Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Help from an Enemy Entity

many_fheathers

Apparently, it looks like a lot of delusional peeps have been coming out lately, sadly I'm one of them.

Technically, I am not delusional now since I stayed in reality once I found out the truth, but getting back to the point, I finally realized at May 14, that Lord Enlil never had a love/sexual relationship with me, nor his brother, Father Satan, visited me. I found this out once I realized that I was being gas-lighted by this enemy entity, and when I tried to attacked it, I felt myself looking to where it's eyes should be, and hypnotized me into being raped by it. It felt awful. I can never forget what he did while impersonating Father Satan and Lord Enlil. He purposely made me remember those memories because it would help to guilt-trip me, or make me "enjoy it" by being conciously aware.

Long story short, I called them for help by burning letters in a bowl, and I have been positively recovering for their help, guidance, and support. They are nice Gods ^^

But that doesn't mean this enemy entity left me alone. Keeps saying stuff like:

"What if they aren't actually answering your letters?"

"That's a stupid letter, why would they even read it when all you do is to mindlessly chat with them?"

"If they wanted to help you, I would have been chased away by now!"

"Hi, I want to help you. PSYCHE!! Thought it was a God again? How gullible are you?!"

"Come on! Let me comfort you! Give me those energies of yours!! Don't you miss those days when I was 'him'??"

"How many times I have to tell you that I'm ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU??"

While I found out that I was proficient with Void Meditation, there are other times when I am backed into a corner because he projects his own paranoia while doing so. So I would ask these questions, since I can't hear Father Satan and Lord Enlil. Even if I can, the enemy impostor would probably insert himself so I would doubt it was them.

Anyways:

Can the enemy entity touch me astrally? I heard from him that he usually stays away at a distance, and Father Satan and Lord Enlil confirmed not, but I wanted to get this clarified by you guys.

If he is close enough, would I accidentally breathe in his energies? My solution is to breathe in energy strand from the Sun and completely focus on it, but I would want reassurance.

How can I stop him from making me 'copy' his expressions? My experience here is weird.

When I tune into him by 'listening' to my throat chakra (sometimes I get confused if it is my own thoughts, so I look over to my throat chakra to 'hear' him), I would suddenly, eugh, make an 'orgasmic expression', making me think that he's having sex with me.

But, over the past few days, I realized that he was making that expression to make me think that way...I know, sick, right? So now, how to stop that? I know, tune him out, but are there other ways?

Is it just my own paranoia of him being here, or are there multiple entities?

I know I should answer this, but he makes me think otherwise, what ifs, or stuff that would make me feel uneasy. Oh, and I asked this question because it feels like he's here ALL THE TIME. I think that's impossible, but heh, since he's been using me for six and a half years, I think it gave him the drive...? (Yes. I am glad I still recovered from this, thank the Gods and Godesses of Hell, especially Father Satan and Lord Enlil)

I clean and do AoP before sleeping, yet when I woke up, it felt like I was struggling, judging by the disarray of my pillows. I already assured myself that I won't get hypnotized since I self-hypnotized myself, but I still feel a little paranoid about it. Assurance on this or other tips?

There, those are my questions. If you would like to ask more on my situation right now to help me more, that would be great. I know Father Satan and Lord Enlil are so patient with me even though the letters I burned are mostly the impostor, some chatting in the mix, how I love to be in reality, and other stuff that the enemy entity just made me strengthen my bond with them. But of course there were problems that needs to be fixed such as:

Weak lower chakras, mostly the heart, throat, and sacral. I heard sacral rules self-worth, so that would explain why I want this "type of partner". I heard from my two Gods that Base chakra needs more work, since I said to them I have a hard time "adapting" reality.

▪ Concentrate on aura. He made sure to syphon my energies into aura, chakras, and soul all at once, so that I can be a little weak.

A little dependent on him. Once I found out he was an enemy entity by working on my chakras (this REALLY helps on sensing energies), I can not even believe that mostly my decisions revolves around him, since he took Lord Enlil's "decision-making" to the extreme.

