or something :eek:

shinninglight said:
Why do whenever one has an encounter with any female figure they always say it is Astarte,if your not sure then don't say it is her,it can really mess you up,negative entities impersonate our gods and assuming is a bad idea
Because Astarte is one of the more "active" gods, when it comes to interacting with humans. Don't tell me what to say, and don't assume I'm inexperienced with these types of interactions.

Malkom said:
shinninglight said:
Because Astarte is one of the more "active" gods, when it comes to interacting with humans. Don't tell me what to say, and don't assume I'm inexperienced with these types of interactions.
Am just asking you to be careful,who is telling you what to say,if you want to go assuming not my problem,but just know that assumption is the mother of fuck ups.

When you try to be reasonable and you get bashed for it :roll:

Malkom said:
shinninglight said:
It seems you don't know how enemy attack works,don't act like I am trying yo tell you what to do if you do not want to take the advice them leave it.

NinRick said:
Wow why are they attacking you so heavily? You must be very strong or something :eek:

This is not about me being a prime target or whatever, the enemy attacks us relentlessly, all of us. And the attacks range from personal attacks to general curses.
If you don't feel attacked it's probably due to your GD's protection, especially if you're new/not advanced enough to protect yourself. My GD is awesome and protects me but not always or from everything, I've been building a strong AoP for years now.
The reason why I feel the attacks more on Saturdays is because the jews do extra curses on that day. Too bad for them these curses only affect my mood a little and nothing else. They're like an annoying mosquitoe and I get rid of that mosquitoe by doing some RTRs.

The enemy is so incredibly weak these days due to our RTRs and also due to us being able to defend ourselves finally. The reason the jews dominated before is because they stripped us from all knowledge on how to protect ourselves and fight back.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back