Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Please help

darkmonkey666

What extra steps did you take. With the money working. I am fed up with my whole situation. What extra steps did you take. I sit there fantsizing about all these grand ideas and schemes to get money but wouldnt know where to start if I wanted to. For some reason this is a major focus in my life I dont know why but I hate not having money I am so frustrated with this. I hate not doing something with my life. I did try to get a job several times over the years but no one even called back. My parents told me cause of the way I am they dont think I could do it no matter how much I wanted to. Then for awhile before I stopped hanging out with druggie people They were always telling me people that did Jobs were stupid. Then again I am not qualified to do anything that is worth it anyways I have absolutely no motivation to work at some fast food place or convience store or anything. I cant do that anymore I am not a part of anything in the world. This is frustrating. I was and have been more than willing and always desiring to do something but nothing I can do is fufilling plus I dont have the kind of money id need to go to some cultural maxist degenerate brainwashing center they call a school to just sit and listen to stuff that I dont honestly give a fuck about and is not important or helpful.

I am a creative person I really dont want to be working for someone I want to organize and control things. I want to take control of my own life. People do see me as a kind of dictatorial person sometimes in positive or negative way depending on the individual and whether they like me or not. I want to do something that is worthwhile and actually helps someone.

I have done the money spell many times and not much happened. I know its engrained in my soul I feel that energy so if I pull it off right I could get a good job probably and attract probably more than I think I might since I have done the money meditation for years then got side tracked from Satanism for a bit like I said then did it a bunch more times this year and last year.

Anyways I am more than willing to do something if its worthwhile but I have no motivation to feed into the current system and make some Jew wealthy. Yeah I know there were several people on here saying at different times if you can get away with not working do it. I see where you are coming from it may be good for awhile if you have money and if I had money I would be fine with this. However I really dont feel like I can handle not having much money that much and the money spells dont work it seems unless there is some way for it to manifest. Although I will give you the energy is still there so I know if I figure this out I will have more than enough to enjoy life with.

What did you do to make this manifest.

Also to comment on this I myself have noticed that over the last few weeks I have been getting more and more fed up with the way things are. Anyone else notice that. Maybe the rtr or race awakening ritual I dont know.

Can someone write out a concrete plan on how to make something out of my life. I never do good alone anyways I need someone to spur me on then I make the other person greater at the same time. Alone I am lost and a dreamer type of person unsure what to do waiting for some savior to spur me on and tell me this is what I need you to do now go do it. It would be so much simpler if some one listened to me and what I desire then wrote out an organized step by step plan on what to do.

This isnt the same as being supported by someone that is not my desire at all I hate that just as much and resent sometimes needing my families or anyones help. Although I am not dumb enough not to take it.

What I actually mean is I want a person to come along to work toghether with me so both of us can be great. That is the kind of partner I always dreamed of. Both romantic and several people helping me in this way.

I am kind of lost without someone to give me direction and motivation. I dont have anyone on the same page who wants what I want out of life or even thinks like I do.

Well these are just my thoughts. I had to write this somewhere cause I was getting really frustrated in all this.

Although I just thought I should add this. I have Kundalini symptoms sometimes that might make this a little difficult. It comes and goes however there is no way I am going to stop yoga because I feel literally tense in a physical way and low or frustrated mood when I miss a day. Sincerely I hope I will be ok though. I needed to add that part and forgot to. Often times I dont enjoy or feel safe driving around with these symptoms. Its not bad today though.

Yeah though I really need to get out and do something. I am more of a spiritual person I lack earth element what id most prefer is being an leader organizer or boss type person with someone to help me or maybe overseeing it. My chart very much says I am that too in fact its close to a person that was important in many respects but if I name that person people will know too much about me as my Ascendant and midheaven and some planets are on the same degree even. So I know I have some kind of mission but I dont know what it is yet.

To answer the core question of "how do I make the money working manifest?"
It's actually quite simple. All you have to do is go out there and start somewhere. It doesn't matter if it's some fast-food place or whatever. Even if it is boring, you must start somewhere. It seems to me that right now you have enough financial support from parents and the like that you can at the very least survive, so there should be no reason to "fear" anything when it comes to jobs really. Just try starting at some place. Be yourself and try to have fun with it. If you get yelled at or fired, who cares? It would just put you back at the point you are currently at. And as long as you are being nice and genuinely try to do your job, you will most likely not get fired anyways. So just work in that job and try to save up as much money as you can. No spending it on useless things. Just save it up more and more until you have a sizeable amount. At this point you will have various opportunities to do something with your money and make it multiply, and this is where the money working truly manifests in full.

Good luck :)

Shael said:
To answer the core question of "how do I make the money working manifest?"
It's actually quite simple. All you have to do is go out there and start somewhere. It doesn't matter if it's some fast-food place or whatever. Even if it is boring, you must start somewhere. It seems to me that right now you have enough financial support from parents and the like that you can at the very least survive, so there should be no reason to "fear" anything when it comes to jobs really. Just try starting at some place. Be yourself and try to have fun with it. If you get yelled at or fired, who cares? It would just put you back at the point you are currently at. And as long as you are being nice and genuinely try to do your job, you will most likely not get fired anyways. So just work in that job and try to save up as much money as you can. No spending it on useless things. Just save it up more and more until you have a sizeable amount. At this point you will have various opportunities to do something with your money and make it multiply, and this is where the money working truly manifests in full.

Good luck :)

Very good idea. I get some money for having a diability and some help from my parents but there is no way that is enough and the last year or so I am starting not to feel useful.

I may try some of the book stores first before I resort to trying fast food. My friend who I talk about works in a cafeteria at the college in my town if all else fails she can probably get me in she said since she said good things about me. I know yeah I probably will not work full time otherwise I will have little time for meditation and I dont need to but I want to at least do something. I have started to feel really bad about this its been bothering me since I always want money and I dont feel like I am doing anything useful. Yeah I know I could wait for the "new world" and all that and the Gods to assign me to something in real life I am good at and enjoy after we won but who knows how long that will be I dont want to do nothing for much longer.

I will invest it in an idea for a buisness or something when I get enough money and if I get support or ideas from someone I meet in person. That fits more what my chart said I am good at being a boss or manager or leader with several placements BUT of course I need someone to help with that like I said as I am not the best with the practical aspect of all this I am mainly Jupiterian as it aspects nearly everything and my ruler is in a sign ruled by that as well as 10th house so I assume I would focus on one of the areas ruled by that. I will have to really think it over and want to talk with others but for now I need to start somewhere with making money.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back