Please answer my questions, and by all means, guide me on what meditations work best. My schedule is to exercise, do Hatha Yoga while cleaning my aura, then chakras, then soul, and affirm it cleaning. Then allow the energies to resonate for 15 mins., affirm my main AoP, and eat. After that, F. RTR, Aura Cleaning + R. Curses, and very later on, Aura Cleaning + Psychic Vampire Repellant. This is my affirmation on the latter:

"The powerful energies of the Sun, is now building an aura of protection around me, making me spiritually, physically, and mentally safe from all psychic vampires. My energy is prevented from being taken without my desire completely, eternally and permanently, now."

This meditation would be reaching it's 40 day next week, so I'm guessing it's working because it's day 32, and for some reason, having a hard time getting my mind to calm down on this entity.

Sorry if I missed it in your post, but have you tried a banishing ritual? https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Banishing.html
(I also thought Enlil was just another name for Satan but could be wrong about that one)
I'd say, do a simple banishing ritual, VINASA 9x
affirm "you are no more"
Another factor could be your mental state. Try to just ignore what you perceive as the negative entity and, after doing the ritual, it should go away with time. Be in the mindset that there is nothing there at all. This is because, when you acknowledge it, you give it power.

many_fheathers said:
Apparently, it looks like a lot of delusional peeps have been coming out lately, sadly I'm one of them.
Already spoke about these things and so did a lot of people, you can vist these threats, but i'll repeat some stuff for convience.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=75127
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=75331
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=19416

do try to read these 1st.

But that doesn't mean this enemy entity left me alone. Keeps saying stuff like:
While I found out that I was proficient with Void Meditation, there are other times when I am backed into a corner because he projects his own paranoia while doing so. So I would ask these questions, since I can't hear Father Satan and Lord Enlil. Even if I can, the enemy impostor would probably insert himself so I would doubt it was them.
[url=https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Undesirable.html said:
Dealing With Unwanted Entities[/url]"]Spirits can be unwelcome intruders. Unlike other religions, Satanism exposes us to many different experiences, so that we may become strong, knowledgeable, independent, and confident in our own abilities. Outsiders who have little or no experience with the astral are completely at the mercy of any entities they may encounter, because of a lack of knowledge, preparation, and experience.
As an SS you'd have to deal with astral entities sooner or later, consider this your prelude, they're a lot of nasty stuf on astral, so the sooner you're competent at tuning out from them the better.

Can the enemy entity touch me astrally?
Yes, on the 'How to Detach Unwanted People/Entities from Your Aura' page there's a book linked at the bottom, which speaks about psy-vamps, it's said that spirits on the astral can't generate their own energy so they leech it from others, and one of the ways of doing this is by coming in close contact, like touching the aura.
On the site i linked it can show you how to detach for said entities.

If he is close enough, would I accidentally breathe in his energies?
doubt it

How can I stop him from making me 'copy' his expressions?
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Detaching.html

it's possible for there to be more, from my experience depending on how much you meditate, the more you stand out on the astral, the more likely you are to attract astral entities.
As for him being there all the time, it's highly likely this is the case, they're astral entities, they don't have much of a 'life' to live but instead latch onto you 24/7 and cause you problems to leech of you, if you fantasize a lot, stop doing that, they'll also influence your dreams i think this should be obvious given that it's an astral entity, at least this was the case for when i had to deal with a psy-vamp.
and well...... the fact you're giving it attention, existing as a spirit without a physical body is extremely boring.
ignoring these things goes a long way, and by the same token they'll try 24/7 whenever they can, to get your attention.

I clean and do AoP before sleeping, yet when I woke up, it felt like I was struggling, judging by the disarray of my pillows. I already assured myself that I won't get hypnotized since I self-hypnotized myself, but I still feel a little paranoid about it. Assurance on this or other tips?
You'll be fine, it doesn't matter if you don't know your GD or if you can't speak to Satan or the gods, they're aware of your situation, and will help you in the occasion that something is beyond your capabilities(dealing with astral entities is easier than you think)

