Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

European Subraces

darkmonkey666

Doing research on this I came across this https://www.theapricity.com/earlson/reeh/index.htm
Of course due to censorship somehow whatever this person wrote on Jews doesnt come up it just goes to a blank page (this is the only page not working) so I dont know what their opinion on this is. However I believe this this is the source the Nazis used in one of the documents on this that I read however this appears to be much more lengthy. So it may be helpful.

Me personally I cant quite tell for sure due to the but my warrior like spirit and desire for leadership position in things and creativity I might be nordic but the second one in the Nazi Primer book Phallic (that doesnt appear on that site and fit me not as much in personality but somewhat in appearance) so I dont know for sure the rest didnt fit as much. Though I know for sure my adoptive dad would be Mediterranean just from personality aspects alone everything listed fit him.

Anyways I thought this could help someone. So I wanted to post it.

However I did want to add I am a little confused how can none of that fully fit me as an individual to the point I am confident about it. I cant be sure to absolute. In the Nazi Primer book I remember reading the characteristics of Nordics Phallic (if I spelled it right) I could be either and some of both didnt fully fit me.

Partly what got me into studying this was that article on here. Anyways when I say leadership no I am not one of those dumb infiltrators on here who just wants a leadership position on here just so you know (I saw a bunch of posts like that lol) what I mean is I always had a desire to like start a buisness or be the boss of someone in a positive helpful way organize people or events start something etc. That was a prominent part of my personality but it may be just astrology since a bunch of aspects said I am like that. However yeah I do have blonde hair that is kind of reddish undertone but more golden color I am around 5 11.

I cant figure this out for sure but I was one of the first two listed in the Nazi Primer book its a 50 50 chance of being one or the other Then again both had personality traits that dont fit me.

Does the Nazi primer book elaborate on the characteristics of the Irish and Scottish subraces or are these covered under western, phalic ? English makeup seems to be similar to Germany, with more on the Nordic/Phalic side + some western.

Although the Nordic from Norway was very close to the way I look I did a search on that place and people I look about the same as that. What about other subraces from that place none of them are pictured in that document. It looks like a lot of people from that place are slender too which is me. I am kind of warrior like in a way so that may fit some culture or group. I may be a somewhat mix of a couple but Mediterranean Baltic and Alpine dont fit me at all in looks or personality. If I type in Norway Blonde man in google images some of the people appear to look almost exactly the same in facial structure eyes hair color and look.

What I mean is interesting since I have started to become racially aware and hook into that energy. I can describe the energy as almost tribal in someway like id really value true family and kinship in someway but its kind of a strong warrior energy. I wish there was someway to connect with my ancestors and find out for sure what their holidays and religious practices are (yeah I know I am supposed to pay attention to Spiritual Satanism alone but I want a few things from my culture whatever it is somehow) have always had that feeling. This is why I always looked up to strong African American people (though no I am not going to or race mixing I am just saying they are cool) because they have a similar kind of tribal warrior spirit to this (but different) and they stick toghether and have that kinship I wish I could have.

I love the energy though of trying to connect with my roots I feel strong and confident. I have wondered about this stuff for awhile and longed to have a culture for awhile but havent bothered to look it up.

We dont really have a culture or anything that defines us in America. I always kind of wished for that feeling. Its all boring and superficial I wish to get back out in Nature I love nature and practice meditations and rituals with people or have meaningful holidays and traditions not superficial stuff based on just money and all the boring enemy crap.

Just my feelings on things this reminded me to post these thoughts cause no one else may understand this. We dont even have interesting anything that is our own anymore.

LightAlgur said:
There are tools in the main site
that help you achieve what you desire.
I’d look into the runes and past life.

Ok cool thank you. I think I am from somewhere around the area I mentioned cause that would look closest to me of all of them but I would probably have to do meditation on this. I know they had the Vikings which were very warrior like from what I heard.

I would have to do runes and figure this out for myself. I will focus on the race awaking ritual for now though.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back