Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Kundalini I need more Info if Possible

darkmonkey666

Last night when I was going to sleep I felt huge energy rushes and felt this heat sensation in my back and spine. I moved the energy to my central channel and heard this kind of rushing sound felt something raising a bit I felt this like joy and laughter and happiness I am still happy today.

The thing is though its activated I feel a little premature I am just a little nervous about this whole thing.

Can some one point me to some non enemy sources on how this is supposed to go. The wierd thing is I was still able to sleep during this process. I was in this big nice house that looked older talking with someone who I dont know but seemed like a romantic partner and at one point I remember grabbing a phone in the dream and opened this webpage and there on it was an article on the Kundalini and Process this looked like our old forum. It had the word Kundalini on it and it was an article explaining something on it I dont remember what it said but I was reading it in the dream. I dont know if this article exists or not.

Sometimes I feel a little spaced out and disconnected from reality and I feel as if something in my back was streched from my experience this morning. I got nervous and moved to stop the energy after a bit.

Here is the thing. Its not new that I feel I prematurely activate the Kundalini. However last time it didnt feel good at all and I had all sorts of disturbing thoughts. Id just like to know what meditations I should add or do to make this process better. I have no desire to stop this. On another story I am constantly removing this black and grey energy from my aura that keeps getting sent at me it feels dirty and Jewish and makes it hard to pick up on the astral. I wonder if someone is cursing me. If I dont do the final rtr a certain number of times a day aroud 3 to 5 I actually end up feeling really dirty because of this. I notice my energy has completely changed and I have started feeling really confident and calm and more creative. Still I like to be in control of things its just my personality it makes me very nervous to have a force within me doing stuff that I have no control over.

I keep losing my spiritual sensitivity after a bit its like a progressive thing. I can sense the Gods and entities in my minds eye very clearly sometimes (like what I described with reptilians) they did threaten to harm my friend in thoughts the other day if I dont quit doing the rtr and advancing. However when they try to attack me something stops them very quickly like a shield which is good. I prayed to who I believe is my Gaurdian btw and the reptilian was not around her this morning as far as I know. I do feel lighter and the energy is very much so better without it here it felt so dark when that was around. Thats what ai think improved the energy so much is that thing being gone.

Anyways so does anyone have info on this process. Also I want to be able to talk to the Gods and fully understand them any help.

I remember when I was a little kid I would sometimes get these same energy rushes and feel like doom and scared it stopped as I grew older.

What can I expect from all this.

slyscorpion said:
Last night when I was going to sleep I felt huge energy rushes and felt this heat sensation in my back and spine. I moved the energy to my central channel and heard this kind of rushing sound felt something raising a bit I felt this like joy and laughter and happiness I am still happy today.

The thing is though its activated I feel a little premature I am just a little nervous about this whole thing.

Can some one point me to some non enemy sources on how this is supposed to go. The wierd thing is I was still able to sleep during this process. I was in this big nice house that looked older talking with someone who I dont know but seemed like a romantic partner and at one point I remember grabbing a phone in the dream and opened this webpage and there on it was an article on the Kundalini and Process this looked like our old forum. It had the word Kundalini on it and it was an article explaining something on it I dont remember what it said but I was reading it in the dream. I dont know if this article exists or not.

Sometimes I feel a little spaced out and disconnected from reality and I feel as if something in my back was streched from my experience this morning. I got nervous and moved to stop the energy after a bit.

Here is the thing. Its not new that I feel I prematurely activate the Kundalini. However last time it didnt feel good at all and I had all sorts of disturbing thoughts. Id just like to know what meditations I should add or do to make this process better. I have no desire to stop this. On another story I am constantly removing this black and grey energy from my aura that keeps getting sent at me it feels dirty and Jewish and makes it hard to pick up on the astral. I wonder if someone is cursing me. If I dont do the final rtr a certain number of times a day aroud 3 to 5 I actually end up feeling really dirty because of this. I notice my energy has completely changed and I have started feeling really confident and calm and more creative. Still I like to be in control of things its just my personality it makes me very nervous to have a force within me doing stuff that I have no control over.

I keep losing my spiritual sensitivity after a bit its like a progressive thing. I can sense the Gods and entities in my minds eye very clearly sometimes (like what I described with reptilians) they did threaten to harm my friend in thoughts the other day if I dont quit doing the rtr and advancing. However when they try to attack me something stops them very quickly like a shield which is good. I prayed to who I believe is my Gaurdian btw and the reptilian was not around her this morning as far as I know. I do feel lighter and the energy is very much so better without it here it felt so dark when that was around. Thats what ai think improved the energy so much is that thing being gone.