Weak lower chakras, mostly the heart, throat, and sacral. I heard sacral rules self-worth, so that would explain why I want this "type of partner". I heard from my two Gods that Base chakra needs more work, since I said to them I have a hard time "adapting" reality.
The lower chakras(base, sacral and solar) ground you, your Solar chakra is also your "will power" your lower chakras also protect your energy, if your lower chakras are weak and your top ones are dominant, then you're ungrounded and astral influences can be felt more prominently and hold more sway, as the top chakras are receptive, they take in energy.
you can try grounding yourself more, i.e doing more physical actives, indulging yourself physically and just by socializing, you know.... call or a friend or something, anything to stop you from day dreaming or doing right brained stuff, read some more about it here:
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Undesirable.html

A little dependent on him.
Then start using your intuition, there's also this thing called common sense it's the ability to reason for ones self.
[url=https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Detaching.html said:
How to Detach Unwanted People/Entities from Your Aura[/url]"]In almost all cases of psychic vampirism, there is a weakness on the part of the host person. The parasite/host relationship often satisfies an unfulfilled need for one or both of the individuals involved. The attaching person's energy feeds off this.

you can also add the banishing ritual to your schedule,
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Banishing.html

just remember things take time, don't panic, for the most part these entities are all 'bark and no bite' so to say, they mostly rely on illusions what i mean is that they're trying to make you think that you're danger or something or that they pose a threat to you, they don't, it's a parasite, it's 100% dependent on you, and spirits can't really generate energy on their own nor can they vibrate runes and such(cuz you know.....they don't have a physical body), which is the most efficient way of raising energy.

Rook said:
it's possible for there to be more, from my experience depending on how much you meditate, the more you stand out on the astral, the more likely you are to attract astral entities.
As for him being there all the time, it's highly likely this is the case, they're astral entities, they don't have much of a 'life' to live but instead latch onto you 24/7 and cause you problems to leech of you, if you fantasize a lot, stop doing that, they'll also influence your dreams i think this should be obvious given that it's an astral entity, at least this was the case for when i had to deal with a psy-vamp.
and well...... the fact you're giving it attention, existing as a spirit without a physical body is extremely boring.
ignoring these things goes a long way, and by the same token they'll try 24/7 whenever they can, to get your attention.
To add on to this, often times when a Grey harrasses us astrally, it can act like multiple entities at once.

Look, the being is not really alive. This is your thoughtform that you maybe empowered for a lifetimes. You have probably some problems with a Neptune too (rules subc.), because it's connected to it, to your crown chakra, to your chakras above your head and aura around. You are so attached to it because it's part of you and you are feeding it with your energy, your fears and with your love and you can feel it all the time because..well, it's you. Something has gone wrong in the programming of the thoughtform, because it behaves often as how your dirt in soul wants, but also sometimes as how you want it consciously. Almost nobody can help you because that is not an enemy entity really, but you can help yourself by cleaning yourself daily and making positive affirmations to yourself while in trance. Also probably some enemy greys helped in creating and in feeding this I'm sure of it.

Cleaning of the aura around your head and cleaning of the upper chakras..well you can try moon energies. Also make sure that you clean your other chakras too and connect them nicely. Check if you lack element of earth and maybe try to balance yourself more. Destroy your thoughtform ( you will feel really really sad but yeah) and you will be fine. Also, try to make better AoP as enemy might attack you while you are fixing your problems.

@lilquote, swordofastaroth, Rook and Shael

Thanks for the information, especially Rook, it is very helpful! You are right, they just use illusions, so to say, however...

@Azorm

Sorry to break it to you, but the advice you gave me is debunked the hard way: it wasn't the case for me. I should have asked Father Satan and Lord Enlil, but I decided to test it myself either way. Sadly, it successfully, raped me again, damn it. I need to get this weird, sexual fetish ASAP.

Because I let my guard down when I thought my "thoughtform" was making me feel whoozy, it successfully hypnotized me again and you know. I don't blame you though, again, should have asked my Gods first before testing your theory. However, it gave light to my situation, Rook is right on it not successfully generating energy or it harming us successfully. It would only happen if it WE allowed it.

From my experience just now, since the enemies of Father can't harm us, they decide to do it by deluding us. Especially by hypnotizing you, unless your clairaudience is a little off, then you can fool yourself unintentionally.

