Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is there still an emergency forum?

Grin

It was on the JoS app but needed a password, I went on there just now to see if it still needed one and I got a 404 error so maybe the HPs should know. Is it just not used anymore?

Grin said:
It was on the JoS app but needed a password, I went on there just now to see if it still needed one and I got a 404 error so maybe the HPs should know. Is it just not used anymore?

We no longer use the emergency forums and instead we are to go here in the event that something happens to our typical forms of communication.

Ghost in the Machine said:
Grin said:

We no longer use the emergency forums and instead we are to go here in the event that something happens to our typical forms of communication.
I already knew about that but I never knew about the emergency forum, it had a password so I was curious.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back