Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Scars left pointer finger

StraitShot47

I heard an old wives tale, about scars on your left pointer finger. For each scar someone loves/d you.

I didn't believe it til I actually looked at my pointer fingers. The left definitely has micro scars on it, while right is clean.

I'm mainly right handed, but I guess I do more work with my left hand. Is there any truth to this tale?

images

StraitShot47 said:
I heard an old wives tale, about scars on your left pointer finger. For each scar someone loves/d you.

I didn't believe it til I actually looked at my pointer fingers. The left definitely has micro scars on it, while right is clean.

I'm mainly right handed, but I guess I do more work with my left hand. Is there any truth to this tale?

The only scar I have on my pointer finger is from when I drew blood for my dedication ritual to Satan.

There seems to be proof and hard evidence for palmistry as a form of divination but as far as I know we don't teach it here, it's not a very notable subject that's brought up very often and there's not a lot of information on it regarding Spiritual Satanism, but I remember a few SS members from years ago that were into it.

Do your husband, wife, boyfriend, girlfriend, mum, dad, brother, sister, son, daughter, auntie, uncle, grandmother, grandfather, friend, best friend... love you? How many cuts do you have? :p

Ghost in the Machine said:
StraitShot47 said:

The only scar I have on my pointer finger is from when I drew blood for my dedication ritual to Satan.

There seems to be proof and hard evidence for palmistry as a form of divination but as far as I know we don't teach it here, it's not a very notable subject that's brought up very often and there's not a lot of information on it regarding Spiritual Satanism, but I remember a few SS members from years ago that were into it.

Why die you cut so deep that you got scars haha xD
You know just a very tiny prick is enough right? xD

Am I the only one that when I concentrate on my left index finger. I still feel the cut from the knife of my dedication. I mean as a mental construct not actual scar or anything it's fully healed. I focus on my right finger nothing. But on the left it's prominent even stings a bit.

Is there some sort of spiritual connection of the left index finger and dedication to Satan, like a feedback?

FancyMancy said:
Do your husband, wife, boyfriend, girlfriend, mum, dad, brother, sister, son, daughter, auntie, uncle, grandmother, grandfather, friend, best friend... love you? How many cuts do you have? :p

I think what I'm talking about is a lover.

This may sound cynical, but do you think the above people actually love you? I don't think the masses are capable of true "love".

StraitShot47 said:
FancyMancy said:

I think what I'm talking about is a lover.

This may sound cynical, but do you think the above people actually love you? I don't think the masses are capable of true "love".
Perhaps some of them, in their own way.

StraitShot47 said:
Love is a relative term when it comes to normies.
My parents "love" me too and they made my childhood awful with their oppressive, controlling way of "love".
The Xian mother who shoved a cross down her daughters throat to 'exorcise the devil' may have also done this out of her own twisted "love".

The masses are capable of love, but the vast majority is not able to express their love in a proper and healthy manner.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back