Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Decades

ETERNAL_LIFE_666

Does anyone else notice how there is a different theme involved in every decade? There must be a spiritual astrological aspect to this as to the reasons why.

ETERNAL_LIFE_666 said:
Does anyone else notice how there is a different theme involved in every decade? There must be a spiritual astrological aspect to this as to the reasons why.

10 is a number of perfection and completeness, this could probably be interpreted as a number of cycles too in a sense, like a new 'age' starting every 10 years. This may be what is occurring, but this is only a theory of mine and I do not know for certain, so take it with a grain of salt.

Decades tend to just be used as a shorthand method for summing up cultural periods - I'd say that, for example, the later 60s were a lot more similar to the earlier 70s than the earlier 60s, and the earlier 60s were more similar to the later 50s. The reason we have "decades" is that there have been so many people around to pile on so much cultural change that ten years in the 20th century was like 100 years any time before.

Look up Strauss & Howe's Generational Cycle though. It's a fascinating theory and guide to how some of these cultural changes have come about. The Four Generations might also correspond to the Four Elements and the Astrological cycle.

howe-strauss_generational_archetypes.fw_.png

Yeah. I have mentioned it before, most notably in music. In film/TV I haven't noticed it exactly but I have noticed that in film/TV, in computer games, more-recent stuff is more tacky and shitter compared with older stuff.

Examples include the "reboot" films (which I have seen) and newer games with more focus on visual effects/graphics. It's as if every decade things are changed a bit, all for money reasons. Maybe it is related to something I heard before regarding economies - every 20 years there is an economic collapse, and it takes 10 years to recover, so there is a decent 10 years of things plus a shitter 10 years of things in a pattern.

FancyMancy said:
Yeah. I have mentioned it before, most notably in music. In film/TV I haven't noticed it exactly but I have noticed that in film/TV, in computer games, more-recent stuff is more tacky and shitter compared with older stuff.

Examples include the "reboot" films (which I have seen) and newer games with more focus on visual effects/graphics. It's as if every decade things are changed a bit, all for money reasons. Maybe it is related to something I heard before regarding economies - every 20 years there is an economic collapse, and it takes 10 years to recover, so there is a decent 10 years of things plus a shitter 10 years of things in a pattern.

Graphics are cheaper and easier to mass-produce compared to good gameplay content, as there are some colleges that just pump out so many graphics artists, but so few colleges pump out writers that game companies want to hire..also the graphics reach a larger audience. cheap mass produced crap.

Every 25 years the paradigm shifts and there are wars. Every 100 years there is a major paradigm shift.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paradigm_shift

Jack said:
Every 25 years the paradigm shifts and there are wars. Every 100 years there is a major paradigm shift.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paradigm_shift
Again, I consider it like the peaks and troughs of energy/sound/tone waves. The longer, slower waves of course take longer to do and are less-noticeable, whereas the shorter things are easier to notice but that's also why there is mass distraction. People have to work most days or everyday per week, so this shorter wave is noticeable but they must work, otherwise... The longer 'waves' of investing in stocks/shares/bonds/deathgage AKA mortgage happen as and when necessary - if begun at the correct times...

The larger, longer, slower 'waves' of xmas, easter, etc. are less-common, but people invest in them, as well. Likewise, the Race-awakening Rituals and the Money Rituals are their own 'waves', which are 'peaked' at the correct times and when it is not the best times for them to be done, they are 'troughed'; etc.

It also helps the realisation that repetition is key - if the 'wave' is stopped, sort of like the ebb and flow of tides, then things don't work properly/something else happens. This 25-year paradigm shift seems extremely cohencidental that it just happens to coincide quite accurately with the 25.5-year new-generation time, the mean for female generations, a general average. The jew is misogynistic, so there's also that.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back