Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Wtf happened last night

StraitShot47

So I was just about to put my resignation in this morning, but first decided to see if any of you know wtf happened, plus I thought I would stew on it throughout the day.

Last night I was seriously getting attacked like VERY bad. Parked cars would creek as I walked by, people would cough, my phone would freeze. I literally felt like there was just a bad presence[ufo?] Just following me wherever i went.

I only sleep a couple hours at night, I went to bed pissed off. I had a dream I was lucid in some parts, not in others. Now before you, the reader, goes any further there are some weird sexual parts so you've been warned.

The dream starts, for me, in a dark room with what looks to be a TV. Me and everyone else there was dressed in a white button top, black pants. Like church clothes.

I figure the jews are fucking with me still, why won't they stop? I see this young guy, whom I thought was a jew, talking to a young lady. So I do what any SS would do and said they're all related don't fuck with them. I crack a few more jokes, while the room was still dark and they all just let out a hardy laugh. I must of got pissed then because I lost lucidity.

I regain lucidity and the lights are on, and it's basically a conference room. There's like 10 or 12 men sitting at table all on one side. They all have beards, now I'm thinking wtf are these jews doing. Because in my mind only jews wear beards. Don't ask me why, I just do.

I'm sitting off the side to this table with the same young guy and girl. I then walk and sit in front of the bearded men. I think my guardian demon is behind me to my right at this point. Woman beautiful, blonde hair.

Then I lose lucidity for a bit, and regain it still at the same spot. This time my dicks in my hand and I'm jerking off. So I crack another joke like look I jerk off to you jews or something along those lines. I didn't dare look down at my dick though, and it might not have been my dick but a snake that was connected to me or something.

I then am transported to another dream where I'm with a group of people and we're being attacked. Even by little kids, we end up shooting them. Idk, but I wake up to my alarm because I wake up so fucking early.

I didn't feel bad I didn't feel cursed. But all day I'm like wtf did those jews do they had to do something. Wtf was that?

So I'm reeling all day over what happened, I notice my dick is bigger. Like wtf ok something happened. I go over the dream were they any religious symbols? No, it was all secular. Was anyone reciting from any book? No...

The beards are what confused me, and I remember the vrill would grow out their hair. Women would grow their hair long, and I'm assuming the men would grow a beard.

Yet I wonder who the young man and woman are. They were lucid the whole time, yet I think were not really there, like the men with beards were. The woman was in my dream the night before.

All in all it was quite an experience to say the least, but I feel better so whatever they did was a positive. Just didn't know wtf was going on, I gotta remember the hand rubbing technique to keep lucidity.

SdD said:
we want the end of the “novel“
The network cancelled it, so now there cannot be any "closure", and we're left wondering why.

FancyMancy said:
SdD said:
The network cancelled it, so now there cannot be any "closure", and we're left wondering why.

Because I'm a bitch? Because I'm a cold blooded disobedient murderer? Because the jews pulled off a miracle?

If I knew I would tell you.

StraitShot47 said:
FancyMancy said:
SdD said:

Because I'm a bitch? Because I'm a cold blooded disobedient murderer? Because the jews pulled off a miracle?

If I knew I would tell you.
No, you just left a good cliffhanger, lol.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back