Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Main chakras?

Length

something i need to understand is what are the main chakras. meaning the spine or middle set with the other being extensions. also the root and crown doesn't have extensions but on the jos web the root has extensions in a picture of the chakras and their extensions

Length said:
something i need to understand is what are the main chakras. meaning the spine or middle set with the other being extensions. also the root and crown doesn't have extensions but on the jos web the root has extensions in a picture of the chakras and their extensions

Front = emotional chakras
Middle/Center-line = Main chakras
Rear = Kundalini chakras: most powerful chakras at least considering their intent in being pierced by the kundalini and transmitting energy throughout the nadi system.

Middle = main and extensions are front, rear, and sides to those having sides. Why primarily because if we view the seven chakras as rear we ignore the transition alignment of Sahasrara. Sahasrara is aligned with center-line chakras.

That is what I know. The hip chakras are red cause they are slightly above the muladhara chakra. Like anahata the shoulder chakras sit slightly above the chest area.

Also I have my own semi-off topic question to Granthis are those natural blocks that exist in everyone or are they natural and reinforced by the enemy or are they unnatural and are machinations from the enemy who sealed them up?

Length said:
Your main chakras are those in the middle ,all tye the other chakras are extensions to them.
The only one of the main chakras without front and back extensions is the crown (7th) chakra!

Νίκος said:
Length said:
Your main chakras are those in the middle ,all tye the other chakras are extensions to them.
The only one of the main chakras without front and back extensions is the crown (7th) chakra!

so why in energy circulation meditation the perineum is consider itself while the root chakra is on the spin/tailbone

Gear88 said:
Length said:

Front = emotional chakras
Middle/Center-line = Main chakras
Rear = Kundalini chakras: most powerful chakras at least considering their intent in being pierced by the kundalini and transmitting energy throughout the nadi system.

Middle = main and extensions are front, rear, and sides to those having sides. Why primarily because if we view the seven chakras as rear we ignore the transition alignment of Sahasrara. Sahasrara is aligned with center-line chakras.

That is what I know. The hip chakras are red cause they are slightly above the muladhara chakra. Like anahata the shoulder chakras sit slightly above the chest area.

Also I have my own semi-off topic question to Granthis are those natural blocks that exist in everyone or are they natural and reinforced by the enemy or are they unnatural and are machinations from the enemy who sealed them up?

seals, curses, and attacks of the enemy. as well as just blocked as in blocked chakras that are not opened and empowered.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back