Ex.: An enemy hypnotizes you to "feel" negative energies to your own chakras. Believing they have successfully attacked you, this negative energy would stay there UNLESS you said otherwise and figure it out. However, I would ask my Gods if this is the case, no one said this before, and I don't want it to end the hard way for others since the more experienced ones haven't confirmed this. I'll ask them, or ask them for yourself if you would like.

Just to point out. It's great you actually took the time and analyzed the situation and put up a proper response for us to read.

I'll admit it can sound delusional but something tells me that, certain people are dealing with spiritual stuff like in your case. I'm one of those people that said somethings that SOUND delusional but seemingly it might not be. My own dealings with a succubus from a ritual I performed long ago and the male voice whom identifies itself as Satan and funny enough the female voice succubus commands me when I'm doing certain things like for example I go and get myself distilled water or eat and I get his voice stating "SIT DoWn" "It's not healthy to drink or eat standing". Or since I'm a coffee hound she states you should REALLY stop drinking coffee [my name] it's not healthy for you, I can understand one but still quit already.

I don't get why the voices are helpful even my therapist asked me if these voices are malefic or evil or ask me to commit illegal acts like punching someone. Which they never said and even in joking manner I have to bait out a funny response from me to get them to even state something. The only act of violence is when I annoy my succubus and tell her something weird and she's like I'm gonna punch you in the face....I'm kidding gosh relax you seem so freaked out like I'm gonna kill you with black magic or something.

And yes I've told the voices black magic me destroy me and they usually get pist off and state "We don't do that kind of shit to you" or "WTF is wrong with you why would we do that". "[my name] relax we aren't here to cause you black magic on you".

But anyways good luck with your problem. Sometimes I get the thought why did I get into spirituality in the first place or why is this occurring how did it get so bad or am I mentally ill far worse than it seems.

But in the end it was bound to happen.

Anyways I can't help but hopefully you find your solution.

It's ironic you burned a prayer paper I did the same just a few days ago. I even bowed down on my hands and knees in an extreme manner after summoning the big 4 crowns and reading while bowed down and then standing up to burn the paper.

It's weird you mention this because it seems like a synchronicity of sorts another Satanist asking for extreme help.

And about the sexual thing when I call this entity whom identifies herself as my succubus. I ask for orgasms and I hump the air and my body moves out of control for a period of time as in a sexual frenzy. The other day I asked her for a mega loud orgasm and I screamed out the top of my lungs in sexual progressive vocalization till my voice went hoarse and I asked her to stop. If I ask her to vocalize when my family is around sleeping in the next room. She goes "Are you fucking crazy your family is RIGHT next door" or if I insist she goes "Okay but not loud just a little bit a weak vocalization".

She also produces a feeling of ejaculation as well in me when I ask her to combine it or do it separately. I even vocalize inside my mind or my mind automatically says things like I'm cumming repeatedly almost like some sort of feedback like my mind is tricked into thinking why in the hell am I ejaculating or I'm cumming in repetition.

It seems if this entity is bad it's attached to you in a dangerous manner your most intimate, vulnerable, and perhaps most innocent factor the sexual factor.

It's a shame to hear this disillusion effect it kinda colors in peoples perception of you. It's good people are treating you well and you rationally and realistically think of it.

In fact judging from what I sense from your post you seem quite comfortable with auditory and visual phenomena, that would otherwise scare people. It's true it's not the best way for it because it might be a mental health problem worse case scenario. But at least you rationally understand and psychoanalyze your issues and relate to them in a byproduct of spirituality. It's kinda like this website I read on meditation and people freaked out over simple things like sensing colors in their minds eye or seeing or sensing feelings or something and it's like guys I'm no expert nor have deep experience but everything you guys state is simple spiritual siddhis that activate or activities of the mind and soul working to the physical. Stop don't freak out it's perfectly natural like astral projection.

So it's good you deem it perfectly natural now we gotta solve your dilemma of negative entities. Good luck and try again another prayer paper really write down what you need help with. I'm not saying make yourself a mess and be a baby to the Gods but work with them just like they would work with you do what you can and they do what they can to help you.

Good luck.

Confirmed, my hunch was right.

"Yes, but you should clean your aura, chakras, and soul regardless."