Anyways so does anyone have info on this process. Also I want to be able to talk to the Gods and fully understand them any help.

I remember when I was a little kid I would sometimes get these same energy rushes and feel like doom and scared it stopped as I grew older.

Hey, I don't want to be awkward or anything, nor I want to chase you around but, I kinda want us to talk somewhere in private. I'm sorry that I don't have that article but I just noticed your Succubuss yesterday and some weird things about you. I think I am guided to help you or something, actually we can help each other a lot. It seems you were really advanced before and you had her in your past life too, so she now is guarding you and she is very aggressive and jealous, but she is not a enemy entity. Also we have many similarities and we can learn from each other, so I thought that if you want to we can talk sometimes in private. Maybe you are confused now, but I can explain everything later. You have protonmail or something similar?

Azorm said:
slyscorpion said:

Hey, I don't want to be awkward or anything, nor I want to chase you around but, I kinda want us to talk somewhere in private. I'm sorry that I don't have that article but I just noticed your Succubuss yesterday and some weird things about you. I think I am guided to help you or something, actually we can help each other a lot. It seems you were really advanced before and you had her in your past life too, so she now is guarding you and she is very aggressive and jealous, but she is not a enemy entity. Also we have many similarities and we can learn from each other, so I thought that if you want to we can talk sometimes in private. Maybe you are confused now, but I can explain everything later. You have protonmail or something similar?

Yeah I am willing to talk in email. You can email me at [email protected]
This is an email I set up seperate from anything personal mainly for may own website and youtube channel.

Ps I dont know if I fully Trust her and im not fully open enough to speak with her yet but I dont know if I trust what I feel. I assume your talking about the same one that came to me during venus In pisces when I was doing that spell. You sure she is of Satan in a non reverse xtian way and actually from our side. I got the impression that she is on earth and looking for me possibly in my area already. I would like a lover though.

I need a friend anyways. I have no one to talk to about Satanism.

Yeah I am willing to talk in email. You can email me at [email protected] 
This is an email I set up seperate from anything personal mainly for may own website and youtube channel.

Then we talk there :)
I think that you are a nice soul and I can see that you had some crazy shit in your life. Probably you noticed much before her in your life but you were unsure about what is happening. I can often see things and hear sometimes by just focusing on the energy, and I sensed and saw her energies and later how is she protecting you. I can feel that she is jealous, but she is not of the enemy. She told me she just wants to be with you, that's all. I think you are much more open to her than me tho.
I know how is it when you make a commitment to somebody and they start protecting you and ruining your workings and all. They will ruin even your other relationships and similar sometimes, some Demons and people will actually fight for us. Everything is okay, chill, in time you will see the truth :)
No need to talk here anymore I guess.

Azorm said:
slyscorpion said:

"THERE ARE NO MEDIATORS IN SATANISM."

Azorm said:
Yeah I am willing to talk in email. You can email me at [email protected] 

Then we talk there :)
I think that you are a nice soul and I can see that you had some crazy shit in your life. Probably you noticed much before her in your life but you were unsure about what is happening. I can often see things and hear sometimes by just focusing on the energy, and I sensed and saw her energies and later how is she protecting you. I can feel that she is jealous, but she is not of the enemy. She told me she just wants to be with you, that's all. I think you are much more open to her than me tho.
I know how is it when you make a commitment to somebody and they start protecting you and ruining your workings and all. They will ruin even your other relationships and similar sometimes, some Demons and people will actually fight for us. Everything is okay, chill, in time you will see the truth :)
No need to talk here anymore I guess.

How do I fully open my astral senses faster to be able to hear her or other Demons. Maybe I should just try to astral project. Yeah I am almost too nice to people I need to be taught how to be more agressive I am working on it. I am getting better at standing up for myself. I have been through a lot of stuff. I noticed how the entities of the enemy dont even try to attack me anymore like I said they now go after my friend last time a grey tried it was 5 seconds. The entities seem to fear me now so something must be protecting me but I still have one astral leech who keeps coming around and bothering me. I dont know how to get rid of it but I have gotten so used to that that even when I am asleep and dreaming if I feel it I fight it off in my dream. It happens often. This entity latched onto me when I was growing up it came from my parents who were xtian. I am not for certain she is ruining relationships as I do kind of have a need for someone physical here on earth but yeah I never feel like I am able to commit to anyone and I never feel truly free around anyone or like i can be myself. Id like to talk to her if I could. I will try to work on astral senses more I am somewhat aware but unable to fully make sense of things yet except when an entity is around I clearly see it in my minds eye. So im getting better.

