Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Final RvR ?

RoseWolf

Hi there,

Might be a stupid question. Dunno. I just wants to make sure.

I finished doing Final RvR where you destroy the Hebrew Letters. All 22 Letters. Do I continue doing it again and again throughout the year ?

RoseWolf said:
Hi there,

I finished doing Final RvR where you destroy the Hebrew Letters. All 22 Letters. Do I continue doing it again and again throughout the year ?

Yes, we keep doing the RTR at least once every day, we've been doing this since July of last year and we will keep doing it until we are notified otherwise. The RTR is our best method of taking down the enemy's bullshit so we'll keep doing it for as long as we have to to keep the enemy down and to destroy them.

RoseWolf said:
Hi there,

Yes. It must be done everyday until further notice. As many as possible per day

Yep. There is no schedule on the "Final RTR." You can perform it daily, multiple times if you like. It's all towards the betterment of yourself and the world.

Yes it's to be done every single day.

There are curses on mankind and you undo the jewish curses on your soul first which brings the dirt up to the surface of your aura. So you will need to do Maxine's returning curses and aura of protection meditation afterwards.

There is a massive vortex of energy of the yhvh thought form and each time you complete the Final RTR you're draining it of energy. So we do the Final RTR everyday as a cleansing for ourselves and to free the world from jewish bindings and curses.

I find this Final RTR to be so easy and such a pleasure to do. I have a routine of doing three sets of it. At nine reps each time as a minimum. I believe in pacing to be comfortable to manage it easily every day. So don't get carried away with it but the above amount I find easy to be done daily.

Thanks you All.
I am doing it again and every day. I enjoy doing it every day as well ^^

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back