Stay safe everyone, as well as myself, I'll get to fix this problem now that I have the needed information. If ever you have any more advice, it would be greatly appreciated.
many_fheathers said:

Thanks for the information, especially Rook, it is very helpful! You are right, they just use illusions, so to say, however...

@Azorm

Sorry to break it to you, but the advice you gave me is debunked the hard way: it wasn't the case for me. I should have asked Father Satan and Lord Enlil, but I decided to test it myself either way. Sadly, it successfully, raped me again, damn it. I need to get this weird, sexual fetish ASAP.

Because I let my guard down when I thought my "thoughtform" was making me feel whoozy, it successfully hypnotized me again and you know. I don't blame you though, again, should have asked my Gods first before testing your theory. However, it gave light to my situation, Rook is right on it not successfully generating energy or it harming us successfully. It would only happen if it WE allowed it.

From my experience just now, since the enemies of Father can't harm us, they decide to do it by deluding us. Especially by hypnotizing you, unless your clairaudience is a little off, then you can fool yourself unintentionally.

Ex.: An enemy hypnotizes you to "feel" negative energies to your own chakras. Believing they have successfully attacked you, this negative energy would stay there UNLESS you said otherwise and figure it out. However, I would ask my Gods if this is the case, no one said this before, and I don't want it to end the hard way for others since the more experienced ones haven't confirmed this. I'll ask them, or ask them for yourself if you would like.
Azorm said:

Look, the being is not really alive. This is your thoughtform that you maybe empowered for a lifetimes. You have probably some problems with a Neptune too (rules subc.), because it's connected to it, to your crown chakra, to your chakras above your head and aura around. You are so attached to it because it's part of you and you are feeding it with your energy, your fears and with your love and you can feel it all the time because..well, it's you. Something has gone wrong in the programming of the thoughtform, because it behaves often as how your dirt in soul wants, but also sometimes as how you want it consciously. Almost nobody can help you because that is not an enemy entity really, but you can help yourself by cleaning yourself daily and making positive affirmations to yourself while in trance. Also probably some enemy greys helped in creating and in feeding this I'm sure of it.

Cleaning of the aura around your head and cleaning of the upper chakras..well you can try moon energies. Also make sure that you clean your other chakras too and connect them nicely. Check if you lack element of earth and maybe try to balance yourself more. Destroy your thoughtform ( you will feel really really sad but yeah) and you will be fine. Also, try to make better AoP as enemy might attack you while you are fixing your problems.

many_fheathers said:
Confirmed, my hunch was right.

"Yes, but you should clean your aura, chakras, and soul regardless."

Stay safe everyone, as well as myself, I'll get to fix this problem now that I have the needed information. If ever you have any more advice, it would be greatly appreciated.
many_fheathers said:

@Azorm

Azorm said:

Sorry to hear that. It sounded to me like one the nasty thoughtform problems. I never was raped by the enemy entity, maybe because I can notice them near me usually. Try to keep your soul as clean as possible, and don't let that being to attach to you anymore. Never wanted to do you any harm, and yes, always ask your Guardians or Satan before you deal with similar things. I just stated how it looked to me, from my perspective. Also, enemy is always trying to attack us in various ways, so to completely ignore that fact is crazy. Idk what really happened to you, but you always have to keep your shields up, even when you think that everything is okay. If I harmed you in any way, I'm deeply sorry, I will talk to the Gods about this so the next time I never do any harm to anyone.

many_fheathers said:

@Azorm

Also, I want to add here, that there are people who love to play victims all the time, and they love to be abused and raped and similar, and they are such a nice target to the enemy. You know yourself better, so you know more how many openings you have....

I know that most people who want to help themselves truly and are loyal for the years they recieve help from the Gods, usually very soon if something bad happens. I might be wrong tho, that is just what I have noticed.