Want a good advice?
Stay in the forums.

Or learn from experience.

Sometimes those experiences molds us;
into something stronger or we just fall.
Oh how I love the beauty of choice.

NinRick said:
Azorm said:
slyscorpion said:

Oh come on yeah I know this doesnt mean we still shouldnt try to be friends and she does seem to be a genuine member so I dont think any ill will intended this person sensed my energy and could tell there was some similar things about me. So she wants someone to talk to that is all. Fine me too I dont have anyone in real life I can talk to about Satanism fully. That is not a bad thing. This is not being a mediator. I would think it would be better if you could come across as more calm. So far everything she said was accurate.

About the past life thing I think I went to the planet this Demon was on between lives I dont think it was Duat can anyone tell me the various places in the physical universe the Gods live at or stars they are around as id love to physically look up at the sky and feel some kind of connection too and know where this place I feel so at home thinking about is. I though am working on Astral projection soon I want to go explore it and have thought about it a lot for awhile but cant seem to get out of body.

You want info ie, to be created expectations about, and possibly even lies or disinfo.

It would be better to actually advance and see on your own, as all things considered, all of these things are always turning into a useless circus.

Add spirutual practices, a big need to lie, an ego at the size of a football field, and some drugs and exaggerations, and you soon result with yet another "Risen" 5 year old in the mind that cannot move a toothpick on their desk but holds the destinies of mankind on their hands because they felt an energy surge up their ass.

I suggest taking things seriously.

slyscorpion said:
NinRick said:
Azorm said:

Oh come on yeah I know this doesnt mean we still shouldnt try to be friends and she does seem to be a genuine member so I dont think any ill will intended this person sensed my energy and could tell there was some similar things about me. So she wants someone to talk to that is all. Fine me too I dont have anyone in real life I can talk to about Satanism fully. That is not a bad thing. This is not being a mediator. I would think it would be better if you could come across as more calm. So far everything she said was accurate.

About the past life thing I think I went to the planet this Demon was on between lives I dont think it was Duat can anyone tell me the various places in the physical universe the Gods live at or stars they are around as id love to physically look up at the sky and feel some kind of connection too and know where this place I feel so at home thinking about is. I though am working on Astral projection soon I want to go explore it and have thought about it a lot for awhile but cant seem to get out of body.

I have just quoted the JoS I did not change a thing.
And if someone tells you what your GD wants to tell you he is a mediator.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
You want info ie, to be created expectations about, and possibly even lies or disinfo.

It would be better to actually advance and see on your own, as all things considered, all of these things are always turning into a useless circus.

Add spirutual practices, a big need to lie, an ego at the size of a football field, and some drugs and exaggerations, and you soon result with yet another "Risen" 5 year old in the mind that cannot move a toothpick on their desk but holds the destinies of mankind on their hands because they felt an energy surge up their ass.

Lmao kai shit

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

:lol:

NinRick said:
slyscorpion said:
NinRick said:

I have just quoted the JoS I did not change a thing.
And if someone tells you what your GD wants to tell you he is a mediator.
Mediators are not bad per se. HP Maxine sometime is one, just like she told us what Father Satan told to her last time.

But i do agree that between members there should'nt be meditators. It's dangerous, you never know if what they tell you is true or not. Like HP said it's better to Advance and see for yourself. Meditate everyday, clean your aura and chakras, eliminate you life problems, do the Final Rtr and with time you'll advance and see for yourself.

*You don't need the kundalini to have spiritual powers* you can Advance without and when the time is right for the kundalini you'll know because you'll be advanced enough to know.

It’s because it’s a hierarchy
In my opinion, there’s absolutely nothing wrong about it.
What’s the best way to relay an important message?
It starts from the top to get to the bottom.

Which is why I only trust the JoS Clergy
when it comes to telepathic messages.
There’s no need to get offended.
It’s the same way a watch works.

Of course, it’s my point of view.

Most of the Satan's Demon blocks me when they don't want me to speak. Usually I never do this, so I think you people need to understand that I have no intention to speak for her. I just said one thing, thing he already knows it seems. Btw, real guardians barely ever are allowing such sort of a thing, as we need to open ourselves slowly to them and to make connection alone.
So no, I'm sorry I'm not a real mediator here. Just because I once done it, doesn't make me one. What is really happening here, that is up on him to see. Truth comes out sooner or later.
I never wanted to create such a ruckus. I just wanted to make a friend and to calm him down, since it will be okay in the end anyway.

I don't want to open another topic, what should I visualize while doing Kundalini and Hatha Yoga? Normally I don't don't vizualize nothing specifically because I don't know what.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back