Those who always in some way want to suffer, enemy and negative energy will fuck them up in some way, no matter how much our Gods are trying to save us. Maybe I'm just really close with my Guardians, but they are protecting me always from similar things, 24/7, and I learned to protect myself to some degree too. The more we want to be fucked up, the more we are opening the doors to the enemy to find some really creative ways to destroy us. I believe if you could stop having those twisted wishes, no enemy could do this to you, at least not all the time, and you would recieve much more proper help from the Gods. And I don't know you really, but maybe you are even exaggerating some things... sorry again if I made you any harm or I hurt you with my words, you just need to be honest with yourself and to stay strong. It will go away if you want it truly.

Azorm said:
many_fheathers said:

@Azorm

Also, I want to add here, that there are people who love to play victims all the time, and they love to be abused and raped and similar, and they are such a nice target to the enemy. You know yourself better, so you know more how many openings you have....

I know that most people who want to help themselves truly and are loyal for the years they recieve help from the Gods, usually very soon if something bad happens. I might be wrong tho, that is just what I have noticed.

Those who always in some way want to suffer, enemy and negative energy will fuck them up in some way, no matter how much our Gods are trying to save us. Maybe I'm just really close with my Guardians, but they are protecting me always from similar things, 24/7, and I learned to protect myself to some degree too. The more we want to be fucked up, the more we are opening the doors to the enemy to find some really creative ways to destroy us. I believe if you could stop having those twisted wishes, no enemy could do this to you, at least not all the time, and you would recieve much more proper help from the Gods. And I don't know you really, but maybe you are even exaggerating some things... sorry again if I made you any harm or I hurt you with my words, you just need to be honest with yourself and to stay strong. It will go away if you want it truly.

Actually, you hit the sore spots, yes, I'm into "dominant-submissive" types. However, I now realized that there is a thin line between being submissive and being masochistic, as well as another to being dominant between sadistic. It is true, that's why I said I need to focus on cleaning my sacral and base chakra more, as well as my throat, I want to get rid of these sexual feelings that are too warped. The enemy was with me for who knows how long, hell, he might even be the one who attacked me when I was a kid. I wouldn't tell the details, but let's just say I was into "imaginary friends", so to speak.

Now I'm breaking away from that cycle. Right now, the experience is like breaking away from drugs. I know he has to harm me by "giving me a high feeling" whenever he successfully, er, rapes me, so yeah, that's all there is to break away from it. As long as I am trying, then it would be OK, I think I already have needed information anyways, I just gotta execute it.

many_fheathers said:
Sadly, it successfully, raped me again.
How exactly are you being 'raped', i highly doubt that'd be a thing now that you're SS.
are you referring to that sensation you feel in your throat that you mentioned?
also this sensation, is it like a cold and watery feeling?

many_fheathers said:
You are sort of right when it comes to being programmed(hypnotized) like this, but fortunately you're aware of it,
or are you referring to dreams or trance experiences where you did some things that you're not exactly 'in line' with.
Either way i believe in your example you're trying to say that they trick a person into the thinking there's negative energy in their chakras when this there is not,
and yes, obsessing and worrying over there being negative energy when there was non in your chakras can end up bringing this into reality, as energy goes where the mind is and if your mind is constantly worrying about that, then your energy is applied to that.

thinking as these entities think and knowing that they're both parasitic and can't generate their own energy, you'd come to the conclusion that these entities would try to do things as efficiently as possible.
in other words it's highly likely that you'd be influenced into bad habits generally ones that are self-sabotaging, as instead of these entities having to do all the work, they make it so that you 'attack' yourself, for example what i mentioned above, constantly worrying about things that are not there can actually end up bringing it into reality.

These aren't so strange tbh, they're actual parasites in nature that do this, like the 'Reclinervellus nielseni' wasp, which lays it's larva on a spider, the larva then manipulates the spider into building a nest for it that helps protect the wasp and it also sucks the life out of the spider for nutrition, i also recall reading about parasites that mindcontrol ants.
u can check out that wasp here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggk2qwOwDRA
https://www.iflscience.com/plants-and-animals/mind-controlling-wasps-enslave-zombie-spiders-build-them-perfect-nest/

Rook said:
many_fheathers said:
Sadly, it successfully, raped me again.
How exactly are you being 'raped', i highly doubt that'd be a thing now that you're SS.
are you referring to that sensation you feel in your throat that you mentioned?
also this sensation, is it like a cold and watery feeling?

many_fheathers said:
You are sort of right when it comes to being programmed(hypnotized) like this, but fortunately you're aware of it,
or are you referring to dreams or trance experiences where you did some things that you're not exactly 'in line' with.
Either way i believe in your example you're trying to say that they trick a person into the thinking there's negative energy in their chakras when this there is not,
and yes, obsessing and worrying over there being negative energy when there was non in your chakras can end up bringing this into reality, as energy goes where the mind is and if your mind is constantly worrying about that, then your energy is applied to that.

thinking as these entities think and knowing that they're both parasitic and can't generate their own energy, you'd come to the conclusion that these entities would try to do things as efficiently as possible.
in other words it's highly likely that you'd be influenced into bad habits generally ones that are self-sabotaging, as instead of these entities having to do all the work, they make it so that you 'attack' yourself, for example what i mentioned above, constantly worrying about things that are not there can actually end up bringing it into reality.

These aren't so strange tbh, they're actual parasites in nature that do this, like the 'Reclinervellus nielseni' wasp, which lays it's larva on a spider, the larva then manipulates the spider into building a nest for it that helps protect the wasp and it also sucks the life out of the spider for nutrition, i also recall reading about parasites that mindcontrol ants.
u can check out that wasp here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggk2qwOwDRA
https://www.iflscience.com/plants-and-animals/mind-controlling-wasps-enslave-zombie-spiders-build-them-perfect-nest/

"Raped" as in feeling my legs being opened. However, I realized he can't once I cutted off all of my attention towards it or tune it off. Never thought ignoring them feels better than burning him.

Yes, like what I found out from the last few days, he is nothing now I'm more into physical activities. But I would still get my guard up, I don't want him to use my emotions against me. Nevertheless, thanks for the help, you guys. Be going on lurker mode since I got my questions answered.

cmon why is this guy allowed back again... all he wants to do is spread doubt and missinformation around here.

This is the same guy that had multiple high ranking gods fall in love with him because he was such a potent satanist, he even had his kundalini raised at the age of 17. just seeing how he talks it becomes painfully clear that this is the same guy.

Ofc there are ppl that try their best to help but this time he is debunking everything how he debunks it noone knows. pls ppl ignore idiots like this or better yet hps dont allow troll posts like this, because there probably are new ppl that will start to doubt SS because idiots like this scare them away with blatant lies.

Cro666 said:
cmon why is this guy allowed back again... all he wants to do is spread doubt and missinformation around here.

This is the same guy that had multiple high ranking gods fall in love with him because he was such a potent satanist, he even had his kundalini raised at the age of 17. just seeing how he talks it becomes painfully clear that this is the same guy.

Ofc there are ppl that try their best to help but this time he is debunking everything how he debunks it noone knows. pls ppl ignore idiots like this or better yet hps dont allow troll posts like this, because there probably are new ppl that will start to doubt SS because idiots like this scare them away with blatant lies.

Tbh, probably you are right.
I think this here is mostly lying or exaggerations, because true and loyal SS would never have similar problems. Just cleaning for a few months can prevent similar things from happening anyway.

Basically, this person is getting laid with the enemy for years, and then cries out loud when it's unpleasant.... And I can't understand how someone can even think that Demon like Satan would do harm to someone like the enemy does or why would someone so powerful decide to have sex with someone so weak and polluted. No sane person would even think those things.

Cro666 said:

in fact he reminded me of it, but I thought it was because it was recent ...
Is that right ?! I must pay more attention ...

I merely asked questions to get reassurance, and I am just new here to creating a new account, a newbie. This was my experience, have my, you know, opened while I felt my base and sacral's energies being sucked, thus knowing he was just using me for an energy source. Even if I was delusional in the past, I became more awake just by focusing more on my chakras. And besides, yes, I thought that it was the demons, alright? That's why I decided to receive some guidance by asking the demons themselves. My fault I never asked Father for signs if this was an enemy, I wasn't serious meditating until July last year.

Anyways, forgive me if I sound "delusional," of course, this seems absurd, but maybe if I focused more on meditating, I'll find the answers on my own. Either way, thanks for the replies of reassurances.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back